Rip32's Content

There have been 111 items by Rip32 (Search limited from 28-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#74437 Your Choice Of Weapons

Posted by Rip32 on 26 February 2006 - 07:37 PM in General Nerf

I voted light even though I only like to nerf with one gun. I would bring two primaries, and probably switch off, or keep using the gun im "hot" with. I would probably bring and X bow, and sm 1k, or X bow and sm 500. And I would bring Jeans and 100 darts, etc.

#74866 Your Choice Of Weapons

Posted by Rip32 on 01 March 2006 - 09:06 PM in General Nerf

LMA, I enjoyed reading your choice of weapons. It was very ammusing, especialy becuase even with all that, I can still beat you with a 2k.

Haha, im just kidding.

#73573 Vidio Games

Posted by Rip32 on 19 February 2006 - 04:00 PM in Off Topic

Halo 1 and 2. Back in the day Halo 1 was the shit. Me and my clan even had a realy nice website, and entered games for money. Now in halo 2 theres no competion in clans and there are too many modders after like level 30. Now I don't play much games but if I do I play madden 06 and NBA live 06.

#75391 Triple Shot Mods

Posted by Rip32 on 06 March 2006 - 05:42 PM in Modifications

Ok, your realy annoying. Click on google is your friend (its a link).

Just watch me or anyone ever help you again.

Edit: crappy nerfers got the link

#75388 Triple Shot Mods

Posted by Rip32 on 06 March 2006 - 05:34 PM in Modifications

Wow, do we have to spoon feed everything to you. Just click on the link.

Other than that there are no write-ups.

#76066 The Snap-3

Posted by Rip32 on 13 March 2006 - 07:56 PM in Homemades

Everythings looking realy nice. You have realy white and nice pvc, which makes your guns nice, even with out being painted. Good work!

I also used to use a clothespin as a trigger aswell, on my homemade rubber band guns. They were fun, but I could only make them single shot.

#72161 The Sexbow 2.0

Posted by Rip32 on 02 February 2006 - 08:06 PM in Modifications

Wow, those paintjobs are realy amazing. The paint looks realy thin, radiant and clean. Are you going to convert your at2k and LBB, to match the X bow or BBB. Or are all your guns gonna be a different paint scheme?

#69745 The Luger

Posted by Rip32 on 23 December 2005 - 12:12 AM in Modifications

Wow, that is amazing. At first I did not read the description and I thought that was the actual gun, until I saw people commenting on how realistic it looks.

#60893 Supermaxx 1500 Arrow Shooter

Posted by Rip32 on 02 August 2005 - 09:40 AM in General Nerf

If I remeber right the supertech 9k performed even better than the Larami 2000 and sm 5000. How does nerfworld get all these pictures of rare guns? There has to be someone who supplies them with the pictures.

#73914 Spring Power Vs. Air?

Posted by Rip32 on 22 February 2006 - 08:42 PM in General Nerf

Well I will take a shot at this thread. Correct me if I am wrong, but the only effective stock spring guns are single shot guns. Sure there is the Maverick, Sawtooth, and EE, but those are not realy effective and succesful guns. To most there just ok guns. Stock air guns have the ability to be succesfuly clip fed, or have a turret. For example the sm 1500, PC, at2k, at3k, sm 1000, at4k, and many others. Sure you can devise a clip for a spring gun, but that takes skill, supplies, and time. Stock air guns with clips or turrets just have better oppurtunites to be better guns with just barrel replacements. So to conclude I chose Air, over Spring. Plus my favorite guns are the sm 1k, and 500.

But I have a couple of spring classics and great guns like the x bow, maxshot, and nf, so that might change after nerfing more and learning about my own playing style and game.

#73920 Spring Power Vs. Air?

Posted by Rip32 on 22 February 2006 - 08:52 PM in General Nerf

Nerfster it is ture that it does depend on the situation, but you got to pick a gun that is best overall. Because in a war you will most likely be holding one or two guns with you, and you can't just be like a PC is the best know I am going to pull that one out of my ass. You have to find a gun that is best for you overall, and then see if its Air/ spring. Or atleast thats the way I play, I don't know maybe you use many weapons during a round.

Edit: How does Spring= Rof, just beacuse everyone is saying that? Back your statement up for me I dont understand. Or atleast you can defenitley get a faster shot off with a at2k turret modded, than a couplered maxshot

#77925 Split-tech 2k

Posted by Rip32 on 28 March 2006 - 05:01 PM in Modifications

Nice. Most people make sketches for mods they want to do, but never do it. I hope the other half of the gun comes out as nice as the first.

