hardshot's Content

There have been 78 items by hardshot (Search limited from 19-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#240803 Simple Idea For A "zombie" Shotgun

Posted by hardshot on 08 July 2009 - 12:39 PM in Homemades

I don't think this belongs in the homemade section unless I missunderstood you.

Also, are you saying that we should put the plunger tubes together and make one huge air gun and have the air go to 3 - 6 different gun? If this is the case I don't think this would work due the plunger tubes being different shapes and size.

Sorry if I miss understood you.

#233524 My Titan

Posted by hardshot on 30 May 2009 - 10:35 PM in Modifications

Like Shrub said, this has been done many times before, this should have been posted in the modifications and paintjobs thread.

#230675 Help With Frankenfinder

Posted by hardshot on 16 May 2009 - 09:01 PM in Modifications

I'm not sure what you gun looks like or anything, but I know a lot of people put there bbb springs in longshots. Sorry if I didn't help at all.

#239412 Pistol Splat Help

Posted by hardshot on 30 June 2009 - 12:53 PM in Modifications

I would use super glue. I think super glue would be able to hold that piece in. Epoxy is more for larger things in my opinion.

#226478 Quick Question

Posted by hardshot on 27 April 2009 - 07:00 AM in Modifications

You should buy stephans because they definatly go farther then any stock dart and they are deffinartly cheaper then any stock dart.

Edit: Though if your using guns with no barrel replacement, taggers could work better.

#232513 Nerf Grenades

Posted by hardshot on 25 May 2009 - 06:59 PM in General Nerf

Please take a look in the homemade section and in venom's sales thread. You should find what you looking for there.

#242723 My Recon Mod

Posted by hardshot on 19 July 2009 - 04:25 PM in Modifications

It looks a little hard to cock with the clips in the way. Also, something like this really should go in the modifications and paintjobs thread.

...and welcome to the haven!

#248089 Heyo :0

Posted by hardshot on 22 August 2009 - 08:41 AM in General Nerf

I have seen them at TRU and Walmart in Canada. I beileve they arn't very good.

and... review (that's not me

#247533 Which One Of These Guns Is The Ulimate Primary.

Posted by hardshot on 18 August 2009 - 06:54 PM in General Nerf

There is no "ultimate" gun in my opinion. The two you listed are pretty equal in preformance. All guns have there strengths and weaknesses. Everyone also have there own playing styles and preferences, this is one of the reasons why we don't allow these threads.

#240513 Nerf Shopping Spree!

Posted by hardshot on 06 July 2009 - 07:06 PM in General Nerf

Are you allowed to use the money to purchase nerf guns online? If so, the internet has any nerf gun you want.

#237107 Ls Clip

Posted by hardshot on 18 June 2009 - 11:06 AM in Modifications

I've never tried to take them apart, but don't you just unscrew them? Also, next time you have a question like this, try asking a few experienced nerfers by using PM's instead of making a new thread. Just some advice.

#242122 Sm1500 Turret Improvements

Posted by hardshot on 15 July 2009 - 08:51 PM in Modifications

That is sick! Why couldn't you have had this done at the York War DAMMIT? Did you take apart your "On Steroids 1500" for this, or was this a random turret you had?

None the less, This was an awesome idea! Good work and I hope it helps you show them Americans how Canadians kick ass at APOC!

#236957 What Screwdrivers To Use?

Posted by hardshot on 17 June 2009 - 04:28 PM in General Nerf

Why dont you just take a hacksaw/dremel to a cheap screwdriver, cut off the handle and use it as a bit?

I like fallinouttadabox's idea. Also, I think it's safer to use a manual screwdriver because an electric screwdriver will carve a screw quite fast. You also have less control when using an electric screwdriver.

#231875 Nerf Manhunt

Posted by hardshot on 22 May 2009 - 03:05 PM in Nerf Wars

This game is excactily like the show manhunter. I could be fun, but this is kind of stealing.

#240447 No Catching?

Posted by hardshot on 06 July 2009 - 03:49 PM in Modifications

That little box thing is the catch. Im pretty sure that that's your problem. I would recomend re-opening your gun and looking to see if It's on right. Use the internals dictionary to see a correct picture and compare it to yours. Like stuck said, internal pictures of your gun would help.

#242439 Photon Burst Power Blaster Mod

Posted by hardshot on 17 July 2009 - 02:43 PM in Modifications

This gun doesn't use shells right? If not, this could be an effective secondary. I like the ranges and a spring/barrel replacement could add to the range.

#241596 First Double Shot Mod Ever Attempted

Posted by hardshot on 12 July 2009 - 01:32 PM in Modifications

In your video you said that it didn't really affect ranges. Why are you posting it here if it doesn't help?

#229673 Magstrike Or Rapid Fire 20

Posted by hardshot on 11 May 2009 - 08:35 PM in General Nerf

I think the thing that make ther magstrike more apealing to me is the fact that it uses clips. With the right modifications, you can make your magstrike shoot 3 clips without having to pump again.

#247531 E-tape

Posted by hardshot on 18 August 2009 - 06:51 PM in General Nerf

I live in Canada, and this has happend before in the winter to me. It may just be shit e-tape, or it may be what were using it on.

#231029 Legos

Posted by hardshot on 18 May 2009 - 11:05 AM in General Nerf

I beileve that there was a guy who used the really small circle pieces as weights for stephans.

darts

pretty retarded

#225528 My Recon

Posted by hardshot on 24 April 2009 - 06:06 PM in Modifications

In the picture of your recon on your site, the barrel looks huge and doesn't look strait at all. Also is it only taped on? Please try to use a different (smaller barrel matarial) preferably 1/2 inch cvpc, 1/2 inch petg or around 1/2 inch brass. Also try useing plumbers goop to prevent leaks. Wiht this you should be able to get much better ranges.

