Maverick Master's Content

There have been 125 items by Maverick Master (Search limited from 28-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#74565 The Chronicals Of Riddick

Posted by Maverick Master on 27 February 2006 - 08:32 PM in Off Topic

I was wondering if anybody has seen the new9or slightley new) Chronicals of Riddick movie. Also do you have a pair of the saber claws that he takes from the guards. There are some on E-Bay like this. But those are too expensive if you look at shipping. If you do would you be willing to sell them for maybe like $17 including shipping.

#78370 New Trigger Idea

Posted by Maverick Master on 01 April 2006 - 09:29 PM in Homemades

This was my friends idea but since i don't think he can use his computer I did a paint picture for him and i'll post it.

The idea is to have something like ompa's but this uses a hinge. It will have a pull string tied and glued to the trigger and a hinge. The pin will be on one side oh the hinge while the other will be glued to the pvc. A spring will hold the pin up and when you pull the trigger it will pull the one side of the hindge down with the pin on it then tthe spring will put it back up. Right now I can't get the paint up but I will try to by tomarrow morning.

#75237 My First Draw Up Of A Homemade

Posted by Maverick Master on 05 March 2006 - 12:24 PM in Off Topic

This is my first attempt at a design
Posted Image

I know there are many flaws with it but i'm not done yet.
It is bolt action with a clip but no shells. Barrel will be cpvc. Also any help would be very appreciated.
Can any body tell me how to make the pic bigger.

#73704 Clip Materials

Posted by Maverick Master on 20 February 2006 - 06:25 PM in Modifications

I'm not sure if i posted this in the right spot but any way i was just wondering what materials you use to build a clip other than wood? Would cardboard hold or something.

#73713 Clip Materials

Posted by Maverick Master on 20 February 2006 - 07:02 PM in Modifications

Ok i see what you mean and the prooblem with wood is all the sanding that has to be done to get a dart in there.

#77535 That Was Childish

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 March 2006 - 02:55 PM in General Nerf

Man please c'mon you are just making it worse for yourself so just stop. Please think before you start a whole nother topic, do you think this was really need. Just don't do it again.

#74238 Air Seal Question

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 February 2006 - 07:57 AM in Modifications

I was trying to make that drop in slot, the thing that you turn then drop in the dart and turn it again. Anyway I tried to do this to my NF and it never even moved in the barrel.

I think that it is losing pressure somehow from not a tight enough seal in between the the two pices of pvc.

So with that said I was wondering if i could get any help?

#74265 Air Seal Question

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 February 2006 - 01:11 PM in Modifications

My barrel is only 4" and i have already done all the mods possible for this gun and am getting 65'-75'.( Including banding it)

Also i'm doing this to a NF because i just wanted to try something different and i have enough of them.

#74246 Air Seal Question

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 February 2006 - 10:18 AM in Modifications

Im pretty sure you just have to do it by hand, drop the dart in, then close it manually. How would the breech close or open by itself it unless you have it connected somehow to the plunger like in Bacon's BBB.

i know i have to open and close it by hand, my question is that when i shoot it loses all air pressure and so it dosn't shoot at all.

Sorry about the post before this. I got all messed up. :)

#74241 Air Seal Question

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 February 2006 - 08:04 AM in Modifications

The barrel is made out of cpvc and the outside is made of pvc. The outside dose turn but when when I shoot it dosn't even move in the barrel.

#74245 Air Seal Question

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 February 2006 - 10:16 AM in Modifications

[quote name='Anothernoob' date='Feb 25 2006, 06:20 AM'] Im pretty sure you just have to do it by hand, drop the dart in, then close it manually. How would the breech close or open by itself it unless you have it connected somehow to the plunger like in Bacon's BBB. [/quote]
[QUOTE]
I know i have to close it manually, my question is that it loses all air pressure when i shoot it so it dosn't shoot at all.

#70374 Ny Nerf War

Posted by Maverick Master on 03 January 2006 - 04:41 PM in Nerf Wars

this probably dosn't apply to many but any way my friends and i are going to hold our own NY nerf war in Syracuse NY if you are intrested.

#77554 Airsoft Barrels

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 March 2006 - 04:49 PM in Off Topic

I know not very many people like airsoft but if you do then what do you use for a barrel that you didn't buy.

#69424 Dose Anybody Nerf In Syracuse New York

Posted by Maverick Master on 18 December 2005 - 08:33 AM in Nerf Wars

[FONT=Impact]Dose anybody nerf in Syracuse New York!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

#69591 Was It Worth My Money

Posted by Maverick Master on 20 December 2005 - 07:11 AM in General Nerf

i was just wondering since im kindof new if it was worth the money to by a AT3K for $15.99

#69609 Was It Worth My Money

Posted by Maverick Master on 20 December 2005 - 03:21 PM in General Nerf

ok thanks b/c i definitly plan on modding it.

#90677 Lacrosse ( A Sport Of Champions)

Posted by Maverick Master on 28 September 2006 - 06:10 AM in Off Topic

I couldn't help but post here because Lax is one of my many passions. Me and my friend have been playing for a very long time and are very good. I play defense and a little attack.

#75958 Program To Design

Posted by Maverick Master on 12 March 2006 - 07:39 PM in Homemades

Here look at this thread.

#76794 Vortex Rings Questions

Posted by Maverick Master on 18 March 2006 - 06:48 PM in General Nerf

Ok sorry about that i was just having a bad day and had to yell at someone. Sorry about that but no they don't fit.

