puggy's Content

There have been 104 items by puggy (Search limited from 16-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#85447 Zoom

Posted by puggy on 20 July 2006 - 11:47 PM in Off Topic

The games they made up (or were submitted, whatever) were so damned retarded.
Why did everything have to involve popsicle sticks or paper cups?

honestly?

So kids wouldn't hurt themselves. Zoom sucks! I hate that show. It was retarded and I can't believe parents let their kids watch that that shit. It would teach the kids to be kids and live with their moms till the're 40. They would be afraid of germs and knives and they'd still be virgins.

#164752 Weird And Wild Idea:

Posted by puggy on 27 July 2008 - 01:09 AM in Homemades

Can you imagine seeing a person with those jumping up and down franticaly to pump their gun and then they stare at you blankly and think "oh shit" as they are shot.

#83935 Wally-mart

Posted by puggy on 28 June 2006 - 03:16 PM in General Nerf

Yay! It says from up to 30 ft. away you can shoot your oponent. Stock NF ranges? I'm going to put one on layaway! (Not really).

#89976 W19 Loser

Posted by puggy on 18 September 2006 - 07:06 PM in Homemades

Only 2 weeks. And that was because I only had to get a sprinkler valve. Well, the blowgun won't work because it is screwed up, but this friday I have to buy a pump so I will get another one.

#89953 W19 Loser

Posted by puggy on 18 September 2006 - 05:06 PM in Homemades

I can just point the gun up. The gun isn't that fragile, it's way stronger than it looks. All pipe are sch. 40 so I think they are good up to 400 PSI. The fittings aren't DWV, so their pressure rated. I think I'm safe for now.

#89936 W19 Loser

Posted by puggy on 18 September 2006 - 05:24 AM in Homemades

Yes, it's a one shot thing, that is a downside to it. It won't fit stefans. It will only fit stock micro's and mega stefans. Because I am too cheap to go out and buy stuff to make mega's. I am trying to find alternatives.
I might be able to get a titan mislle to go over 150 ft.

#89904 W19 Loser

Posted by puggy on 17 September 2006 - 06:55 PM in Homemades

Thats my basement!

When we first moved in it was really creepy because it was all ampty and the pipes were rusted and there was cobwebs, dead bugs. And the smell. It also had green and white mold everywhere.

#89886 W19 Loser

Posted by puggy on 17 September 2006 - 05:08 PM in Homemades

Here is my W19 snip.er rifle. I uses a modded sprinkler valve. The chamber is 1" sch. 40 pvc. The stock is also part of the chamber. People say it's dangerous but I don't think it is. The range with stock micros is 10-15 ft. depending on the wind. This is because the gun literally rips the dart bodies in half. I will shoot anything that will fit down the barrel(marbles). I'm sure the range will be around 500-600 ft, because that's how much my ball valve gun gets. It has a 4 ft. long 1/2" sch. 40 barrel. The peice that spreads the chamber from the barrel is just a peice of wood. I painted it flat black. It looks pretty real now that the bipod is on it. Since the gun is heavy as hell I thought a bipod is necessary. There will be a scope that won't be for looks either, I actually plan on using it. I will be putting a scope, strap, silencer that works, and a grip to house the blowgun/trigger. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

This thing is about 53 inches long, that's bigger than my kick ass spudzooka!!!
Posted Image

In the pics the barrel looks bent. It's not really.

Edit: haha, they changer snip.er into loser

#89895 W19 Loser

Posted by puggy on 17 September 2006 - 05:46 PM in Homemades

It's not crooked, it just looks that way in the pics. The gun isn't really used for nerf unless I can find a dart to withstand it's power.

Edit: What mask?

#79557 Titan Air Tank

Posted by puggy on 11 April 2006 - 08:22 AM in General Nerf

The titan's airtank is very large making the gun extremely powerful and banned from wars. I like my titan and if I ever will be able to go to a war I would want to use it. So I'm working on a semi auto titan that has a clip and all that good stuff. I should get about 6-9 shots in with ranges of at2k's on one airtank fill.

#156688 Summer

Posted by puggy on 23 May 2008 - 05:54 AM in Off Topic

i get out june 10th

i'm gonna get a job
then i will acquire money
then since i have no bills all it will go to is gas, fun things, and marijuana

#84040 Still In Stores

Posted by puggy on 30 June 2006 - 10:34 AM in General Nerf

I still have the BBB in my toysrus but the BBB is a toysrus exclusive so maybe they ran out and have no more. That's the same with the rf20. My 2 local targets haven't had at2k's since I started nerfing. I have only had one at2k set. :(

#90374 Sprinkler Valve

Posted by puggy on 24 September 2006 - 08:07 PM in Homemades

No, they don't.

