Still In Stores

BBB and at2k

9 replies to this topic

#1 tcorr911

tcorr911

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 10:25 AM

I have been searching all over the internet and TRU.com says that the BBB is out of stock and Target doesn't even show the at2k on there website, and I don't want to buy the BBB on amazon because it has a shipping fee. So are these guns still in stores?
Bolt, ye are truly a god among men. Ye have earned yeself a place on Enigma's list of heroes, right below Sean Connery and directly above Papa Smurf...a highly honorable slot indeed.
-Enigma1313

#2 puggy

puggy

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 10:34 AM

I still have the BBB in my toysrus but the BBB is a toysrus exclusive so maybe they ran out and have no more. That's the same with the rf20. My 2 local targets haven't had at2k's since I started nerfing. I have only had one at2k set. :(

#3 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 11:35 AM

BBB's are in my TRU as well, but live right near the HQ in Wayne, NJ
I hate you.

#4 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 11:46 AM

Yea, where can I find At2ks now? I want at least 2 more before they go out.
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#5 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 12:50 PM

Yea, where can I find At2ks now? I want at least 2 more before they go out.

I find AT2K's at Kohl's quite frequently. They are a little more expensive then what they used to be for some reason.

As for the BBB I see them at TRU once and a while. I would also really like to get another one of these before they are completly gone and I have to buy one off ebay.

tcorr911, you might have some luck finding these things since you live in Illinois and I know you can find these guns around here. I don't know how far away Western Springs is away from here but good luck.

Edited by Ryan201821, 30 June 2006 - 12:51 PM.

#6 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 01:39 PM

Yeah, I heard from someone on the boards that there where no more AT2Ks. If you find them now, stock up.

Same with all the other guns. 3Ks, RFs, 2Ks, N-strikes, Big Salvos, and anything from the old lines. They seem to be depleting with the new guns coming out. I just wish they would get rid of those damned Mavericks. Those cost 10 bucks as well as the AT2K twin packs.
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

#7 tcorr911

tcorr911

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 02:27 PM

I just went to a TRU (in Lombard, for Ryan) and there where 3 BBBs still there after I bought one, but there were no RF20s, but about 4 Unity Power Systems.

P.S.-off topic, but Western Springs is a western suburb of Chicago in between Brookfield and Downers Grove.

Edited by tcorr911, 30 June 2006 - 02:31 PM.

Bolt, ye are truly a god among men. Ye have earned yeself a place on Enigma's list of heroes, right below Sean Connery and directly above Papa Smurf...a highly honorable slot indeed.
-Enigma1313

#8 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 11:35 PM

Oh wow that is very close to me. Did you go to the one on Butterfield Road nead I-355? That is the one I normally go to.

LastManAlive,

I am tired of seeing Mavericks also. It seems that is all that they sell.

#9 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 12:09 AM

It's times like these that I wish my words to Nerf were anygood. If my words meant something to them, they would put better guns out.

I mean, if ANYONES words meant something to Hasbro Nerf, good guns would be out.

I know they only have a certain amount of time on how long they get to make these guns, but the airtechs were made for a shorter period of time than the mavericks now. I guess that when the DTG line came out, airtech was stoped at the assembly lines. But N-strike is still coming along. Nerf not only has the powerstrike coming out for DTG, but the Longshot or something is holding out for the N-strike. I guess N-strike was a major hit, meaning we can see those damned mavericks until N-strike dies.
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

#10 Carrtoon

Carrtoon

• Contributors
  • 289 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 11:07 AM

Here in Rochester Minnesota each Shopko is stocked up on one packs of at2ks. Anyone stopping down for Farmageddon can pick some up if they like. They also have the BBBs at TRU, like others said...
When beauty breaks the spell of pain
The bludgeoned heart shall burst in vain
But not when love be pointed king
And truth shall Thee forever reign

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users