ItalionStallion's Content

There have been 439 items by ItalionStallion (Search limited from 14-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#55249 Next-gen Console E3 Pics

Posted by ItalionStallion on 19 May 2005 - 08:28 AM in Off Topic

Man..That X-box 360 looks fugly. The ps3 looks really cool. Nintendo on the other hand is a bit strange.. It looks good but is really bland.

So has Nintendo finally gone to full size discs? Or are they still screwing around with those small things.. (forgive me, im not a technology geek)

#55107 Sup Dewdz.

Posted by ItalionStallion on 17 May 2005 - 04:49 PM in Off Topic

You right guys! GN SUCKED TEH balls. Theres no need to beat something after its dead.

Im sure you remember me Robo, i used to talk top you AIM all the time.

#55010 Most Over/under-rated Guns

Posted by ItalionStallion on 16 May 2005 - 04:12 PM in General Nerf

Overrated: Airtech 2000. I don't know i just dont like this gun. Its not nearley as good as the sm1500 in many diffent ways. The pump is very rough and at times its hard to pump it in such a small gun. Plus, i just feel its waay to small for a 4 shot gun.

Underrated: Manta Ray. I really, REALLY like this gun. Its got that distinct feel that is just totally awesome. Plus, like soemoen else said earlier; this is the only gun that has a legal shield. How cool is that? Im amazed nerf has never re-released this gun. To this day the engineering in this gun is amazing. The only down point is the fragile triggers, but that can be fixed though.

#54595 Hi Long Time No See Guys! I'm Back! ^^

Posted by ItalionStallion on 11 May 2005 - 08:16 AM in General Nerf

Heh, im doing good. Still getting guns to people who need them.

Do you by any chance remember what you bought? I keep an excel document of all my transactions, and one day a little while ago my comp crashed. Id really like to know what you bought so i could add it back to it.

Thanks.

#54589 Hi Long Time No See Guys! I'm Back! ^^

Posted by ItalionStallion on 10 May 2005 - 10:03 PM in General Nerf

Hey, whats up?

Did i sell you a gun a while ago? I swore i did..

#53752 Your Ride?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 28 April 2005 - 08:36 PM in Off Topic

^^^

Still..with that kind of car i guarantee you'll do a little racing.

Or atleast i would..

#53727 What The Hell Happened To...?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 28 April 2005 - 01:06 PM in Off Topic

Wow, im amazed you remember me..

Sweet.

A few of the old members from NC are still around (or have posted semi-recentley). Many of them have changed their names though, so its hard to remember whos who.

#53588 Know What This Gun Is?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 26 April 2005 - 07:13 PM in General Nerf

In my book, any gun is a good deal for .49 cents. Check back frequentley at that thrift store. If they see that the Nerf gun they put out there sold they get of their lazy asses and put some other ones out.

#53507 Bbb Mod With Pictures

Posted by ItalionStallion on 25 April 2005 - 07:54 PM in Modifications

I was seriosley contemplating modding my unmodded BBB and posting it on my site.

Those plans went south after saturday night though..

#53451 Your Ride?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 25 April 2005 - 03:47 PM in Off Topic

IS, that really wasn't shot toward you, I'm sorry if you took it that way, this just happens to be a specific vice I have.

Im sorry dude. I just thought it would be a fun conversation to find out what everyone here drives.

Personally, i think my car is my favorite item. Its not that it "represents me" "is my expression" its just something that i like a whole lot and really enjoy. I would find it MUCH more enjoyable to play around with my car as opposed to my computer or a Nerf gun.

I honestley can't wait to save up my money to get some parts on my car. Its something that for me, makes working seem worthwile.

#53411 Your Ride?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 24 April 2005 - 09:34 PM in Off Topic

And the dickwagging commences. I drive a car. It has four wheels and an engine. It shifts when I push the clutch in, stops when I hit the breaks, and moves forward when I hit the gas. And you know what? Past not having to get a new one and it continueing to do those very same things for the smallest ammount of money I can possibly put into it, I don't give a fuck what else it has. In fact, it's purple. Crossbow purple. It's the gayest thing I've ever owned, and I don't give a fuck. You want to know why? People who gauge their value and worth on the automobile they drive really need to give base jumping a try. Only fuck the parachute.

