Grenado's Content

There have been 143 items by Grenado (Search limited from 10-February 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#96551 The Cold War

Posted by Grenado on 14 December 2006 - 08:32 PM in Nerf Wars

All of the major wars are happening in the U.S., so I was wondering if we could a CWNO (Canada-Wide Nerf-Out). I live in Saskatchewan, but according to the map, Alta has the most nerfers, plus some BC (this is the Nerfers United Frappr map). Most of the nerfers also seem pretty close to the border.

#90925 Rf20/bbb Stefans

Posted by Grenado on 30 September 2006 - 09:08 PM in Modifications

What weights should I use for making stefans for a BBB/RF20/NF combo? Also, I was wondering if you could use CPVC to mod a BBB, and is it worth it to mod a Maverick?

#100425 Selling Non-nerf Stuff

Posted by Grenado on 25 February 2007 - 06:13 PM in Off Topic

How much for Budokai? Also, what's the money for.

#100290 Michigan Nerfers

Posted by Grenado on 23 February 2007 - 09:27 PM in Nerf Wars

Di you try NHQ? Lefty's a moderator there, so he's on frequently there. Can you get mapquest up? I might be able to come if a war pops up.

#100276 Michigan Nerfers

Posted by Grenado on 23 February 2007 - 06:43 PM in Nerf Wars

Can you get mapquest up? You might want to try the Merry Men of Michigan. They're at NHQ, PM Lefty there. Or try their site, http://freewebs.com/mmmich/

#91087 Broken Rf20?

Posted by Grenado on 02 October 2006 - 06:37 PM in Modifications

I just tried to mod my RF20, nothing major, just shook out the air restrictors. All I did was the first part of the den of foam mod. I can pump it up, 23 pumps, but when I pull the trigger, all I get is the hissing noise when all the shots have been fired. I didn't mess with the air pladder or the pipes or anything. Any suggestions?

P.S. If I should post pictures, just tell me.

#91181 Broken Rf20?

Posted by Grenado on 03 October 2006 - 08:51 PM in Modifications

Sorry for the double post, but I fixed it. No one needs to post in here anymore, not that many people did.

#98869 "dead Riseing"

Posted by Grenado on 27 January 2007 - 06:27 PM in Off Topic

Heh, Gamefaqs has four of them.

#91106 Broken Rf20?

Posted by Grenado on 02 October 2006 - 09:05 PM in Modifications

It doesn't fire darts now, but I didn't muck around with the internals. I'm gonna check it out with one of my buddies, who is really good with these sorts of things. I wasn't really clear at the beginning, but what happens is that air gets released, because there is no pressure in the gun. I'm trying to fix it now.

#100695 Longshot Problem

Posted by Grenado on 02 March 2007 - 10:55 PM in Modifications

I played it safe and didnt put it back on untill i was done moding mine. Then i looked to the right after i snaped it on and saw that i forgot to drop the catch for the plunger in. Anyways a crowbar works damn fine, but yeah, to be safe just slip some felt or cardboard under it.

Moding? Snaped?

Clean up your posts please.

I agree with CS. Claw hammer works like a charm.

#96566 Winter Nerfing Ideas

Posted by Grenado on 14 December 2006 - 09:45 PM in General Nerf

I live in Saskatchewan. I was thnking if you set up some mats for a maze in a gym it might be a good idea.

#90702 Bbb Spring Replacement

Posted by Grenado on 28 September 2006 - 03:53 PM in Modifications

I was wondering if you can do a spring replacement on the BBB. I also want to do it on my longshot, so preferably they can both use the spring.

#100739 New Website

Posted by Grenado on 03 March 2007 - 08:01 PM in Off Topic

Why do we keep having these new forums pop up? We already have NH and NHQ. It sounds like these noobs just want a chance to play admin. (no offence Rings)

#100750 New Website

Posted by Grenado on 03 March 2007 - 10:43 PM in Off Topic

Yeah, that's why I said no offence. I think that we should delete all the members who have not posted since 2004. It would make searching through the memberlist much easier.

#96546 Winter Nerfing Ideas

Posted by Grenado on 14 December 2006 - 08:16 PM in General Nerf

I'm in Canada and we get winter for like 4-5 maybe 6 months a year. What are some good places to nerf in? I was thinking maybe a high school gym (both of my parents are teachers) and my uncle is a millionaire, so price is no object and I can go where I want. Any ideas?

#90790 Bbb Spring Replacement

Posted by Grenado on 29 September 2006 - 09:11 AM in Modifications

Grenado: I hope you are not thinking of opening each gun to excahge the one spring from time to time.

I'm not gonna do it to my BBB, I'm just gonna do it to my LS. I won't be doing it to my magstrike or my RF20 either. Can you do a spring replacement with an automatic?

#90575 Longshot Vs Bbb

Posted by Grenado on 26 September 2006 - 10:25 PM in General Nerf

Which one is better for a 4-6 man war? I have an RF20 and a maverick, but I am looking to diversify. I know that the war is tiny, but I'm canadian, and there is like no one that i know who thinks that nerfing isn't sissy. :angry: I will be modding these guns. Forget the poll, this my first topic and I screwed it up.

#90597 Longshot Vs Bbb

Posted by Grenado on 27 September 2006 - 09:07 AM in General Nerf

What are the ranges for these guns if you barrel mod them with cpvc or some hardened PEX? I'm definitely going to mod whatever gun I get or, since I just got a part time job, BOTH of them! Also, what are some peoples feelings about the magstrike as a secondary, one of these as my ranged guns, a maverick/NF combo for a tertiary, and an RF20 as a main? Also, if you refer back to my first post, what are some ways to stop people to think nerfing is sissy? should I just buy an AT2K from the thrift store, do a single barrel mod, and then keep breech loading and pegging them from 20 feet away?

