WEASEL's Content

There have been 136 items by WEASEL (Search limited from 30-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#46321 Kingman Imagine 04

Posted by WEASEL on 20 January 2005 - 01:32 AM in Off Topic

I wonder if I am crossing that thin COC/acceptableness colored (what ever color that may be) line by asking this but: I was thinking about getting the new Spyder Imagine 04 and I was wondering what upgrades I should get for it. I know that on almost any gun you would want to buy a aftermarket barrel. Also, some reveiws say to get a new bolt because the stock one scratches the bolt tube. My question is what stuff should I buy? Is there a better gun I can get for a similar price? I don't want to waste my money on something that I would regret to buy. Also this is my first paintball gun. I posted it here because I know there are alot of paintballers in this forum.

#20984 Blast Fire Semi-auto Valve

Posted by WEASEL on 09 March 2004 - 06:56 PM in General Nerf

I don't own a blast fire but I was just wondering if anyone knows how the blastfire's semi-auto valve works.

#46462 They Came, The Annoyed Us, And They Left...

Posted by WEASEL on 24 January 2005 - 12:20 PM in Off Topic

Whered they all go? Aside from the scant few we civilized, I don't see the noobs anymore.. did they just leave?

DELETED!!! Plus we stopped accepting more members untill Karma is up.

#47529 Quilted Northerns Mn Nerf Clan

Posted by WEASEL on 18 February 2005 - 08:55 PM in General Nerf

You don't have any pictures...at all.

#47526 Quilted Northerns Mn Nerf Clan

Posted by WEASEL on 18 February 2005 - 08:31 PM in General Nerf

Man, I've wanted to make my friends and I a clan forever. Does everyone use invision because it's cool or what. And you have 5 clan members but only 4 signed up on your forum, and your the newest. OK, sorry for the critisizm.

HEHE, you guys are like arguing within yourselves on your forum. douche...hmmm..I mean uhh...gross.

#46515 15 Woot!

Posted by WEASEL on 25 January 2005 - 12:03 AM in Off Topic

Ya, happy 15th. Sorry that you had to make a topic for your own birthday (not that it's my fault).

#33669 Nf 4in Petg Barrel

Posted by WEASEL on 10 August 2004 - 02:16 PM in Modifications

I was wondering if a nite finder barrel needs to be longer than a your dart length. Would it make a difference if it was petg where the barrel is the same tightness for it's whole lenght. I assume it wouldn't make a difference if you are useing stock micros because they wouldn't go down the barrel.

#37894 Size Of Vinyl Tubing

Posted by WEASEL on 27 September 2004 - 08:40 PM in Homemades

If you used a smaller diamiter tubeing, it would restrict airflow.

#19891 Barrel Size

Posted by WEASEL on 25 February 2004 - 09:04 PM in General Nerf

What barrel size is best for shooting micro stefans?

#19907 Barrel Size

Posted by WEASEL on 25 February 2004 - 10:34 PM in General Nerf

Mine are 0.48 in. I am using a med/high power gun. should my darts fit tightly, snugly, or loosely?

#19910 Barrel Size

Posted by WEASEL on 25 February 2004 - 11:17 PM in General Nerf

Thanks for the tips. Sorry if this topic has been started before :(

#50826 Buying Xbox: Need Help

Posted by WEASEL on 28 March 2005 - 12:57 AM in Off Topic

Wow, never heard of a blue one....and are thoes white jewels? Cool. I got the special edition one because my friend was on it but that's just me. If I could I would get the blue one....such a controversy because I would get the blue one and the special ed halo 2. Mmmmm....blue, and you could maybe get a trade for a special ed. halo 2 for the regular in a store or online. The special ed. halo 2 tells a lot about the backround of making the movie and this really cool huge lan party they had. OK, I'll stop now.

#46040 Happy Birthdays

Posted by WEASEL on 12 January 2005 - 11:21 PM in Off Topic

Heh. I'm such a bitch!

Ya, I know, you are <g>. And I didn't get a halo 2 for my b-day but I got one earlier! The nice people at gamestop did this thing where they gave me a new game, twice, because my x-box keeps on scratching my discs. But I picked up a five pack of d-skins while I was over there. Very nice, keeps your discs from getting scratched, I would highly recomend them for any valuble disks.

#46001 Happy Birthdays

Posted by WEASEL on 12 January 2005 - 05:46 PM in Off Topic

Don't hit the bottle too hard tonight.

Ya, it might break.

#45988 Happy Birthdays

Posted by WEASEL on 12 January 2005 - 02:29 PM in Off Topic

O ya. Check it out! I'm the..um..crap..youngest person who's birhday is today.

