Wally-mart

15 replies to this topic

#1 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 02:36 PM

Wal-Mart at least has the Magstrike listed. No, it's not for sale yet, but somehow I doubt they'd put something on the site that won't come out for at least 3-4 months. So maybe within a month or two? I'm not quite sure. It's just to give you guys a little heads up on a possible timeframe.

~ompa

#2 puggy

puggy

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 03:16 PM

Yay! It says from up to 30 ft. away you can shoot your oponent. Stock NF ranges? I'm going to put one on layaway! (Not really).

#3 pat 1st Lt

pat 1st Lt

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 04:43 PM

I'll second what ompa said; that it's unlikely that WalMart would list the Magstrike around 4 months before it's release date. That probably means that it will be released in the not-too-distant future. It's odd that the longshot isn't listed, if the magstrike is.

It would *seem*, then, that Nerf is releasing their new line-up staggered: the Magstrike first, the Longshot second. At least, it would seem that way since the Magstrike already has a product listing and stock #, and the longshot doesn't.

Sincereley,
Pat
QUOTE(euphemism) View Post
QUOTE(Pat) View Post

It gave the site a sort of 'homy' feeling.

Did you know that "m" can sometimes look like "rn" when read quickly?

#4 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 08:11 PM

2 months or so eh? Sounds awesome! Now if TD bank would stop fucking around and send me my credit card in time I may be able to get this off the net.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#5 Carrtoon

Carrtoon

• Contributors
  • 289 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 12:07 AM

If you check walmart now it says they're in stock... http://www.walmart.c...duct_id=4948204
When beauty breaks the spell of pain
The bludgeoned heart shall burst in vain
But not when love be pointed king
And truth shall Thee forever reign

#6 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 01:16 AM

I am going to phone my nearest wal-mart tommorow. I spent $50 on that n-strike set and I only use the titan... I am running outta money!

#7 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 01:23 AM

Def. modding that vest to hold stuff. Note to self- by duct tape with magstrike.
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

#8 Powersniper

Powersniper

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 01:49 PM

Because the magstrike came out very early, than what does that mean of the long shot? I mean does it mean that it will also come out sooner then expected?
David- HOLY CRAP!!!!
Me- WHAT?!?!
David- Uhh... I forgot.

#9 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 02:37 PM

Sheeeooot.

Good-bye, American Express! :lol:

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#10 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 06:01 PM

I am guessing that the Mag Strike will come sometime in the summer and the Longshot in the fall.

#11 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 12:50 PM

Has anyone ordered one yet? Or has anyone seen a Magstrike at their local Wal-Mart?

#12 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 01:20 PM

The magstrike is at my local walmart! As I said before the guns go from east coast to west coast. I don't think I'll be getting one because my parents don't want me to.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#13 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 02:14 PM

Step 1: kill parents
Step 2: Buy me magstrike
step 3: ?????
Step 4: Profit!
Seriously, convince them to let you get it, then be the first to mod it!

#14 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 03:37 PM

HAHA. Well Yea I'll probably end up getting one. My mom said "no" becaus esdhe was in a bad mood this morning. I'll end up getting one but I don't know when. Maybe tomorrow?.....
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#15 cookiecrusher

cookiecrusher

• Banned
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 06:04 PM

how much was the magstrike? i have to get one!

Wait no, nevermind
i forgot about the link

#16 pat 1st Lt

pat 1st Lt

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 06:15 PM

Nerfer34, if you can prove me wrong, I will take this back and publicly take this back, but that is B.S.

We (The {SF3G}) have some guys over in Massachusetts and Rhode Island (The third and second most-eastern states), and we've yet to see a Magstrike in stores.

You may live somewhere where they stock things more qucikly than around here, but I doubt it. You ARE correct that guns often hit the east cost first. That's because a lot of them come through Providence RI and Boston MA. And that's why I don't believe you: my cousin goes to BU and I asked her to keep a look-out for the Magstrike in stores like Walmart or K-Mart, and one of our guys lives IN Providence, and he's keeping his eyes wide open about Nerf stocks around there.

So, if you can prove me wrong, I will take all that back and marvel that you could passivley find a Magstrike in stores when we are activley looking for them, and have yet to find one. I hate to accuse someone of lying, but this is fairly out there.

Sincereley,
Pat
QUOTE(euphemism) View Post
QUOTE(Pat) View Post

It gave the site a sort of 'homy' feeling.

Did you know that "m" can sometimes look like "rn" when read quickly?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users