Also you must have a lot of guts to do this on a splitfire, knowing that the mod might go wrong, and then there a great gun gone to waste. You probably planned the mod through so that this woulden't happen. Anyways so far, its looking pretty sweet.

#78237 Split-tech 2k

Posted by Rip32 on 31 March 2006 - 03:27 PM in Modifications

Its nice to see that when you first made a thread about your SF idea, people thought you were out of your mind, and didn't think it would work. Now you proved them wrong, and definetly made it a lot nicer than I thought it would look. That thing looks beast, and even nicer now.

#70222 Some Fresh Mods From Me

Posted by Rip32 on 01 January 2006 - 03:07 AM in Modifications

All are your mods are really tight, and well done. The Titan is my favorite out of the three. I like its colors and different barrels. The ranges for your Titan and at2k must be sick.

#75119 Simplified Far?

Posted by Rip32 on 04 March 2006 - 12:57 AM in Homemades

Just like baghead UBS, for his guns, it seems like you created a UCS or universal clip system. I realy like how you can use them for all of your clip modded guns.

Your version of the FAR, is very impressive, and less intimidating. Not in looks, its just seems easier to make, just like you said.

As for the paint, I think if you are not gonna paint it black, you should go with an artic look, a desert look, with like a sandy color or something, or like a camo look.
I would go with a desert look, its the most original. But you know what to do, those are just some suggestions.

#81170 Scout And Sspb Integration

Posted by Rip32 on 03 May 2006 - 04:22 PM in Modifications

That is pretty nice.

#74634 Scope Mod!

Posted by Rip32 on 28 February 2006 - 02:45 PM in Modifications

Man, thats a great write up and mod. After reading it I realy want to see the pictures but they wont work for me. Are you using photobucket, imageshack, or something else to host your pictures?

Edit: I like using photobucket. All you have to do is make an account, log in, and send your pics there on your account. Then you copy and past the bottom url that says "img." Hope that helped.

#74645 Scope Mod!

Posted by Rip32 on 28 February 2006 - 03:29 PM in Modifications

Oh yea, I forgot about the Titan! That would be a excelent gun to use it on. If I ever get a titan, and crossfire I will definetley try this mod.

#74640 Scope Mod!

Posted by Rip32 on 28 February 2006 - 03:12 PM in Modifications

Wow, I have to say that is a very detailed and good writeup. I think your the first person to have done that. I like your idea and all, but I agree with Death. All in all it was a very clever and well done mod, and accesory for the N- Strikes.

But Maybe the scope might not be useful for a nf, but it might possibly be effective,for the longshot. If it can get good ranges.

Edit: No problem Sixo

#72213 Sawtooth Mod: Big Clip

Posted by Rip32 on 03 February 2006 - 08:12 PM in Modifications

I might consider buying it, if you could give me and aproximete range on it.

#70277 Sad Clown.

Posted by Rip32 on 02 January 2006 - 12:58 PM in Modifications

I realy like the paintjob and spirals. It is very orignial, and its a clean mod. Do you know the ranges for it yet?

#70304 Ruffstuff Safe Darts

Posted by Rip32 on 02 January 2006 - 04:55 PM in Modifications

Pretty sweet.

#61733 Removing Pegs On The Bf

Posted by Rip32 on 12 August 2005 - 08:59 AM in Modifications

I plan on moddding my blastfire with brass once I get it, and is it possible to take the pegs out without opening the gun just by pliers, or do I have to open it to do that?

#60216 Rare Darts

Posted by Rip32 on 25 July 2005 - 11:10 PM in General Nerf

No, I think they make their own versions of the darts, whic work in the supermaxx/ larami line of guns. Im not realy sure, I will give tell you guys in about a week when they are scheduled to come

#60211 Rare Darts

Posted by Rip32 on 25 July 2005 - 10:34 PM in General Nerf

How come larami darts are so rare if you can buy them off the nerf refil form? Is it that they just started selling them on they refil forms, or that no one knew about them, or I am just the one of the only people who buys from there.

#60475 Rare Darts

Posted by Rip32 on 28 July 2005 - 11:47 PM in General Nerf

Hey orange, were the larami darts that came to you green, black, or yellow, and what did they consist of. I am guessing they came yellow and pink since that is what the sm 5000 comes with.

