munson20's Content

There have been 166 items by munson20 (Search limited from 29-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#89397 We Need A Longshot Write-up

Posted by munson20 on 09 September 2006 - 02:52 PM in Modifications

I think he means a writeup un the modding section. I Also agree that there are no new mod writeups in this section. I know there is a mod directory, but most dont know how to find it.

#88429 Six Flags Bazooka Rocket Launcher Xxl

Posted by munson20 on 27 August 2006 - 05:04 PM in General Nerf

My friend went to a KB Toys in the Gurnee Mall in Illinois, and he got me a Six flags bazooka rocket launcher XXL for 24.99! I had this gun once and it broke, but now I have it again! I am so excited! Are there any mods on this gun?

#89562 Recent Topic Section And Mod/homeade Update

Posted by munson20 on 11 September 2006 - 10:25 PM in General Nerf

This should be under site feedback.

If you want mods go here. http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=7150

By the way, it does change the order. This thread/post was at the top of my "view new posts" section.

I know forsaken, but I mean under the actual link. Whatever though, if it is pointless, then so be it.

And flaming, I didn't know that, thank you, I didn't know that, but Ill try it. You like the format now? I just absolutely hate it! (sort of kidding)- Thanks, Munson20

#90890 Homemade Wars

Posted by munson20 on 30 September 2006 - 02:43 PM in Homemades

hey 3DBBQ, what ranges do you get on your homeade pump guns? Do you mod the guns you don't make?

#93883 Online Source For Rf Shotgun

Posted by munson20 on 07 November 2006 - 09:32 PM in General Nerf

Of course you can, there was just a whole post on it, and how someone modded it! Read!

#93880 Online Source For Rf Shotgun

Posted by munson20 on 07 November 2006 - 09:03 PM in General Nerf

Hello, I was searching around on the internet, and I found a place where you can buy the new rapid fire shotgun. It is being sold for 24.99 here at cabellas sporting goods site. Will you guys be getting it? I might.

#79033 Sm1500

Posted by munson20 on 06 April 2006 - 04:50 PM in General Nerf

They are mega's.

Dude, If you don't wan't to get banned, don't post a stupid thread like this. Search and bring back another threa because you are filling this site with crap.

Not only was this stupid, but you picked the worst time to do it. Many people are getting executed and you are probably one of them just for this.

I Know you are new, but this is just a heads up for you if you wan't stay a member on this sight.

#89556 Recent Topic Section And Mod/homeade Update

Posted by munson20 on 11 September 2006 - 09:45 PM in General Nerf

The recent topic section has been like this for a while, it just adds whatever is newest and doesnt change order. I like it when the topic which had the most recent post would go to the top of the order. If you don't understand what I am saying, I understand because it is hard to explain, but if you understand, please say, so whe can have it changed.

Also, in the modification and Homeade section, we haven't added new ones in a while even though many more mods and homeades have come out. I think we should update both! (Ex.- Modification doesn't have the longshot, or even some other good guns, and Homeades doesn't have the SCAR.)

#77720 Crossbow Mod Problem!

Posted by munson20 on 26 March 2006 - 07:04 PM in Modifications

Thank you so much!!! after freezing it, i just band it and it all cracked so it worked!!!
thank you so much!!!!!!

#77716 Crossbow Mod Problem!

Posted by munson20 on 26 March 2006 - 06:40 PM in Modifications

just blow dry the glue part and it will fall off? ok ill try freezer and blowdryer...

how do you blow dry it? how long? then what?

#90370 Sprinkler Valve

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 07:48 PM in Homemades

I was wondering, do sprinkler valves have places where you could hook up co2 adapters or something like that? If so, is there a link? Thanks

PINEY EDIT: I'm throwing this to homemades.