#90442 Sprinkler Valve

Posted by puggy on 25 September 2006 - 05:24 AM in Homemades

Even if you did find a way to attach a Co2 tank to it. Most valves are rated only up to 125-140 psi. You'll blow it up in an instant. Plus Co2 makes PVC brittle because of it's extreme coldness.

Oh, throw that damn solenoid away. Modding it opens it a hell of a lot faster than the solenoid. If you mod it, you'll be happy you did. Jist ask DavidBowie about it.

Oh yeah, SpudFiles is teh uyber awesomeness site! So is BCvids.com, you can buy Golf Ball Barrels!

#80029 Springs For Nf

Posted by puggy on 15 April 2006 - 07:10 PM in Modifications

I just found this out yesterday. The confetti grenade things that you twist and confetti flies out. The springs in those are quite good and powerful. It's pretty easy to pull back but it holds a lot of power. I highly recommend it.

#156113 Slingshots

Posted by puggy on 18 May 2008 - 10:26 AM in Off Topic

I recently got started with this hobby and immediately began shooting the neighborhood geese. (to the great anger of a neighborhood nature person hippie thingie)

Thats great, real great.

#115428 Semi-auto Air Tank Design

Posted by puggy on 11 July 2007 - 11:27 AM in Homemades

You can use a shock absorber pump to fill it up that much.

#87120 Sad Day

Posted by puggy on 11 August 2006 - 09:07 AM in General Nerf

My local target (45 minutes away) Has disappointed me twice at one time. I remember when I first went their a long time ago and I got the at2k twin packs and was very happy. Like 4 months later I go their with about 35 dollars. I was going to buy 3 twinpacks for an upcoming small war. I looked, looked, and looked some more. I didn't see them so I asked a guy where te nerf section was and he said they stopped carrying nerf a long time ago.

#144986 Revosemi

Posted by puggy on 13 March 2008 - 03:12 PM in Homemades

Not mine but pretty damn cool.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.c...></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.c...i90eljrI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

link here
http://www.spudfiles...semi-t7863.html

#154753 Realistic Nerf Rifle

Posted by puggy on 05 May 2008 - 04:52 PM in Homemades

Ya'll need to back off, spudguns are a whole new area that most of you have no idea or experience with. I shot a marble over 200 yards with 60 psi and a ballvalve. It's definately possible to shoot a dart 300 ft. Although i would suggest an actual barrel and maybe some wadding and some damn heavy darts.

#154831 Realistic Nerf Rifle

Posted by puggy on 05 May 2008 - 09:30 PM in Homemades

well of course he shouldn't be shooting a people, but theres nothing wrong with a 300 ft. range nerf gun at all

#85538 Razor Zing Shot

Posted by puggy on 23 July 2006 - 09:51 AM in General Nerf

That would be surical tubing. You can get it a lowes for 1.44 per foot. I got 4 feet of it to make a water balloon slingshot but never got around to it.

#99411 Pvc Pressure Tank

Posted by puggy on 06 February 2007 - 06:30 PM in Homemades

I've take aome 2" schd. 40 easily up to 150 psi. many times before. I don't think the pipe will ever fail unless you deside to put like a kajillion psi in it. But if you use it in the cold like outside during the winter (right now) it is tested and proven that the pvc becomes brittle and it will shatter. Wait till spring to use it outside. You also need to be worried about the joints whhere an endcap would be, that would be the most weakest part. Look for the solvent welding course over on spudfiles.com.

#149120 Pvc And Air

Posted by puggy on 03 April 2008 - 05:14 PM in Homemades

Is it sch. 40? I take a 1/2" sch 40 tank up to 130 psi no problem all the time.

If it helps i also use a ball valve, you guys don't know much about pvc. Look at spudfiles.com for some help

#83257 Potential

Posted by puggy on 14 June 2006 - 05:00 PM in General Nerf

This thing has some potential.
I got a new water gun made by water warriors, it was called the Argon. The thing really sucks as a water gun. But it has this pressure chamber that is perfect for a plunger tube. I'm estimating that it is about the same size as a BBB plunger tube. Take a look.
[img]http://[IMG]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f12/puggy55/dbfa8e91.jpg[/img][/img]
I will update as soon as I actually build something.

#83269 Potential

Posted by puggy on 14 June 2006 - 07:01 PM in General Nerf

O.K. The white tube with the yellow bottom is the plunger tube, the yellow thing with the ring is the plunger head, and the big black and white thing that looks like a nite finder is in fact a nite finder. The NF is there for size comparison.

#93857 Over Under Cannon

Posted by puggy on 07 November 2006 - 06:16 PM in Off Topic

Finished an over under cannon. The chamber is one and a half feet of 2" pipe. Valve is 3/4" modded sprinkler valve. The barrel is 3/4" also. This thing is powerful. I filled it up with water and it violently jerked my arm back. It's loud too, I painted it black with a clear coat but the clear coat made it look like crap. It had a red dot cheap scope thing on it but it fell off .

