washedup's Content

There have been 66 items by washedup (Search limited from 14-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#203882 Alesis Pro Audio Products

Posted by washedup on 16 January 2009 - 06:55 PM in Off Topic

Anyone out there using a Alesis Multimix USB or iMultimix USB? If so, what I need to know is can you record multi-tracks simultaniously?

Took a trip to Guitar Center. In case anyone is wondering. USB - 2 tracks at once Firewire - Record as many tracks as you have inputs. Unfortunately for me Alesis no longer makes the firewire mixer.

#175884 Nightfinder Sspb Integration

Posted by washedup on 08 September 2008 - 10:09 AM in Modifications

I'm about to do a sspb nightfinder integration after the spray paint dries on my nightfinder. Anyways, I'm not completely sure where to dremel to let the sspsb fit snugly. I'm following Starbucks mod:
http://nerfhaven.com...wtopic=4221&hl=
So if anyone could help tell me where to dremel on my nightfinder, to let the sspb fit, that would be great. :D

I've done the same mod. A little different though. What you have to do is dry fit it and see what's in the way. Be very careful and take out a little at a time.

#166370 Music Sharing! (not Downloading)

Posted by washedup on 04 August 2008 - 01:10 AM in Off Topic

Pepper and Slightly Stoopid are burnin up my Ipod currently.

#166978 ?

Posted by washedup on 06 August 2008 - 10:04 PM in General Nerf

What EXACTLY are you trying to do? Because you've created a topic and you have reponded in several threads. So what's the problem? If you're not confident on how to do something, why not read up and figure it out instead of asking a vague question.

Oh, and OMC, may I call you O MC Hammer? Because I love when you drop hammer on these fools.

#210726 Longboard Wheel Question

Posted by washedup on 08 February 2009 - 11:35 PM in Off Topic

Those numbers, in case you didn't know, are the size of the wheels. For a long board, if it's a package deal will be soft wheels, which is what you want. You may want to ask which wheel is the softest. But, it probably won't be much, if any, of a difference. Pick the prettiest wheel. Hope that helped.

#210879 Longboard Wheel Question

Posted by washedup on 09 February 2009 - 04:59 PM in Off Topic

If you don't get a reply with someone having them. Then, as I suggested, ask the clerk about each wheels softness rating, whatever they call it now adays. But, with the way they make them today, I really doubt they's going to be much of a difference. Those size of wheels are made for long boards, which means they will both be a softer wheel. Most kids now run small hard wheels. Personally, I run 66mm on my street board. Just a smidge below the serious hard stuff.

#205315 Advice For A Nerfing League

Posted by washedup on 22 January 2009 - 01:53 AM in General Nerf

Don't over analyze things. Keep it simple. Just get some friends together and start a war. If they get interested, cool. It will evolve on it's own if you keep it up. It's up to you weather or not to "give" guns for them to mod. Depends on your pocket book and their intrest in modding and/or nerfing. Good luck with it!

#209576 Dtb Problem

Posted by washedup on 04 February 2009 - 08:05 PM in General Nerf

Im new to modding so i decided to mod my DTB. All I did was take out the ARs and it actually decreased my ranges by a lot. After that I put in a NF springs... better but still worse than before.

Anything on how to fix it??

Barrel replacement. New to modding, use crayola marker barrels.

#204171 Singled Mav Help

Posted by washedup on 17 January 2009 - 04:32 PM in Modifications

Find a barrel that fits your darts. Pteg, crayola marker, brass or something along those lines. Nesting some pteg in the cpvc works pretty good. Good luck.

#195439 Steampunk Mouse

Posted by washedup on 11 December 2008 - 06:40 AM in Off Topic

Man, I hope you cleaned those bones. Otherwise, very nice. Not something I'm into, but very creative none the less.

#213074 Ebay Question

Posted by washedup on 17 February 2009 - 05:49 PM in Off Topic

What guitar stuff are you getting rid of?

Actually I'd probably just be buying stuff. unless i can find a cheap guitar on craigslist i cuold turn around for $50 or more.

Right on. I have a couple of pedals I'm looking to sell, a chourus and a metal distortion. Also have an Epiphone Special 2, but unless you're in central California, the shipping wouldn't be very cost effective. Hit me up if you want the pedals.

#212858 Ebay Question

Posted by washedup on 16 February 2009 - 06:50 PM in Off Topic

#213439 Ebay Question

Posted by washedup on 19 February 2009 - 01:53 AM in Off Topic

Actually I'd probably just be buying stuff. unless i can find a cheap guitar on craigslist i cuold turn around for $50 or more.

