Oro's Content

There have been 90 items by Oro (Search limited from 21-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#110641 Nerfers In Orange County, Ca

Posted by Oro on 10 June 2007 - 11:19 PM in Nerf Wars

No official date or place yet. I'm not sure if I'm going to have a war anymore.

#109146 Need Good Primary Idea's

Posted by Oro on 03 June 2007 - 12:23 PM in General Nerf

Try getting an AT2K. It was my first mod and it was :( pretty good. I'd say about 80 ft. eye-ballin. I heard that the Lanard Blast Bazooka is pretty good. But I suggest an AT2K because I stuffed about three 1" modded stock darts, pumped it 3 times and it got about 60 ft. ^_^

#113340 Mpcp (mass Producable Combustion Pistol)

Posted by Oro on 27 June 2007 - 06:03 PM in Homemades

This thing would be great for a Civil War recreation or somethin'. You could turn it into a rifle and instead of blanks you shoot nerf darts. That would be awesome! I want to try this but I don't know if my dad would allow me to use a lighter and some type of gas. How large is the thing compared to a Nitefinder? Ever thought of adding a stock?

#113633 Mpcp (mass Producable Combustion Pistol)

Posted by Oro on 28 June 2007 - 11:03 PM in Homemades

This thing would be great for a Civil War recreation or somethin'. You could turn it into a rifle and instead of blanks you shoot nerf darts. That would be awesome! I want to try this but I don't know if my dad would allow me to use a lighter and some type of gas. How large is the thing compared to a Nitefinder? Ever thought of adding a stock?

Well there is a permanent marker next to it for size comparason it but it is bigger than a nitefinder. And no I havent thought about adding a stock because it really isnt nessasary. Its fine as is.

-DTR

Oh, I didn't see that marker. :rolleyes: Anyway, I just thought that adding a stock would feel more comfortable.*Well for me*

#145753 Modifying A Longshot?

Posted by Oro on 18 March 2008 - 11:52 PM in Modifications

The reason the dart lost distance is because of the weight. The weight is what also keeps it from abruptly turning, making it more accurate. Stock streamlines fly farther because it is lighter, although this results in the dart going off-course due to the fact that it is less stable because of the lack of weight.

#123588 Mini Bikes, Pocket Bikes Whatever

Posted by Oro on 19 September 2007 - 07:12 PM in Off Topic

Since you mentioned the word spill, I was at my friend's party and he has two pocket bikes. We took them to the park and played around. At the park there is a downhill path and I took but my friend was on the other side right after a turn on a scooter. I told him to get out of the way but he didnt. I hit the brakes but decided to keep on going. What I didnt know was that there was a ditch and guess what happened. I flew about 5 ft from the jump. I was probably going 25mph. People said I looked like I was superman or somethin'.

#123696 Mini Bikes, Pocket Bikes Whatever

Posted by Oro on 20 September 2007 - 06:53 PM in Off Topic

Nope! But I landed in grass so I was fine.

#117971 Mavrick Tube Repair

Posted by Oro on 02 August 2007 - 01:02 AM in Modifications

Damn! Why didn't I think of this? I can finally fix my friend's Mav. Thanks. At least now I don't to get him a Nitefinder, because I didn't want him to have an equally effective sidearm. I am such a great friend. :P :(

#199034 Martial Arts?

Posted by Oro on 26 December 2008 - 06:46 PM in Off Topic

Im currently studying Eskirma (filipino martial arts) but there is no belt system or form of rank. its more like military martial arts (used in times of self defense of loved ones) that tyoe of thing.

I don't consider Eskrima/Arnis de Mano/Kali as a Martial Art. Martial Arts are forms of combat widely practiced as a sport. Eskrima is in NO way a sport. It is a way of self-defense. You don't see people at Eskrima Competitions wackin' away at each other with plastic swords, daggers, and staffs because people who practice Eskrima practice to kill. It's not necessarily militaristic either. It's not only practiced by soldiers in the Philippine military but by civilians who wish to be ready if they are ever under attack.

#118622 Ls Dtb Integration Frame Guide

Posted by Oro on 07 August 2007 - 10:03 AM in Modifications

Correction, DTG. Anyways, nice job on making it less "fugly."

