Mukersman's Content

There have been 50 items by Mukersman (Search limited from 25-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#318738 Posting "pm'ed"

Posted by Mukersman on 18 July 2012 - 12:18 PM in Site Feedback

I think this might be exclusive to imageboards, but is there a way to "sage" post, that is to make a new post in a thread without bumping it?

#256237 Modern Warfare 2

Posted by Mukersman on 14 November 2009 - 12:07 AM in Off Topic

I haven't noticed anymore camping then usual. The maps are pretty set up so you can flank if you need to. I guess it all depends on what game types your playing. I still don't see why everyone has a hard on for Halo, but I'm not going to harp on that. The third person game type is actually really cool and different. You almost have to completely change up your classes for it because attachments are useless. You can also peer around corners and shit. It's a pretty cool way to change things up if you get bored or frustrated.

what is this 3rd person mode of which you speak? 10 more dollars and it is mine! also, are the campaign cheats like in cod4?

#252757 Big Salvo With 3-shot Barrels

Posted by Mukersman on 06 October 2009 - 04:05 PM in Modifications

Can someone explain defend the core to me?

#245509 Would Anybody Be Interested In A Nib Recon?

Posted by Mukersman on 04 August 2009 - 07:08 PM in General Nerf

I doubt anyone would really be interested, since that's more expensive than just getting one at the store.

#245434 New Menu Item At Mcdonalds

Posted by Mukersman on 04 August 2009 - 11:41 AM in Off Topic

I submitted it to chickencrap.com too.

oops

#243729 Jspb-aliendb1

Posted by Mukersman on 24 July 2009 - 10:42 PM in Homemades

Holy fuck that is cool.

#240621 Echoes (official Post)

Posted by Mukersman on 07 July 2009 - 11:07 AM in Nerf Wars

Put me down as a maybe. I might be able to go, but anyway Kaukana smells like ass. Nose protection will be just as important as eye protection.

EDIT: Why can't we have guns in pockets?

#239068 Billy Mays- Dead!

Posted by Mukersman on 28 June 2009 - 04:06 PM in Off Topic

The Shamwow guy probably killed him in his sleep.

#236743 Bow And Arrow Modification

Posted by Mukersman on 16 June 2009 - 12:10 PM in Modifications

My pink and blue B+A plunger rod is not glued together. There are little nubs on the side of the white piece that can be easily pulled out and re-inserted with a pair of pliers. This allows you to access the spring.
[/quote]

Thanks a lot! this worked fine, so now I'm wondering, should I get a spring that is the same length as the BnA spring, or could I just throw on an NF spring or 2?

EDIT: Would it also be a good idea to reinforce the plunger rod?

EDIT 2: I'm just going back and forth between the blaster and my comp. and I found out that recon springs are about the same diameter as the BnA spring.

#236546 Bow And Arrow Modification

Posted by Mukersman on 15 June 2009 - 07:59 PM in Modifications

I hope this doesn't count as a necro, but I have the blue yellow and pink version. the plunger is different, and looks like this.

http://i722.photobuc...pg?t=1245113675

http://s722.photobuc...nt=100_6235.jpg

http://s722.photobuc...nt=100_6236.jpg

Does anyone know how to get it off so I can add a spring? There are no screws anywhere, and it looks like I could cut it, but I don't want to ruin the great seal it has.

BTW: I tried posting pink by pasting the link into the box that asks for the image url and got this:
Sorry, dynamic pages in the [IMG] tags are not allowed. Anyone know why?

#235986 Double Couplered/ Shotgunned Bbb

Posted by Mukersman on 13 June 2009 - 12:50 PM in Modifications

Chuck Norris fathered himself. Anyway, could we have a finished over all picture. Also, how did you end up with pics of different sizes.

#235204 New Logo And Favicon

Posted by Mukersman on 09 June 2009 - 02:17 PM in Site Feedback

Just wondering, is a favicon the icon by the url? I don't even remember what the old logo looked like now.

#234567 Nerf In Popular Culture

Posted by Mukersman on 05 June 2009 - 11:24 PM in General Nerf

Everything is in second life. I was watching X-play once and one of the games for "adults only" was second life, someone created a mod to give oral sex to a unicorn.

All I'm saying is that Second Life is so fucked up, you can't count it as popular culture.