Right on. I have a couple of pedals I'm looking to sell, a chourus and a metal distortion. Also have an Epiphone Special 2, but unless you're in central California, the shipping wouldn't be very cost effective. Hit me up if you want the pedals.

Sorry, I have a huge delay thingy, with flage, chorous,delay,phaser, and some kinda wave thingy, and Ive got a Boss HM-2 HEavy metal, so I dont need any of that.Any about the Epi. Special 2, I already have a Gibson Flying V, which could do everything the LP can do and more. I'm spoiled -_-

I have an all in one also, hence the extra pedals. And, nice, a Gibby, you are spoiled. Your parents looking to adopt?

#180169 Nice To Meet You Guys At Nerfhaven

Posted by washedup on 28 September 2008 - 02:18 PM in General Nerf

:cough:FUCK TARD:cough:

I've seen your topics..... I'd say takes one to know one, but we've yet to see much stupidity from the new guy.

#191358 What Should I Do To My Bbb

Posted by washedup on 23 November 2008 - 02:41 AM in Modifications

Depends on what kind of coupler you have. If you have a 1/2 cpvc coupler use 1/2 cpvc pipe.

BBB is a spring gun...

My barrel is about 6 inches on it

I have both couplers and can use anything, but I just want to know which barrel would be better. I heard that BBB gets very good range.

Since you have both couplers, why not try both? See what ranges you get and what you like better. Ranges hinge on so many different variables. It's almost personnal.

#206941 Save On Batteries

Posted by washedup on 27 January 2009 - 06:08 PM in Off Topic

Rokor is right, check on Snopes.com.

Oh my god! I clicked on your link, too funny. What's sad is I remember that jackass back when he was popular. And no, I didn't have his album. Really, I didn't. Ok, my girlfriend at the time did, but I never listened to it nor danced to it. :)

#206937 Save On Batteries

Posted by washedup on 27 January 2009 - 06:05 PM in Off Topic

I have my doubts about that last one....

Well don't do it! I just got fired for hacking into the battery in my work truck!

#188172 Paint; I don't know anything.

Posted by washedup on 07 November 2008 - 10:59 PM in Modifications

I disagree, this is a stupid question. If you would read the label on the can, it will tell you what to do. Which is.......read the label. Crazy the things you would find out if you would just read!

Grow up.

But yes, you should let it dry. Otherwise, the primer would be built into the can of paint you wanted to use. (if they could be mixed wet)

I wasn't being childish, so what's your point. Not trying to be a jerk, but it is a dumb question, period. Every chemical that is made has a label by law, and yes paint is a chemical. It is a good idea to read the labels in order to use them correctly and for safety reasons. I may have been harse but come on, if you can't read the label and figure it out then you shouldn't be using them. But that's just my opinion.

#187790 Paint; I don't know anything.

Posted by washedup on 06 November 2008 - 01:09 AM in Modifications

There are no stupid questions, only uneducated ones.

Yes. First primer. Let dry.
Then however many coats of the color. Let dry.
Then if you choose, either clear gloss or clear matte. Let dry and enjoy.

I disagree, this is a stupid question. If you would read the label on the can, it will tell you what to do. Which is.......read the label. Crazy the things you would find out if you would just read!

#173853 Vulcan, Is It Worth It?

Posted by washedup on 31 August 2008 - 01:08 AM in General Nerf

1. You answered your own question. "my friend saw the Vulcan at the store....."
2. Yes in my opinion.
3. Read and search. And yes by the way.
4. My opinion. It's pretty fuckin cool.

#168404 Problem With Vulcan?

Posted by washedup on 12 August 2008 - 11:23 AM in General Nerf

Have you read the directions?

#166368 Wal-mart Prices

Posted by washedup on 04 August 2008 - 12:22 AM in General Nerf

$10.00 buzz ball
$15.00 big ball blast

Hope you like it.

How much for the happy ending?

#161463 Recon Ar Removal Question

Posted by washedup on 04 July 2008 - 03:40 AM in Modifications

Nerfhaven Modification Directory

Check this out. It's located in the pinned section. Have fun modding that piece of junk.

#207773 Sharpshooter?

Posted by washedup on 29 January 2009 - 10:01 PM in General Nerf

Okay first off, the one in the mod directory is a sharpshooter II not the original.

And my questions still havent been answered so if any one can, it will be appreciated.

The Sharpshooter 1 mod section is just above the Sharpshooter 2 mod section.

#210662 Where In The Hell

Posted by washedup on 08 February 2009 - 09:51 PM in General Nerf

Just got mine from Bassproonline last week. http://www.basspro.c...012000_800-12-0

#268774 Directory Of Directories

Posted by washedup on 10 March 2010 - 05:31 PM in General Nerf

You forgot one. The "Useless thread directory," where you can file this one. Seriously, if you can't find any of the above directories, then you've got problems.

