#1 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 12:06 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The contact piece of metal is broken,it got pushed in so it no longer touches when you shut the gun in half. I pulled it out and it started the flywheel when I moved the slide thing, the fly wheel lasted for about 10 secs before it died, while i held the slide thing back. To get the wheel started again I had to open and close the gun again, then hold the slide. After awhile the metal has to be pushed again . The trigger does absolutely nothing.
How is this gun supposed to work? And, Assuming I can attach the metal parts together permanently, can I get the fly wheel to be continuous?

#2 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 05:10 PM

If you didnt mod it yet, take it back for one that works. Although its Buzzbee, so it may not work to well to begin with.
Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#3 washedup

washedup

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:57 PM

If you didnt mod it yet, take it back for one that works.

I'm pretty sure I recognize that date stamp price tag.
Blue seems to be good at digging up thrift store finds, where they usually don't have any more stock to make exchanges from.

That's when you go buy a brand new one if possible and return the defective one in it's place. Effective, yet kinda dishonest. But, it is up to you.
Go FUCK yourself!

#4 Ambience 327

Ambience 327

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 08:33 AM

Umm...look at the pics. It is covered in dirt, scratches and scuffs. Nobody is going to believe that thing was purchased yesterday and returned because it didn't work out of the box. It has obviously seen some heavy use.

Blue - your best bet is to open it up and see if there is a loose spring or a broken casing in there that is supposed to keep those connections touching.

Edited by Ambience 327, 17 October 2008 - 08:33 AM.

Foam in the Fort IV
The fourth exciting Nerf War in Fort Wayne, IN.

#5 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 01:09 PM

Umm...look at the pics. It is covered in dirt, scratches and scuffs. Nobody is going to believe that thing was purchased yesterday and returned because it didn't work out of the box. It has obviously seen some heavy use.

Never mind the whole dishonesty aspect... Now, having not used one of these, I am unsure of how crucial those contacts are. Would it be possible to run wires parallel to the hinge, thus bypassing the contacts?
[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#6 Lion

Lion

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 03:37 PM

It's probably just looping through the front, you might be able to completely remover the need for those contacts by opening it up and connecting the wires that are connected to that.

#7 Lion

Lion

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:19 PM

Oh, never used any tommy20/12s.

#8 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 09:35 PM

Scrapped it. If your interested in buying a t20 turret, pm me.

#9 Guest_evan24221_*

Guest_evan24221_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2008 - 07:51 PM

My friend's brother had one of these things, I thought it kind of sucked....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users