#145630 Longshot Clip Problem

Posted by Oro on 17 March 2008 - 11:22 PM in Modifications

No, I just hammered the ARs with a screwdriver and wrench. I'm a 13 yr old boy with little money and resources, so I don't think I would try to open the breech.

#145627 Longshot Clip Problem

Posted by Oro on 17 March 2008 - 11:10 PM in Modifications

Ok. So I modded my lil' bro's LS, I added a 1st gen NF spring and took out the AR-nothing special-. It seems like I did somethin' wrong. When I pull back the plunger and the breech goes back and I put in the mag, the two prong-like things on top catch the breech. What did I do? Sorry, no pics, kind'a lazy right now with all this homework and projects.

#145751 Longshot Clip Problem

Posted by Oro on 18 March 2008 - 11:38 PM in Modifications

Thank you xNFx 37. Thanks for the input guys. I'll open the gun again during Easter vacation, if I can :mellow:

#109943 Longshot Carbine

Posted by Oro on 07 June 2007 - 07:06 PM in Modifications

It also looks danm sexy in my oppion.

That it does, that it does.

Anyways, nice mod! <_< I wish I could do that, I lack experience. Is there a possibility of a write-up in the future?

#109992 Longshot Carbine

Posted by Oro on 07 June 2007 - 11:11 PM in Modifications

It also looks danm sexy in my oppion.

That it does, that it does.

Anyways, nice mod! B) I wish I could do that, I lack experience. Is there a possibility of a write-up in the future?

All you do is saw the front off.

I meant do that, lose the ARs, replace the barrel, and make it shoot stefans. I can easily saw the front off. But I want to do more and that is the problem.

#120598 Legacy Of Cadmond

Posted by Oro on 20 August 2007 - 11:02 PM in General Nerf

Damn!!! Do you guys have something against this "Cadmond" or is he really a communist like what Infinite Shindig says?

#113796 Learn From My Mistake

Posted by Oro on 29 June 2007 - 06:38 PM in General Nerf

Too bad you can't do any thing about the asshole=loser thing. The "loser=loser" thing is a filter that changes asshole to loser. That is so because there is no such thing as a asshole in Nerf because Nerf guns aren't accurate enough and don't have the range to be a "asshole" rifle.

#113764 Learn From My Mistake

Posted by Oro on 29 June 2007 - 03:26 PM in General Nerf

Oh, so that's the balloon loser was talking about. I had no idea because when I opend up my AT2K I didn't do anything to the "Liquitron" thing.

#113634 Learn From My Mistake

Posted by Oro on 28 June 2007 - 11:15 PM in General Nerf

Ok, let me get this straight. You pumped it very quickly, a balloon popped, and you couldn't hear for three minutes? So, where'd you get the balloon from? When I opened up my AT2K I didn't see a balloon.

#146037 Lancer

Posted by Oro on 20 March 2008 - 08:51 PM in Modifications

I was sort of hyperventilating when I took a good look at the gun for the 63rd time. Awesome piece of wok Angel.

#110645 How Many Guns Do You Have In Your Arsenal?

Posted by Oro on 10 June 2007 - 11:37 PM in General Nerf

I have only a few guns.

1. AT2k(My fave :rolleyes: Too bad I messed it up a lil' :( )- singled, crayola barrel
2. Firefly- unmodded
3. Tommy 20 (This was before I found NerfHaven)- unmodded and I don't plan to
4. Longshot- unmodded

#115348 Homemade Ammo

Posted by Oro on 10 July 2007 - 08:55 PM in Homemades

Yes the pencil could wound someone but it won't give them lead poisoning for two reasons.
1. "lead" in pencils are graphite, the lead you can get poisoning from is a heavy, comparatively soft, malleable, bluish-gray metal, sometimes found in its natural state but usually combined as a sulfide in galena.
2. A #2 pencil had punctured my ring finger when I was 9 and I am still alive, nothing was wrong with me, and I never got sick.

#118873 Hockey

Posted by Oro on 08 August 2007 - 07:35 PM in Off Topic

That's true, they are fun to watch. One time we were watching the NHL once at my grandma's and when a fight began my grandma began saying "oh my goodness, oh my" and stuff like that.

#118854 Hockey

Posted by Oro on 08 August 2007 - 04:43 PM in Off Topic

OH SHITake!!! Sorry :P , I meant NHL.

