Looking For Local Nerfers

Mabey Plan a War

9 replies to this topic

#1 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 10:44 PM

Like the litle says I'm looking for local Nerfers in the Saint Petersburg/Tampa area of Florida. I would like to meet other Nerfers, compare notes shoot some foam, that kind of thing.

Edited by Dangaard, 20 January 2007 - 10:44 PM.

Discretion is the better part of valor, thats why I carry a very big axe.

You can fool some people all of the time and everyone some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all of the time, but it sure is fun trying.

What have I got in my pocket? (tolkien)

#2 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 01:52 AM

Go to the Nerf Frapper forum. You kind find most of the nerfers on this site. And then go to the Frappr site and see them on a map.
QUOTE(Pineapple)

Next one who wants to be Michael Jackson, and save the world, gets a trip to Neverland.

Buy Boltsniper's guns!
Borrowed by FoamReaper of Boltsniper Forums.

#3 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 08:19 AM

I did that already, I'm on the map, theres the one guy out in Seminole. There might be other people not on the frappr though.

Edited by Dangaard, 21 January 2007 - 08:19 AM.

You can fool some people all of the time and everyone some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all of the time, but it sure is fun trying.

#4 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 11:16 AM

I recall codespace posting here. He said there are 20+ active nerfers in the Orlando area. You might want to get in touch with him. I apologize if Orlando and Tampa are 50 miles apart - I don't know Florida at all.

#5 mrgrimm

mrgrimm

• Banned
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:35 AM

Like the litle says I'm looking for local Nerfers in the Saint Petersburg/Tampa area of Florida. I would like to meet other Nerfers, compare notes shoot some foam, that kind of thing.

i'm a local nerfer in michigan. i'm not going to travel out of state to play nerf.

#6 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 07:14 PM

i'm a local nerfer in michigan. i'm not going to travel out of state to play nerf.

Note that he didn't ask about anyone in Michigan. He wanted to know about nerfers in Florida. About that topic, though. I thought there were about 15 people on the Frapper page that were located in Florida. Of course, I probably mixed that number up with another state, since someone has checked there already...
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#7 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:11 PM

Perhaps my expectations are a little high, I was hoping for someone a bit more local.

#8 mrgrimm

mrgrimm

• Banned
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 10:12 AM

Note that he didn't ask about anyone in Michigan. He wanted to know about nerfers in Florida. About that topic, though. I thought there were about 15 people on the Frapper page that were located in Florida. Of course, I probably mixed that number up with another state, since someone has checked there already...

screw you guys!!!!!

#9 Grenado

Grenado

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 06:39 PM

Why screw us/them? If anyone should be screwed its yuou, because you made a very off topic post that didn't add to this discussion at all.

#10 Garrett76z

Garrett76z

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 12:23 AM

Dangaard, you are more than welcome to attend our weekly wars every Friday night in Sarasota. We are expecting 15 people or so this week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users