Photo

Ls Clip

6 replies to this topic

#1 HIHIHI08

HIHIHI08

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:01 AM

I know I am being a toatal newbie (again :unsure:), but I was wondering if anyone knew how to take a longshot clip apart without breaking the clips at the top. I have already ruined a clip this way so if anybody can help, that would be great! Thanks.
There are no dumb ideas, just dumb people

If any of you nerfers like HALO, go to 405th.com. I know you want your own armor.

#2 hardshot

hardshot

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:06 AM

I've never tried to take them apart, but don't you just unscrew them? Also, next time you have a question like this, try asking a few experienced nerfers by using PM's instead of making a new thread. Just some advice.
NEON GREEN DARTS! FINALLY!

I've Been Dreaming of this day.

-Baghead

If you are CANADIAN, Join the Canadian nerf site right now! Click me if your canadian

#3 Drew is nerfing

Drew is nerfing

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:13 AM

you can't really. You either have to break the hinges at the top or use a screwdriver or something to push them out of the little space. Getting them back in is a pain in the arse, you're better of just breaking them :/

#4 navyseal849

navyseal849

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:38 AM

Try unscrewing the bottoms and then at the hinge thing stick your fingernail under neath it and pull it should come off, to put them back together pop them together and then screw.
To stop yourself from having mood swings take a cyanide pill! Guaranteed to permanently prevent changes in your mood!
QUOTE(Hi Yah! @ Jun 28 2009, 07:45 AM) View Post

That thing is huge! You should get a leash for it.

#5 Collective

Collective

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:48 AM

I think most people just unscrew the bottom two screws and then cut along the seam at the top with a hobby knife or something, gluing it back together when you're done.
"A lot" is two words.

#6 CrackerJak

CrackerJak

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:41 PM

Why would you need to completely open it up anyway? If you are trying to remove the internal parts, you can do the by just unscrewing the gun and gently pulling them out. When I made my super clip, I didn't have to open the clip entirely and it turned out great.

#7 Keith

Keith

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:52 PM

I think most people just unscrew the bottom two screws and then cut along the seam at the top with a hobby knife or something, gluing it back together when you're done.

This is exactly right. I've done it this way myself. You may need to carefully slide the blade between the little tabs if that makes any sense. Look at all the write-ups for Longshots, there will be some info with pictures in them.

Why would you need to completely open it up anyway? If you are trying to remove the internal parts, you can do the by just unscrewing the gun and gently pulling them out. When I made my super clip, I didn't have to open the clip entirely and it turned out great.

To mod it to accept stefans that are shorter than streamline darts.

Edited by Keith, 18 June 2009 - 02:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users