Photo

Making Stefons

16 replies to this topic

#1 Maverick Master

Maverick Master

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 05:43 PM

to make stefons if i cant find any of that foam or whatever can i just take my regualr darts and pop the top off and fill the hole.

Edited by Maverick Master, 19 December 2005 - 05:44 PM.

Cpt. Brian Scott of UGNS

Under
Ground
Nerf
Squad

Alias Scoped loser (+)
(.)(.) :)

LordofTheRings434
"In a sense, what I'm saying is that you shouldn't waste your time handling your balls. Go for the foamy rods instead."

#2 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 05:56 PM

Yes, They are called asshole darts. Cram a little peice of foam in, to hold the glue/weight better. I know I should leave this for the mods but ts seems shinny is overworked. First of all they are called Stefan darts, not stefon darts. Also grammer(sp?) and punctuation are your friends. Dont take offence, just constructive comments. Any hardware store should sell Fbr. Call around first before wasting your time incase you dont drive.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#3 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 06:05 PM

to make stefons if i cant find any of that foam or whatever can i just take my regualr darts and pop the top off and fill the hole.

Dude,

It's called the Code of Conduct, you better read it.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#4 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 07:35 PM

Yes, They are called asshole darts.

asshole darts?

asshole darts??

The people who get off on making up dumb names for shit need to be checked.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#5 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 07:41 PM

The people who get off on making up dumb names for shit need to be checked.

My apologies Cx. In my beginning days of modding I stumbled upon this name on another nerf site and since then called them that. What should they be called: the top cut stock dart stefan? Either way, somone else made up the name and I thought it was what everyone called them.
I know its bad,
After what we had,

#6 Crappy Nerfer

Crappy Nerfer

• Banned
  • 149 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 07:56 PM

Same here. I heard that's what they were called, when I was new (though, I still am). And now more people are calling them asshole Darts. We have to stick to just one name.
"If one notices a patch of gangrene in a wound on the back of one's hand, one does not simply hope that it gets better over time.

One cuts that shit off at the wrist and learns to masturbate lefty."

- Death

"By BC do you mean Boston College?"

- nerfer34

#7 koolsteve

koolsteve

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 10:50 PM

dude, s. niper? sounds like a pokemon name..
but back on track... if these bullets go farther than stock i for one would call them loser bullets. because you know, they go far... so you can eat shit, like a loser, eat shit eat shit.

#8 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 11:22 PM

That was the funniest post I had ever seen since they messed with the asshole word.
Oh and ease up on the posts steve. Your comments arent exactly educating.
I was seriously laughing though for like 5 minutes.

" dude, s. niper? sounds like a pokemon name..
but back on track... if these bullets go farther than stock i for one would call them loser bullets. because you know, they go far... so you can eat shit, like a loser, eat shit eat shit."

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 19 December 2005 - 11:28 PM.

I know its bad,
After what we had,

#9 Sanityjr

Sanityjr

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 09:02 AM

Wow, you can really tell if someone is new here at the forums because of the fact that if you write S. niper, it shows up as loser because of people spamming the word. Even I figured that out after a day or two. Come on people get with the program.

Edited by Sanityjr, 20 December 2005 - 02:59 PM.

#10 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 08:04 AM

Also grammer(sp?) and punctuation are your friends.

Let's try not flaming the new ones if we can't even spell properly ourselves. You make yourself seem the fool in this situation.

asshole darts? I've never heard of them. I've heard of loser darts, which are just longer and more heavily weighted stefans. Other than that, you're crazy. Just end that little trend please.

Edit: That's the most awesome word filter I've ever seen. <3 Cx.

Edited by Black Wrath, 21 December 2005 - 08:05 AM.

Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#11 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 05:01 PM

Also grammer(sp?) and punctuation are your friends.

Let's try not flaming the new ones if we can't even spell properly ourselves. You make yourself seem the fool in this situation.

asshole darts? I've never heard of them. I've heard of loser darts, which are just longer and more heavily weighted stefans. Other than that, you're crazy. Just end that little trend please.

Edit: That's the most awesome word filter I've ever seen. <3 Cx.

First of all Black Wrath. Your post would only have been worth reading if I told the kid to fix his spelling and I had a spelling error. As you can see I clearly said spelling and punctuation. Although it was worth reading mainly because you fucked up yourself.

Irony strikes again. You flame me for telling someone to fix his grammar and punctuation because I wasnt sure about the spelling of one word. Then you get nailed with the loser thing because you thought I was honestly calling them "S. niper darts".

Irony at its greatest. Learn from this experience Black Wrath because you make yourself seem the fool in this situation.

So good it has got to be fattening!

EDIT: By the way Black Wrath what is a CFM RIND leader anyways? Did you mean to say ring? Were you a couple keys off there buddy? Are you hypocritically bugging other people about spelling? Oh yeah its absolutely fattening!

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 21 December 2005 - 05:07 PM.

I know its bad,
After what we had,

#12 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 05:13 PM

Geez, calm down. Wrath said you looked like a fool, big deal.

Where did he screw up? His sig isn't a mistake. I'm pretty sure he meant to type rind and not ring. And if you wanted to humiliate yourself, why not PM him instead of making everyone think you're stupid?
SexD Warves

#13 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 05:44 PM

Yo! Numskulls (angel and wrath), shut the fuck up!
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#14 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 06:38 PM

Please try to remember that there is two Wrath's around now...
Death be not proud. Though some have called the mighty and dreadful... Thou art not so.

#15 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 09:59 PM

Please try to remember that there is two Wrath's around now...

Yeah, but he meant you.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#16 Maverick Master

Maverick Master

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 07:12 AM

im sorry for being stupid and making a mistake on stefans. My appolagies cx and Infinite.
Cpt. Brian Scott of UGNS

Under
Ground
Nerf
Squad

Alias Scoped loser (+)
(.)(.) :)

LordofTheRings434
"In a sense, what I'm saying is that you shouldn't waste your time handling your balls. Go for the foamy rods instead."

#17 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 07:54 AM

~All of that enraged foolish babble~

You cannot appriciate irony.

So what if I typed the s-word and I got censored? It's just funny that way. As for the spelling, you obviously missed my point. The word "grammar" is spelt with a 'a' before the 'r'. So to prove yourself more the fool, you got so enraged over my post that you completely missed the point of it, and again proved yourself to be a fool.

My signature is definitely on purpose. But wait, I'm making fun of myself at the same time! How paradoxical! Wait wait, it's because I've got a sense of humour. If you had one yourself, you'd understand. I miss spelled 'ring' in a post and it just stuck. Get over it please.

I'd like to apologize you guys for this, but he really needs to just calm down and be put in his place. I hope I've made this post seem as nice as I can, I'm not a mean guy.

The world's too small, and life's too short for that.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users