Grenado's Content

There have been 143 items by Grenado (Search limited from 30-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#99990 Parachute Grenade?

Posted by Grenado on 18 February 2007 - 03:16 PM in Modifications

Once again:

A thrown parachute grenade

#100051 Parachute Grenade?

Posted by Grenado on 19 February 2007 - 12:24 PM in Modifications

How long should the darts be?

#99694 Nitefinder Rifle

Posted by Grenado on 12 February 2007 - 07:55 PM in Modifications

That thing gaveme a case of the boners. It looks like it has a prebuilt speedloader in it so you can quickly switch barrels.

#100732 Nitefinder Modification Writeup

Posted by Grenado on 03 March 2007 - 04:36 PM in Modifications

What about other barrels, like PETG or CPVC?

#100750 New Website

Posted by Grenado on 03 March 2007 - 10:43 PM in Off Topic

Yeah, that's why I said no offence. I think that we should delete all the members who have not posted since 2004. It would make searching through the memberlist much easier.

#100739 New Website

Posted by Grenado on 03 March 2007 - 08:01 PM in Off Topic

Why do we keep having these new forums pop up? We already have NH and NHQ. It sounds like these noobs just want a chance to play admin. (no offence Rings)

#100565 Nerf Sweepstakes On Cartoon Network

Posted by Grenado on 28 February 2007 - 05:32 PM in General Nerf

HOLY. ARE YOU SERIOUS. What do you have to do to win?

#100825 Nerf Sweepstakes On Cartoon Network

Posted by Grenado on 05 March 2007 - 05:12 PM in General Nerf

If you have a younger sibling, put him/her on the line.

#100896 Nerf Sweepstakes On Cartoon Network

Posted by Grenado on 07 March 2007 - 04:53 PM in General Nerf

Do you think anybody here won?

#100941 Nerf Sweepstakes On Cartoon Network

Posted by Grenado on 09 March 2007 - 08:47 AM in General Nerf

I know some people from the NIC won the SECONDARY prize, I was wondering if anyone from the NIC got the GRAND prize.

#100751 Nerf Sweepstakes On Cartoon Network

Posted by Grenado on 03 March 2007 - 10:46 PM in General Nerf

Damn, I'm jealous. Think anyone we know won first? We might be able to assassinate them (and their roomates).

#100765 Nerf Sweepstakes On Cartoon Network

Posted by Grenado on 04 March 2007 - 11:12 AM in General Nerf

Oh. WHY DID MY STUPID SATELLITE HAVE TO GO DOWN NOW??!!! My satellite will now deflagrate in 5...4...3...2...1... DEFLAGRATION!!!

I hope that someone we know gets it.

#100643 Nerf Sweepstakes On Cartoon Network

Posted by Grenado on 01 March 2007 - 07:48 PM in General Nerf

*goes and tries random combinations*

*wins*

*dies of ecstacy from drowning in foam*

That's what it would be like.

#100517 Nerf Shotgun

Posted by Grenado on 27 February 2007 - 07:55 PM in Homemades

Even though I'm a noob here, I'm a gamer, and this is really irritating to me too, you people need to understand that shotguns fire SHOT, which is a bunch of projectiles at once, please try to understand that.

Nobody asked you to be a jackass and give a lecture on what to call our homemades, Jergling. I am aware of what a shotgun is, having fired several before. However, the design and operation are identical to that of a shotgun, and that's what I'm going to call it. Unless you have a contribution to make that will help these guns get built, please do not respond in my thread again to make room for other developments.

HEAR HEAR. He was an asshat and a baby. Do you think PETG might work as barrel material?

#96570 Nerf Grenade

Posted by Grenado on 14 December 2006 - 10:02 PM in Homemades

The tubes won't be sticking out. It'll be about the sive of an overinflated handball. It's going to be a very tight fit, and it won't fall out for the same reason the the darts don't fall out of the front of an NF. Captain Slug, I've tried one of those and I'm trying to get something a little bit different, for better, or worse.