#89723 Paint Jobs

Posted by munson20 on 14 September 2006 - 09:24 PM in Modifications

I agreed with him saying it was legitimate, but he was critisizing in the first part. Nitewalker, I dont go to NHQ, one nerf site is enough. This isn't your place to critisize me. Also, I agreed when I said someone hasn't posted like this in a while. I still think it is a good post. B)

#89712 Paint Jobs

Posted by munson20 on 14 September 2006 - 06:14 PM in Modifications

There has been a mod thread which has paint jobs, however, it doens't show up on the most recent board, so most people wouldn't post new paint jobs if he posted in the thread saying they should. There you are again critisizing people. I think it is a great post for your first time. Someone hasn't done a thread like this in a while.

I sold some painted Nitefinders a while back that were silver and black. I made some dough!!! Well Ill get pictures up soon...

#90400 Sprinkler Valve

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 09:19 PM in Homemades

puggy, I was looking at a picture, and it looked like there was two places to put things,like tubes.

Posted Image

Also, I don't really understand sprinkler valves. I know they are electric, but how do you open and close it-is there a button?? Can you regulate the time of openeing and closing? Please someone explain how they work!

#85557 Co2 Powered Gun

Posted by munson20 on 23 July 2006 - 04:00 PM in Homemades

what is your feeding system? Is it a clip or just load one by one? One by One would defeat the purpose of the c02 system! What kindof bb gun? How did you make a nerf gun out of a broken bb gun? there are flaws in your post!

#77367 Nite Finder Silencer

Posted by munson20 on 23 March 2006 - 10:58 PM in Modifications

Yeah i know, this is my first picture post and i messed up a lot, this took 20 minutes for the pictures... haha. The gun feels great because the front is so heavy!

-no, the silencer is not removable. i dont have the right materials for it to be screw on.

#77365 Nite Finder Silencer

Posted by munson20 on 23 March 2006 - 10:50 PM in Modifications

Hello. I have been inspired by many people on this sight to build something unlike anyhting else, therefore I made this silencer.... that actually works!!!

here are some pics...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Steps:
1.) glue crayola marker to end of the barrell and take out the air restrictors.
2.) drill holes in 3/4 inch pvc, then glue onto marker.
3.) wrap pvc with kleenex and then with electric tape.
4.) get 1 1/4 pvc and drill holes to your style, then glue onto 3/4 pvc.
5.) stuff gun with kleenex for no vibration.
6.) paint to yout choice.

without a bullet, it is only half the sound of a normal modded nite finder, but when you are actually shooting a real dart, it is so muffled it is unbelievable!!!

please, give suggestions so I can make it better!

#93682 First Shot Vs. Maxshot

Posted by munson20 on 04 November 2006 - 09:19 PM in General Nerf

Hi, I am about to buy a first shot or a maxshot, and since I have never had either, I need to know which is better? I mean, Ranges, size, rof, difficulty to operate, and other characteristics. If there are any offers for trading or selling either one, please say.

#90339 Jac Pac Portable C02

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 03:13 PM in General Nerf

Thats a really cool idea. Many have suggested this but you actually have a specific item to use. Ive always wanted to do something like this but havent had time, money, or care.

I have a few questions and suggestions, what are you going to hook it up to, a homeade gun or an actuall nerf gun? I think you should hook it up to a homeade one, using a sprinkler valve system to release to air and a pvc body. If you have good pvc skills, you could really make a nice hand gun or fully auto gun! Good luck!

#85361 '06 Blasters Mod Ideas

Posted by munson20 on 19 July 2006 - 06:58 PM in Modifications

Hello, as we are all very excited for the new blasters, we need to start brainstorming for apparent mods on the longshot and magstrike! For this topic, come up with ideas for mods that you think may be possible, and state them. Do not criticize because we cannot be sure about anything and we dont have the guns. Be nice!!!

