Vassili's Content

There have been 146 items by Vassili (Search limited from 21-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#3671 Matrix Reloaded

Posted by Vassili on 19 April 2003 - 05:06 PM in Off Topic

Yeah 8-bit mario rules.

Anyway, get back on topic. Matrix Reloaded looks awesome.

#10362 Forum Contest!

Posted by Vassili on 24 September 2003 - 07:36 PM in Modifications

Yeah, Lech's gun is sure as hell winning right now. When is the due date for this contest? My past entries haven't been all that spectacular, just original mods that I liked. I think in a week or so I'll have a worthy entry.

Also, I was thinking that after this contest is over, that maybe this could be an ongoing thing. The "1337357" gun would kind of be like a heavyweight belt in wrestling, and you could have it as long is your gun was the coolest. Just an idea.

#20901 2004 Nerf Lineup

Posted by Vassili on 07 March 2004 - 11:52 PM in General Nerf

This large bazooka doesn't sound too useless, if it's a comfortable gun we could mount a smaller pump on the gun and maybe make the airtank a tad smaller. It would take some work, however.

#1562 April Yano Planning Thread

Posted by Vassili on 18 February 2003 - 08:24 PM in Nerf Wars

Kevin, I need to speak with you about making me some guns, so expect a pm soon.

Wow you can make guns!

#6634 Driving

Posted by Vassili on 06 July 2003 - 11:29 PM in Off Topic

Just listen to the Governator.

#6592 Driving

Posted by Vassili on 05 July 2003 - 02:29 PM in Off Topic

My bro just bought a Pontiac, a 2001 Grand Prix GTP in perfect condition. Pretty cool first car I'd say.

#3686 X*stream Modification

Posted by Vassili on 19 April 2003 - 11:12 PM in Modifications

Here's the finished pic of mine, lookin' sweet. I find it easier to just wrap the white barrel in electrical tape, saw it down to the electrical tape, and put a 1/2" PVC coupler over it. I'm trying to get 17/32" into the white barrel, but I don't have a dremel. Yesterday we had a 13 person war, and everyone who was there can say they kicked ass. Also, has anyone had any trouble opening the back part? Mine just won't come apart.

#3962 X*stream Modification

Posted by Vassili on 24 April 2003 - 10:26 PM in Modifications

I was thinking exactly what superadaquabat was thinking, if you can get three shots at 50 feet I will be perfectly happy. Why single barrel a TS when you can get a MS? I'm going to try and bore the passages as much as possible, but I'm definitely leaving the rotating barrels on.

#3882 X*stream Modification

Posted by Vassili on 23 April 2003 - 10:11 PM in Modifications

Wow, the Triple Shot is really underpowered. It's got a really dinky plunger, I was disappointed. I cut off the barrels to about 3/4" and then wrapped them in electrical tape and put the only barrel I could find, 4 inches of 17/32" brass. I haven't measured but it's nothing special, about 50. I think the best this will go is LnL range, but that will still be good because it has a very nice ROF.

#3642 X*stream Modification

Posted by Vassili on 18 April 2003 - 07:23 PM in Modifications

You don't have to open the gun at all to get the red barrel off, you can just pull and use a flathead to pry it off. I figured out today that our stefans are extremely shitty, with the good stefans that the people we were fighting had my gun is good for 90. The telescoping part is just 17/32", right?

#3588 X*stream Modification

Posted by Vassili on 17 April 2003 - 08:33 PM in Modifications

I'm doing something very similar, also a breach loader, but I was planning on using a 6-inch barrel, but since you know better I'll be going with a 8 or 9 inch barrel, so the rest of the one foot section will at least be usable as barrels for my Triple Shot. I'll experiment with different lengths of 17/32" brass at the rear, maybe none at all. I'll have pictorial mod writeups for the MS and TSh for the FF revamp, but the TSh might be crayolaed due to lack of brass. The cocking mechanism is really ingenious, the long cocking lever allows for you to be able to use stronger springs. The Max Shot is the new xbow. The Max Shot will be battle tested by IronRhino and myself tomorrow, we're having a 15-or-so person war. I don't know if the First Shot is all that great, but I think the TSh will rule. It's got 3 barrels that auto-rotate when you cock it, drawing impressive ROF. Lanard toys gets a cookie and a half for these guns.

#3590 X*stream Modification

Posted by Vassili on 17 April 2003 - 08:40 PM in Modifications

Oh yeah, I forgot about the prices:

Max Shot: $9.99 | compared to a good condition crossbow: $30-40
Triple Shot: $7.99 | compared to an Airtech 2000: $9.99

#3601 X*stream Modification

Posted by Vassili on 18 April 2003 - 12:29 AM in Modifications

IronRhino and I finished two Max Shots today, I was impressed and unimpressed. A breachloading 12-inch brass barrel with normal stefans (2 inch, single BB weighted) got an average of 85 feet flat, with the better shots around 90. Accuracy is very very good. I was unimpressed with these numbers, I think tweaked out I can get better. 85 feet is very good, but this gun has more potential.