#206931 Amazing Spray Paint Art

Posted by washedup on 27 January 2009 - 05:59 PM in Off Topic

They had a couple of these guys down at Pier 39 in San Francisco. Pretty cool to watch live. And they're fast!

#184121 Automatic Tommy Twenty Help

Posted by washedup on 16 October 2008 - 03:57 PM in Modifications

If you didnt mod it yet, take it back for one that works.

I'm pretty sure I recognize that date stamp price tag.
Blue seems to be good at digging up thrift store finds, where they usually don't have any more stock to make exchanges from.

That's when you go buy a brand new one if possible and return the defective one in it's place. Effective, yet kinda dishonest. But, it is up to you.

#199869 Paninting A Pas

Posted by washedup on 30 December 2008 - 10:14 PM in Modifications

Question for the OP. Did you clean/wipe down the gun before painting? Any grease or residue could cause problems with the finish.

#208115 A Tank...

Posted by washedup on 31 January 2009 - 01:25 AM in Homemades

Hey, I have a question, has anyone ever made or thought of making a tank for Nerf wars? The reason I ask this is because I was wondering if it would even work.(Another reason is I thought of making one myself.)

Yes. It has been brought up before. If it's been made, I don't know. Search through the homemades and you should come across it. And on the other point, go for it. IT's not practical, but what the hell.

#184088 Selling Snowboard ( Need Money For Nerf)

Posted by washedup on 16 October 2008 - 01:07 PM in Off Topic

Sorry but, dear god how can you ride with such a small stance?

Oh my freakin god, I wondered the same damn thing when I saw how narrow the stance was. Dude, even if you are short, your feet should be at least shoulder width apart. You probably fell alot didn't you?

#209827 Good Deal On Guns

Posted by washedup on 05 February 2009 - 09:45 PM in General Nerf

It all depends on how much you like/want the guns. It's not that bad, but you should haggle with him.

#179922 Niu Humans Vs Zombies Needs Help!

Posted by washedup on 27 September 2008 - 10:55 AM in General Nerf

I don't think the answer is trying the change the mind of your college. If the college bans you, does that really keep you from playing? It's like if your driving privledge is suspended, do you forget how to drive? No. Keep your club on the down low, like someone else suggested and nerf somewhere else. It might be the best thing to do until this thing blows over, which could take quite a while. Try and empathize with the victems here and the college staff. After a situation like a shooting, would you like to see a bunch of people running around shooting each other? It may sound silly, but you got to think about others feelings as well as your own. Hope this helps and good luck.

#171169 Weird Barrel Issue

Posted by washedup on 21 August 2008 - 12:35 AM in General Nerf

One last thing: where do you find your brass?

Found this linked in an old sticky. http://www.usahobby....rials/metal.php

#208524 Silent Longshot

Posted by washedup on 01 February 2009 - 01:44 AM in Modifications

It's you. You either need to get your parents on board or YOU need to be more quiet.

#161323 Recon Help

Posted by washedup on 02 July 2008 - 11:57 PM in Modifications

1. If you have you receipt, and it's not heavily modded on the outside, return/exchange it.

2. Buy a new one and take the parts out that you need and either return it or keep it for spare parts.

#190309 My New Promotional Project

Posted by washedup on 17 November 2008 - 06:24 PM in Off Topic

That is cool but I think that the deck is a little to pricey.

Well depending on the quality, I dont think so. The local skate sgop sells blanks for that much and pro decks for $90. Speaking of quality, what do these compare to pro decks, like an old school carbon fibre Element?

You sir are getting ripped off! $90 bucks? For a pro deck?

#207938 The Hellbringer

Posted by washedup on 30 January 2009 - 06:03 PM in Modifications

Nice! Goes in the paintjob thread. It's in the stickied section.

#207945 The Hellbringer

Posted by washedup on 30 January 2009 - 06:19 PM in Modifications

How does a sideways peg make it shoot further/harder then no peg? Nice paint job though.

If you're talking about the one down in the barrel, it's to stop the stephan from getting sucked into the plunger tube.

#201875 Snowboard

Posted by washedup on 08 January 2009 - 03:18 PM in Off Topic

This is a snowboard video me and my friends made

click right here

Im the one in green pants

oh, and if you got a snowboard video post it up

forgot to ask if anyone has the spinning thing down. I can 10 and 360 but im still working on getting a 540

Are you hitting the boxes with stock edges or did you file them down?