Norther of Heaven's Content

There have been 337 items by Norther of Heaven (Search limited from 12-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#245767 Working Semi-automatic Homemade

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 06 August 2009 - 10:32 AM in Homemades

Freakin' sick man. Very nice work. I should make more homemades..

#173706 Wodden Toy Gun.

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 30 August 2008 - 02:23 PM in Modifications

Its just solid wood? Then you could attach something to the top of it in place of where the bolt is.
Or..you could take the time to hollow it out and put something inside it if you REALLY wanted to.

#204885 Whiptail Scorpion Mod

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 19 January 2009 - 10:00 PM in Modifications

I wish i hadn't given my Scorpion away. I like the barrel replacement idea, very creative.

#175635 Whiptail Scorpion Mod

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 07 September 2008 - 11:19 AM in Modifications

Damn..i wish i'd never given mine away.

#180138 What Should My Primary Be?

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 28 September 2008 - 01:12 PM in Modifications

it all comes down to wether you want to squeeze out rapid fire shots at decent range or single shots at great ranges. Try them both out as see which works best for you.

#170617 What Does A Sidearm Mean?

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 19 August 2008 - 12:45 PM in Modifications

A sidearm can be clasified as a pistol or similar gun that can be used quickly as a sort of backup weapon.
True Blacksunshine.

#185947 Trifinder

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 27 October 2008 - 09:12 PM in Modifications

Doncha just love NFs? Cool mod.

#240645 Titan/magstrike Integration

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 07 July 2009 - 01:15 PM in Modifications

Just one question.... was it worth it?

#170277 Titan Rifle Rocket

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 18 August 2008 - 12:18 PM in Modifications

Nice job.
You've done to Titan Missles what stefans did to regular darts. An alternative ammunition.

#242077 Tiny Dart

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 15 July 2009 - 02:53 PM in Modifications

Just get FBR, kid. You pay like a dollar per streamline/whatever if you buy from Nerf.
I used to do this, though. When i first got started Nerfing.

#196230 The Ttg Of Furry, Called: Pubert

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 14 December 2008 - 09:46 PM in Modifications

Nice.. Legos! I doubt that mass of fluff will suppress much of the sound.

#205612 The Terrorstorm. A Hornet Product.

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 23 January 2009 - 10:35 AM in Modifications

Can you fix the pictures?

#199423 The Shockwave. A New Kind Of Sidearm

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 28 December 2008 - 07:08 PM in Modifications

I'm sorry, but how is this a new kind of sidearm..?

Actually I really don't know it just sounded cool. :D

Sorry for the double post.

Well next time lets try to keep titles like that to things that deserve it. Not to say its a bad mod, but still.

#199400 The Shockwave. A New Kind Of Sidearm

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 28 December 2008 - 05:10 PM in Modifications

I'm sorry, but how is this a new kind of sidearm..?

#171421 The Scimitar

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 21 August 2008 - 09:12 PM in Modifications

Amazing..amazing work. I only wish that more guns were meant to be used as shields so we could have more mods that involve them.

#191933 The Recon Has Piqued My Interest

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 25 November 2008 - 06:49 PM in Modifications

By "spinning" do you mean rifling? Because I don't know how you could get better ranges with a dart "spinning". If by "spinning" you mean fishtailing, then wtf. Please explain.

#274099 The Overkill: This Is What Happens When A Titan And A Longshot Have Ch

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 05 May 2010 - 06:57 PM in Modifications

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON MAN, WHAT THE FUCK!

It looks... scary. Thats fo' sho'.

#176750 The New Hereti Corp. Assault Rifle

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 11 September 2008 - 09:02 PM in Modifications

You never sees to impress me.

Cease. CEASE.

This is too much.. but in a good way. Good job!
Is the foregrip hard to prime? I've always seen it attached where the original primer was, not directly to the bolt sled like that.

#205322 The Longshot Contract.

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 22 January 2009 - 04:25 AM in Modifications

I hold high respect for Angel, no matter what he ends up coming out with.

#207098 The K9 Special (pas Mod)

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 27 January 2009 - 11:28 PM in Modifications

Very nice, i'm really starting to like the PAS.

#195058 The Hornette

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 09 December 2008 - 07:31 PM in Modifications

This is a very good idea. I like the new way of using the blast function.

Don't necro old threads. This could be of help to you.
http://nerfhaven.com...?act=boardrules

#185944 The Hereticorp Assault Rifle Mk. 2

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 27 October 2008 - 09:10 PM in Modifications

I must say that 2K pump looks really uncomfortable to pump, but other than that it looks incredible. Awesome work!

#201989 The Gnbkgtitbge

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 08 January 2009 - 10:30 PM in Modifications

"What the HELL, man."
-Hoop

#173310 The Frankenmaxxx 1000!

