Cennipe's Content

There have been 86 items by Cennipe (Search limited from 29-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#102767 The Great Debate

Posted by Cennipe on 28 April 2007 - 12:14 PM in Homemades

Shells, you have to pick up durning a war, unless you can make them cheap enough to lose, I don't think that is posible though. They can be hard to make, like Boltsniper's BS8 shells, can be expensive, if made out of brass, takes extra work and moving parts in the gun making it more complex, and can cause enginering chalanges. The only good thing is that they prevent the darts from getting crushed and they look cool. Aslo, like others have said, it increases loading time.

#103024 A.b.p

Posted by Cennipe on 29 April 2007 - 05:01 PM in Homemades

About how much would it cost to make/buy one?

Edit: Thanks for the quick response, and ok.

#103026 Gun Lights

Posted by Cennipe on 29 April 2007 - 05:15 PM in General Nerf

If it would fit on the track rail thing, and if it would be detachable like the LS scope?

#104013 Nano Stefans

Posted by Cennipe on 05 May 2007 - 09:01 AM in General Nerf

I was just wondering if nano stefans, if

1. they were size 1/4 or 3/8 inche (I don't care either way)

2. if they, either size is worth making a homemade for, such as ranges would be good?

Thanks.

Thanks again Fett, so 1/4 inch stefans I believe are called matchstick stefans, do those go farther than nanos?

Thanks z80, that makes sense, so is there no such thing as a 1/4 inch dart?

Wow, thanks LMA, that clears almost everything up. Thanks again.

#104046 What Are The Relative Merits Of The Rf20 And Magstrike?

Posted by Cennipe on 05 May 2007 - 01:58 PM in General Nerf

Also, for the MS, stock at least, you have to pump, like, 20-30 times for 10 shots and then relode/pump for the next ten shots; where as on the RF20, you pump like 20-24 times to shoot 20.

Shot ratio

MagStrike: 1/2-1/3
RapidRire20: 1/1-1/1.2

RF20=pump less per shot, also known to break after harsh use.

MagStrike=More Expensive, more pumps, modable, quicker to reload.

I have also had bad experiance with MS's because I bought one and it would only fire like 4 darts at most before I had to pump up again, exchanged it for a different one, same thing, repeated the whole thing again, same thing happend, got mad and got a RF20.

#104048 How To Make Smoke Bombs

Posted by Cennipe on 05 May 2007 - 02:33 PM in Off Topic

If you want the smoke grenade shape, use tolet paper rolls as molds.

This made me relize that nerfers and pyros go hand in hand.

OHH, sorry :( forgot :blush:

#104380 Nano Stefans

Posted by Cennipe on 07 May 2007 - 03:27 PM in General Nerf

So it goes; nano, micro, mega, jumbo, mongo being listed from smalles to largest, and as you go further right, you get less range but more accuracy.?

#104423 Blow Guns

Posted by Cennipe on 07 May 2007 - 06:15 PM in Homemades

Don't post in months-old topics unless you have something significant to add.

Yah, it is that simple. Also, this is a 9 month old topic, it says in the CoC that your not suposed to post in these. Check the dates next time. I don't mean to come of as sounding mean.

#104470 New Mav Or Old Mav

Posted by Cennipe on 07 May 2007 - 09:05 PM in General Nerf

On the box, the barrel is popped out more than normal, it has three out, not the normal two, maby they put the Rusian Rullet mod already in it. The picture I am talking about is in the lower right hand corner of the box. Any one else notice this.

#106840 Longshot Primer Removal

Posted by Cennipe on 20 May 2007 - 09:46 PM in Modifications

I took it off with a flat head screw driver and now it barely stays on by itself, but that is ok, the shot-gun forgrip is much better anyways. Make a forgrip and through away the bolt.

#107307 Paintball Tanks With Nerf

Posted by Cennipe on 23 May 2007 - 06:12 PM in Homemades

Thats incredible. Good job once again Captain Slug. So you don't have to pump up at all during wars? Or ever really, you just have to go get that tank filled. Awsome. It looks a little bulky though.

The only problem that I see is that if you get a leek or what ever, how would you pump up, I think it needs a manual back-up pump.

#107408 Shotgun Titan With "shells"

Posted by Cennipe on 24 May 2007 - 01:51 PM in Modifications

That's awsome, You stole my shell idea though. I had the exact same idea for a shell a few weeks back. Good job.

