WEASEL's Content

There have been 136 items by WEASEL (Search limited from 15-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#48721 Magazine-fed Fast-action Nerf Rifle

Posted by WEASEL on 04 March 2005 - 11:39 PM in Homemades

I'm not sure if you said anything about the shells but how long are they? Do they just have peices of couplers on them?

EDIT: Oooo..oooo and what about the magazine/clip whatever, is it 1 1/4" half peices of pvc with balsa wood?

#48627 Magazine-fed Fast-action Nerf Rifle

Posted by WEASEL on 03 March 2005 - 09:08 PM in Homemades

So, the element returns....

Anyway, I haven't posted in this tread yet because I have mostly been thinking...a lot. Ya know taking it all in. Very good job, very crisp and clean.

#48388 Ages Of Nerfers

Posted by WEASEL on 01 March 2005 - 08:28 PM in General Nerf

14, like everyone in our "clan". Exept we haven't nerfed in about half a year or so. We need to find somewhere we can nerf.

#47675 Springs

Posted by WEASEL on 21 February 2005 - 12:23 AM in Modifications

If you want to cut springs, I would suggest un-tempering them to get the tempering out. Just heat it untill they turn red and then just bend them back and forth untill it breaks. I tried everything to cut a spring but nothing worked. Man those things are @#$%&*! hard!!!

#47529 Quilted Northerns Mn Nerf Clan

Posted by WEASEL on 18 February 2005 - 08:55 PM in General Nerf

You don't have any pictures...at all.

#47526 Quilted Northerns Mn Nerf Clan

Posted by WEASEL on 18 February 2005 - 08:31 PM in General Nerf

Man, I've wanted to make my friends and I a clan forever. Does everyone use invision because it's cool or what. And you have 5 clan members but only 4 signed up on your forum, and your the newest. OK, sorry for the critisizm.

HEHE, you guys are like arguing within yourselves on your forum. douche...hmmm..I mean uhh...gross.

#47508 Rifled Barrel

Posted by WEASEL on 18 February 2005 - 06:11 PM in Homemades

Ohhhhhh... I got that totaly wrong there. I was wondering what that bigger peice was for. Got it. so how wide were the grooves.

#47506 Park Regulations

Posted by WEASEL on 18 February 2005 - 06:02 PM in Nerf Wars

Thanks for your responces (and revived responses). I hope that my friends and I (hope their listening) will get to have a war over our wachamacallit break this coming week. We'll just wing it and hope we don't get "caught". And I hope the park isn't full of little kiddies. Once there was a mom with two kids and we were playing and she was like "There bad, don't do that" to her kids. Hehe.

#47435 Rifled Barrel

Posted by WEASEL on 17 February 2005 - 07:12 PM in Homemades

Ahhhh... Ok, since I just stabbed myself in the end of my thumb whith a exacto knife, I realized that if you hit someone accidentally with that barrel, you could scar them for life.

#47376 Fast Food

Posted by WEASEL on 16 February 2005 - 09:59 PM in Off Topic

Why the hell would there be pubes or semen in McDonald's food?

boy, i'm glad i caught this one early. I'd like to announce that i am the first person to say: WHAT THE FUCK?

Semen, etc in your McDonald's food, and I use the term food loosely, is the least of your problems...

Um, gross.

Gaydars are going off everywhere.

I think we get the point already so just stop.

#47308 Rifled Barrel

Posted by WEASEL on 15 February 2005 - 06:44 PM in Homemades

I don't have anything against you or anything, but what inch sizes are the pvc peices. It's getting a little anoying. Can someone give me a chart of some sort like:

X mm=Y inches

Thanks

EDIT: Do'h, sorry

#47307 Why Nerf Is The Ulitimate Sport

Posted by WEASEL on 15 February 2005 - 06:40 PM in General Nerf

And homemades. I hope I didn't kill someone's house with that new burst disc gun, better switch to megas.

#47292 Rifled Barrel

Posted by WEASEL on 15 February 2005 - 12:50 AM in Homemades

EDIT: Yeah...Ignore this post if you want to, its misleading. Although it would be cool if you had like a arrow with some grooves in it and it ran along with some fins on the pipe like the cutter.

So you just had the blades at the end? Its like some kind of Reversed Rifleing. I like that.

#47248 I Post Once More Into The Void Of Nothingness...

Posted by WEASEL on 14 February 2005 - 06:51 PM in Off Topic

...so who's gonna murder me?

Ooo ooo...pick me pick me!

#47088 Shotgun

Posted by WEASEL on 10 February 2005 - 06:48 PM in Homemades

Double post, double post, triple post, nice. I think that it looks a little big but hey, its a cannon. Why can't you get ranges, don't you have a tape measure, or feet? Anyway, good job.

