A Nerf Sledgefire that has been modded to fire a single dart at a time (or two if i load 2 in), and it has been swirl painted with a green/black/white enamel swirl with gray detailing.
A pic with the breech open, I wasnt too happy with how the silicone triangle turned out but it works and seals on the pvc barrel nicely. The 9/16 brass inside the pvc has tightening rings around it so it will hold the dart snug without it falling out the barrel. This blaster can fire elites and stefans alike. Hope you all enjoy this mod as much as i did!
- Air restrictor removal
- Singled down brass barrel nested within 1/2" PVC
- Home Depot Evrbuilt spring instead of stock spring
- shortened shell release and relocated shell release spring
- stock removed (not sure if that counts as a mod but whatever)
- locks removed
- plunger padding with packing foam
- re lubrication with white lithium grease
Final Ranges: 80-95 ft (Angled) 70-80 ft (PTG) with FVJ Darts