Nerf Grenade

Has anyone else thought of this?

7 replies to this topic

#1 Grenado

Grenado

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 08:22 PM

I was wondering if someone would tell me if this would work. I was going to make a nerf grenade out of some SUV innertube with a valve. I can't do drawings as this is purely theoretical and I can't draw at all. It would be a ball of innertube with a valve so you could pump it up, some tight-fitting CPVC or PETG tubes sticking out of it that went right into the air chamber and would use stefans to prevent a pressure leak. You could throw it up high, and on impact the darts would go flying.

#2 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 09:58 PM

http://nerfhaven.com...97&hl=barricade
or
http://nerfhaven.com...ighlite=Grenade

Edited by CaptainSlug, 14 December 2006 - 10:00 PM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#3 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 09:59 PM

What stops the stefans from leaving it before it impacts? I mean, otherwise it might work, but as far as I can tell, it is like a ball with tubes sticking out, kind like a spiky ball, and somehow, when it impacts, the stefans shoot out.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 06:12 AM) View Post
I am NEVER going to sleep naked in the bed of a former child star ever again....seriously

#4 Grenado

Grenado

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 10:02 PM

The tubes won't be sticking out. It'll be about the sive of an overinflated handball. It's going to be a very tight fit, and it won't fall out for the same reason the the darts don't fall out of the front of an NF. Captain Slug, I've tried one of those and I'm trying to get something a little bit different, for better, or worse.

Edited by Grenado, 14 December 2006 - 10:04 PM.

#5 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 10:29 PM

HA! My first victims. Thought you'd all get away with this didn't you?

There are no nerf grenades. There will never be nerf grenades. If there ever was nerf grenades, no respectable war would allow them. Why? It's fucking game. Just stop it all ready.

Here's the deal. You guys go to 10 respectable nerf wars (I say respectable for a reason) and then come talk to me about grenades. They just won't work in a real war.

Continnue your mental masterbation if you must, but just know, this thread is dumb.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#6 blink 182

blink 182

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:13 PM

And that sir, is the words of a mastermind...
New Price On Freedom, Buy Into It While Supplies Last...

#7 PvtMcFlurry

PvtMcFlurry

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:21 PM

And that sir, is the words of a mastermind...

Don't you think this topic is a little old to be reviving for a post as stupid as that? :)
QUOTE(Cannonball @ Oct 26 2007, 11:47 PM) View Post

I'm anxiously awaiting the hasbro over throw.

One Man Clan, or One Man Company?

Crossbow Mod.

#8 bigbob

bigbob

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 11:37 PM

He probably thought it was yesterday, not yesterday a month ago. People make mistakes you know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users