Pst What Games And Games Sytems You Like

her you can talk about xbox playstation or games that are coming out

8 replies to this topic

#1 Pancakes Shame

Pancakes Shame

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 10:06 AM

really i am a xbox and ps3 lover but now that i heard of M.A.G i really want to get that game 256 plays wow!
Not all scars show, not all wounds heal Sometimes you can't always see The pain someone feels

#2 Pancakes Shame

Pancakes Shame

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 10:08 AM

sorry for my typing im terrible at it i ment to say post and here woops!
Not all scars show, not all wounds heal Sometimes you can't always see The pain someone feels

#3 JATDO

JATDO

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 10:32 AM

Then take your time. And fix your grammer. You will get flammed and/or banned very quickly if you continue to post like this. There is a "edit" button, try using it.
But on topic, I can not wait for M.A.G (Mega Awsome Game?)
I remember when some girl in my English 101 class in college tried to cite The Onion as a source for her paper. The teacher lol'd.
The only time I got hit was when my spotter got hit and the enemy team realized there was a marksman in the bushes

#4 Pancakes Shame

Pancakes Shame

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:52 PM

Then take your time. And fix your grammer. You will get flammed and/or banned very quickly if you continue to post like this. There is a "edit" button, try using it.
But on topic, I can not wait for M.A.G (Mega Awsome Game?)

sorry but ya that's looking to be amazing but rumors are going around that its going to be laggy 256 players in one match maby?

#5 Mukersman

Mukersman

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 03:41 PM

Sorry, but ya that's looking to be amazing. but rumors are going around that its going to be laggy with 256 players in one match maby?.

GRAMMAR!

maby? C'mon read the CoC please.

Edited by Mukersman, 03 May 2009 - 03:42 PM.

#6 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:32 AM

really i am a xbox and ps3 lover but now that i heard of M.A.G i really want to get that game 256 plays wow!

Good bye. See you in a year.
I would have issued a warning, but you double-posted just to try to excuse your newness and terrible spelling. Also, this thread is a perfect example of the kind of garbage that we don't want in Off Topic.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#7 Spartan 117

Spartan 117

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:32 AM

Sorry, but ya that's looking to be amazing. but rumors are going around that its going to be laggy with 256 players in one match maby?.

GRAMMAR!

That's funny. Maybe you should fix YOUR spelling and grammar before you tell other people too.
The enrichment center reminds you that the weighted companion cube cannot speak. In the event that it does speak, we urge you to disregard it's advice.

#8 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:44 AM

GRAMMAR!

That's funny. Maybe you should fix YOUR spelling and grammar before you tell other people too.

Maybe you should both just shut up. How's that for a plan?
We're not permitting backseat moderating because it derails threads and tends to result in even dumber responses. We have enough forum staff here that we don't really need the help of the general membership when it comes enforcing the CoC.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 04 May 2009 - 10:48 AM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#9 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:13 AM

We don't do this type of thread.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users