Longshot Problem

4 replies to this topic

#1 schoute1587

schoute1587

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 10:38 PM

Hello everyone,

I haven't been on in a very llllllllllllooooooooonnnnnnnggggggg time but recently i got interested in modding my longshot. Now i know this has probably been answered somewhere but lately i've been loaded down with homework and family issues. So to the point, i unscrewed all of the screws on the LS and i can't seem to pull of the large, orange, plastic piece that makes the bolt. I'm guessing you can just use pliers to yank it off but i don't want to damage the LS.
"The Big E"

#2 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:41 PM

I think I might of just got a really loose LS bolt or something, but after using a flat head to get it off the first time, I can just pull it off with my hands.
So I would use a flathead, and if you don't want to scratch the gun, put some felt under the bolt so the flathead rests against that instead of your gun.

#3 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 12:18 AM

Claw hammer. Works every time.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#4 woogy

woogy

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 06:37 PM

I played it safe and didnt put it back on untill i was done moding mine. Then i looked to the right after i snaped it on and saw that i forgot to drop the catch for the plunger in. Anyways a crowbar works damn fine, but yeah, to be safe just slip some felt or cardboard under it.

#5 Grenado

Grenado

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 10:55 PM

I played it safe and didnt put it back on untill i was done moding mine. Then i looked to the right after i snaped it on and saw that i forgot to drop the catch for the plunger in. Anyways a crowbar works damn fine, but yeah, to be safe just slip some felt or cardboard under it.

Moding? Snaped?

Clean up your posts please.

I agree with CS. Claw hammer works like a charm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users