The part I was impressed with is how it shot stefans made out of stock micros. With airjets-turned-stefans this gun got an average of 132 feet flat, with the best around 145. Accuracy is superb with these darts, I shot a dart at IronRhino from 132 feet and it landed at his feet. If you have any doubts, these were measured on asphault with a measuring wheel thing. Probably an average of a foot or two skipping.

I couldn't finish the Triple Shot mod, but all the pics are set for the Max Shot mod. Cxwq, you'll probably invent a better mod, but I'm looking forward to see how you go about it.

edit:: I wrote this while Cxwq was writing his, just so you know

#27317 Arsenals

Posted by Vassili on 31 May 2004 - 12:12 PM in General Nerf

The guns worth mentioning in my arsenal:

2 Maxshots
1 SS2
1 EaB
1 PC (2 clips)
1 Triple Shot
1 At2k (top left)
1 CPS 2000/EaB Creation

#1632 Nerf History

Posted by Vassili on 19 February 2003 - 08:55 PM in General Nerf

Well if you have to fly across the US to go to LA then you're probably on the East Coast and you could go to Reckoning and Apocalypse. I think there's a thread about a NJ spring war in the Nerf Wars section.

#23096 666 Members

Posted by Vassili on 31 March 2004 - 10:45 PM in Off Topic

Ok i know this is probably going to get me banned but cx's post put me over the edge

Cxwq, Fuck you alright
Jesus Christ what have you done with your life
your a 32 year old man who still plays with nerf guns
your whole life amounts to a giant pile of bullshit
just because this thread has people posting intelligent thoughts that are way above your IQ to understand gives you no right to shit on it like that
if you want to be a dictator and limit free speech and censor people then by all means do it its your site. but i for one will not stand for it.
as the great Voltaire once said

"I disagree with what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"

Even Satan would reject you. You're just so...unwanted.

#33138 Modded Titan!

Posted by Vassili on 04 August 2004 - 07:51 PM in Modifications

Is it just me or does the airtank look big enough to power a few separate shots much like a pistol-modded PC? If you modified the valve to let out less air then you could probably squeeze off all 3 shots in your little turret-thingy without repumping.

#29975 Fireworks

Posted by Vassili on 30 June 2004 - 02:34 PM in Off Topic

For fourth of July, I'll end up in Palm Springs with a bucket of KFC Popcorn Chicken and a Mountain Dew.

The simple things in life. :P

I was just in La Quinta (in the greater Palm Springs area) last week playing golf, and it was friggin' 120 degrees. My friends pool was 90 and it felt cold.

Anywho, on the 3rd I'm going to be forced to watch a parade of a bunch of golf carts decorated by 70+ year olds at my grandparents house. I hope I don't have too much fun. The 4th will be filled with partying and fireworks, however.

#185 Fps Games

Posted by Vassili on 28 December 2002 - 06:09 PM in Off Topic

CS rocks multiplayer, MOHAA is almost as good.

NOLF 2 rocks fps.

Mafia, GTAVC rock 3rd person games.

#36524 The Google Challenge - A Redux

Posted by Vassili on 06 September 2004 - 12:55 AM in Off Topic

Ew. Mine was a bunch of half-naked bodybuilder guys. Search at your own risk.

#47591 Vinyl VS. Compact Disc

Posted by Vassili on 20 February 2005 - 12:07 AM in Off Topic

I can't put vinyl on my IPod.

You can't put shit on your iPod because you don't have one.

#5269 Two Towers Crossbow

Posted by Vassili on 03 June 2003 - 10:53 PM in General Nerf

Sounds great, but I really don't get how it works or where that 1' barrel goes. The barrel is in the plunger?

#5284 Two Towers Crossbow

Posted by Vassili on 04 June 2003 - 05:03 PM in General Nerf

Yeah I was thinking about it in boring Spanish and I understand it now. My parents are kinda anti-buying-things-off-the-internet, so has anybody seen any of these in a store?

#5266 Two Towers Crossbow

Posted by Vassili on 03 June 2003 - 08:16 PM in General Nerf

So does your barrel move along with the plunger tube? If it didn't then there would be wasted space. Either that or I'm not getting how this works.

#5327 Two Towers Crossbow

Posted by Vassili on 05 June 2003 - 09:36 PM in General Nerf

Actually, you're right, the only time my parents have ever gotten their credit card stolen is when my dad payed for parking at the airport. Some guy bought 5,000 dollars of furniture in Maryland with our money. I don't know what it is, but they think the internet is the devil. I'll keep on trying to convince them.

