Photo

Is It Possible?

3 replies to this topic

#1 LnLKing

LnLKing

• Banned
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 02:51 PM

I was wondering if you ,or anyone for that matter,can nest a crayola barrel in a crossfire instead of replaceing the barrel. Yes I did search.
This is my rifle there are many like it but this one is mine. Without me my rifle is nothing without my rifle I am nothing.AMEN.
SEMPER FI BIATCH!

If you want peace, prepare for war.

"To All Who Enter, May All Hope Be Lost..."

#2 munson20

munson20

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 02:57 PM

Please dont always mention when your searched or not. I hate it when newbs do this! If you seareched you searched, but don't tell us! It obviously means you've gotten flamed before for being stupid. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound mean, but I am just saying what is on my mind.

About the crossfire, You probably can. My friend had a crossfire, but he didn't do a mod to it, only opened it up and saw the insides. With the proper cutting, im sure you can.
In war, one death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic...

I know not what WWIII wil be fought with; however, WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones...

#3 LnLKing

LnLKing

• Banned
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 03:38 PM

Thanks alot and I'm sorry for the trouble just wanted everyone to know thats all.
This is my rifle there are many like it but this one is mine. Without me my rifle is nothing without my rifle I am nothing.AMEN.
SEMPER FI BIATCH!

If you want peace, prepare for war.

"To All Who Enter, May All Hope Be Lost..."

#4 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 04:49 PM

Don't worry about it; if anyone like munson yells at you, pay no attention. See, the problem with these types of people is that they used to be newbs, and now that they've been here for a while they think they have the authority to yell at people who are very new like you, and act like complete assholes. But some people like munson just stay n00bs forever, even after they're no longer newbs. So just ignore them.

About the mod. Just try it and see if you can do it, I'm not sure though because the walls of the Crayolas are very thin so you can't really sand them down to fit. I think your best bet would just be to do what some others have done to their Scouts and simply remove the peg. Or you can go to www.freewebs.com/sdnerfteam/sqiggssmods.htm and find his Crossfire mod. It's the second one down. I never really saw it shoot but it got pretty good ranges supposedly. It's fairly simple too. If you don't have access to CPVC (I can't imagine you don't), or you just really want to nest a barrel in the stock one, you could always go with a paper barrel. It sounds dumb but if you just take a sheet of paper and wrap it around your dart, and then tape it in a tube shape and cut it to the right length, they actually work decently. You can get a perfect custom fit for your own Stefans (or stock darts) and can add tape as necesary to get it to fit in the stock barrel. Good luck.

Edited by NerfMonkey, 09 September 2006 - 05:08 PM.

SexD Warves

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users