EDIT: Never used a smilie before, guess now is as good a ever. ^_^ ^_^ :P :D

#47376 Fast Food

Posted by WEASEL on 16 February 2005 - 09:59 PM in Off Topic

Why the hell would there be pubes or semen in McDonald's food?

boy, i'm glad i caught this one early. I'd like to announce that i am the first person to say: WHAT THE FUCK?

Semen, etc in your McDonald's food, and I use the term food loosely, is the least of your problems...

Um, gross.

Gaydars are going off everywhere.

I think we get the point already so just stop.

#49721 Second Homemade

Posted by WEASEL on 15 March 2005 - 08:29 PM in Homemades

the pump can handle the pressure.

So there is a check valve in the pump? Where did you get it.

#49724 Second Homemade

Posted by WEASEL on 15 March 2005 - 08:47 PM in Homemades

my NF would suck up a dart every time I cocked it with the dart in the barrel.

Hee hee. You must have a really bad dart-barrel fit, or I have a bad plunger-plunger tube fit....aw cwap. But what kind of pump is it that he was using and where did he get it? I've never seen anyone use abs before, was it good to work with?

#49816 Second Homemade

Posted by WEASEL on 16 March 2005 - 07:03 PM in Homemades

I ABS lighter than pvc? Also what is the pump made for?

#44130 Just Wondering

Posted by WEASEL on 15 December 2004 - 10:31 PM in General Nerf

I know some people who would pay $25 just for the rings. Well, I lied. I don't know anyone but rings are preatty rare.

#46588 Establishing A Dart Diameter Standard

Posted by WEASEL on 26 January 2005 - 11:46 PM in Homemades

He's accually talking about FBR. Is there a point to this topic besides that question?

#46295 Nested/breech Barrels

Posted by WEASEL on 19 January 2005 - 02:25 PM in Modifications

First, if I used only brass, what type of coupler would be needed (say, for 17/32 in 9/16)? Would a coupler work for that, or would I do something different?

First of all, never use only brass, it can get dinged. But, if I had to, I'd probably use some 19/32" to sheath over it.

I think what he ment was that he wasn't going to use the pvc as a barrel. Basicly, useing a coupler is where you have a 1/2in coupler attached to your plunger tube. Now you can go two ways: have a peice of brass stuck inside the coupler and have your main barrel in the pvc that fits over the first, smaller peice of brass and the sheithing pvc fits inside the coupler. So you would put the dart in the smaller of the two peices of brass and then put the bigger brass over the smaller one. The other way you could do this is have the smaller peice of brass stuck inside the bigger peice pirmanantly and have all that in a peice of pvc that you would stick into your coupler. Either way works but they both have their uses.
This would be an example of the first way.

EDIT: Wow, that is pretty confuzzling. Oh well, just use the link to understand the description.

#46243 Nested/breech Barrels

Posted by WEASEL on 17 January 2005 - 04:00 PM in Modifications

What I'd use is 11" of 19/32" in SCH 80 1/2" pvc, (you might need to use a rat tail file to get it in there) then put 7" of 9/16" in the 19/32", after that put 2" 17/32 in the 9/16. Stick a pvc coupler on the front of the plunger tube/gun and you're done!

Hold on there doggy. From my personal experiance, 19/32" brass snugly fits in SCH 40 so one would have to do a lot of fileing to get it in SCH 80. I would start off with SCH 40.

#43658 Nooo, Dimebag Darrell!

Posted by WEASEL on 09 December 2004 - 07:50 PM in Off Topic

Holy crap. This kind of thing should be illegal (wait it is illegal). Maybe what I ment was it should be indirectly illigal. Why the fuck are guns legal. I mean guns are cool and all but they should only be used for target practice, cops and hunting. I don't want the world leaders to get crazy go nuts and make all types of guns illegal like airsoft, paintball and nerf but just the fire-arms. I feel sorry for Dimebag, and his brother, the band, the fans, the metal listeners, and anybody who sympithises with them.

#46577 Simple Homemades

Posted by WEASEL on 26 January 2005 - 09:29 PM in Homemades

Ok, I tried to explain one I made but just look in the homemades section and put a bike pump (small) where the tank is and then attach the hose to a tubeless tire valve in a 3/4 end-cap and find some adapter to go into the hose valve and the hose valve should be big enough to propel a dart pretty far. Use brass for the barrel and it will fit inside a hose-to-1/2-pvc addapter. linky

#46585 Simple Homemades

Posted by WEASEL on 26 January 2005 - 11:22 PM in Homemades

That colored fine arts craft foam isn't avavilable unless you buy it from shortshit.

