Video: Decatur Area Nerf-out

Decatur Area Nerf-Out

4 replies to this topic

#1 Nerfreak

Nerfreak

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 11:47 AM

Over on the HQ we planned and held a Decatur Area Nerf War, organized by SirTofu. LRC took some vid and compiled it into a short.

Here 'tis.
~Nerfreak, of the LRC Nerfers.

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." ~Colossians 4:6

#2 munson20

munson20

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 05:10 PM

Was boltsniper there? I was wondering because there were like 5 FAR's. Or did you guys make them?
In war, one death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic...

I know not what WWIII wil be fought with; however, WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones...

#3 Nerfreak

Nerfreak

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 05:27 PM

Actually, there weren't any FARs in that video (DANO). There were, however, our 3 FARs in the LRC Nightwar video (Also on Gvid). And no, boltsniper was not there. As awesome as that would be, we are about as far away from him as you can possibly get in the continental U.S.
~Nerfreak, of the LRC Nerfers.

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." ~Colossians 4:6

#4 shortydrummer21

shortydrummer21

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 07:02 PM

wow that was fun...we need ot do it again when i can bring my guns..and i don't have a black eye..that would be great thanks...

#5 Lancaster

Lancaster

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 07:50 PM

Actually, there weren't any FARs in that video (DANO). There were, however, our 3 FARs in the LRC Nightwar video (Also on Gvid). And no, boltsniper was not there. As awesome as that would be, we are about as far away from him as you can possibly get in the continental U.S.

Isn't BoltSniper in Virginia? I don't think you have your facts straight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users