There is really even no point in attempting to try to shoot a nerf dart out of it.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Oh yeah I have a video of it dry firing.

Sadly, it doesn't have a removable barrel. But 5/8" wooden dowel rods fit almost prfectly in it with a small layer of tape.

#82420 Nintendo's Lastest System

Posted by puggy on 28 May 2006 - 07:34 AM in Off Topic

The revolution or Wii will be capable of downloading the other games from older systems. I love the Super Smash Bros. Games but I only have the newer one for gamecube. The old version of it for N64 is teh killer awesomness. Since I have not ever seen it at any of the flea markets or yard sales I go to. The Wii is the only way I can get it.

#83906 New Site

Posted by puggy on 27 June 2006 - 05:57 PM in Off Topic

Edit: NerfMonkey is right. I am closing the site until it has some content.

#127203 New Nerf Blaster From Hasbro

Posted by puggy on 24 October 2007 - 08:00 PM in News

the stock looks a little thin

#83462 Nerfx

Posted by puggy on 19 June 2006 - 11:08 AM in Off Topic

Hey everyone, since there really isn't an internet section of the site I decided to post it here. Well, NerfX is a well built and designed site. Plus it has teh kick-ass background that CS designed for us. Why there may not be many articles, but the forums really hold all of the content. Of course, everyone knows that there are billions of forums out there. Most of them suck. But NerfX was built a while ago. When there wasn't much n00bish forums around. It has grown greatly over time. While there may not be many members, the site is still as active as ever. What makes NerfX different from here and HQ you ask? Well, whenever someone posts a new thread. They post it on all of the other forums as well. I'm very tired of seeing that. NerfX has it's own original content that not all other forums have.That's what makes the site stand out from others.

Actual site
http://www.nerfx.net/

Forums
http://www.nerfx.net/smf/

#148039 Nerf Quote Frenzy!

Posted by puggy on 30 March 2008 - 09:33 AM in General Nerf

penis/ NERFis

#95361 Nerf Emplacement Cannon Ii

Posted by puggy on 26 November 2006 - 03:50 PM in Homemades

What are you using for a valve? Looks like either a piston valve or a burst disk...

#96215 Nerf Emplacement Cannon 3

Posted by puggy on 10 December 2006 - 01:31 PM in Homemades

You do realize that the piston valve will most certainly blow out your waits unless you use rigid projectiles? You may want to consider if you really need all that power. I'd personally stick with a modded sprinkler valve. Also, how big are you planning to build the chamber?

-Butt

Yeah, if your making this gun how big I think your going to make it, that piston valve will blow the shit out af a nerf rocket. You will definately need to think about a sabot, unless your using like 20-30 psi for your shots. How big is the chamber?

#79933 Nerf Contest!

Posted by puggy on 14 April 2006 - 12:19 PM in General Nerf

What fun would it be if it was al stock. Even if you snuck in an at2k they will probably supervise your every move. That wouldn't be fun. -_-

#90362 Mythbusters

Posted by puggy on 24 September 2006 - 06:59 PM in General Nerf

We are not done with this topic. You have been around here long enough to know what happens when a topic like this is posted. You should think about it for a while, no dart has enough force to stop someone's heart. It would be interesting to see, but....no. Why don't you just email mythbusters and ask them before you come over here. You knew what was going to happen. You just want attention so that you can raise your self esteem. So.....chill out!

#88101 My Version Of The Scar-n

Posted by puggy on 23 August 2006 - 05:30 AM in Homemades

You didn't use a AR15 spring for the main spring did you?

#310733 Modding nerf powerclip cycle rate?

Posted by puggy on 05 February 2012 - 10:53 AM in Modifications

The band isnt the problem (btw i am using bicycle inner tube tubing). Its simple the moar pressure it has, the faster it goes. As for wicketthemodder619, the link is great, but I just dont have the time, money, or materials to pull off such a mod.

Tnks anyways dudes of foam.

#310660 Modding nerf powerclip cycle rate?

Posted by puggy on 04 February 2012 - 11:10 AM in Modifications

After staring at my powerclip for a couple hours, I realized that after banding the bladder. The cycle rate increases. Is there anyone out there who knows how to lower the cycle rate while still having the same amount of pressure. Or is the cycle rate based solely on pressure? Either way I need to lower the cycle rate but obviously i love having banded bladders. Any help is appreciated.

#310791 Modding nerf powerclip cycle rate?

Posted by puggy on 06 February 2012 - 02:12 PM in Modifications

Ahh many apologies my good sirs. Can one offer a pic of this banded piston, I have an idea of how to do it just want to make sure.