Really guys, who the fuck cares what car you drive? They fuck up the enviroment, ruin the economy, and are gerenally doing more then pushing the self centered bullshit that this country and everyone trying to be like it into the pit of fucking despair.

Drop it, just because you drive a nice car doesn't mean you're fucking Lord Vader. You're not cooler because you drive a Honda! You're not a better person because you're car happens to be 10 years newer then mine. Notice something about this thread. Everyone's quick to comment on their own cars, but not on anyone elses. Why? Because no one fucking cares!

You want to know what model my car is? No, you don't! You don't really fucking care, because all you care about is what car you drive and how nice it is.

And one mroe thing about cars. Guys, and you know who you are, if a woman will sleep with you because you have a nice car, she's not worth the time of day.

Jesus H. Chirst,

Talio.

Please..freak out.

I was just trying to start up a conversation..

Damn.

#53408 List Of All Guns Ever Made

Posted by ItalionStallion on 24 April 2005 - 08:53 PM in General Nerf

^^^

Yeah, i had to look at that a few times to make sure that was it. The Slingfire is a VERY, VERY rare gun.

There are a bunch of other nerf made guns that were for movies. I've got a few of them reviewed on my website:

Batman gun:

http://tman89544.tripod.com/id46.html

Naboo Blaster

http://tman89544.tripod.com/id87.html

Theres also the jango fett blasters,jarassic park hidden shot, small soldiers 5k/1k, chewbaccas bowcaster and a ton of other stuff.

Also, the Airzooka IS a Nerf gun. I've seen them several times inside of boxes labeled Supermaxx.

#53295 Your Ride?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 23 April 2005 - 08:05 PM in Off Topic

I'm just curous to see what everyone around here drives.

Currentley my car is a 1999 Acura CL 3.0 V6 V-tech. I don't have any mods done to it but i am saving up for several.

#52863 Good News, Bad News

Posted by ItalionStallion on 19 April 2005 - 03:14 PM in General Nerf

SHIT! I was just going to try to sell my BBB too..

Damn.

This is still very, VERY good news. The BBB is arguably the best gun ever. I'd like to see how they re-design it.

#52388 Getting A Wildfire Up To Spec.

Posted by ItalionStallion on 12 April 2005 - 10:50 PM in General Nerf

Heres to hoping you're successful.

I always like seeing what people do with older guns.

#52351 Lifes On Sale At Walmart

Posted by ItalionStallion on 12 April 2005 - 05:05 PM in General Nerf

Good. We dont need idiots like this trowling around on our board.

THank you CX.

#52080 Prepare Your Bladder For Imminent Release!

Posted by ItalionStallion on 09 April 2005 - 03:25 PM in Modifications

Hey, nice gun..

I couldn't help but notice that you put the pump on wrong. Just a suggestion..

#52030 The Nerf War Is Evolving

Posted by ItalionStallion on 08 April 2005 - 11:25 PM in General Nerf

Good little article there. BTW that mounted razorbeast is the coolest mod i have ever, EVER seen.

I actually remember you a little bit from NC. I was always very active on the trading thread..I had stuff going on there till the day it closed down..

#51781 Does Anyone Here Remember Me?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 06 April 2005 - 09:26 PM in General Nerf

Copied from LDM:

Wow, nice to see you. You don't remember me, but I most definitely remember you. It's always nice to see some old members stop by.

Thats pretty much what everybody else is saying...

#51524 Sin City

Posted by ItalionStallion on 04 April 2005 - 07:43 AM in Off Topic

I've heared it was insanley violent but insanley sweet. And apparentley the chick from Spy kids got naked..

I must see it soon.

#51445 News From Hasbro '05 Part 1

Posted by ItalionStallion on 03 April 2005 - 01:36 AM in General Nerf

^^^^

I have a feeling its going to be the Crossbow..

