Springs For Nf

Which one/s should i get?

4 replies to this topic

#1 tskaze

tskaze

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 06:51 PM

I've been trying to mod my NF for a while, ive rubber-banded it, but i want to replace the spring. I'm just back from my first unsuccesful attempt, which failed because the spring was MUCH too strong. For everyone else whose modded their night finder, where did you get your springs, and what kinds/strengths of springs did you use.

Ive looked at some of the other NF mod's people from these forums have done, but it doesnt say where they got their springs.

#2 puggy

puggy

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 07:10 PM

I just found this out yesterday. The confetti grenade things that you twist and confetti flies out. The springs in those are quite good and powerful. It's pretty easy to pull back but it holds a lot of power. I highly recommend it.

#3 tskaze

tskaze

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 07:23 PM

What are those? Your not talking about the things where you pull the string, it pops, and confetti flies out, cause i think thats explosives.

#4 Maverick Master

Maverick Master

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 08:16 PM

First please check your grammar. And second he is talking about the long ones that you twist the bottom ond confettie flies out all over.
Cpt. Brian Scott of UGNS

Under
Ground
Nerf
Squad

Alias Scoped loser (+)
(.)(.) :)

LordofTheRings434
"In a sense, what I'm saying is that you shouldn't waste your time handling your balls. Go for the foamy rods instead."

#5 DTReaper

DTReaper

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 08:18 PM

In my spring replaced NF I used a cut down 25LB spring. I got it at homedepot.
-DTR
QUOTE(VACC @ Dec 5 2008, 12:09 AM) View Post

That's it. I'm done. I'm sorry there are breasts on the Internet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users