#233126 Changing Voice In Audacity

Posted by Mukersman on 28 May 2009 - 06:55 PM in Off Topic

I'm wondering how can change my voice so that its really hard to tell that its actually my voice. I've toyed with pitch and speed, but it still sounds a lot like my voice or it just doesn't sound realistic at all (way too low or high for a real voice). Does anybody know of any other methods to change one's voice in Audacity or other freeware audio-editing software.

If you can, use GarageBand It might be Mac only, or not freeware, I'm not sure for either, but they have realistic preset voice enhancements including auto tune. I use it for singing a lot.

#232140 Dremel Accident

Posted by Mukersman on 23 May 2009 - 10:27 PM in General Nerf

As I began to dremel off the top rail, a piece of sharp, hot, plastic, flung at me and hit me square in the eye, while the dremel was on it's 30k RPM setting.

Do dremels normally go spin that quickly? mine only goes to 10k RPMs and I can actually touch every bit while it is spinning at that speed and it doesn't hurt at all. But anyway, good message to give to people.

#229672 Longshot With Pas

Posted by Mukersman on 11 May 2009 - 08:32 PM in Modifications

No, making your gun purple makes it look cooler OMG HAWTNESS!

Anyway, of course you should add a grip to the PAS, you will be more accurate. Also see if you can clean up any dead space in that PAS or find a way to rear load.

#227917 Pst What Games And Games Sytems You Like

Posted by Mukersman on 03 May 2009 - 03:41 PM in Off Topic

Sorry, but ya that's looking to be amazing. but rumors are going around that its going to be laggy with 256 players in one match maby?.

GRAMMAR!

maby? C'mon read the CoC please.

#227911 The New Hereti Corp. Assault Rifle

Posted by Mukersman on 03 May 2009 - 03:03 PM in Modifications

WOW! This is the best LS I have ever seen. Congratulations! I'm jealous.

P.S.
I just got my account validated and I'm extremely new to mods, do you have any tips?

Well, with this necro, you won't have it for long.

#227003 Ghetto Magstrike Overhaul

Posted by Mukersman on 28 April 2009 - 10:08 PM in Modifications

This is the very basic magstrike mod, and besides, you have no pics. At least you have grammar skillz. Use the mod directory.

#226367 Short Bans

Posted by Mukersman on 26 April 2009 - 08:18 PM in Off Topic

Sure there's the chance you just banned the next Captain Slug in terms of homemades, but you may have banned the nerf Hitler as well.

There's no chance of that frankly, since neither of us were terrible posters in the beginning.
In my various experiences as an Admin of different forums the members that start as terrible posters and don't improve when warned will always stay terrible posters. You can polish a turd, but it's still a turd and smells just as badly as it did before it was polished.

Members that improve their behavior when warned are welcome here.
But members that never need to be warned are much preferred.

Hitler was a good poster? I thought he would be spamming something like "For the FATHERLAND!!!!!!!" all the time.

#225107 Melee Madness

Posted by Mukersman on 22 April 2009 - 07:14 PM in Modifications

Now, I usually don't like getting barrel tapped but I want to get barrel tapped by this axe.

I think DrSpaceman here has an unusual fetish for your axe, hit him extra hard, he likes it!

#224906 Foamtalk: A Nerf Podcast

Posted by Mukersman on 21 April 2009 - 08:51 PM in General Nerf

I will not post anything political or I will be banned.

#224901 My Cheapbow!

Posted by Mukersman on 21 April 2009 - 08:45 PM in Modifications

Me no comprehende. Can you post a diagram or another pic of the spring in the pump? I don't understand. does the spring pump it up after you pull it back or what? Thanks.

#224427 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Mukersman on 19 April 2009 - 06:40 PM in Off Topic

Ok I would edit my post, but can't find it... so anyway, GT is still Mukersman, but I now have
Halo 3, BF: Bad Company, Forza 2, and Fable 2. I generally only really play on weekends when I have no homework. So with that, ADD ME! RAWR!

#223691 The Avenger (a Nitemanta With Added Awesomeness

Posted by Mukersman on 14 April 2009 - 08:39 PM in Modifications

Could we see that Longshot in the picture? On topic, maybe a ramrod would actually reduce reloading time in this case. That is, if you are fast.

#222101 Extending Plunger Pull.

Posted by Mukersman on 06 April 2009 - 09:58 PM in Modifications

I was aware of the DTG mod, actually I got the idea from it, I just hadn't read through it recently, so wasn't really familiar with it anymore.

#221911 Extending Plunger Pull.