Craft? As in craft store? Sounds like you could buy it at a craft store...

Now foam backer rod in colors in 1/2in is only found at la shoppe de shortshit.

#73934 Shooting Micros With 1/2" Pvc

Posted by WEASEL on 22 February 2006 - 10:27 PM in Modifications

You seem to have your terms mixed up. FYI there are two main types of pipe. You are probably talking about PVC and CPVC. Just lettin you know.

#39957 Homemade Breech

Posted by WEASEL on 26 October 2004 - 09:42 PM in Homemades

You can also use milling bits if you have them. They make a nice clean slot.

#46687 Help With New Nf's

Posted by WEASEL on 29 January 2005 - 04:00 PM in General Nerf

The reason the plunger is moving slowly the last half way is because of the air restrictor. This is the same with all ummodded nf, new or old.

#38047 Nerf Finally Updates Their Webpage

Posted by WEASEL on 30 September 2004 - 05:30 PM in General Nerf

Buying the N-strike only darts indavidually(sp?) is cheaper than buying the micro six pack.

Edit:

nail polish beauty secrets?

nail polish secret beauties to be exact.

#43660 Need Help Hosting War.in Ohio!

Posted by WEASEL on 09 December 2004 - 07:53 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll check with you first from now on.

Sorry, I didn't mean to kinda try to tell you what to do from now on but i was just giving my thought on this issue.

#43656 Need Help Hosting War.in Ohio!

Posted by WEASEL on 09 December 2004 - 07:41 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok, if this guy was a serious nerfer, why would he make a account named nerfnewbie. Its kinda like the whole 1/2newb1/2nerfer thing all over again (not to insult you 1/2newb1/2nerfer). But don't delete him just because he is being stupid once.

#38117 Hornet

Posted by WEASEL on 01 October 2004 - 05:35 PM in Modifications

Awesome mod, all you have to do is look at the top of the page, find the magnifying glass (looks like a circle with a yellow stick attached) and use your left mouse button to click it. Then, you will see a box that says "search keywords" Type in the letters hornet mod, and press the enter key. Voila !

If YOU did some research, you would find out that searching hornet mod doesent bring you to any hornet mods. But I get that you are trying to teach him to search.

#76235 Ringing Guns

Posted by WEASEL on 15 March 2006 - 01:51 AM in General Nerf

I glued felt around the plunger shaft near the plunger head. Worked great. You don't need that much either.

#71028 Janga's Halo 2 Warthog Montage

Posted by WEASEL on 15 January 2006 - 02:24 AM in Off Topic

What the hell kind of training do you (or your teamate) do to get so accurate. I've never even been able to pull off a triple kill, and that guy with the rocket launcher in the passenger seat, that was pretty good when he shot that guy on top of the log in relic. Nice job on the video though.

#46038 Shoot Stefans With An Nf

Posted by WEASEL on 12 January 2005 - 11:15 PM in Modifications

Would I need to take out that little pole inside the barrel to shoot micro Stefans

Yes, you would, unless you have holes in the back of your stefans made by a straw or something.

or do the mod on this site?

That would help also with your range and such.

#49842 My Next Big Project

Posted by WEASEL on 16 March 2005 - 08:49 PM in Homemades

Your friend? Who could this be? Ya I wouldn't go with numero quatro either because it would be very hard and you will hate yourself for hours and hours. I have. Ya three sounds good. I want to see something small.

#47248 I Post Once More Into The Void Of Nothingness...

Posted by WEASEL on 14 February 2005 - 06:51 PM in Off Topic

...so who's gonna murder me?

Ooo ooo...pick me pick me!

#68911 Nerf Range Catagories

Posted by WEASEL on 08 December 2005 - 06:41 PM in Nerf Wars

In most circumstances you are going to find yourself in a close range battle with your opponent. That is one aspect of Nerf that seperates it from other sports like paintball and airsoft. You don't have a very fast rof so you need to get in close to make you shot count. Besides, nerf guns are not very accurate, especially from a long distance.

To answer you question, NFs are good, cheap, reliable, and pretty good ranged little guns. Splitfires, if you can find one (or two), are amazing, two shots and about 100 feet. Just remember you don't need to go out and buy a crossbow to be good at nerf.

PS: If you guys allow homemades in your wars they get great range if you make them properly. I hope to get one up soon.

#47675 Springs

Posted by WEASEL on 21 February 2005 - 12:23 AM in Modifications

If you want to cut springs, I would suggest un-tempering them to get the tempering out. Just heat it untill they turn red and then just bend them back and forth untill it breaks. I tried everything to cut a spring but nothing worked. Man those things are @#$%&*! hard!!!