Photo

Surefire Cap Blaster

4 replies to this topic

#1 munson20

munson20

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 09:00 PM

I was looking online and found many undiscovered guns.

1.) I was looking around online and I found this. It shoots darts like a normal blow gun, but it makes a cap gun pop when it hits something because you load a cap into the dart! Isn't that cool? Well, also, they have very strange darts which could be something new for the Nerfing Community. I probably won't get one for the gun, but maybe just get one for the new darts! State your opinion.

A secon more of looking, and I found the darts being sold separately here. Wow, will anyone get these? A lot, but they could be a whole new generation!

2.) Also I found a yughio blaster. It is like a dragon, it looks really stupid. Here it is.

3.) ALso, I found this, a marshmallow launcher. It really looks like it could be modded! It even said it fits foam darts! I am definately going to get it, but is is very pricey. I am skeptical whether it is pump or spring. I hope spring, It could be like a crossbow be cause if it can shoot a big marshmallow 40 feet, It can shoot a stefan 110'.

4.) Lastly, I found sources to buy the big salvo and buzz bee rapid fire rifle! Im not sure if this is common to see, but I had never found a source. It is on Etoys.com

Please comment on all these guns...

Edited by munson20, 07 November 2006 - 09:18 PM.

In war, one death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic...

I know not what WWIII wil be fought with; however, WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones...

#2 InkJet

InkJet

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 09:57 PM

Yeah, i saw that blowgun that has cap darts. Looked interesting. Almost got one, but i decided to get my viking hat instead, only thing that seems scary is that if the caps went off inside the blowgun. I guess they have to take the necassary cautions, but i'd still be worried about a small explosion inside.

Yeah, i saw that blowgun that has cap darts. Looked interesting. Almost got one, but i decided to get my viking hat instead, only thing that seems scary is that if the caps went off inside the blowgun. I guess they have to take the necassary cautions, but i'd still be worried about a small explosion inside. EToys also has the big blast, the LBB copy.

Edited by InkJet, 07 November 2006 - 09:53 PM.

#3 munson20

munson20

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 09:59 PM

Yeah, i saw that blowgun that has cap darts. Looked interesting. Almost got one, but i decided to get my viking hat instead, only thing that seems scary is that if the caps went off inside the blowgun. I guess they have to take the necassary cautions, but i'd still be worried about a small explosion inside.

Yeah, i saw that blowgun that has cap darts. Looked interesting. Almost got one, but i decided to get my viking hat instead, only thing that seems scary is that if the caps went off inside the blowgun. I guess they have to take the necassary cautions, but i'd still be worried about a small explosion inside. EToys also has the big blast, the LBB copy.

no, when it hits, they go off, they dont go in the gun, you load the caps into the darts.
In war, one death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic...

I know not what WWIII wil be fought with; however, WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones...

#4 Meaker VI

Meaker VI

• Moderators
  • 1,190 posts
  • State:Washington
  • u/MeakerVI on Reddit

Posted 08 November 2006 - 11:44 AM

I'm pretty sure that caps (if they're anything like what I played with as a kid) are almost completely harmless. They aren't anything like firecrackers, which could blow your hand off if handled improperly, they just go "bang," and maybe smoke some. They don't really "explode"...

The only interesting thing I could see these being useful for is scoring hits; if you get hit with something that makes noise you're more likely to know about it.

#5 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 01:09 PM

The "cap blaster" is interesting. Those caps are like the ones Meaker is talking about. It is a tiny blasting cap that makes a popping noise, like a pulling firework. 3DBBQ made stefans with the back of a match sticking out so he could put caps on his darts :blink: .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users