#96547 Nerf Grenade

Posted by Grenado on 14 December 2006 - 08:22 PM in Homemades

I was wondering if someone would tell me if this would work. I was going to make a nerf grenade out of some SUV innertube with a valve. I can't do drawings as this is purely theoretical and I can't draw at all. It would be a ball of innertube with a valve so you could pump it up, some tight-fitting CPVC or PETG tubes sticking out of it that went right into the air chamber and would use stefans to prevent a pressure leak. You could throw it up high, and on impact the darts would go flying.

#100290 Michigan Nerfers

Posted by Grenado on 23 February 2007 - 09:27 PM in Nerf Wars

Di you try NHQ? Lefty's a moderator there, so he's on frequently there. Can you get mapquest up? I might be able to come if a war pops up.

#100276 Michigan Nerfers

Posted by Grenado on 23 February 2007 - 06:43 PM in Nerf Wars

Can you get mapquest up? You might want to try the Merry Men of Michigan. They're at NHQ, PM Lefty there. Or try their site, http://freewebs.com/mmmich/

#99096 Looking For Local Nerfers

Posted by Grenado on 01 February 2007 - 06:39 PM in Nerf Wars

Why screw us/them? If anyone should be screwed its yuou, because you made a very off topic post that didn't add to this discussion at all.

#90575 Longshot Vs Bbb

Posted by Grenado on 26 September 2006 - 10:25 PM in General Nerf

Which one is better for a 4-6 man war? I have an RF20 and a maverick, but I am looking to diversify. I know that the war is tiny, but I'm canadian, and there is like no one that i know who thinks that nerfing isn't sissy. :angry: I will be modding these guns. Forget the poll, this my first topic and I screwed it up.

#90597 Longshot Vs Bbb

Posted by Grenado on 27 September 2006 - 09:07 AM in General Nerf

What are the ranges for these guns if you barrel mod them with cpvc or some hardened PEX? I'm definitely going to mod whatever gun I get or, since I just got a part time job, BOTH of them! Also, what are some peoples feelings about the magstrike as a secondary, one of these as my ranged guns, a maverick/NF combo for a tertiary, and an RF20 as a main? Also, if you refer back to my first post, what are some ways to stop people to think nerfing is sissy? should I just buy an AT2K from the thrift store, do a single barrel mod, and then keep breech loading and pegging them from 20 feet away?

#100695 Longshot Problem

Posted by Grenado on 02 March 2007 - 10:55 PM in Modifications

I played it safe and didnt put it back on untill i was done moding mine. Then i looked to the right after i snaped it on and saw that i forgot to drop the catch for the plunger in. Anyways a crowbar works damn fine, but yeah, to be safe just slip some felt or cardboard under it.

Moding? Snaped?

Clean up your posts please.

I agree with CS. Claw hammer works like a charm.

#100339 Leaking Homemade

Posted by Grenado on 24 February 2007 - 05:29 PM in Homemades

If you need something really strong, I use automotive Goop.

#99095 Lbb Question

Posted by Grenado on 01 February 2007 - 06:36 PM in General Nerf

Forgive me for sounding like a dork, but what does LBB stand for? Where can I get one? Is it any good?

#98460 Is This A Good Price?

Posted by Grenado on 18 January 2007 - 10:06 AM in General Nerf

I don't think they have them at Wal-Mart, and I wish that these things hadn't been discontinued. Now I have to go to a bunch of random thrift stores for a 2k, and possible that for a 3k.

#98249 Is This A Good Price?

Posted by Grenado on 14 January 2007 - 12:46 AM in General Nerf

No. You can probably pick them up for 20$ CDN at your local TRU or target.

#100077 I Need A Small Pice Of Brass.

Posted by Grenado on 19 February 2007 - 03:54 PM in Modifications

I'm canadian. If you have a Home Depot near you, it should carry brass, PVC, CPVC, FBR, and all your nerfing needs except for guns.

#100098 I Need A Small Pice Of Brass.

Posted by Grenado on 19 February 2007 - 08:49 PM in Modifications

What part of Canada are you from? I did not mix it up, I had to use some to replace part of a trumpet, and some red brass for a shotgun barrel.