#46871 December Yano Recap

Posted by WEASEL on 03 February 2005 - 06:20 PM in Nerf Wars

youngins

Only six hours? Psh, I'd do it.

Our parents would have to drive us. Maybe in the near future, maybe.

#46835 December Yano Recap

Posted by WEASEL on 02 February 2005 - 08:26 PM in Nerf Wars

Ya, that worked. I wish our "clan"(I speak for my self) could come to one of the "big" wars. But, a six hour drive or a $800 plane ticket bill doesn't seem like the kind of thing we youngins(Not literally, sort of) would want to do.

#46833 Primary Weapons

Posted by WEASEL on 02 February 2005 - 08:18 PM in General Nerf

The ole NF got very good ranges stock.

Why do good things always change into bad things, especially in nerf. Alas, I don't mind too much, I already have seven(3 of 7 broken) and the new ones arn't that bad either, I think. NF are probably one of the best spring guns I have seen work good stock.

#46805 Primary Weapons

Posted by WEASEL on 01 February 2005 - 10:39 PM in General Nerf

His homemades shoot pretty far, but not like the craxy ranges everybody else is getting. Okay maybe a bit lower on some guns than others, like the double barrel Solenoid activated cannon *snicker*.

Shut up. That thing shot like 5 feet, found out the problem though, too hard to fix it, so I won't

EDIT: Forgot the real question. Some of them shoot around 100 sometimes. Depends on the barrel and darts. I hope to make a "real" solinoid rifle w/ backpack soon.

#46804 December Yano Recap

Posted by WEASEL on 01 February 2005 - 10:33 PM in Nerf Wars

So, we've all been sick as dogs, and I wasn't able to edit the war footage until now.

Here's a preview. Please right-click and save to your hard drives.

Music video coming soon!

What format is that made for. It won't work in windows media player or quicktime for me.

#46793 Primary Weapons

Posted by WEASEL on 01 February 2005 - 06:58 PM in General Nerf

I pesonally like homemades as primarys, but lots of people think they are "un-nerflike." My friends like maxshots, sm1500s, nfs and splitfires are pretty good too. I love my duel nfs because you get two shots and they are really light and easy to carrey(sp).

#46687 Help With New Nf's

Posted by WEASEL on 29 January 2005 - 04:00 PM in General Nerf

The reason the plunger is moving slowly the last half way is because of the air restrictor. This is the same with all ummodded nf, new or old.

#46621 Stefan Darts

Posted by WEASEL on 27 January 2005 - 11:01 PM in Homemades

Cut darts, put unweighted darts in shoe box, cut hole that fits your hair drier in middle of lid, check after a while/aim hair drier. I tried it and it worked for me. I think the pores in the foam heat expand and straighten the foam, forever! Your darts may be a little bit fatter but that is the price to pay for straight darts/accuracy.

#46588 Establishing A Dart Diameter Standard

Posted by WEASEL on 26 January 2005 - 11:46 PM in Homemades

He's accually talking about FBR. Is there a point to this topic besides that question?

#46585 Simple Homemades

Posted by WEASEL on 26 January 2005 - 11:22 PM in Homemades

That colored fine arts craft foam isn't avavilable unless you buy it from shortshit.

Craft? As in craft store? Sounds like you could buy it at a craft store...

Now foam backer rod in colors in 1/2in is only found at la shoppe de shortshit.

#46577 Simple Homemades

Posted by WEASEL on 26 January 2005 - 09:29 PM in Homemades

Ok, I tried to explain one I made but just look in the homemades section and put a bike pump (small) where the tank is and then attach the hose to a tubeless tire valve in a 3/4 end-cap and find some adapter to go into the hose valve and the hose valve should be big enough to propel a dart pretty far. Use brass for the barrel and it will fit inside a hose-to-1/2-pvc addapter. linky

#46570 Hand Cannon

Posted by WEASEL on 26 January 2005 - 06:26 PM in Homemades

(SORRY FOR THE HUGE ASS PHOTO)

It suits the huge ass darts.

#46516 How Co2 Regulaters Work

Posted by WEASEL on 25 January 2005 - 12:07 AM in Homemades

Adjustable CO2 bike pump and tire valve.

Total: $14

Awsome! I was wondering where I could get something like that, and only $14.

#46515 15 Woot!

Posted by WEASEL on 25 January 2005 - 12:03 AM in Off Topic

Ya, happy 15th. Sorry that you had to make a topic for your own birthday (not that it's my fault).

