neonerfer's Content

There have been 376 items by neonerfer (Search limited from 22-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#15311 New Nerf Gun

Posted by neonerfer on 31 December 2003 - 02:06 AM in Modifications

I could put 'em up on FF. We don't get many hits any more, and the bandwidth resests daily.

That would be awesome if you could do that for us. I really would like to see this new gun.

#15279 Get Anything Good For Xmas

Posted by neonerfer on 30 December 2003 - 03:03 PM in Off Topic

My mexican fender pwns you all. I can't hear the difference between mine and a real one, the only difference I see is that $200 price gap. :lol: Is that the Les Paul gothic? I want that one and a black SG. One of these days. How do Epiphones and real Gibsons differ?

#15205 Get Anything Good For Xmas

Posted by neonerfer on 28 December 2003 - 08:52 PM in Off Topic

That "Bawls" stuff is pure caffiene. Right up there with "Jolt":

I think it goes:

Bawls=more caffeine than Jolt
Jolt=4 times a much caffeine as Surge
Surge=twice as much caffeine as Mountain Dew/Mellow Yellow
Mellow Yellow/Mountain Dew=more caffeine than coffee

Incorrect.

Per 12 oz...

Brewed coffee ~ 200 mg
Jolt - 100 mg
Bawls - 80 mg
Mountain Dew - 55 mg
Surge - 51 mg
Coca Cola - 45.6 mg

Heh, I scored, lets see I got: A Fender Strat, a distortion pedal, Onimusha I/II, and some books. Major props to my parents for the Fender and the distortion pedal.

Damn, good times. A real Strat or a Squier?

#15202 Feb YANO (was Hey, Assholes)

Posted by neonerfer on 28 December 2003 - 08:37 PM in Nerf Wars

I was kidding.

#15196 Feb YANO (was Hey, Assholes)

Posted by neonerfer on 28 December 2003 - 06:14 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm pretty sure I'm free from now on, now that marching bands over. But if we can't get into Cx's spot (Bonelli Park?), then I'm sure Steve and I can go down to Live oak park and bash the rangers heads in for a spot eh?

Let's just have an SDNO at Sam's house.

#15193 Feb YANO (was Hey, Assholes)

Posted by neonerfer on 28 December 2003 - 05:48 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm pretty sure I'm open. Bit of a drive, none of us are driving yet, so we'll have to see how cool my mom is with it. Any places to shop around there?

#15060 Get Anything Good For Xmas

Posted by neonerfer on 26 December 2003 - 12:13 AM in Off Topic

Radeon 9600 Muthafucka.  ::Gazes at the simple beauty of NH displayed at 2048x1536 at 32 bit true color::

Dude, get with the times, I have a 9800.

Neo- Donnie darko is awsome. Freaky, but awsome. And as for the jones....I just bought 8 cases off the site, and have 2 of the limeted turkey bottles. I drank one, and the other I will ebay for a couple hundred in a few years.

Maybe he has a 9600 XT? If he does, you just got pwned. Does that turkey soda taste like I imagine it does?

#15040 Get Anything Good For Xmas

Posted by neonerfer on 25 December 2003 - 05:21 PM in Off Topic

Pictures and more at my live journal...

I GOT STUFF

FOUR violent computer games. EEEEEH!
-Halo
-XIII
-Prince of Persia : The Sands of Time
-Grand Theft Auto : Vice City

-An aaaaaawesome blue mushroom incense burner

-And blue "oceans" incense sticks

-The AFI Art Figure

-My sister got me a pet crab, his name is Hermie. He knows what's up. Go figure.

-Donnie Darko on DVD

-Jones Soda and pretty green soda in bottles

-2 Pounds of See's candy and a See's teddy bear box

-Books 'n' clothes 'n' stuff

Now I just have to order my magical Christmas computer so I can play all these rad games.

#15009 Get Anything Good For Xmas

Posted by neonerfer on 24 December 2003 - 10:42 PM in Off Topic

I am getting a pair of maruzen MP5k's, and an at2k, and one of the presents under the tree is shaped like a thing of paintball ammo, so she might have gotten me a paintball gun(eww!).

Eww? Send it to me.

#15003 Holy Fuck!

Posted by neonerfer on 24 December 2003 - 07:20 PM in Off Topic

Yeah well... she never had me....

Sadly, you never will "have" anyone.

I heard he was with Rosie Palm but I also heard she cheated on him.

#14936 (tear)

Posted by neonerfer on 23 December 2003 - 01:11 PM in Off Topic

Hahah, if I didn't know any better. I'd say that was you attempting to make an important post. And failing miserably. I love it.

#14935 Holy Fuck!

Posted by neonerfer on 23 December 2003 - 01:09 PM in Off Topic

Wtrent, I never thought I'd be saying this, but...

We hate you.

#14885 Lord Of The Rings Iii

Posted by neonerfer on 22 December 2003 - 05:23 PM in Off Topic

I did read them asshat, but they still made the ending to long. I mean they didn't even include the Part of freeing the Shire so there.