#51229 Nerf Websites

Posted by ItalionStallion on 31 March 2005 - 10:30 PM in General Nerf

My website:

Nerf World Order: http://tman89544.tripod.com/

Home to Rare pictures of guns in their boxes, 55 reviews, and TONs of other stuff.

#50644 News From Hasbro '05 Part 1

Posted by ItalionStallion on 26 March 2005 - 07:03 PM in General Nerf

Honestley, i'd put money on it being the splitfire. I think there are a few reasons for it.

#1, Talio seemed very excited about this one. I really don't think he would get too excited if it was something a gun like the lightning blitz or mono blast.

#2, The splitfire was a pretty successful gun. The whole design is very simple yet very effective. It packs a huge punch in a small package. That also means that the production costs will not be as much as it would be with something like a 1500 or BBB.

#3, Hasbro KNOWS that the NIC will buy loads of these. Even a guy like me who doesn't even nerf anymore would pick one up.

As i said, i've got a hunch its going to be the SF.

#50575 Ghostbusters Gun

Posted by ItalionStallion on 26 March 2005 - 12:43 AM in General Nerf

Yes, that was the first known foam firing gun. Made waay back in 84'.

#50112 Just In: Lanard Speedloader.

Posted by ItalionStallion on 20 March 2005 - 06:36 PM in General Nerf

So THATS why they bought my Eagle eye last year! I had been waiting for them to release something like that soon.

I guess its cool to see my guns go on to spawn something like this.

#49868 Haunted Nintendo!

Posted by ItalionStallion on 17 March 2005 - 02:54 AM in Off Topic

I hate when "paranormal" shit like this pops up on ebay. Its just pathetic to see people make money off normal shit.

I always get the chills when i see them though..

#49182 Somebody Hacked Spanky!

Posted by ItalionStallion on 09 March 2005 - 10:36 PM in General Nerf

I saw that earlier. Hacking is just on of the dumbest things ever. That along with spyware and pop-ups...

I realise there are some people who dont post here. For those people I am going to open gravity nerf back up just until everything gets fixed.

Heres a link:

http://www.hostultra...hpBB2/index.php

#48920 New Lanard Gun?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 06 March 2005 - 08:28 PM in General Nerf

Lanard is back to their copy-cat schemes..

Expect something similar to the Eagle Eye out soon..

#48624 Titan Envy?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 03 March 2005 - 08:30 PM in General Nerf

I personally have SEEN a crossbow go a legit 200ft. It even dented drywall from 15ft.

You sir, are full of shit.

You sir are a fucking idiot.

I've SEEN IT. That number may be 15-5 ft off but i know what i see.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you had PERSONALLY SEEN IT. That changes everything, because nobody exaggerates on the Internet. No sir.
Besides that, I know you so well, I should know to take you at your word. I mean, we've been best buddies for years, right?

Nobody's word is worth anything on the Internet without proof, sir. I would take people like cx at their word, because he is rational, measures his results, and is not interested in making himself look good as much as he is interested in reporting accurate info.
I would not take people like you (and you aren't the only one, there are several others, some have names with 'nightmare' in them) at their word because they make ridiculous claims, then back them up with "I SAID IT SO IT'S TRUE".

Well, believe what you want to believe. I don't know what id get out of exagerating anyways..

Fucktard.

#48519 Titan Envy?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 02 March 2005 - 10:05 PM in General Nerf

I personally have SEEN a crossbow go a legit 200ft. It even dented drywall from 15ft.

You sir, are full of shit.

You sir are a fucking idiot.

I've SEEN IT. That number may be 15-5 ft off but i know what i see.

As for permanentley disfigured i mean that the kid has a blood burst or something like that in his eye. That i've never actually seen, only heared.

#48489 Titan Envy?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 02 March 2005 - 06:31 PM in General Nerf

^^^
Yes, glasses are a necessity(sp). Back when i was first starting out a new nerfer refused to wear eye protection because he didn't feel he needed it. Then, a little while later he got shot directly in the eye. As a result he was blinded for nearley 3 weeks and is permanentley disfigured. True story.