#77869 Stefan Break-through

Posted by munson20 on 27 March 2006 - 10:12 PM in Modifications

I recently bought a cheap clip dart gun from walgreens. The darts in this set had sticky tips so i took this off and put bb's in there then glued over them. These are great stefans because it is slight thinner foam than normal nerf darts and slide nicely down crayola markers, yet shoot very strong. They are now my primary bullets for my cross bow because you don't need a breech barrell, they just slide down... also, since they come with a clip, they could do for a great clip mod to a gun. I recomend these stefans for all guns because they do not curve what so ever during flight, and and go very very far.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#85672 Online Source For The Long Shot

Posted by munson20 on 24 July 2006 - 10:34 PM in General Nerf

I bought it a minute ago. I know it is a lot, but i have been waiting for it for a while, and it costed about the same price in all as the magstrike! Critisize all you want, but I am very excited for it!!!

#79379 At2k Barrel Relocation

Posted by munson20 on 09 April 2006 - 10:41 PM in Modifications

I just got an at2k and I love it! It gets around 120, actually, with 8-9 pumps, and it is my main weapon. The only thing is, I can't find a sure way to keep my barrel straight. Right now, it is glued to the shell of the gun, but I won't another way!!!

-Nice job petrie! I like it!

#93493 Plunger Question

Posted by munson20 on 01 November 2006 - 09:28 PM in Modifications

In a plunger for a spring gun, do you think it matters whether the hole where the air releases is in the middle or a little above. Will it get the same ranges? I would think it doesnt matter but I am not sure and before I build something I would like to be sure.

#93507 Plunger Question

Posted by munson20 on 01 November 2006 - 11:09 PM in Modifications

Im almost posative that if the hole is atleast in the middle of the barrell, then it should be fine. I know what you mean Nerf Monkey how the ss1 shoots up. That same thing happens to my LnL.

#85834 Magstrike On Nerf

Posted by munson20 on 26 July 2006 - 10:46 PM in General Nerf

I was looking on Nerf.com, and they have the Magstrike on it to buy! This shows that it is probably going to come out faster than the longshot. Even though the longshot is out in NWERK (New York), I still think the Mag will be out earlier. Hima Bliven Deusth MCnaven Onz Des Nostinv Marxver Beaschg Gempzve Deusth
Le Monz!!!!! Pardon My Fugnarvigati

#93523 Plunger Question

Posted by munson20 on 02 November 2006 - 10:22 AM in Modifications

In a plunger for a spring gun, do you think it matters whether the hole where the air releases is in the middle or a little above.

The size of the hole matters a lot more than its position. The position of the hole in the endcap has no effect on the pressure that the plunger will generate.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Im going to have to relocate the hole. If not that, maybe connect a tube to the barrell where I want it to be.

#93879 Surefire Cap Blaster

Posted by munson20 on 07 November 2006 - 09:00 PM in General Nerf

I was looking online and found many undiscovered guns.

1.) I was looking around online and I found this. It shoots darts like a normal blow gun, but it makes a cap gun pop when it hits something because you load a cap into the dart! Isn't that cool? Well, also, they have very strange darts which could be something new for the Nerfing Community. I probably won't get one for the gun, but maybe just get one for the new darts! State your opinion.

A secon more of looking, and I found the darts being sold separately here. Wow, will anyone get these? A lot, but they could be a whole new generation!

2.) Also I found a yughio blaster. It is like a dragon, it looks really stupid. Here it is.

3.) ALso, I found this, a marshmallow launcher. It really looks like it could be modded! It even said it fits foam darts! I am definately going to get it, but is is very pricey. I am skeptical whether it is pump or spring. I hope spring, It could be like a crossbow be cause if it can shoot a big marshmallow 40 feet, It can shoot a stefan 110'.

4.) Lastly, I found sources to buy the big salvo and buzz bee rapid fire rifle! Im not sure if this is common to see, but I had never found a source. It is on Etoys.com

Please comment on all these guns...