#4948 Two Towers Crossbow

Posted by Vassili on 24 May 2003 - 12:14 AM in General Nerf

Is that whole black tube all the plunger? If so, this thing has some potential. Only problem is I think it might be too big for a secondary weapon but not powerful enough for a good primary.

#5814 Just Starting

Posted by Vassili on 19 June 2003 - 02:48 PM in General Nerf

Actually most employess don't know where foam backer rod is. You should look with in the caulk section.

#5775 Just Starting

Posted by Vassili on 17 June 2003 - 10:27 PM in General Nerf

And if you live in Northern California around San Jose maybe you could come to one of ours wars.

The longest range Nerf guns will get is about 150 feet flat, which is what brass Supermaxx 5000s will get. However, some homemade guns have been known to exceed 200 feet.

I know my site is down as of now, but tomorrow I suggest you read this. It's the advantages Nerf has over Airsoft, written by BoltSniper.

Nerf guns do hurt, but not any more than airsoft or paintball.

#2060 Base Defense Cannons, And You

Posted by Vassili on 07 March 2003 - 08:56 PM in Nerf Wars

A big stationary bike pump pumping constantly wouldn't be able to fire all the darts off, you would need a pumping, then firing time. This would be good because it would be transportable, though.

If you attached it to a jeep, then you could have the rotation of the wheels power a pump or have it power a air compressor. That would be really hard but really cool.

#2412 Base Defense Cannons, And You

Posted by Vassili on 19 March 2003 - 08:15 PM in Nerf Wars

Wow Zero gets colorful!

Anyway that thing is awesome tell us when it's done.

#2076 Base Defense Cannons, And You

Posted by Vassili on 08 March 2003 - 06:26 PM in Nerf Wars

Zero, what are the shells going to be made out of? It would take forever to cut 50 shells out of brass! Crayolas? CPVC?

#49350 Yet Another Music Thread

Posted by Vassili on 11 March 2005 - 08:14 PM in Off Topic

I wasn't going to join because music wasn't one of my favorite things to think about after getting my iPod stolen, but I got it back so I'm in.

#4753 Favorite Video Game

Posted by Vassili on 18 May 2003 - 09:39 PM in Off Topic

Super Metroid, all the Zeldas, Perfect Dark, Super Mario. Some of my favorites.

#5819 Favorite Video Game

Posted by Vassili on 19 June 2003 - 03:25 PM in Off Topic

I've played both Max Payne and Enter the Matrix and I thought that some scenes in Enter the Matrix were just so cool (cartwheeling with dual MAC 11s while having bullets just miss you), but overall Max Payne is a much better game.

#3553 Suggestions For The Store

Posted by Vassili on 16 April 2003 - 08:48 PM in Site Feedback

I think it might be a good idea if you had the X-stream guns in the store, they're cheap and very good.

#3966 Sigs

Posted by Vassili on 24 April 2003 - 10:50 PM in Site Feedback

Hey I live closer to Santa Cruz than probably everybody here, and Santa Cruz is the biggest hippie town I've ever heard of.

#26499 1500 Spupermax

Posted by Vassili on 18 May 2004 - 09:44 PM in General Nerf

I'd have to back Talio up here, hitting people with arched shots is just one of those skills that us talented people posses. Try using an EaB and you'll see how accurate arched shots can be. Of course I'm not talking about a 45 degree angle here, only slightly arched.

Also, 200 feet shouldn't be too hard to achieve with a 5k...

#34292 People Taken To Jail And Guns Confiscated For Nerf

Posted by Vassili on 18 August 2004 - 02:44 PM in General Nerf

Yeah, dudes, the guy wasn't trying to be a retard, but it just so happened that he posted something that's already been mentioned a ton before. It's not like Cx is just gonna come and ban him. Also, you guys get way too excited when you're waiting for C to ban people. Yeah it's funny, but it's like you guys get boners over it.

#27087 1500 Spupermax

Posted by Vassili on 26 May 2004 - 09:43 PM in General Nerf

Also, 200 feet shouldn't be too hard to achieve with a 5k...

Yes, it would. I can get at least 130 feet with mine, but 70 feet is a whole lot more. :P

I meant angled. IR's got about 130, too.

And yes, if you massively expanded the airtank of a 1500, then used darts heavier than the standard NATO round, you could get 200 feet. Of course, as Cx, said that's really not a 1500, but a homemade, and you have made Nerf a lethal sport/hobby.

#30687 Nightfinder P-38

Posted by Vassili on 08 July 2004 - 10:46 AM in Modifications

Looks nice, but I don't see how it resembles the P-38.