#76684 Vortex Rings Questions

Posted by Maverick Master on 17 March 2006 - 09:30 PM in General Nerf

First I think he is right and second don't be a stupid ass just try to fit one in and if it dosn't fit then it dosn't but if it dose then your in luck.

#69709 To The Admins Of The Site. Is It Difficult?

Posted by Maverick Master on 22 December 2005 - 03:36 PM in General Nerf

also if you suspend a member can you stop them from just creating a new account

#80033 Springs For Nf

Posted by Maverick Master on 15 April 2006 - 08:16 PM in Modifications

First please check your grammar. And second he is talking about the long ones that you twist the bottom ond confettie flies out all over.

#78891 In Need Of Inspiration

Posted by Maverick Master on 05 April 2006 - 06:58 PM in Off Topic

You should make a NH logo or trophy or something like that.

#70586 Any Magic Players

Posted by Maverick Master on 07 January 2006 - 04:48 PM in Off Topic

in addition to nerfing i also play the card game Magic The Gathering and was wondering if anybody else does too.

#77837 Question For The Admins

Posted by Maverick Master on 27 March 2006 - 06:57 PM in Off Topic

Just a quick question for the admins, what are you going to do come 2033 if this site is still active. This place is going to go to hell come 2033.

#80036 What Paint

Posted by Maverick Master on 15 April 2006 - 08:22 PM in Modifications

It's called the search paint! :o ;)

Serisouly use the search feature there is about a million topics on this and just another pretty recent one.

#72347 An Improvment To Stefans

Posted by Maverick Master on 05 February 2006 - 10:41 AM in Homemades

I'm not sure if anyone has tried this yet but i think that if you could get the dart to spin it would be more accurate and it would go farther.

To get this spin i think if you put grooves in them by the back they would spin and be more accurate and go even a little further. I am going to try this and get ranges up soon.

#75170 Design Programs

Posted by Maverick Master on 04 March 2006 - 07:07 PM in Off Topic

I fell stupid asking this question but i was wondering how you guys make those cool homemade desings. I searched but found nothing that helped. Is it a special program or something?(I have all of the microsoft office things and everything)

#85456 Buzz Bee Guns

Posted by Maverick Master on 21 July 2006 - 09:40 AM in General Nerf

What breaks copy write laws??

#71670 Nitefinder Mod...

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 January 2006 - 07:02 PM in Modifications

possibly the playdo smooshed out and is now blocking the air flow

#77394 Pvc Question

Posted by Maverick Master on 24 March 2006 - 06:48 AM in Off Topic

How big of a grenade do you fricken plan on shooting. Something that big will kill someone.(unless it was a water ballon, but that would be water guns :wacko: )

#74614 Lock 'n Load Refinish

Posted by Maverick Master on 28 February 2006 - 07:10 AM in Modifications

Great paintjob but i noticed that there are some cracks on the handle where it is a redish color.

#77306 Ocman Octet Flash Game

Posted by Maverick Master on 23 March 2006 - 07:12 AM in Off Topic

Thats really cool from what i've played. Could use a little improvement.

#79871 Motorcyle Fork Springs...

Posted by Maverick Master on 13 April 2006 - 08:23 PM in Homemades

Are you serious. Do you know how hard those are to compress, c'mon just buy springs from your hardware store and be happy. Really have you ever tried to compress one of those, you can if your lucky get it about an inch.

On motorcyclesyou have at least like 500 lbs. usually more pushing down on those things and thats why they are so strong. So what I'm getting at just don't use it.

Also don't try to use an airsoft gun for nerf because it dosn't work. An airsoft gun only has to shoot a little plastic ball that is usually .12g or .25g bb's and a nerf dart (micro) is like .54g or something. So on this airsoft to nerf dosn't work and just use normal springs.

#85366 '06 Blasters Mod Ideas

Posted by Maverick Master on 19 July 2006 - 08:02 PM in Modifications

I finally found a topic to post in for my return.: )

Anyway on the magstrike i would say other than drilling air ristrictors and pum plugs and things. maybe add a barrel! Well more of one anyway, so my idea is to nest some PETG or brass in 1/2 pvc so the mag fits through. Then on one end at the very edge and cut out the mag rectangle with no pvc on one of the short sides. Then attach that side to where the air is outputted and when it fires the dart it should fire through a barrel for more accuracy and distance. I hope :unsure: .

#69522 Making Stefons

Posted by Maverick Master on 19 December 2005 - 05:43 PM in General Nerf

to make stefons if i cant find any of that foam or whatever can i just take my regualr darts and pop the top off and fill the hole.

#69699 Making Stefons

Posted by Maverick Master on 22 December 2005 - 07:12 AM in General Nerf

im sorry for being stupid and making a mistake on stefans. My appolagies cx and Infinite.

#78553 Compact Far

Posted by Maverick Master on 03 April 2006 - 06:01 AM in Homemades

Thats really nice and a good idea. Also for the mag spring i'm using a spring I took out of my spiral notebook that was out of paper.

#77154 Want To Make A Homeade

Posted by Maverick Master on 21 March 2006 - 09:02 PM in Homemades

Some tips from experince,
1. Trigger hardest part
2. Plunger esiest part
3. Use stefans
4. Start simple like the Kiss

These are just some tips from experince.

#72556 My Paratrooper Rifle

Posted by Maverick Master on 06 February 2006 - 09:07 PM in Modifications

Thanks first of all and second

3 pumps: 70ft
5 pumps: 110ft
10 pumps: 135ft