Precision's Content

There have been 61 items by Precision (Search limited from 11-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#42489 N-strike Maverick

Posted by Precision on 25 November 2004 - 01:49 PM in General Nerf

Ha :) that picture is funny. Nice work. :lol:

#41390 N-strike Maverick

Posted by Precision on 10 November 2004 - 10:39 PM in General Nerf

Dangit, I'm worried about this gun. Sure I know Groove will enjoy running around pretending he is a space cowboy like Spike, but the cocking mechanism is similar to that of the Scout. The Scout has a very small plunger. I hope Nerf changes the plunger to a more traditional Nerf plunger. If Nerf doesn't, my rubberbands will be sad :( I am very happy that it is sold alone instead of with a couple other guns. Does Nerf have plans to ever release the N-Strike Red set guns apart from each other? I hope so, because I don't have the money to buy a N-Strike and the only gun I really want is the Hornet (the Titan is cool but is too powerful modded). I know many kids don't have the money to buy the N-Strike. Still that Maverick does look stylish. Is Nerf planning to release more guns in the N-Strike line? It seems like Nerf is on a roll.

#42589 Nintendo Ds

Posted by Precision on 26 November 2004 - 02:33 PM in Off Topic

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I wish I had the money to buy the DS. It's got such tight games (I drool over "Metroid Prime Hunters") it's got a remake of super mario 64 where you can play as Yoshi :w00t: makes me nostalgic remembering getting those 120 stars and shooting Mario out of a cannon to talk to Yoshi. I'll wait until the price goes down, and then buy it. I like the Gamecube for the games like Mario and Metroid, I like the PS2 because it gets all the good fighting games, and I like the Xbox for three games: Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3 (I know Halo 3 isn't out yet but it's coming soon) :P and I'll be making homebrew games for the DS if they release a flash memory cartridge.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#48924 Ch-ch-ch-changes Redux

Posted by Precision on 06 March 2005 - 10:01 PM in News

That's such a good song.

"Trying to face the strange ch-ch-ch-changes!"

#49078 Ch-ch-ch-changes Redux

Posted by Precision on 08 March 2005 - 11:21 PM in News

I wasn't trying to hyjack the thread. I was just trying to make an pretty much unnoticed comment on the title. Don't get so mad, okay? :cry:

#40701 Auto-pumping Idea For Supersoaker Sniper Rifles

Posted by Precision on 03 November 2004 - 06:45 PM in General Nerf

Fish tank pump?....

#40814 Help Me Mod Me X Bow

Posted by Precision on 04 November 2004 - 08:50 PM in Modifications

http://www.hasbro.co...erfCrossbow.pdf :(

#40354 Mini Marshmellows As Ammo

Posted by Precision on 31 October 2004 - 12:59 PM in General Nerf

Yeah, I read your topic on that. It didn't seem like a good idea. Apples are tasty though.

#40714 Mini Marshmellows As Ammo

Posted by Precision on 03 November 2004 - 07:19 PM in General Nerf

Yeah, Raptor's my brother.

That explains a lot

What does it explain? I'm confused.

EDIT: You mean my signature? Or the fact that I post in most of his topics?

#40351 Mini Marshmellows As Ammo

Posted by Precision on 31 October 2004 - 12:47 PM in General Nerf

Dang. I thought me and Raptor were the first ^_^ Fido, it's mini marshmellows, not normal size marshmellows. They don't make a mess if you use them right, and they sting like hell. As an added bonus, you can eat them after you get shot.

#40705 Mini Marshmellows As Ammo

Posted by Precision on 03 November 2004 - 06:51 PM in General Nerf

The higher the pressure the faster they go. Oh, and I just tried using dots, those things are lethal. They went through 3 pieces of cardboard and then 100 ft.

Yeah, dots work great. However, I was with Raptor when he tested this and it did go through 3 pieces of cardboard, but it didn't go 100 ft. It ripped through the cardboard and landed about 80 feet away. It went straight through the cardboard and kept on flying to around 80 ft. which is impressive.

#40352 Thrift Stores?

Posted by Precision on 31 October 2004 - 12:52 PM in General Nerf

Great. Salvation army and Goodwill are the only two Thrift stores around here...

Same here Ompa. I go to the Goodwill all the time and they never ever sell nerf guns. So I'll never get an arrowstorm or a crossbow. There's always ebay, but I know you guys will pay $40 for a gun and when I look in my wallet there'll only be $5.