Yeah, okay, the ending did drag a little bit. I liked every second of the movie though. ...asshat...

#14876 Lord Of The Rings Iii

Posted by neonerfer on 22 December 2003 - 04:17 PM in Off Topic

I thought it was good except the ending was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long and tedious.

I actually heard they wrote books based on the movies. You might want to read them, asshat.

#14869 Brass Barreled Ss1

Posted by neonerfer on 22 December 2003 - 02:59 PM in Modifications

I like it. Why were you sick of the tri-barreled?

#14865 Lord Of The Rings Iii

Posted by neonerfer on 22 December 2003 - 01:57 PM in Off Topic

God, that movie was fucking beautiful. I went with two of my ladyfriends and they were bawling the entire time. I swear I felt half a tear in the corner of my left eye at the end. The movie was an absolutely perfect ending. I got chills during the huge battles just because it had such an Effeminate feel to it. Samwise is a fat peice of shit and the orc leader bore an uncanny resemblence to Sloth. No, rather, he was sloth. Pippin and Merry were so cute in their little baby armor, running around with the big kids. Legolas was pretty badass for a girlyboy, with his twinkle toes. Such a show off. Aragorn is rugged and Liv Tyler is so fucking gorgeous, how I'd like to nibble those pointy ears of hers...mmmmmmm...

#14791 What To Get A 7 Year Old Kid?

Posted by neonerfer on 21 December 2003 - 03:06 AM in Off Topic

Posted Image

I always enjoyed them when I was younger...

#14790 Ah Hahahahahahahaha!

Posted by neonerfer on 21 December 2003 - 02:49 AM in Off Topic

creative and comical, but whats the relavence between C's head and a buzz lightyear nerfgun?...nevermind

You don't see it? Keep thinkin about it, it's pretty obvious...

#14779 "police Force" Spring Gun

Posted by neonerfer on 20 December 2003 - 09:34 PM in General Nerf

Dude that's so fucking sick. You can buy them on the internet, forget where. They're called like "soft bullet shooters" or something. If you modify it with brass or PETG and replace the spring, you could probably get lock 'n' load range or better. Please keep us up to date if you modify it!

#14765 Ah Hahahahahahahaha!

Posted by neonerfer on 20 December 2003 - 04:41 PM in Off Topic

Groove...that's beautiful.
Not the whole creepy floating head thing though, that's just weird.

#14762 Saddam Hussein - Captured

Posted by neonerfer on 20 December 2003 - 03:31 PM in Off Topic

You know what? This thread has simply gone too far. Canada and America are both great countries, let's just stop arguing about it. There's only one solution to this problem...

In memory of the late, great Nickis...

Posted Image

Let the games begin!

#14693 Saddam Hussein - Captured

Posted by neonerfer on 19 December 2003 - 06:47 PM in Off Topic

I was actually joking the entire time. Figured you would have caught on...

Oh, and we actually all like Canada alot. And everyone doesn't hate you, Sylent Blade, we just absolutely adore flaming you.

#14692 Ah Hahahahahahahaha!

Posted by neonerfer on 19 December 2003 - 06:43 PM in Off Topic

That is the coolest fucking thing I've ever seen. I can't wait till C sees this.

#14657 Saddam Hussein - Captured

Posted by neonerfer on 19 December 2003 - 12:20 AM in Off Topic

Cooldude... everybody hates you. And Canada. Deal with it.
This thread is about Saddam Hussein, not this "Canada" you keep speaking of.

Oh, and Sylent Blade, don't get me wrong, I'm not defending you. We still hate you just as much.

If everyone hates Canada,why is the America the one who's getting attacked by terrorists?

And Canadians did actually burn down the white house.

Because we're so damn facetious.

"Terrorism? Yeah, BRING IT ON!"
*terrorist threat*
"No, wait, I'm just kidding."

#14634 Saddam Hussein - Captured

Posted by neonerfer on 18 December 2003 - 09:02 PM in Off Topic

Cooldude... everybody hates you. And Canada. Deal with it.
This thread is about Saddam Hussein, not this "Canada" you keep speaking of.

Oh, and Sylent Blade, don't get me wrong, I'm not defending you. We still hate you just as much.

#14571 Valkrie Homemade

Posted by neonerfer on 17 December 2003 - 11:57 PM in Homemades

And make sure it's not firing before you want it to. That's such a pain.

#14551 Valkrie Homemade

Posted by neonerfer on 17 December 2003 - 07:47 PM in Homemades

I've talked to a lot of people and most have said that barrel length doesn't matter. What's important is barrel width.

#14545 Some Poetry

Posted by neonerfer on 17 December 2003 - 06:47 PM in Off Topic

Humpty Dumpty...pssssh what a newb.

#14393 Saddam Hussein - Captured

Posted by neonerfer on 15 December 2003 - 09:04 PM in Off Topic

I really love these threads. I don't know as much about history and politics as I'd like to, but I have a very short attention span when it comes to reading history books. You guys are all smart and clever and slightly arrousing though, so I'll just say this.