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 28 August 2008 - 11:00 PM in Modifications

Keep your clothes on. And watch your back for VACC. I hear if you look in the mirror with all the lights off and say his name three times he'll appear right behind you...

REAL MEN MOD WITH NO SHIRT ON!
GET SOME!

HELLS YEAH.

#173294 The Frankenmaxxx 1000!

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 28 August 2008 - 10:04 PM in Modifications

Verrrrry nice, especially the paintjob.
That alone would get you somewhere around $50-$70 i'd guess, but I dont have any experience with buying modded guns. You could probably get alot more for it. Anyways, great mod.

#203460 The Frankenfucker

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 14 January 2009 - 10:50 PM in Modifications

Thats awesome.
I've always wanted to do something like this, a gun with multiple air tanks. I personally would've made it into the size of a rifle/primary. Cool mod thought!

#208171 The End Of The Cold War

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 31 January 2009 - 10:49 AM in General Nerf

Thank you for all your incredible contributions to the NIC. I hope you find your calling in the Navy.

#191609 The E-tape 5k

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 23 November 2008 - 11:19 PM in Modifications

Where does the 5k come into play? Is it just to sound cool?

Second. Seriously, the name should reflect the product.

#225218 The Cyclops

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 23 April 2009 - 02:30 AM in Modifications

I like the pump! And very clean I might add.

#189676 The Crosssnap!

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 14 November 2008 - 11:38 AM in Homemades

Hot damn thats sweet. Looks very to-scale with an actual crossbow. Good work.

#175087 The Batman Light Signal Gun, By Splitlip

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 04 September 2008 - 11:35 PM in Modifications

You're on a roll, Split. Nice mods.

#180012 The Access Bow

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 27 September 2008 - 07:42 PM in Modifications

(( CONTINUED FROM PAGE 1 ))

I put in the tube in the NF shell to get a feel of how i'd mold the DS shell to fit it.
Posted Image

Removed all internal parts of the DS and hacksawed off the back just enough to get the main back wall off. Then sanded all the internal parts that hold the catch plate & anywhere around it.
Posted Image

Did it enough to where it slid onto the tube at least.
Posted Image

I made cuts with the hacksaw up the back of the DS until it let the tube slide forward just enough so it could rest where the DS's plunger tube would've been.
Posted Image

Once the two shells fit together well enough, i put a long thin strip of plexiglass where the two tactical rails meet to keep the two together and epoxied. I also put a piece (look at picture for the shape) where the back of the DS handle is so it connects to the NF shell. Also epoxied.
Posted Image

Posted Image

This next part was tricky. Getting the plunger tube's "caps" to fit a 1/2" CPVC coupler. Had to do alot of sanding and filing, but eventually got it to fit snugly without breaking.
Posted Image

I put it on the end of the tube and epoxied the hell out of it so it was sure not to get pushed into the tube.

The finished Internals:
Posted Image

Then to add another tactical rail onto the gun, i took a spare Mavrick cocking handle and cut the rail off so it'd be flush with the trigger guard of the DS. I hot glued it onto the space where the ammo holders would've been.
Posted Image

And you are finished!
Posted Image

The reason why i call it the ACCESS Bow is because of all the rail accessories that can be put on it. It works great with the tactical shot i made because i can put it on the front of the top rail on the DS and cock it while its still attached. Like so:
Posted Image

And the bottom rail is perfect for a tactial light.
Posted Image

Various shots:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Incase your wondering, the handle of the DS is extremely comfortable when holding.
Posted Image

Ranges are from 85'-95'. I'm very satisfied.

Video:

Q's? C's? F's?

#179715 The Access Bow

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 26 September 2008 - 11:39 AM in Modifications

I think it looks sick with out anything on the rail. It's like an oversized pistol. How bad ass would it be if you had one in each hand! HELL YEAH!

Shit.. maybe if i get the time and resources i'll make a second.

#179877 The Access Bow

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 26 September 2008 - 11:34 PM in Modifications

Wow.
I feel inspired.

If I hadn't already let myself create a long list of unfinished projects, I think I'd start bashing on something like that, too.

Same here. Mods like this make me want to get my shit together and finish my mods, so I can try this.

Awesome mod.

Thanks alot, this means alot.

I really just pulled this together, like most of my other mods.

#180465 The Access Bow

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 29 September 2008 - 05:28 PM in Modifications

I used a NF shell, 2x NF internals, and a DS shell. Because i didn't feel like going out to get another NF just for the shell when i had a perfectly good, similarly-sized shell laying around. Its not loud at all, but i just put in some enhancements that i'll post in the near future.