#40267 Converting Cps Super Soakers Into Sniper Rifles

Posted by Precision on 30 October 2004 - 04:09 PM in Homemades

Yeah, I'll get a picture up soon of his crutch gun. I have a crutch gun too (we are brother's by the way) it's a cps 3200. It's airtank is huge, it can hold 150+ pumps. I can't range test it because I keep losing the stupid darts :cry:

#59018 Cheap Nerf Hosting

Posted by Precision on 10 July 2005 - 11:54 AM in News

$1 a month? Nah. I'd never sign up for that. $5-10 a year would be more reasonable. I don't really see the need for something like this. However, it could be useful if you wanted a domain name having something to do with Nerf. Perhaps you could list all the projects on a page so that they are easy to find from this site?
Yeah, I know, I'm not an active member of the Nerf community so I shouldn't even be posting. So sue me.

#59030 Cheap Nerf Hosting

Posted by Precision on 10 July 2005 - 03:43 PM in News

Heh. :blink: I DO live in a box! How do you know these things?

#39285 Night Finder Mod

Posted by Precision on 19 October 2004 - 07:40 PM in Modifications

Nice job :w00t: My NF only gets about 45 feet with rubber bands. Although I haven't done a barrel replacement yet (which means everything is going as planned, this is going to be a tight pistol :D ). My NF's light I replaced with a REAL Laser which works great indoors, but doesn't show up outdoors (meaning it isn't much better than the old light, except that I can mess up peoples eyes.Wait a second that isn't a good thing...)

#45754 Bbb Mods

Posted by Precision on 09 January 2005 - 01:16 PM in Modifications

Big Bad Load owns. There is a lot of room for integrations on the BBB, just not on the inside.

#42669 At2k

Posted by Precision on 27 November 2004 - 04:12 PM in Modifications

http://www.dictionary.com

#40709 Modding A Nite Finder

Posted by Precision on 03 November 2004 - 07:00 PM in Modifications

Yeah, shooting your little brother was a stupid and immature thing to do. Nerf can really hurt, and I don't think you should be shooting a seven year-old.

#43280 Light Storm Ls2?

Posted by Precision on 03 December 2004 - 08:29 PM in Modifications

I had one of those, I opened it up and tried to mod it. Trust me, it's not worth the effort.
I can't remember who it was on nerf haven that modded that gun, but they didn't get good range. It took a hell of a lot of pumps and only got like 50 ft. They did make a nice pvc shell for it though..

#39787 Please Help My Rf20

Posted by Precision on 25 October 2004 - 05:35 PM in Modifications

The best mod you could do for it would be the clip mod.

#39671 Powerclip Question

Posted by Precision on 23 October 2004 - 09:13 PM in Modifications

Micros and Megas both being used in one specific barrel...

What do you mean by that? I have no clue what you are talking about.

#39510 Powerclip Question

Posted by Precision on 21 October 2004 - 08:35 PM in Modifications

Okay :P I have a 5 paragraph essay to write......
School Sucks.
Thank you.

#39503 Powerclip Question

Posted by Precision on 21 October 2004 - 08:02 PM in Modifications

My powerclip is open, I put a AT1k spring in front of the airsack instead of a rubber band. Will this work better?

Actually it isn't open it's closed now, and it doesn't work better. I also did the clip mod by the way and removed air restrictors, plugged the pressure release thing. Any help?

#39710 Powerclip Question

Posted by Precision on 24 October 2004 - 11:46 AM in Modifications

Hey, this is really starting to get off topic! Can we get back to the powerclip now? You win NinjZ, and you win too, Ompa. I surrender (I take tanto and kill myself) Ok now back to the powerclip people. If I can get the powerclip to go more than 60 feet average then it will be my new primary. I would paint it black and integrate my single barreled at3k. Anyway to get more range?

#39706 Powerclip Question

Posted by Precision on 24 October 2004 - 11:01 AM in Modifications

Okay, they're basically the same. However, the yellow darts seem thicker than the red darts.
And, I used to have old guns that broke like the whiptail scorpion, (I know that gun sucks) the secret shot (tri barrel rules!), and my brother had a Razorbeast (THE RAZORBEAST OWNS!). All of those guns used megas I believe and a good portion of darts I use I have found lying around the house-which means they're are most likely from those broken guns.

#39668 Powerclip Question

Posted by Precision on 23 October 2004 - 08:43 PM in Modifications

Okay, now my powerclip gets good ranges :lol: (for an automatic). Right now, my powerclip is getting 50 feet minimum with whistling micros. 20-30 feet with megas :( If I did add an external airtank would it increase range?

#39674 Powerclip Question

Posted by Precision on 23 October 2004 - 09:30 PM in Modifications

What? That's really strange. Are your telling me these yellow, bigger than red colored darts are micros? Because my powerclip fires megas. I'm pretty sure I know the difference. If the yellow ones are micros, for some reason they still get worse range than the red darts.

