My tag is kickasskeef

I'll be on in 10 minutes.
Timothy M-Lick <3

#3 Sypth

Sypth

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 08:13 PM

I do alot, but since my 360 is still coming back from repairs I won't be on for a week or so, but none the less here's my gamertag.

Sypth V8
Peter Griffin: Men aren't fat lois, only fat woman are fat.

#4 l337n3rf3r

l337n3rf3r

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 08:49 PM

McBatCommander7, I hope to play with you some time.

~l337
Wii would like to play with you.

#5 dadude778

dadude778

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 09:03 PM

I will play you sometime at my friends house. We play every other day so once I get his permission it should be ok.
Make sure the top of your gun is parallel to the ground when firing.
Finish those other mods so I have something else to read on here.
Now have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up. :)

- Forsaken_angel24

#6 CROW

CROW

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 10:08 PM

Just sent mine back to Microsoft for repairs. The rings of death showed up a week ago, so I havent played for a while. Anyways, im Crowfeather 24 on live.
"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

"ah man, I would give you so much for one of those NIB crossbows or one of those crossbows on the floor. The ones on ebay have gone up to $59 and the shipping alone is $12." -Rip32

#7 Senor Wolfwood

Senor Wolfwood

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 06:04 AM

Mine's williwithacross. Hope to play with you guys sometime.
QUOTE(Forsaken_angel24 @ Oct 23 2007, 12:13 AM) View Post

Dumbest rule ever.
There are better ways of getting a womans clothes off.

I hate ipods and most of their owners.

AKA: Earle_The_Magnificent

#8 CAPS

CAPS

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 07:47 AM

I wish I had a 360. :)
I might buy one during the holidays or something.
It's a link to google......you idiots are worse than the spammers.
-Vacc

#9 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 12:36 PM

Gamer Tag: Big Hersh OMC
I hate you.

#10 nerfsharpie6

nerfsharpie6

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 01:53 PM

I am getting a 360 for my b-day. I might be on that weekend, and my gamer tag is still up in the air, I can't decide on what I want it to be. And when I am on, pray I don't grab a hammer cause you all will die.
We hang our flags and banners of victory off of your dead bodies.

#11 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 02:08 PM

I will be adding people today. My GamerTag is: Dayko19.

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#12 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 12:50 PM

IShadowHunterI

My 360 went back to MS about a week ago, and they have repairs under way. I should be back to play in about another 1.5-2 weeks. Mayber we should have a FFA or TS game for NIC mambers only. It might be funny.
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#13 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 12:52 PM

What exactly is the Ring of Death? Why does it turn up?

#14 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 02:57 PM

The RROD (Red Ring of Death) is three flashing red lights in the 1st, 3rd, and 4th quadrants of the 360's ring of light. (The upper left corner is the only non-flashing arc). This results from extreme issues with the cooling system, general destructive overheating, or the failure of a vital component. I suspect that the solder on the circuit boards is cracking due to the high heat levels, but that's just a speculation.

Edited by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA, 03 November 2007 - 02:58 PM.

The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

#15 The Metal Bullet

The Metal Bullet

• Banned
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 05:04 PM

The RROD (Red Ring of Death) is three flashing red lights in the 1st, 3rd, and 4th quadrants of the 360's ring of light. (The upper left corner is the only non-flashing arc). This results from extreme issues with the cooling system, general destructive overheating, or the failure of a vital component. I suspect that the solder on the circuit boards is cracking due to the high heat levels, but that's just a speculation.

If it is in fact due to high heating I suggest you all get something like this, Here

You simply attach it to the back of the xbox and it cools it down to the point where you can never tell that it's running... I have something similar and I must say it works very well. Plus it keeps out dust and other air particles from fucking with the internals.

Heres a list of a bunch of price ranging coolers... http://shopping.yaho.....nce/Organizer

Good luck and enjoy.

Edited by The Metal Bullet, 03 November 2007 - 05:05 PM.

Help With donating for the Wildfire's that are spreading... Join me and thousands of others at...CA Wildfire Red Cross

EARN EASY MONEY... 100's a month.

#16 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 05:14 PM

What, an Intercooler? Those don't solve the problem entirely, only postpone some of the issues. Plus, there are two disadvantages. The Intercoolers draw power from the 360, and can cause it to run slower in some cases, and it can get so hot that it melts itself, the 360, or the wires. Microsoft extended all 360 warranties for three years, but using the Intercooler voids any warantee. Just call them, they'll send you a box, you ship the 360 to them, and they'll fix it for free and send it back with no shipping costs.

#17 Sypth

Sypth

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 03:15 PM

What, an Intercooler? Those don't solve the problem entirely, only postpone some of the issues. Plus, there are two disadvantages. The Intercoolers draw power from the 360, and can cause it to run slower in some cases, and it can get so hot that it melts itself, the 360, or the wires. Microsoft extended all 360 warranties for three years, but using the Intercooler voids any warantee. Just call them, they'll send you a box, you ship the 360 to them, and they'll fix it for free and send it back with no shipping costs.

Shadow is right, but for those blaming their intercooler for the death of their 360 are wrong and I'll tell you why, The intercooler uses 3x.1 amp fans. That's 3.6 watts. The PSU outputs 200 watts and the 360 uses
160 watts. So unless the fans are causing immense DC ripple, or using 13 watts each.
Peter Griffin: Men aren't fat lois, only fat woman are fat.

#18 nerfsharpie6

nerfsharpie6

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 08:59 PM

Shadow is right, but for those blaming their intercooler for the death of their 360 are wrong and I'll tell you why, The intercooler uses 3x.1 amp fans. That's 3.6 watts. The PSU outputs 200 watts and the 360 uses
160 watts. So unless the fans are causing immense DC ripple, or using 13 watts each.

I don't think that the intercooler causes that much of a problem. My friend has it and he hasn't had a problem. As for DC ripple, there shouldn't be, it uses an AC regulator to control the over all amperage to the main unit. Unless there is a defective circuit in it there shouldn't be a DC ripple effect.
We hang our flags and banners of victory off of your dead bodies.

#19 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:32 PM

This better illustrates the problem with the Intercoolers.

#20 aguineapig

aguineapig

• Banned
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:35 PM

This better illustrates the problem with the Intercoolers.

OR, you could just get a life and only play for like an hour at a time.
fun-petitive!

Her brother literally almost pissed herself.

DO NOT CLICK!!

#21 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:51 PM

Or YOU could wait until you're actually 13 to sign up for forums. I'm trying to get some different inputs on this issue so that I have a good idea of what the problem is. Contribute or stop raising your post count.

#22 Oro

Oro

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 02:23 PM

Add me!!!
Mine is: Raniel says oro
QUOTE(deaddumpster @ Jun 25 2008, 04:59 AM) View Post

Don't pry.......and gently pry it off with a flathead screwdriver.

#23 ORHISSY

ORHISSY

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 04:37 PM

I love Halo 3!!!!!!!
I play it pretty much every day and I hardley ever get bored of it. I pwn in Swords games. I always hope to get them. My gamertag is ORHISSY (all caps :) ). If you wanna play with me just send an invite whenever you want.
I will swallow your strength,
And leave you unwhole!

#24 The Metal Bullet

The Metal Bullet

• Banned
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 05:09 PM

My Gamer Tag: xDELUCCAx
Help With donating for the Wildfire's that are spreading... Join me and thousands of others at...CA Wildfire Red Cross

EARN EASY MONEY... 100's a month.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users