I've tried putting bungees on it but they always start to bend the rod whenever it gets primed, so i keep them off. Ranges are good enough without them.

Must...resist...buying 2 more NFs!! *twitch twitch*
Very nice work. Is it hard to cock with all those springs in there?

As i said before, not at all. Watch the video and you'll see.

#179726 The Access Bow

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 26 September 2008 - 02:11 PM in Modifications

SENO is a war, right?
Well unless it's anywhere near Georgia i doubt it. Mainly because i'm starting college on monday. And gas is a bitch, my truck chugs the stuff.

#179647 The Access Bow

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 25 September 2008 - 09:47 PM in Modifications

Obviously all inspiration for this goes to Dayko and the original mod. Here's my version.

Tools & Materials Needed:
Hacksaw
Sandpaper
Rounded File
Screwdrivers, etc. that you'd normally need.

1x Nitefinder shell
1x Diskshot shell
2x Nitefinder internals (Plunger tube & rod)
Plexiglass ( I used .80" 8x10)
1x 1/2" CPVC T-coupler
1x 1/2" CPVC coupler
1x Maverick cocking handle
1/2" CPVC

2x Maverick Springs
1x NF Spring
1x Firefly Spring

Plumber's Goop
2-ton Clear weld Epoxy
Hot glue + Hot Glue Gun

I've always loved the NF crossbow and how awesome it looks and performs, so when i considered making one, I thought i'd do it a little differently.

I had no second NF shell (its on Vicarious until further notice) but i had the internals of one, and a minimized Disk Shot shell. So i went out and bought a new NF, and then i sortof formed a mental picture to help guide me through the process.

First thing to work on were the internals. Did the 2 tubes together with plumber's goop and e-tape.

Then the rods needed to be put together. I cut one right where the handle was so that the little rivets are still visible when you're looking straight down it. Then i cut the second right before the catch again so rivets were visible, however these were vertically placed rather than horizontally like the first rod.

The first rod has a middle section separating the two rivets on the sides. I cut that away about 1 1/2" of it so its flush with the bottom of the rivets.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Then on the second rod with the rivets perpendicular to the first's, I added two thin strips of plexiglass and slide them inside the rivets.
Posted Image

Make sure the cuts you made on the first rod fit the strips snugly.
Epoxy that sucker nicely. Let dry. Sand off any bumps.
Posted Image

Cut the rod inbetween the catch and where the plunger head is screwed on. I took plexiglass that was the same height of the rod and added about 1 1/2" - 2 1/2" between the catch and head to make room for more springs. Epoxied on and let dry, sanded off bumps.

Then put on the 2x Mav springs, the NF spring, and the firefly spring. The NF and Firefly springs should be interlaced.
Posted Image

Then take the 1/2" CPVC T-coupler along with a bit of 1/2" CPVC pipe (to fit into the center coupler) and slide the rod inside it, epoxy, let dry.

My plunger head popped off after a few shots, so i epoxied it on. By the way, add on the extra o-ring if you haven't already.

(( CONTINUED ON PAGE 3, SOMETHING MESSED UP WHEN EDITING THE SUBTITLE OF THE TOPIC ))

#179664 The Access Bow

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 25 September 2008 - 10:27 PM in Modifications

Wow.
I feel inspired.

If I hadn't already let myself create a long list of unfinished projects, I think I'd start bashing on something like that, too.

I thought that I had gone through just about everything in the mods directory, but the only place I can recall seeing this type of double-tube configuration was on one of the Star Wars blasters.

Thanks also for crediting what inspired you. I am reading about Dayko's NF Crossbow right now!

Hell, with all the mods of this i wonder why the NF Crossbow isn't considered a gun itself in the directory, but we'll leave that up to the higher authority.

Glad you feel inspired. Thanks alot. <_<

#179651 The Access Bow

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 25 September 2008 - 10:02 PM in Modifications

I have the hardest time using the words notch, rivet, slot, etc. Please forgive. <_<
I was going to fill the rest of the empty spaces with plexiglass and i will eventually paint this sucker red & black.

That spring is insane! Does that make it hard to prime, and could you use other springs like an LS or BBB?

Not at all, very comfy. Look at Dayko's video of him cocking his, it doesn't look hard at all and all he used is 2 NF springs.

I could use others, maybe a BBB, but a LS is too wide for the tube.

#179723 The Access Bow

Posted by Norther of Heaven on 26 September 2008 - 01:57 PM in Modifications

Y'know i had an idea to integrate an AT2K onto a rail accessory, then put it on the bottom rail, and put the DS's trigger back in so i could use that as a trigger. Then maybe put the pump on another one for up top.

I'm so glad you like it. And yes, there are so many ways of integrating and adding on things I'll definitely have to make a second sometime.