#39677 Powerclip Question

Posted by Precision on 23 October 2004 - 10:07 PM in Modifications

Ok. For some reason, they perform much worse.

#39578 Powerclip Question

Posted by Precision on 22 October 2004 - 09:46 PM in Modifications

Okay five paragraphs isn't a lot of homework it only took me twenty minutes.......
And what the hell do you mean this isn't AIM? I'm using fine grammer. Putting the spring infront of the air tank had to do with physics, and it didn't work (obviously.) So me stupid. Actually it was my brother's idea and he had a real good explanation for it. Now, my next question, is it possible to make a sub-auto powerclip? On foam modified it says it's possible but it doesn't say how.

EDIT: Oh do you mean it's not like AIM in that people don't respond right away? There should be a nerf chat. A nerf chat would be great.

#39614 Powerclip Question

Posted by Precision on 23 October 2004 - 10:30 AM in Modifications

Thanks. I added seven rubber bands to the gun. The thing is, I got the gun from my friend Matt when he was going to buy the N-Strike. He felt sorry for me so he gave me his unmodded powerclip. When I got it it was only getting like 10 feet distance. It would be really nice to make the powerclip into a sub-auto. I can make perfect three shot bursts too but, it seems less cool if the gun is fully automatic. For some reason three shot bursts seem more expertise. Anyways if I could make it sub-auto with better distance, that would be something. If I relocated the pump I could most likely fit a SM750 where the pump usually goes. That is, if I had a SM750 :(
If I could figure out some way to get an external airtank like The Beast, but more compact, and I made it sub-auto, now that would be tight.

Oh and AirApache, there is a thing called bots ya know. They kick people off if they're spamming.
Yes, there are still security issues, but who's gonna pick on the nerf community? I know at least something about security. I know ChanServ is insecure. I used to be ranked very high up on this tight sight called hackthissite.org and then there was this other tight site hackerslab.org
You should check out those sites they are cool. They give you fake security challenges to work on
:mellow: Nevermind the chat though, it was a stupid idea.

#39279 Pvc Or Brass Barrels

Posted by Precision on 19 October 2004 - 07:32 PM in Modifications

I like my pvc on pump guns. It works great on my at3k. I haven't found ANY brass or good copper at my local hardware store so I haven't had the chance to test barrels. This topic has been done a million times so this topic is pretty stupid. I'd suggest a topic removal.

#39277 Titan Lite...

Posted by Precision on 19 October 2004 - 07:27 PM in Modifications

Nice! If I get one of those and make it smaller it would most likely be my brother's secondary loser rifle!

#40404 Clip Friendly Dart

Posted by Precision on 31 October 2004 - 05:59 PM in General Nerf

:( Only the Titan works with the t-clip so far? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;)

#40355 Clip Friendly Dart

Posted by Precision on 31 October 2004 - 01:03 PM in General Nerf

That is so cool. What nerf guns, could make use of the T-clip (and ammo)?

#39293 Check Out This Site...

Posted by Precision on 19 October 2004 - 08:16 PM in Modifications

Hey I am new to nerf. Ninjz have you ever heard the saying, "He who calleth one n00b is but a n00b himself"? I'm not a n00b ok? My brother showed me this and told me to post it because he doesn't have an account yet. We are new to nerf ok? Please stop being an immature baby though
because you pride yourself over being better than us. You need to shut up even though you are a vet okay? If you want anyone new to get into nerf shut up. I think you need a flaming from someone who is respected in the nerf community although I know that isn't going to happen. And yes I don't care if I get banned for calling you an asshole.

#39317 Check Out This Site...

Posted by Precision on 19 October 2004 - 09:27 PM in Modifications

I double posted because....
I actually don't know why... Well, I did hear that NH wasn't the most friendly nerf site ever. I have been watching posts at NHQ and it seems more friendly over there.
Thanks Ompa. Your mods rule B)

#39309 Check Out This Site...

Posted by Precision on 19 October 2004 - 08:43 PM in Modifications

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST

I just have to say this: HOW DO I DELETE THIS TOPIC??? Or is it like other forums where I can only delete my topic if there is only one post?

#39297 Check Out This Site...

Posted by Precision on 19 October 2004 - 08:23 PM in Modifications

K sorry. Just where I come from n00b means : "You freaking idiot stupidest person ever" so I thought I was being flamed.

#39288 Check Out This Site...

Posted by Precision on 19 October 2004 - 07:58 PM in Modifications

This topic sucks. Don't read it.