#107453 My Arsenal

Posted by Cennipe on 24 May 2007 - 07:29 PM in Modifications

Have you tried laser pointers for your cat, they seem facinated by those?

On topic, I really like your cliped mavs.

#107679 My Hothornet

Posted by Cennipe on 26 May 2007 - 03:12 PM in Modifications

Why is everything in Chinese/Japanese? Ok, thanks RAMBO.

#107891 Mav Air Seal

Posted by Cennipe on 27 May 2007 - 10:31 PM in General Nerf

I did CS's maverick clip mod, the one with the drop out clip, and it makes increadle relode time, but it kills the air seal, how can I get a better air seal, and I can't do the thing FS_24 did because I took the front of, and if I put a spring on the rod, I can't get the clip out, the only thing I could think of is to find a really thin washer, or drill out a dime and glue it over the nozle thing. Please help. :(

P.S. I did search plenty.

Ok, I apoxed it, I think that fixed it.

#107921 Mav Air Seal

Posted by Cennipe on 28 May 2007 - 08:19 AM in General Nerf

Yes, I did the mod that captainslug posted up above. Not his other front clip mod. Ya, I did put the plunger in the right spot, now I am thinking that I didn't glue the back plate on thight enough, I used hot glue, couldn't find any PVC cement, so that may have lifted the plated, letting the cylinder slide forward a little. After looking a little closer, I also forgot to glue the orange piece, it was just in there by the screw.

Thanks Slug.

#108051 Paintball Tanks With Nerf

Posted by Cennipe on 28 May 2007 - 09:11 PM in Homemades

Could you do something like this but with this?

tank

#108160 A.b.p

Posted by Cennipe on 29 May 2007 - 04:03 PM in Homemades

Ronster, I think that he has a regular printer, and just formats them to print out on a 8 1/2 x 11 sticky paper, so that it just prints out to that size, like on the computer, when you type, you can scale it. I think, get it?

#108182 Replacement Springs

Posted by Cennipe on 29 May 2007 - 04:55 PM in Modifications

Could you use really strong magnets, with same poles facing eachother and glued in place for a spring, like a small super magnet.

such as this

or this

They are really light, less then a gram each, and they are really strong, the second one holding over 18 pounds.

#108241 Replacement Springs

Posted by Cennipe on 29 May 2007 - 07:11 PM in Modifications

They are REALLY light, and they are strong, over 15 pounds each. I might see if I could try it. You know the toys, SuperMags, ya, I put some in a straw and launched them by putting opposite polls together. CaptainSlug, Carbon, Groove, what is your oppions if this would work?

#108540 Paintball Tanks With Nerf

Posted by Cennipe on 31 May 2007 - 01:25 PM in Homemades

Oh, sorry, I thoght you could fill it with air, even thought it is ment for CO2.

#108623 Replacement Springs

Posted by Cennipe on 31 May 2007 - 07:41 PM in Modifications

Hey, Gengar, (or anyone else), do you think for my magnet spring, would this be to powerful for the crossfire, like, would it break the slide? It holds like 36 lbs.

#108654 What Kind Of Bb?

Posted by Cennipe on 31 May 2007 - 09:09 PM in General Nerf

Try making CaptainSlug darts, they are really easy to make, cheaper to make, and preform just as well.

#108665 Replacement Springs

Posted by Cennipe on 31 May 2007 - 09:42 PM in Modifications

The CrossFire cocks at 6-7 pounds, dart tag NF over 5 and uner 7.5, depending on how fast you draw. I think that 40 pounds is way to much, and when the magnets are compressed together, I think that they should be repelling at about 10 pounds, does that sound like it would break the gun?

PGSN--NSGB
PGSN--NSGB
PGSN--NSGB

P-PLUNGER
G-GLUE
S/N-MAGNET,S AND N REPRESENTING THE POLLS
B-BACK OF GUN
--PUSH OF MAGNETS

This would be when the gun is cocked. "--" I think should equal the draw weight, right?

#109369 24 Dart Clip For Ls?

Posted by Cennipe on 04 June 2007 - 03:15 PM in General Nerf

The problem with drum clips is that the spring needed would be about 30 inches long, have to be self wound, and would be hard to make. The power it would need to move that distance would cruch the darts. Simply, the spring needed would be to strong and crush darts.

