Photo

Air Teck 3000 Help

11 replies to this topic

#1 conray4

conray4

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 06:44 PM

Ok, this is my second post so I''l try to improve on how I type. My Air Teck 3000 had a leak, so i opened it up, fixed it, and I plugged the overpressure release valve in the pump. When I put the gun back together, i pumped it up, that worked. But when i pulled the trigger, nothing happened. Anyone know whats wrong here?

#2 hardshot

hardshot

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 07:02 PM

An internal picture of you gun would help. You probably just put some of you internals in the wrong spot (trigger). Also take a look in the internals dictionary.
NEON GREEN DARTS! FINALLY!

I've Been Dreaming of this day.

-Baghead

If you are CANADIAN, Join the Canadian nerf site right now! Click me if your canadian

#3 conray4

conray4

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 07:06 PM

An internal picture of you gun would help. You probably just put some of you internals in the wrong spot (trigger). Also take a look in the internals dictionary.

I looked up the internals before I put it back together and I also think I had the trigger in the right spot, but I'll take another look at it. Thanks

#4 Possemhunter

Possemhunter

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 07:33 PM

Check to see if the trigger is actually pulling the release pin before you put it back together.

#5 durka durka

durka durka

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:44 PM

The trigger has to be placed very specifically, or it won't pull the pin far enough or at all. Even if the trigger is pulling the release pin it might not be pulling it correctly or far enough.
"The warrior who cultivates his mind polishes his arms"

#6 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 12:47 AM

The trigger has to be placed very specifically, or it won't pull the pin far enough or at all. Even if the trigger is pulling the release pin it might not be pulling it correctly or far enough.

Mine did the same. Even when assembled right, it fire once, the the trigger caught on the spring. Gluing down the trigger assembly may work.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#7 conray4

conray4

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 04:38 PM

That may be the problem but another thing is wrong. The barrels wont rotate at all. Is that because of the pin or something else?

#8 durka durka

durka durka

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:13 PM

That may be the problem but another thing is wrong. The barrels wont rotate at all. Is that because of the pin or something else?

Did you unscrew or mess with the rotating mech in anyway when fixing the leak? On the pump there is this bit of plastic that hits part of the rotating mech to spin the barrels. I would start there and go over the whole rotating mech to make sure nothing seems out of place. The pin is not the problem in this instance.

We ( or at least I) can't provide much help without pics because the rotating mech is too complex to locate your problem with just a description.

Edited by durka durka, 26 May 2009 - 05:14 PM.

"The warrior who cultivates his mind polishes his arms"

#9 Capten Karat

Capten Karat

• Banned
  • 68 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:23 PM

Try opening up the gun pumping it and pulling the firing pin, if it works than follow those suggestions, if not you may have a leak because of the pin being held back by something.
Take of your thinking caps, and put on your ALGEBRAINS!

#10 Basilisk

Basilisk

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:47 PM

It may be because the the rotating mech is jammed (in which case the is some sort of resistance in pumping the AT3K) or it could be the pump is not connected to the piece that causes the AT3K turret to rotate, in which you will need to connect them. Anyways, it isn't easy to help you if you don't post a picture of the problem. If you do, your question will be answered quicker.

Also, if you can't fire the AT3K, it may be because the round white piece on the firing pin that has a spring in back of it is not connected to the trigger (a certain part of the trigger fits in between the white piece's 2 small round sections), if that part of the trigger is in front or behind this white piece, the AT3K won't fire correctly.
"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."
-Carbon

#11 conray4

conray4

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:00 PM

Posted Image

Since I do not have a camera currently available, can someone circle the parts i should be looking at?

EDIT: This is not my gun, this is the one from the internals directory.

Edited by conray4, 26 May 2009 - 06:09 PM.

#12 Chris is cool

Chris is cool

• Banned
  • 174 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 07:55 PM

The thing that is hooked on the trigger that pulls the firing pin. That thing ought to be glued to the section it's supposed to be in. I'd use hot glue because it isn't a spot that needs to deal with tension, so an epoxy or goop is not necessary for this job.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users