Posted by Mukersman on 05 April 2009 - 10:14 PM in Modifications

Ok thanks for the input. That also means this would be practically impossible to do with more than a stock spring.

#221908 Extending Plunger Pull.

Posted by Mukersman on 05 April 2009 - 10:07 PM in Modifications

I was looking at the +Bow writeup a while ago, and was intrigued about its three pull settings. I was wondering if it was possible to create a new catch on a springer, farther back on the plunger. I was thinking that the extension of the pull would give an increase in range, and would be incredibly simple. By cutting out a new catch, and filling in the old one, you could extend the pull about 1.5 or Cm. It seems miniscule, but worth trying. the catch area in the plunger of a NF is actually hollow too.

One concern however, was that it would increase strain on the plunge, requiring additional reinforcement.

Admins, sorry if this is too much of a concept thread, I just thought it was so simple, that it was worth posting, and I haven't seen it before. I hope to have a real picture up after spring break, I'm heading to Louisiana by plane, and I don't want to be slammed against the wall and searched by the TSA.
The pic isn't working for some reason.

#221875 Chalk Darts

Posted by Mukersman on 05 April 2009 - 07:38 PM in General Nerf

Actually, this just came up on NHQ a few days ago. Split said in the write up that he got 80 with only a pvc coupler, and that stock, it had a perfect seal.

#221682 Gmod ?

Posted by Mukersman on 04 April 2009 - 10:38 PM in Off Topic

Thanks.

#221490 Nerf Popular Mechanics Article

Posted by Mukersman on 03 April 2009 - 08:53 PM in General Nerf

Can a stock PC really shoot a dart that far? Or a LnL for that matter?

EDIT: They probably meant angled, but still.

#221441 Gmod ?

Posted by Mukersman on 03 April 2009 - 04:14 PM in Off Topic

I have a few questions, Gmod is the thing that allows you to build stuff in HL2? Also, is it an add-on type mod for HL2, or is it standalone? Also I'm guessing it's free since it's a mod right? Final thing, Orange box is pc only right? Thanks.

#220547 New Longshot Mod

Posted by Mukersman on 29 March 2009 - 07:14 PM in Off Topic

I wonder how he will take this, he even says he's a dick, but if I were him, I'd bring the banhammer down.

#218803 Nerfing @ Schools

Posted by Mukersman on 19 March 2009 - 04:28 PM in Nerf Wars

Yea it's not so much the inside as it is the general area between buildings.

Sooth: Wow man. Are you like a car salesman or something? That's some really good stuff you got there. Heck I think I'll try that.
-iMod

His name is Soothsayer. :P

#218308 My Homemade Battle Stop-sign

Posted by Mukersman on 16 March 2009 - 06:24 PM in Off Topic

Also, you should make a giant chicken.That would be awesome.

YES!!!!!!!!

This beats the shit out of anything I've ever made.

#212645 Ss2 Mod

Posted by Mukersman on 15 February 2009 - 11:26 PM in Modifications

This is a good detailed mod, but it makes me SO MAD!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: I had 3 SS2s! 3! and we sold them because I thought the nightfinder was cooler! UGH!

#212059 Intense Indoors Recon.

Posted by Mukersman on 13 February 2009 - 06:47 PM in Modifications

Nice post. I like the clip, that was surprising and good thinking on your part. I must say though, it seems to me that the keyring pull is rather pointless. The stock would get in the way and the keyring must flip around a bit doesn't it? Plus, the regular cocking slide (Can't sig me now bitches! :P ) is much faster.

Muker

#211712 Milwaukee Area Nerf War

Posted by Mukersman on 12 February 2009 - 02:39 AM in Nerf Wars

I actually might be able to go! Finally a war in Wisconsin that's near me! Sh00p D4 W00p! Oh would an entire shirt made of duct tape be good enough for a team marker? ;)

#211710 Airsoft In Australia

Posted by Mukersman on 12 February 2009 - 01:59 AM in Off Topic

I'll do this as polite as possible, two things wrong here
1) this is a nerf forum
2) there are very few australian nerfers, probably even less who airsoft.
You wont get much help here but I wish you luck with this!

I think we are all aware that NERFHaven is a Nerf forum by now. Anyway, I would love to help you, but I live in Wisconsin. I'll join anyway if you ship me a kangaroo. ;) Good Luck!

#209806 Purelife

Posted by Mukersman on 05 February 2009 - 08:59 PM in Modifications

It was already bumped up because Camalot just added another thing to the thread, I had already thought of that.