Sad Clown.

My BB's fresh new look.

10 replies to this topic

#1 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 12:52 PM

After finishing my Nite-finder I had decided to re-mod my BB. As you can see I chopped off the front skirt part of it. Then added some paint. I named it "Sad Clown" because thats what the dark blue paint and the maddening spiral make me think of.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Against the black sweater it looks really bright so I took a pic of it with a white background.
Posted Image
Now it looks really dark. Imagine the halfway brightness inbetween the first two pics and the third.

Here is a pic of The gun and types of ammo it uses. On the top is the whistlin rocket that comes with it. At the bottom is a stefan and a asshole dart. (yes I am still calling them asshole darts untill somone comes up with a better name we can all agree upon.) In the middle however are these special little guys I like to call Blood tears. The name I came up with to suit the gun and the tape I used was red so they would be easy to find. There will be a full write up on how to make these and another kind of dart in a new thread very shortly.

Posted Image

Thats it all I hope you guys like it. Has anyone else done spiral paint jobs before?
I was inspired by the penguin in Batman for this peice of work.

Comments and suggestions are welcome. I am so proud. :rolleyes:
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But Iím just not the angel you knew.

#2 Rip32

Rip32

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 12:58 PM

I realy like the paintjob and spirals. It is very orignial, and its a clean mod. Do you know the ranges for it yet?

Edited by Rip32, 02 January 2006 - 12:58 PM.

http://www.break.com...iencechild.html
Funniest video ever. This kid needs some serious help

#3 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts
  • State:California
  • Mad Artisan Labs on Youtube

Posted 02 January 2006 - 02:04 PM

excellent paintjob you've got there. I like it. I assume you used Krylon Fusion Navy Blue and White?

-bags

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#4 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 07:15 PM

I assume you used Krylon Fusion Navy Blue and White?

-bags

I did use Krylon paint but it wasnt fusion. It was this old can of Krylon navy blue spray paint in my garage. This can looks like its at least 5-10 years old but it worked like a charm. It said it was universal and that it would work on plastic as well as other things. The paints holding up pretty good though. I forgot I cut off the trigger guard and went to spin it and it just kinda went down hard. The look on my face was priceless. This happened twice. The paint is still holding up strong though.

The ranges are similar to stock. I havent plugged the pump because I want this gun to last.
I know its bad,
After what we had,

#5 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  • State:Virginia

Posted 02 January 2006 - 07:24 PM

Nice work. If I could just find the trigger to mine I'd be using it.

yes I am still calling them asshole darts untill somone comes up with a better name we can all agree upon.

How about sn°per darts?
SexD Warves

#6 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 07:26 PM

Nice gun, what'd you use to create the spiral? Tape?

And yes I think sn°per darts is a better name for them then asshole darts.

#7 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 07:32 PM

Yeah I used this green painters tape. Make sure its tight against the paint or some of the new paint might slip through.

How are you guys spellings sn-iper without it being converted to loser? That is the only reason I called them asshole darts because the word is fucked.

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 02 January 2006 - 07:34 PM.

I know its bad,
After what we had,

#8 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 07:38 PM

How are you guys spellings sn-iper without it being converted to loser? That is the only reason I called them asshole darts because the word is fucked.

There is no sn°per.

Posted Image

On Topic:

Next gun, make the barrel look like a candy cane. Except, not curved. Cause then it's shoot back at you...

Edited by Renegade, 02 January 2006 - 07:49 PM.

#9 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  • State:Virginia

Posted 02 January 2006 - 07:47 PM

That's probably second only to the paintjob someone posted a long time ago that made the LBB look kind of like an M4. I love it. Personally I would've kept the silver (or gray) parts, the ones that are a different color than the main body of the gun, a different color, maybe white, but that's just my taste.

Again, nice job, hope to see more paintjobs from you in the future.
SexD Warves

#10 Sqiggs89

Sqiggs89

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 07:45 PM

yes I am still calling them asshole darts untill somone comes up with a better name we can all agree upon.

How about sn°per darts?

I second that. I like sniper darts. Back on this cool subject, I like the gun I was always thinking of getting one when I saw NerfMonkey's LBB. Then I saw the purple ones and thought they were sweeter.

Edited by Sqiggs89, 03 January 2006 - 07:46 PM.

Been a while.
#bro

#11 euphemism

euphemism

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 09:29 PM

You guys have ascended to some sort of nirvana of sneaky bastardishness.
Anyway, nice paintjob, better name.
It took me a little while but I found out how you are typing sn°per darts and not having it censored, pretty clever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users