#100038 I Need A Small Pice Of Brass.

Posted by Grenado on 18 February 2007 - 11:39 PM in Modifications

Yay! Clean post! That would be awesome.

#100010 I Need A Small Pice Of Brass.

Posted by Grenado on 18 February 2007 - 08:25 PM in Modifications

Yes I know i don't neeel. it for a barrl

Dear God, clean up your posts! This kind of thing is what gets people banned!

#100069 I Need A Small Pice Of Brass.

Posted by Grenado on 19 February 2007 - 02:44 PM in Modifications

Home Depot, Home Hardware, J&H and Lowe's all should have it.

#99878 How Do You Remove Tape And Sticker Residue

Posted by Grenado on 15 February 2007 - 08:20 PM in Modifications

For me, rubbing alcohol and paper towel is good, but don't rub too hard or the colour will start to come off.

#100060 Hasbro Reveals Nerf N-strike Disk Shot (nerf Skeet Shooting)

Posted by Grenado on 19 February 2007 - 01:34 PM in General Nerf

Still, skeet shooting with a pistol? For real skeet shooting, the disks I use can't be broken with a 20 gauge (all right, I know 20 gauges are very weak). Meaker, some people, like me, like to try to shoot down 2 or 3 disks at a time.

#99983 Hasbro Reveals Nerf N-strike Disk Shot (nerf Skeet Shooting)

Posted by Grenado on 18 February 2007 - 02:49 PM in General Nerf

I think that the gun they include with it is kinda ugly... even (dare I say) buzz-bee-ish! :blink:
It's like a nightfinder with a downsized plunger shaft that was stuck into a scout body. It's despicable! and unless they have a seriously hardcore original-NF quality spring and barely any AR's in it, the thing isn't going to work.

Dear God, I think you're right! Who skeet-shoots with a pistol anyway?

#99875 Hasbro Reveals Nerf N-strike Disk Shot (nerf Skeet Shooting)

Posted by Grenado on 15 February 2007 - 07:58 PM in General Nerf

you're right, an over-and-under shotgun would be sexy. I like longer barrels with somewhat good RoF.

#99853 Hasbro Reveals Nerf N-strike Disk Shot (nerf Skeet Shooting)

Posted by Grenado on 15 February 2007 - 01:49 PM in General Nerf

Something like the Maverick would be good, six shots, fast RoF, large but it's still a pistol. That's what would be fun.

#99753 Hasbro Reveals Nerf N-strike Disk Shot (nerf Skeet Shooting)

Posted by Grenado on 13 February 2007 - 09:42 PM in General Nerf

I kind of doubt it, skeet would be good for one or two guns, but any more than that would be overkill on the idea and not be very effective marketing.

#101270 Happy Birthday Shindig

Posted by Grenado on 21 March 2007 - 04:16 PM in Off Topic

Woah, a 361 day special. Is this going to be the new tradition/punishment? Besides, if we ban every nerfer under 13, we're going to lose about 500 nerfers.

#101313 Happy Birthday Shindig

Posted by Grenado on 22 March 2007 - 03:51 PM in Off Topic

...if we ban every nerfer under 13, we're going to lose about 500 nerfers....

That would definitely clear the boards some...knowing that many of them are probably pretty active on the board.

Forum policies, which allow cxwq to operate this forum at his expense, mandate that all users affirm that they are 13 years of age or older. We're here to merely make sure the policies are being kept, making corrections when necessary.

By the way...how do you know that there are a bunch of forum users under the minimum age? Are you one of them?.... ^_^

-Piney-

No, I am 14, turning 15 in May. I was just trying to make a suggestion, not usurp the admins' power or anything. If you've got a beef about lying, then fine. It's your forum.

#100288 Hand Grenade

Posted by Grenado on 23 February 2007 - 09:23 PM in Homemades

Wah. That was... tough to understand. This shows potential if you attach it to a wire, lay it, then why the guy walks by, you pull on the pin, and he gets shot. Sounds very good for CTF! Have you actually made one? How long does it take to make one?