puggy's Content

There have been 104 items by puggy (Search limited from 29-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#86079 Banding Magstrikes Bladder

Posted by puggy on 30 July 2006 - 02:00 PM in Modifications

Why not just cut up a bike inner-tube and put it on the bladder?

#140568 Flamethrower

Posted by puggy on 16 February 2008 - 11:14 AM in Off Topic

Made from my fire extinguiser gun (on here somewhere). I made a flamethrower, i just simply filled it with gas.

#140578 Flamethrower

Posted by puggy on 16 February 2008 - 01:10 PM in Off Topic

I actually own nerf guns but they are beyond repair.

#140573 Flamethrower

Posted by puggy on 16 February 2008 - 11:43 AM in Off Topic

put it out with a fire extin........oh wait nvm

let it burn?

#140768 Flamethrower

Posted by puggy on 17 February 2008 - 11:10 AM in Off Topic

It's like a hybrid spudgun, hish pressures and flammable gas vapor-liquid, all in a container. A high risk of explosion, but hey, it's what floats my boat.

#86577 Crossbow Adhesive?!

Posted by puggy on 05 August 2006 - 05:49 PM in Modifications

PVC cement might work?

#111653 All Cardboard Fingerboard Skatepark

Posted by puggy on 16 June 2007 - 08:17 PM in Off Topic

If you really wanna roll with the finger skateboarding pros, you should probably check out this site.

Shit, it's more than 3 minutes I'll be up all night loading that.

#111639 All Cardboard Fingerboard Skatepark

Posted by puggy on 16 June 2007 - 07:08 PM in Off Topic

Is that a PETG rail?

Conduit.

Damn camera.

#111622 All Cardboard Fingerboard Skatepark

Posted by puggy on 16 June 2007 - 04:26 PM in Off Topic

Halfpipe, spine transfer, some ramp with rail thing, drop in, universal rail, funbox type thing.

Yes I have no life.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
fingerplant
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#190933 Is A Realistic loser Rifle Possible?

Posted by puggy on 20 November 2008 - 04:49 PM in Modifications

Look at boltsnipers guns like the FAR and SCAR.

#98661 Another Big Gun

Posted by puggy on 22 January 2007 - 10:10 PM in Homemades

Nice clean construction, mine looks like shit becuase I screwed up the tap and I had to epoxy the damn blowgun in there.....still leaks.

Are those 3/4"? I know blowguns are used so often but if your using more than two valves you should upgrade to a ball valve for exaust, it will make the main valves open faster.

#83425 Charlotte, Nc Area Nerf-out

Posted by puggy on 18 June 2006 - 08:17 PM in Nerf Wars

Cool guys, thanks. I am very new to the sport, as are the people I play with.

Well then, you will be a sitting duck! My friends that will probably be coming with me have only played about 10 times. They know how to play but their not very skill-full. I suggest that you get a Big Bad Bow from toys r us and mod it. I will be bringing my modded BBB and Maxshot. I will also bring a couple NF's for sidearms. You need to be prepared more for this war. I won't have anything extra in case something breaks or something. I will probably only have enough stefans for me and my member peoples.

#83556 Charlotte, Nc Area Nerf-out

Posted by puggy on 20 June 2006 - 07:08 PM in Nerf Wars

The Virginia border-line. I can get pics of the park pretty soon. I don't even know if we can use the park, it was just an idea.

Well, the park is pretty small. It's got a few large trees, a creek with a bunch of small bushes and small trees. Of course, it has a playground area. A few benches. Some swings, a merry-go-round, some slides. Well I guess thats it.. I'm sure that there is a better location. I'm just putting ideas out there.

#83395 Charlotte, Nc Area Nerf-out

Posted by puggy on 18 June 2006 - 11:20 AM in Nerf Wars

Me and 2 others at nhq have been wanting to have a war for a while. I can probably bring 2 or 3 friends, not including myself. Yourworstnightmare lives up in virginia, so does boltsniper. I doubt any of them has the time for a war. But it couldn't hurt to ask.

#81002 Hey I'm A Noob Who Needs Help With A Project

Posted by puggy on 30 April 2006 - 09:52 AM in Homemades

It sounds like your clip is poorly made and you have major air leaks. Go look at some clip designs and make on of them.

#83551 Charlotte, Nc Area Nerf-out

Posted by puggy on 20 June 2006 - 05:29 PM in Nerf Wars

Well first we have to have an official place to play. I think somewhere near the border-line should make a great spot. I might know of a couple places that I could see are available. Also, there are a couple of places in Greensboro that might look interesting. Like a small park near my grandma's house!

#96170 Ghetto Homemade Bb Machine Gun

Posted by puggy on 09 December 2006 - 05:17 PM in Off Topic

For shits and giggles.