I love how all these new guns come in and just because they are all new and shiny people automatically think they are better than older guns. I don't know if its the old school in me, but id take a LNL over a TTG any day of the week.

I still believe the crossbow is the most powerful gun (with the exception of the ultimator/xxl). I personally have SEEN a crossbow go a legit 200ft. It even dented drywall from 15ft. I now own that gun but its just a shell of its former self (literally).

#47893 Nerfworld And Nerfaholics

Posted by ItalionStallion on 23 February 2005 - 10:13 PM in Off Topic

Thanks for adding those up man. I used to love those thigns back in the day

BTW i noticed in your links section you've got my old site. I don't want to sound like a desuch or anything but my new sites address is: http://tman89544.tripod.com/

Your site gets alot of traffic, so it would be nice if you updated that for possible Kansas City area nerfers.

Just a thought..

#47892 Most Influential In Online Nerf History?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 23 February 2005 - 10:02 PM in General Nerf

^^^^

Ohh boy..

There are alot of people I'd have to say. Hal from NO, Andy from NC, and or lovable admins Vacc and CXWQ.

#47284 Problems With The Secret Shot 2

Posted by ItalionStallion on 14 February 2005 - 10:47 PM in Modifications

Ss2's are known for leaking. Its pretty common to see a Secret Shot 2 leak after it ages slightly.I myself have owned 2 different leaky ss2's.

Try spraying wd40 down the barrel. Apparentley that helps..

#46446 2005 Deathpool

Posted by ItalionStallion on 23 January 2005 - 11:05 PM in Off Topic

We do this on wrestling forums alot. In wrestling there are normally 5-7 big time deaths a year, which is really sad..

Im guessing Joanie "chyna" lauer will die next...

#46305 Obtaining Nerf Guns

Posted by ItalionStallion on 19 January 2005 - 07:28 PM in General Nerf

I believe the place where you invisioned a giant garage sale is actually called a swap and shop. The place is literally a gold mine for Nerf guns, collectables and ANYTHING else. Alot of the times though, you'll find absolute crap, but sometimes you will find gold.

Garage Sale season starts mid-march so around that time you should start to get lucky.Garage sales are always hit or miss, you usually have to go to quite a good deal of them to get what you want though.

If your REALLY desperate for a few guns then you should try to list a want add in the Newspaper. I tried this last year and only got 1 gun. Its risky, but i really think theres a good chance that someone will have a whole lot of them they'd want to sell. Its damn risky (usually costs around 13-15 dollars to list) but it could be VERY rewarding.

Thanks for reading my article, i really like it when people read that article. I think i might add another version to it somewhere down the line.

Ompa adds some good points aswell, asking your friends can be easy aswell. Instead of offering them alot, you should always offer less and make the "they aren't worth anything anyways" argument.

#46145 Terminator Gun

Posted by ItalionStallion on 14 January 2005 - 05:32 PM in Modifications

Awesome job dude, that thing looks great. I've always been a fan of integrating nerf guns inside of non-nerf stuff.

One suggestion though..PLEASE paint that gun. Anything but that god awful green.

#46117 Ripped Off, Need Help Fixing.

Posted by ItalionStallion on 13 January 2005 - 10:20 PM in General Nerf

Yeah, thanks, ill try that, though i might just e-mail them Instead of calling.I also dout they would give me a new one. They probably dont even have a new one. I think I have some airtech darts left over from my at1k, and ill go see if it'l fire those.

<(Whoo-hoo! hundreth post!!!)>

Believe me, CALL THEM. If you call them, then they'll know your serious.

#46104 Ripped Off, Need Help Fixing.

Posted by ItalionStallion on 13 January 2005 - 08:46 PM in General Nerf

Hmmm, id suggest getting their phone number. They are a factory based company so sometimes things get messed up after they take pictures. Im sure they'd give you a knew one if you called them and explained your situation.

That still sucks though.

#46046 Anyone In The Midwest Want To Meet Up?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 13 January 2005 - 12:20 AM in Nerf Wars

Naperville? What county is that in? Im over in Johnson County right by KC.