#99037 Science Project

Posted by Grenado on 31 January 2007 - 09:46 PM in General Nerf

Does brass work with gasoline? I know it works with compressed air and CO2.

#100291 Wars In So Cal

Posted by Grenado on 23 February 2007 - 09:29 PM in Nerf Wars

Why don't you try the Frappr map?

#99059 Science Project

Posted by Grenado on 01 February 2007 - 08:52 AM in General Nerf

As said before, I was planning on following Boltsniper's BS-2 design, only making it so it has interchangeable tanks.

#96547 Nerf Grenade

Posted by Grenado on 14 December 2006 - 08:22 PM in Homemades

I was wondering if someone would tell me if this would work. I was going to make a nerf grenade out of some SUV innertube with a valve. I can't do drawings as this is purely theoretical and I can't draw at all. It would be a ball of innertube with a valve so you could pump it up, some tight-fitting CPVC or PETG tubes sticking out of it that went right into the air chamber and would use stefans to prevent a pressure leak. You could throw it up high, and on impact the darts would go flying.

#90722 Bbb Slight Problem

Posted by Grenado on 28 September 2006 - 06:34 PM in Modifications

I have a question about my BBB also. I did a coupler mod on it and it will cock, but when the trigger gets pulled, nothing happens and it won't slide together.

#96570 Nerf Grenade

Posted by Grenado on 14 December 2006 - 10:02 PM in Homemades

The tubes won't be sticking out. It'll be about the sive of an overinflated handball. It's going to be a very tight fit, and it won't fall out for the same reason the the darts don't fall out of the front of an NF. Captain Slug, I've tried one of those and I'm trying to get something a little bit different, for better, or worse.

#100527 Assasination In School!

Posted by Grenado on 27 February 2007 - 10:34 PM in General Nerf

What school is this? Maybe I can get my school to allow this ;) .

#100426 Xxl Skeet Shoot Modification.

Posted by Grenado on 25 February 2007 - 06:41 PM in Modifications

OH MY GOD. You got an XxL to shoot 150+ feet? That, my friend, is the work of the gods. I can't get the video to work for some reason though.

#99021 Science Project

Posted by Grenado on 31 January 2007 - 08:01 PM in General Nerf

I've got to do a science project for school, and I want to make it nerf related. I was thinking of making a cannon like the BS-2 and experiment with different barrels, darts, and gases, like gasoline, CO2, and compressed air. I'm going to use PVC couplers so I can change the barrels, and a set of valves so I can change tanks. Any suggestions? I'm a high school student.

#98797 At3k Vs Nf

Posted by Grenado on 25 January 2007 - 04:02 PM in General Nerf

They still have a bunch of 2-packs at the TRU by me.

#99095 Lbb Question

Posted by Grenado on 01 February 2007 - 06:36 PM in General Nerf

Forgive me for sounding like a dork, but what does LBB stand for? Where can I get one? Is it any good?

#98683 At3k Vs Nf

Posted by Grenado on 23 January 2007 - 07:55 PM in General Nerf

I am in the process of rebuilding my arsenal due to my not-so-amazing modding skills. I'm starting with a cheaper gun, so if I break it's not a big deal, unlike my 80$ worth of 3 gun trash in the basement. Should I go with an AT3K or a clip modded NF?

#90723 Ammuniton!

Posted by Grenado on 28 September 2006 - 06:38 PM in General Nerf

Can someone please list the advantages that megas have over micros?

#99096 Looking For Local Nerfers

Posted by Grenado on 01 February 2007 - 06:39 PM in Nerf Wars

Why screw us/them? If anyone should be screwed its yuou, because you made a very off topic post that didn't add to this discussion at all.

#100901 The Art Of Stealth

Posted by Grenado on 07 March 2007 - 06:58 PM in General Nerf

Very interesting article. Should help some of our newbish members. I will be rereading this for some time to come, as I suck at stealth.

#100904 The Art Of Stealth

Posted by Grenado on 07 March 2007 - 07:27 PM in General Nerf

It would probably help not to carry pockets full of change, or try to anything else obscenely loud while you stalk your prey, either. Good atricle, though.

Who nerfs with a ton of coins in their pockets? Use a wallet kiddies. Or give your money to me.

#90725 The Cold War

Posted by Grenado on 28 September 2006 - 06:43 PM in Nerf Wars

Anybody maybe wanna start a war in Canada? I'm just thinking that would be good because all the big wars are being held in the U.S.

#98460 Is This A Good Price?

Posted by Grenado on 18 January 2007 - 10:06 AM in General Nerf

I don't think they have them at Wal-Mart, and I wish that these things hadn't been discontinued. Now I have to go to a bunch of random thrift stores for a 2k, and possible that for a 3k.

#100408 At3k Problem

Posted by Grenado on 25 February 2007 - 03:24 PM in Modifications

Stronger sealant would help out with both the barrel and when you remove the glue you will need less sealant.

#100364 Bbb Question

Posted by Grenado on 24 February 2007 - 11:12 PM in Modifications

Few questions.

1)what kind of darts?

2) have you done an AR removal?

I think that for 1/2 cpvc it's 7-8 inches.

#100367 Bbb Question

Posted by Grenado on 24 February 2007 - 11:22 PM in Modifications

This also might help: http://nerfhaven.com...193&hl=BBB mods . I forgot how to turn links into text...

#90819 The Cold War

Posted by Grenado on 29 September 2006 - 04:55 PM in Nerf Wars

Acutally, we have 2 high school gyms that are connected to war in.