#109604 Directional Control Valves

Posted by Cennipe on 05 June 2007 - 04:52 PM in Homemades

So the HPT will attach to "EA" and the small tank to "A" and the barrel to "P", so when you release the trigger, the HPT refills the small tank, and when you pull the trigger, it blocks off the HPT and lets the air in the small tank rush into the barrel at "P"? This would make it semi-auto, right, like the ABP?

#109732 What Kind Of Bb?

Posted by Cennipe on 06 June 2007 - 03:29 PM in General Nerf

#8 washers can be gotten at ace, for like, 1.69 or so for 100, felt pads, from mcmaster, along with washers in large quantities.

#110099 Dchap-2

Posted by Cennipe on 08 June 2007 - 03:33 PM in Homemades

Zaphod, are you saying that you could push down the "triger" form the Dchap1 and fill the Dchap2 tank, load a dart, and then pull the triger, repeat? More like a NF, where you cock, load, shoot, repeat; so you don't have to pump up each time.

#110752 Slapp

Posted by Cennipe on 11 June 2007 - 05:31 PM in Modifications

What?... :mellow: What's a "Slapp"?

#111227 My "lemon Squeezer"

Posted by Cennipe on 14 June 2007 - 03:06 PM in Modifications

Thats very innovative way of modding it, if you make the barrel removable, it would be perfect for an assassin game.

#111239 Homemade Air Tank

Posted by Cennipe on 14 June 2007 - 03:36 PM in Homemades

From what I understood, you would only get off one shot before having to go back to the fill station to pump up, unless you brought a pump with you. A small tube such as that, (3 inches by at max 1.5 inches) would not hold enough air to get off one shot, so, I really don't get the point. What gun did you put it on anyways?

#111324 Maverick Cocking Handle Repair Guide

Posted by Cennipe on 14 June 2007 - 09:48 PM in Modifications

This is very usefull, I had to do the same thing on a mav that brook, like, 3 monthes ago. I found that the fence bracket had only one hole in it, so I had to drill the other one. Also, I find that a #6 screw fits better (my opinion). It does make it a little harder to put back together, but it is very worth it.

#111332 Nerf Gatling Gun

Posted by Cennipe on 14 June 2007 - 09:56 PM in General Nerf

CaptainSlug is working on something too, the CSHG. Here's a link. -> CSHG

Sorry, Carbon beat me to posting, when I started to type this, it was just the first two posts. I had to find the page quick and I'm a kinda slow typer.

#111335 The Barricade Buster/ Real Nerf Grenade

Posted by Cennipe on 14 June 2007 - 09:59 PM in Homemades

What size music wire do you think your going to/do use?

#111336 Mping V2

Posted by Cennipe on 14 June 2007 - 10:04 PM in Homemades

A couple things, Carbon, gather three more what, nickles to make a total of $.20 to buy the PVC endcap, and is that one of those things you put on the end of a hose with a barrel on it and your airtank where the hose goes?

#111342 Your Top Ten Songs

Posted by Cennipe on 14 June 2007 - 10:20 PM in Off Topic

In no order...

We Will Rock You
You ain't Nothing but a Hound Dog
Jailhouse Rock
I am Iron Man
Silent Night
American Idiot
Hot! (Smash Mouth)
I am Santa Clause
Bohimiahn (sp) Rapcity
In the Ghetto (Elvis)

Yes diverse, but mainly clasic rock.

#111366 Top 5 All Time Best Movies

Posted by Cennipe on 14 June 2007 - 11:43 PM in Off Topic

1. T3
2. T2
3. Saving Private Ryan
4. Pirate of the Carabean (sp) 2
5. anything with Nicholas Cage in it

#111370 How Many Guns Do You Have In Your Arsenal?

Posted by Cennipe on 14 June 2007 - 11:53 PM in General Nerf

The number proceding the gun is how many...

3 mavs, two clip moded, one russian rulletted
1 Nf old-school
2 "firestrikes" dart tag NF
1 RF20
1 Firefly
1 longshot, pump action
2 crossfires
1 RFR
1 some old weird thing with four prongs
1 SSPB
2 DTB

#111438 Longshot Pistol Clip Mod?

Posted by Cennipe on 15 June 2007 - 03:50 PM in Modifications

It would be hard, because the LS front gun has a reverse plunger that covers the barrel, so you would have to make a breach and change it to a regular plunger. Otherwise the plunger tube, it that is what you call it, would have to go over the breach to work.

#111625 The Search Function

Posted by Cennipe on 16 June 2007 - 05:11 PM in General Nerf

Wow, this is great and very usefull. You outlined some features that I didn't even know were there.