#46462 They Came, The Annoyed Us, And They Left...

Posted by WEASEL on 24 January 2005 - 12:20 PM in Off Topic

Whered they all go? Aside from the scant few we civilized, I don't see the noobs anymore.. did they just leave?

DELETED!!! Plus we stopped accepting more members untill Karma is up.

#46434 New Rifle In Its Infancy...

Posted by WEASEL on 23 January 2005 - 07:36 PM in Homemades

Mmmmm... Smooth. Is that your bolt or is it for something else?

#46321 Kingman Imagine 04

Posted by WEASEL on 20 January 2005 - 01:32 AM in Off Topic

I wonder if I am crossing that thin COC/acceptableness colored (what ever color that may be) line by asking this but: I was thinking about getting the new Spyder Imagine 04 and I was wondering what upgrades I should get for it. I know that on almost any gun you would want to buy a aftermarket barrel. Also, some reveiws say to get a new bolt because the stock one scratches the bolt tube. My question is what stuff should I buy? Is there a better gun I can get for a similar price? I don't want to waste my money on something that I would regret to buy. Also this is my first paintball gun. I posted it here because I know there are alot of paintballers in this forum.

#46320 Dbf #21 : The Troll Saga - Finale

Posted by WEASEL on 20 January 2005 - 12:00 AM in News

I liked the way you drew the fireball... Are you studying to become a artist? You should.

STUDYING!!??!?! He IS an artist. B-E-A-UTIFUL

#46299 Tracer Dart

Posted by WEASEL on 19 January 2005 - 04:51 PM in Modifications

Sorry to bring back an old topic but how long does the glow in the dark glow last. I don't mean if you can see it like a foot away but a resonable amount of glow.

IDIT: I tryed to find a place that sells glow in the dark hot glue but I couldn't find any. Also the link for the site mentioned earlyer doesn't work. Does anyone know of a site that sell this stuff. Sorry, again, for bringing back a old thread.

#46297 My Contribution To The The Sm750

Posted by WEASEL on 19 January 2005 - 02:48 PM in Modifications

Thats nice. It looks like you have the barrel stubs on the turret in a, how shall I say, bowl thing, with an angle and stuff....I don't know, it just looks like one would have a hard time getting the barrel in there. Again, thats a nice mod to improve rof, I've got to try that out with some of my guns.

#46296 Dbf #21 : The Troll Saga - Finale

Posted by WEASEL on 19 January 2005 - 02:41 PM in News

That was so cool with the punch-line, "Never, Bitch!". Wahahaha. Too bad we won't see many more comics for a while.

#46295 Nested/breech Barrels

Posted by WEASEL on 19 January 2005 - 02:25 PM in Modifications

First, if I used only brass, what type of coupler would be needed (say, for 17/32 in 9/16)? Would a coupler work for that, or would I do something different?

First of all, never use only brass, it can get dinged. But, if I had to, I'd probably use some 19/32" to sheath over it.

I think what he ment was that he wasn't going to use the pvc as a barrel. Basicly, useing a coupler is where you have a 1/2in coupler attached to your plunger tube. Now you can go two ways: have a peice of brass stuck inside the coupler and have your main barrel in the pvc that fits over the first, smaller peice of brass and the sheithing pvc fits inside the coupler. So you would put the dart in the smaller of the two peices of brass and then put the bigger brass over the smaller one. The other way you could do this is have the smaller peice of brass stuck inside the bigger peice pirmanantly and have all that in a peice of pvc that you would stick into your coupler. Either way works but they both have their uses.
This would be an example of the first way.

EDIT: Wow, that is pretty confuzzling. Oh well, just use the link to understand the description.

#46244 Maveric Rev-6 Mod

Posted by WEASEL on 17 January 2005 - 04:49 PM in Modifications

Niiiiiiiiccccce.....

EDIT: A powerclip that gets 80ft? wow....

#46243 Nested/breech Barrels

Posted by WEASEL on 17 January 2005 - 04:00 PM in Modifications

What I'd use is 11" of 19/32" in SCH 80 1/2" pvc, (you might need to use a rat tail file to get it in there) then put 7" of 9/16" in the 19/32", after that put 2" 17/32 in the 9/16. Stick a pvc coupler on the front of the plunger tube/gun and you're done!

Hold on there doggy. From my personal experiance, 19/32" brass snugly fits in SCH 40 so one would have to do a lot of fileing to get it in SCH 80. I would start off with SCH 40.

#46225 Mavrick And The Scout

Posted by WEASEL on 16 January 2005 - 06:43 PM in General Nerf

Or you could have the strings Just long enough so you could cock it on your upper leg.