#96158 Ghetto Homemade Bb Machine Gun

Posted by puggy on 09 December 2006 - 02:57 PM in Off Topic

I finished my ghetto BBMG today. If you don't know what they are their homemade guns that shoot bbs at a high rate of speed. Their are two types of BBMG's, clod and vortex. Mine is a cloud since it's easier to make. Here's a link to more info on these because I don't want to spend an hour typing it out myself. http://www.spudfiles...=BB_machine_gun

The cloud chamber is a small nutmeg container. It can hold about 200 beads, since I don't have any metal or airsoft bbs, I used regular beads from the craft section. The barrel is just a straw. The air source is a fire extinguisher. It holds like a P90 and has the same handle like one I guess. It's small but powerful for it's size. Sadly, the bbs go about 70 ft. and then start taking sharp curve's every which way. I'm guessing it gets about 20-35 beads per second.
Since the fire extinguisher has a special nozzle, I can get about 7 full seconds of airflow on a single charge, that's enough to empty the chamber.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Here's a video of where I shred paper to bits, remember, it's only paper so It was a pretty weak target.
Posted Image
(Click the image/video to go to the link)
I still had about half a chamber left of bbs and only used some of the air up. Here's how many bbs went into the target.
Posted Image

#96195 Ghetto Homemade Bb Machine Gun

Posted by puggy on 10 December 2006 - 12:08 AM in Off Topic

Sorry for the crappy post, I was in a hurry and was not in a thinking mood. I apologize. Like I said before, really cool. nice design. One question though... How good does it feel in your hands?

Meiser5---B)

It feels pretty good, not the best though, the fire extinguisher is scratched and it scrapes up may hands a little, the trigger could be a tad longer also.

#96277 Ghetto Homemade Bb Machine Gun

Posted by puggy on 11 December 2006 - 06:46 AM in Off Topic

How do you charge the air source? Does it hurt to get shot with?

http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=7319
I don't know about the pain, I guess it would hurt as much as getting shot with 30 small cheap airsoft pistols all at once.

#86234 Homemade Problems

Posted by puggy on 01 August 2006 - 07:14 AM in Homemades

You're building a bolt for the FAR!

I already have so your lucky.
[img]http://[IMG]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f12/puggy55/10a29377.jpg[/img][/img]
[img]http://[IMG]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f12/puggy55/3b430d29.jpg[/img][/img]
[img]http://[IMG]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f12/puggy55/0078de8f.jpg[/img][/img]

Don't use foam discs!!!!!

I had to rebuild the bolt using o-rings.
[img]http://[IMG]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f12/puggy55/193ee10d.jpg[/img][/img]

Sorry I can't be more detailed, I am going to the beach in 3, 2, 1,............out.

#84111 Congratulating Ninjz

Posted by puggy on 01 July 2006 - 01:18 PM in Off Topic

I'd personally like to congratulate Ninjz for still helping the newer members here at NH even though he is kind of out of nerf. He has stuck with it and is really helping some members. Congrats to you!

A whole thread, to what, "congratulate NinjZ?"

:huh:

I'm not sure what the intention is, but if you're trying to get him to sell cheap/ give you his X-bow, you'd have to do better than that. Like send some money to him. :lol:

This is a first in my five years on Nerf boards. Congrats!

-Piney-

I want his Xbow

You just did.

#99411 Pvc Pressure Tank

Posted by puggy on 06 February 2007 - 06:30 PM in Homemades

I've take aome 2" schd. 40 easily up to 150 psi. many times before. I don't think the pipe will ever fail unless you deside to put like a kajillion psi in it. But if you use it in the cold like outside during the winter (right now) it is tested and proven that the pvc becomes brittle and it will shatter. Wait till spring to use it outside. You also need to be worried about the joints whhere an endcap would be, that would be the most weakest part. Look for the solvent welding course over on spudfiles.com.

#84040 Still In Stores

Posted by puggy on 30 June 2006 - 10:34 AM in General Nerf

I still have the BBB in my toysrus but the BBB is a toysrus exclusive so maybe they ran out and have no more. That's the same with the rf20. My 2 local targets haven't had at2k's since I started nerfing. I have only had one at2k set. :(

#79732 Atomizer

Posted by puggy on 12 April 2006 - 07:56 PM in General Nerf

The MBZ is fun, but LOUD. It also wastes battery life. But it has a good ROF.

#86740 Definatly Something...

Posted by puggy on 07 August 2006 - 09:24 PM in Homemades

Ooooohhhh, oooooohhhhhhh. I have that valve, you got it out of a soa max fusion defender super soaker or something similar. They are spring loaded and open instantly. They are almost as good as a sprinkler valve. That is a nice gun over all. I know that grip isn't too uncomfortable because the Defender super soaker has one just like it. You should put a schrader valve on there also. That way if you buy a co2 bike tire inflator. You can fill it almost instantly, because 100 pumps takes an insanley long amount of time. 20 takes a lot of time also.

#87120 Sad Day

Posted by puggy on 11 August 2006 - 09:07 AM in General Nerf

My local target (45 minutes away) Has disappointed me twice at one time. I remember when I first went their a long time ago and I got the at2k twin packs and was very happy. Like 4 months later I go their with about 35 dollars. I was going to buy 3 twinpacks for an upcoming small war. I looked, looked, and looked some more. I didn't see them so I asked a guy where te nerf section was and he said they stopped carrying nerf a long time ago.