#61475 Rare Darts

Posted by Rip32 on 08 August 2005 - 11:37 PM in General Nerf

http://img60.imagesh...o87051145jn.jpg
the sm 5000 darts that came from the nerf refil form

#60488 Rare Darts

Posted by Rip32 on 29 July 2005 - 09:33 AM in General Nerf

Oh, I always thought the darts that came with the sm 500 were green with pink tips.

#61777 Quick Sm5k Mod

Posted by Rip32 on 12 August 2005 - 02:51 PM in Modifications

I agree with supernoob's point and have any of you ever seen someone take off their mask in a paintball war or just playing in their backyard? I used to paintball and im not completly sure, but isn't it illegal to paintball with out a mask? I mean thats some pretty scary stuff, even without a mask.

#75116 Perfered Types Of Guns?

Posted by Rip32 on 04 March 2006 - 12:22 AM in General Nerf

I can be which ever one I want. I have guns that cover all catogories, and I like to use a variety of guns, instead of always using one gun every time I nerf. Im just good like that.

#75828 Painted Maverick

Posted by Rip32 on 11 March 2006 - 01:12 PM in Modifications

That is a realy nice paintjob. It is so clean, and nice to look at. Good job.

#70558 Nf In A New Color Scheme

Posted by Rip32 on 06 January 2006 - 10:42 PM in General Nerf

Here is a nf in its new color scheme. Pretty sweet, I like a little better than the old nf color scheme. This might be old news, and is already posted on Nerfhq. Just wanted to post it anyways, since some people porbably haven't seen it yet.
Posted Image

#64402 New! Sharpshooter II00!

Posted by Rip32 on 26 September 2005 - 04:54 PM in Modifications

Wow, that is probaly one of the cleanest and most efficent gun integration yet. MY favortie integration yet, oh yea and the name is pretty tight too.

#59179 New Gun

Posted by Rip32 on 12 July 2005 - 10:29 PM in General Nerf

I got a sm 1000, and I don't know much about. Some things I wanna know is that is it a good loser or trooper gun. Does it only shoot black and pink lamaris or can it be modified to shoot megas or micros. I don't want to modify this particular gun to shoot farther, so what are the ranges for it stock. I also have a sm5k and I am also wondering how it compares to the sm5k. If anyone knows about the sm1k and is willing to reply to some of my questions it will be much appreciated.

Thanks

#70050 Nerfhaven In The Press!

Posted by Rip32 on 28 December 2005 - 07:03 PM in General Nerf

[QUOTE]
Groove probably is our hottest nerd, though with my new shaggy hair I can look pretty "scene".

Wow, and our gayest nerd is....

Just joking around

#59703 Nerf Refil Form

Posted by Rip32 on 19 July 2005 - 09:38 PM in General Nerf

About two weeks ago I ordered a bunch of sm 5000 darts off the nerf refil form. I was wondering if the sm 5000 darts nerf is selling is the same as the green laramis darts that are not for sale or are they different? If anyone has ordered these sm 5000 darts off the nerf refil form and know what they are, then please reply and help me out.

#74595 Nerf Crossbow

Posted by Rip32 on 27 February 2006 - 10:27 PM in Modifications

Lord of The Rings, everything you say is true and I agree with most of it. But I disagree on some things. This is just my point of view. Any gun that you fall in love with or envy is worth buying regardless of the price, (unless it is a drasticly high price.) Thats why I bought my crossbow, knowing that there were other guns that can perform as good or better (arguable). But I bought the gun because I liked it so much.

But on the other hand, munson I don't think that it is a good idea to buy a crossbow for an investment, if you just want to let it rot for ten years. If I was you, I would mod one, and keep the other one NIB, incase anything happens to the one you modded.

But ultimatley I think if you like the crossbow as much as an at2k, or BBB, or have no prefrence, then you got ripped off.

Edit: Why is this discussion in the mods section? Did I miss something?

#74403 Nerf Bow

Posted by Rip32 on 26 February 2006 - 03:23 PM in General Nerf

That is not a nerf brand bow n arrow. I have never seen it, but it dosen't look like anything special.

#76540 NCAA Tournament 2006

Posted by Rip32 on 16 March 2006 - 06:28 PM in Off Topic

UNC baby, their young, but they will pull through.

#73916 Nba Thoughts

Posted by Rip32 on 22 February 2006 - 08:46 PM in Off Topic

Thats funny I used to like Richard Hamilton a lot, and I still do. I love his motion off the ball, and his nice mid shot jumper. Hence my username RIP32. Yea that is true about Detroit they are pretty stacked and they play good as a team, but I think San Antonio is a close second.