#232515 Air Teck 3000 Help

Posted by hardshot on 25 May 2009 - 07:02 PM in Modifications

An internal picture of you gun would help. You probably just put some of you internals in the wrong spot (trigger). Also take a look in the internals dictionary.

#232679 Light Storm

Posted by hardshot on 26 May 2009 - 05:36 PM in General Nerf

On the nerfwiki, it says it shoots straw ammo LINK

#231732 Nite Finder Plans For Modification.(mostly A Bunch Of Questions)

Posted by hardshot on 21 May 2009 - 05:17 PM in Modifications

Usually people will use cvpc with thinner darts. Here's a link to the modification dictionary. This helps a lot with mods. CLICK ME

Find nightfinder and you should get a lot of new ideas and most of the answers to your own questions.

#233121 Bbb Reinforcement Question

Posted by hardshot on 28 May 2009 - 06:32 PM in General Nerf

A dremel with a metal cutting bit will work. Just remember to wear gloves because the metal gets really hot.

#247554 Foam Backing Rod

Posted by hardshot on 18 August 2009 - 08:46 PM in General Nerf

I live in Canada so we follow the metric system too, but for us, inches and feet and almost used more often. Anyways, one inch is 2.5cm so..

half inch fbr would be 1.25 cm or 12.5millimeters. Your dart/barrel fit may be your problem.

EDIT: whit, did I anwser your question? Sorry if that was no help.

#228876 My Ls Is Worse Than Stock

Posted by hardshot on 07 May 2009 - 08:02 PM in Modifications

Are you sure you put it back together properly? I would think you may have cracked the barrel or screwed up the seal. Internal pictures of your gun may help.

This may help...

click the link

#225022 Best Nf Intigration?

Posted by hardshot on 22 April 2009 - 03:10 PM in Modifications

I have seen a lot of sspb integrations there. Look in the modification dictionary and under nightfinder integations. sspb's are cheap and can get up to 70 feet if you do the mod well.

modification dictionary

#241403 The Trojan Horse

Posted by hardshot on 11 July 2009 - 05:20 AM in Modifications

I think this is good for a quick mod, but I do beileve all this has been done before. I am not sure why you put on yellow duck tape. The duck tape just makes it ugly. What are the ranges?

#245059 Look What I Found.

Posted by hardshot on 01 August 2009 - 07:52 PM in General Nerf

You should check out and keep updated on this thread... Here

People have been talking a lot about the belt blaster on it.

#247536 Nitefinder + Maverick Integration

Posted by hardshot on 18 August 2009 - 07:01 PM in Modifications

I would think that it would be difficult to prime the maveric by pulling back on the nightfinder.

#244678 Rear Loading New Style 1500

Posted by hardshot on 30 July 2009 - 07:49 AM in Modifications

Oh shit, now everyone with sm1500's will become even more deadly!

#232295 Cpvced Tek Six

Posted by hardshot on 24 May 2009 - 06:49 PM in Modifications

The barrels look to be about 4-5 inches long. You could have just PM'd the thread started instead of necroing a month old thread.

#233159 Magstirke Paintjob Gone Wrong

Posted by hardshot on 28 May 2009 - 08:18 PM in Modifications

I think he's is dissapointed that he has to use a pink and white gun untill he can get more paint. He think's it looks girly.

Ouch, ggk beat me to it.

#243011 Stormfire Optimzation

Posted by hardshot on 21 July 2009 - 04:11 PM in Modifications

Congratulations on making the first detailed dtsf mod/write-up. What are the ranges?

#241086 New Barrel Matirial Found!.

Posted by hardshot on 09 July 2009 - 03:08 PM in Modifications

I'm going to be stopping at petro Canada on the way home from my bronze medalion so I will take a couple straws and tell you guys the fit. I think these will work well for guns that you just want to quickly mod and don't want to waste brass on.

As for you Mitch, you said you can't get your hands on other barrel materials. I suggest buying some petg from OMC. It is very cheap and a very good barrel material.

#241067 New Barrel Matirial Found!.

Posted by hardshot on 09 July 2009 - 02:14 PM in Modifications

How tight is the fit of these? What other barrel materials is it similar to? (petg,cvpc, sch.80)? Are they durable? I would think they would bend and make your shot less accurate.

#241174 New Barrel Matirial Found!.

Posted by hardshot on 09 July 2009 - 08:47 PM in Modifications

I got a couple and like king stated they are 3/8 and are too small to fit any of my foam. I'm not sure what type of darts your using or if your petro canada sells different straws Mitch.

#225950 Bbb Coupler Writeup

Posted by hardshot on 25 April 2009 - 09:21 PM in Modifications

Okay I got some less blurry pictures of the gun...

Full gun

Front of the gun

Speed loader

how we put the pluger tube and other internals into the shell (I think we did it wrong)

How the gun looks after I unscrew it from being stuck

Sorry about the links. I tried to post pictures but some message about "no posting dynastic pictures allowed" or something.

I am having some difficulties with the internals though. I think I have the orange pieces with the spring that go into the groove and the plumger toob assembly in the wrong places. It would be great if somebody could help me out with this. Also the problem is that the gun is cocking out and shooting, but after the shot it kinda locks in place and wont come back in.

#225604 Bbb Coupler Writeup

Posted by hardshot on 24 April 2009 - 08:57 PM in Modifications

I will post the ranges tomorrow when the plumbers goop dries. I hope this helps people out with their bbb's.