#164752 Weird And Wild Idea:

Posted by puggy on 27 July 2008 - 01:09 AM in Homemades

Can you imagine seeing a person with those jumping up and down franticaly to pump their gun and then they stare at you blankly and think "oh shit" as they are shot.

#89981 Feg

Posted by puggy on 18 September 2006 - 07:35 PM in Homemades

FEH (Fire Extingisher Gun).

Although this is very simple it is very powerful and very effective.
Most credit goes to a guy over at spudfiles.com for this idea. I just remade it and put a barrel on it.
It is a cheap 7.00$ fire extinguisher I bought a walmart. This extinguisher has a screw on top so a schrader valve can be put in it. I put the schrader valve in it, screwed on the top and tested it to 90 PSI. It had a monster kick to it, but the guage didn't even budge. The guy on spudfiles said it could go to 200 psi. I got a bike pump and practically had to jump on the pump to move the pressure guage. But eventually it said "full." I'm guessing I got it up to around 150 psi. I'm guessing, I heard it was almost physically impossible to pump after 120 psi. Well, now I have a powerful air source, but what to do with it? I filled it up with water and it made a killer super soaker but it got boring after a while. So, I put a barrel on it an voila! A medium sized gun capable of 7 shots at around 90-100 ft. flat for each dart. Sometimes though I press down the button to long and waste air. ut This is all I would ever need in a war. But I don't go to wars.
Posted Image
Schrader Valve.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#80323 Fast And Cheap Remote Controlled Car Or Plane?

Posted by puggy on 19 April 2006 - 05:33 AM in Off Topic

I used to have an Air Hogs non-rc plane. It was cool, You used a pump to fill the bladder on the plane up. Then you flick the propeller and since it uses a cool valve thing. The airpressure keeps turning the propeller. The whole plane is light and it travels some far distances. It can take on a liitle bit of wind but to much will blow it off course. It was very fun and got some far ranges. It was cheap to. I think it was 20 dollars. It's worth it if you can find one.

#310791 Modding nerf powerclip cycle rate?

Posted by puggy on 06 February 2012 - 02:12 PM in Modifications

Ahh many apologies my good sirs. Can one offer a pic of this banded piston, I have an idea of how to do it just want to make sure.

#150413 Max D 2000 (water Gun) Based Homemade

Posted by puggy on 10 April 2008 - 06:32 PM in Homemades

Those valves may be ballvalves but are highly lubricated and have a nice sring action so their damn good.

#310660 Modding nerf powerclip cycle rate?

Posted by puggy on 04 February 2012 - 11:10 AM in Modifications

After staring at my powerclip for a couple hours, I realized that after banding the bladder. The cycle rate increases. Is there anyone out there who knows how to lower the cycle rate while still having the same amount of pressure. Or is the cycle rate based solely on pressure? Either way I need to lower the cycle rate but obviously i love having banded bladders. Any help is appreciated.

#310733 Modding nerf powerclip cycle rate?

Posted by puggy on 05 February 2012 - 10:53 AM in Modifications

The band isnt the problem (btw i am using bicycle inner tube tubing). Its simple the moar pressure it has, the faster it goes. As for wicketthemodder619, the link is great, but I just dont have the time, money, or materials to pull off such a mod.

Tnks anyways dudes of foam.

#90442 Sprinkler Valve

Posted by puggy on 25 September 2006 - 05:24 AM in Homemades

Even if you did find a way to attach a Co2 tank to it. Most valves are rated only up to 125-140 psi. You'll blow it up in an instant. Plus Co2 makes PVC brittle because of it's extreme coldness.

Oh, throw that damn solenoid away. Modding it opens it a hell of a lot faster than the solenoid. If you mod it, you'll be happy you did. Jist ask DavidBowie about it.

Oh yeah, SpudFiles is teh uyber awesomeness site! So is BCvids.com, you can buy Golf Ball Barrels!

#81161 Long Range Nerf Rifle

Posted by puggy on 03 May 2006 - 03:15 PM in Homemades

The pic is to small.

#82861 Huge Air Tank

Posted by puggy on 06 June 2006 - 06:32 PM in Homemades

http://nerfx.net/smf...php?topic=149.0

#90374 Sprinkler Valve

Posted by puggy on 24 September 2006 - 08:07 PM in Homemades

No, they don't.

#96215 Nerf Emplacement Cannon 3

Posted by puggy on 10 December 2006 - 01:31 PM in Homemades

You do realize that the piston valve will most certainly blow out your waits unless you use rigid projectiles? You may want to consider if you really need all that power. I'd personally stick with a modded sprinkler valve. Also, how big are you planning to build the chamber?

-Butt

Yeah, if your making this gun how big I think your going to make it, that piston valve will blow the shit out af a nerf rocket. You will definately need to think about a sabot, unless your using like 20-30 psi for your shots. How big is the chamber?

#79557 Titan Air Tank

Posted by puggy on 11 April 2006 - 08:22 AM in General Nerf

The titan's airtank is very large making the gun extremely powerful and banned from wars. I like my titan and if I ever will be able to go to a war I would want to use it. So I'm working on a semi auto titan that has a clip and all that good stuff. I should get about 6-9 shots in with ranges of at2k's on one airtank fill.