Photo

Nerfers In Orange County, Ca

You guys want to have a nerf war in the Buena Park area?

8 replies to this topic

#1 Oro

Oro

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 09:51 PM

I'm new to Nerf Wars and have never been in a major one, just simple skirmishes with my friends. So if anybody wants to join me. Just send a message or comment. It would be best if you live in O.C. Did I forget to mention I am only 13.
QUOTE(deaddumpster @ Jun 25 2008, 04:59 AM) View Post

Don't pry.......and gently pry it off with a flathead screwdriver.

#2 nerfboi

nerfboi

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 09:53 PM

Yo!!!! I'm in the Oc area! AND I'm filipino too! I linve in Rancho Santa Margarita area.
We Ride together, we die together, Bad boys for life.

#3 longshot555

longshot555

• Banned
  • 58 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 09:57 PM

Well, Im in cali but in sacramento.
Newb: Paintball is better than nerf, I mean common there weaker than hell.
Nerfer: Really want to take a shot to the balls with a titan?

Come check out my forum: http://zxnerf.yourfreebb.com

#4 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 10:08 PM

A lot of us aren't very far away from you. At some point, I'm sure we'd be delighted to come on out and have some fun!

All the same, a week from saturday, we're having our So Cal summer opener war, in Glendora. Check the "Spring CAFF" thread here in wars for details. It'd be a great way for you to meet the majority of So Cal's nerfing population, not to mention give you ideas for hosting a war in your area.
----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#5 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 12:12 AM

I highly recommend going to the many SoCal wars that pop up, the bulk of them are in G-town, but they sometimes pop up in other places. I myself Go to school in the O.C., but I proudly hail from The R.C. It's always good to see fresh nerfers popping up in SoCal.

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#6 Recruit

Recruit

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 01:22 AM

Umm this is all nice and all that but I highly recomend you remove the pic from your sig you dont want to be banned because you didnt know pics in the sig are a no no.
Falcon about himself.
... Ask Bags...he'll tell you without hesitation that I'm an idiot, but I certainly think about it before I do something stupid.

"Good character is something you cannot fake. And it always comes full circle at the end."

-Piney-

#7 CAP Blue Beret

CAP Blue Beret

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:05 AM

I'm on the border of OC and Riverside county. Just tell us the date, and I'll try to make it out there. My weekends are pretty full up till July, but I might be able to get there. What guns are legal, and what ones are illeagal? Also, do you allow modded weapons?

-Blue Beret

Edited by (CAP)_Blue_Beret, 07 June 2007 - 10:06 AM.

Check out NerfNation

#8 Axelion burnout

Axelion burnout

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 11:08 PM

Hey man I live in Huntington Beach, I got some friends that would be interested in going up there also, is there a date or set place that we would be going to, because we all have nothing to do when summer comes around... and that is soon!
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

#9 Oro

Oro

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 11:19 PM

No official date or place yet. I'm not sure if I'm going to have a war anymore.
QUOTE(deaddumpster @ Jun 25 2008, 04:59 AM) View Post

Don't pry.......and gently pry it off with a flathead screwdriver.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users