#94065 Pvc Sanding

Posted by munson20 on 10 November 2006 - 01:59 PM in Modifications

I have a Lathe sitting around, I might even try that! Or Ill put the pvc in a drill, and sand it will it is spinning

#93889 Surefire Cap Blaster

Posted by munson20 on 07 November 2006 - 09:59 PM in General Nerf

Yeah, i saw that blowgun that has cap darts. Looked interesting. Almost got one, but i decided to get my viking hat instead, only thing that seems scary is that if the caps went off inside the blowgun. I guess they have to take the necassary cautions, but i'd still be worried about a small explosion inside.

Yeah, i saw that blowgun that has cap darts. Looked interesting. Almost got one, but i decided to get my viking hat instead, only thing that seems scary is that if the caps went off inside the blowgun. I guess they have to take the necassary cautions, but i'd still be worried about a small explosion inside. EToys also has the big blast, the LBB copy.

no, when it hits, they go off, they dont go in the gun, you load the caps into the darts.

#85234 06' Blasters Situation

Posted by munson20 on 17 July 2006 - 10:05 PM in General Nerf

When will the longshot come out? Will it be soon, like a week, or like a month? I would think soon because it is in the back of stores already.

#94061 Pvc Sanding

Posted by munson20 on 10 November 2006 - 12:47 PM in Modifications

I need to shave some of the end off of PVC to fit into another thing of PVC. What is the best way of going at this? I have been sanding for hours and it isn't working, and it come out uneven! Help!

#85227 06' Blasters Situation

Posted by munson20 on 17 July 2006 - 02:14 PM in General Nerf

Hello, this is my first post in a while, so bare with me. I am a little confused on the situation of the new guns, the magstrike and and the longshot cs-6. In this topic, I would like you to state the availability and release dates of each gun. Are they in stores, how much, and if not, when will they be released?

#93387 Nerf Newb Questions

Posted by munson20 on 30 October 2006 - 06:59 PM in General Nerf

Everyone, before you begin the feast, be nice...

#93307 Nerfers In Il

Posted by munson20 on 29 October 2006 - 09:48 PM in Nerf Wars

I would also be up for a summer Illinois war. I live in Winnetka, which is near evanston. Could it be by there?

#90542 Video: Decatur Area Nerf-out

Posted by munson20 on 26 September 2006 - 05:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Was boltsniper there? I was wondering because there were like 5 FAR's. Or did you guys make them?

#89398 Is It Possible?

Posted by munson20 on 09 September 2006 - 02:57 PM in Modifications

Please dont always mention when your searched or not. I hate it when newbs do this! If you seareched you searched, but don't tell us! It obviously means you've gotten flamed before for being stupid. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound mean, but I am just saying what is on my mind.

About the crossfire, You probably can. My friend had a crossfire, but he didn't do a mod to it, only opened it up and saw the insides. With the proper cutting, im sure you can.

#78306 Which Crossbow Mod To Do?

Posted by munson20 on 01 April 2006 - 02:47 PM in Modifications

Hello, I had the same question when I got my new crossbow, but I just simply looked at many mods online, then evolved them into one of my own mods. Following every detail for some of these mods is very difficult so I just got a pipe that fit my darts and glued it onto the compression cylinder, thats all. My only problem with this was the rod falls off sometimes and it is never perfectly straight... If anyone has any suggestions for this, please tell me because mine fell off the other day and is pissing the hell out of me.... Does that answer your question?

#79158 At2k Mod Problems!

Posted by munson20 on 08 April 2006 - 02:47 PM in Modifications

Ok, I just got a new AT2K from Khols for 10 dollars, and after opening it up, and using it for about 20-30 shots, the metal rod that release the air won't keep the air inside it. It leeks! Has this happened to anyone and is it a hopeless problem or has it been fixed? Please help me!!!

#73828 Nerf Tech Target Modifications

Posted by munson20 on 21 February 2006 - 10:34 PM in Modifications

Hello, i was wondering, are there any modifications for the green, blue, and silver tech target? i tried extending the barrel; however, it will not shoot any more! any suggestions?