#118776 Hockey

Posted by Oro on 07 August 2007 - 11:35 PM in Off Topic

I'm confused. In the NFL why do they just let brawls go on? Why don't they stop it? Isn't angrscottishkid banned or something?

#129221 Halo 3

Posted by Oro on 09 November 2007 - 02:23 PM in Off Topic

Add me!!!
Mine is: Raniel says oro

#170645 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Oro on 19 August 2008 - 01:35 PM in Off Topic

To me the best FPS is CoD4 and Halo 3. The best racing game is probably Forza Motorsport 2 and NFS Most Wanted.

#170915 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Oro on 20 August 2008 - 11:32 AM in Off Topic

Now hold on. Just stop bagging on CoD and Halo. I'm sure Deus Ex is a great game, but the topic says Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life. Me? I have never played Deus Ex. Therefore, the greatest games I've played are CoD, Halo, Forza Motorsport 2, and NFS Most Wanted. If you don't agree with another member's answer, then keep it to yourself. I'm tired of people putting down games I enjoy.

#170921 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Oro on 20 August 2008 - 11:52 AM in Off Topic

It is true that the campaign sucks for both Halo 2 and 3, but the possibilities in Forge and Multiplayer bring out the best in Halo 3.

#170948 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by Oro on 20 August 2008 - 02:14 PM in Off Topic

I've played the demo for Half-Life 2 I think. Wasn't truly interested, but Portal really caught my eye. I'm sure Deus Ex is a very great game, but I'm satisfied with what I play now. Plus, I don't have any money to rent games. I'm saving up for something, I just don't know what.

#164551 Give Mr Tubb A New Sig

Posted by Oro on 25 July 2008 - 08:49 PM in Off Topic

How about "I picked up a hooker from Thailand named Frances... It turned out her real name was Francis, I mean HIS real name."

#121410 Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2

Posted by Oro on 28 August 2007 - 02:40 PM in Off Topic

Can you go First Person on GRAW 2? Im just wondering.

#109931 Freakin Maverick

Posted by Oro on 07 June 2007 - 05:42 PM in Modifications

My friend gave his Maverick to me to mod. I did the Penny mod someone had mentioned and the metal bar that cocks the plunger broke off because of the pressure exerted onto the plastic that holds the bar <_< . How do I fix this?

#172384 Forza Motorsport 2 Drifting

Posted by Oro on 25 August 2008 - 05:43 PM in Off Topic

Anybody here addicted to drifting on Forza? If you do drift on Forza, are you in a drift team? My Totoy and I, YOUR SCAPULA, are looking for drifters to join our crew. We will be called Epidemic Drift Crew. If your interested, add me. My GT is YOUR SCAPULA.

#115802 First Gun?

Posted by Oro on 14 July 2007 - 05:03 PM in General Nerf

My first gun was a Firefly. We already had a Longshot, but that was my brother's so technically my first gun was my Firefly.

#109023 Filipinos?

Posted by Oro on 02 June 2007 - 11:15 PM in Off Topic

Hey guys are there any other whites besides me on nerfhaven?

Is this to annoy me?
Are Canadians considered white because there was a racist one that posted a while ago.
Angel, I just want to know if there are any of my kind because I don't often see Filipinos on the internet.

Oh, and yeah I did hear about the drunk massacre.

:cry: What's wrong with us humans? :cry:

#108864 Filipinos?

Posted by Oro on 02 June 2007 - 10:59 AM in Off Topic

Are there any Filipinos other than me on Nerfhaven?

#109035 Filipinos?

Posted by Oro on 02 June 2007 - 11:44 PM in Off Topic

[quote name='SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA' date='Jun 2 2007, 09:31 PM' post='109027']
[quote name='Oro?' post='109023' date='Jun 3 2007, 12:15 AM']

Also, race is not important. "He who is colorblind sees the world the clearest" - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA
[/quote]
Yes I know race is not important, I can make friends with non-Filipinos and I have. I also like what you said.

#117629 E-taped Plunger?

Posted by Oro on 30 July 2007 - 12:49 PM in Modifications

Is e-tape on the plunger head more effective than the original single O-ring? If so, how much more effective is it and how many layers of e-tape should I put? Please and thank you.

#117631 E-taped Plunger?

Posted by Oro on 30 July 2007 - 01:00 PM in Modifications

Thanks OMC but what's Teflon tape?