#14353 Jspb-golden Panflute

Posted by neonerfer on 14 December 2003 - 09:26 PM in Homemades

Definately one of your most original guns. It's been said before, but you're the most innovative and technically meticulate homemade crafter that I've ever seen. Perhaps you could take a picture of yourself holding it, demonstrating how it is used/weilded? Your guns are just so aesthetically pleasing, I'd let them bear my first child. First vaginally born child, that is.

#14276 Self-styled Enforcers, Apologists, And Haters

Posted by neonerfer on 13 December 2003 - 11:07 PM in Site Feedback

I can't wait to see all the month-olds post here and say, "Oh Kay Ex Double E Que, you are soooo right!" then proceed to act exactly like you requested they don't.

But since I have at least a month under my belt, I'll do just that and commend you for telling it like it is. You're a god. I hate newbs like me. jk lol omg jkjlkol brebrb!!!11

#14275 Micro-stefan Shooting Arrowstorm?

Posted by neonerfer on 13 December 2003 - 11:04 PM in Modifications

I cannot wait to see the results. This might inspire me to fix and mod mine, it was always such a perfect and overall best gun for most situations. And those curves...oh god how she killed me with those curves...

#14250 Why Do You Nerf?

Posted by neonerfer on 13 December 2003 - 01:33 PM in General Nerf

Because Dungeons and Dragons is no longer the "cool thing to do."

#14244 Micro-stefan Shooting Arrowstorm?

Posted by neonerfer on 13 December 2003 - 12:20 PM in Modifications

Yeah I've toyed with this idea for a long time. If you could get an arrow storm to shoot micros a good 80' feet and with it's rof...you'd have pretty much the perfect weapon. My arrowstorm is fucked up, I don't know what's wrong with it though. If you get this mod to work, make sure you get back to us with detailed results, because I'd like to do this too.

#14036 My Gun

Posted by neonerfer on 10 December 2003 - 09:03 PM in Modifications

You're out.

#13892 Cracked X-bow Shell

Posted by neonerfer on 08 December 2003 - 10:32 AM in Modifications

Nah, see now - now you're supposed to edit your post once or twice, like everyone else in the thread.

God, way to kill the mood.

#13874 Cracked X-bow Shell

Posted by neonerfer on 07 December 2003 - 10:36 PM in Modifications

No, I disagree.  Only pagans (or Jews) would destroy the image of the Cross[bow] like that. 

Was there an integrated gun up there or why did it break like that?

Bwahaha, I get it now. Clever. I don't think Pagans or Jews would "destroy" a cross like that. Pagans have nothing against Christianity, and Jews certainly aren't anti-christian either. I'd go more along the lines of Satanist.

Oh yeah, and in terms of fixing it...

Groove's got the right idea, if you don't feel like doing that, you could patch things up with some cardboard reinforced with coathanger or heavy wire. File down the rough edges and a wireframe/cardboard patch would actually fit quite nicely. Maybe leave holes in the cardboard and put ammo holders in there since you've got a hole in the gun already, might as well make the most of it.

#13856 Cracked X-bow Shell

Posted by neonerfer on 07 December 2003 - 06:28 PM in Modifications

Holy crap, where did you get that gun and what sort of terrible pagan practices were unleashed upon the poor Crossbow?  :o

[edit: Rags beat me to it.  P.S. that pic cannot be hotlinked, you have to copy and paste the URL into your browser, I think.]

I don't know...that looks more like a Christian attack to me.

#13850 Is This A Good Computer?

Posted by neonerfer on 07 December 2003 - 03:08 PM in Off Topic

Haha, this is why I love Nerhaven. Alex, I actually heard that they brought in some people from overclockers.com to work on a Gibson. Theoretically, it should run Half-Life 2, but it's not going to be easy...

#13795 Is This A Good Computer?

Posted by neonerfer on 06 December 2003 - 12:54 PM in Off Topic

That is one expensive machine... looks like it's worth it though. Honestly, I would go for AMD CPUs, Intel never really did it for me. I'm getting a AMD Athelon 2800XP, which is the equivilent of your Pentium 4 3.0 I believe. Anyone seen the price on the AMD Athelon 64 CPU?!?! HOLY CRAP! One expensive little box, but it does wonders...

If you go by clock speed, the Athelon 2800XP be less than the P4 3.0

I have a Geforce4 Ti4400, and I have to disagree with NeoNerfer. The card is much much more than able to keep up with the latest games, I just installed Max Payne 2 and I can run it on the highest possible graphics settings. If you believe that a 6-month old card is inable to compete with new graphics technology, you're just falling into the marketing scheme that they use. The Geforce4 series will be able to run the newest best games until at the earliest a year from now, and I'd be willing to bet it can run them at the highest settings until middle of next year.

Yeah, you're right. I was thinking this machine had a Geforce 4, but it actually has a Geforce 2 64MB. My card can't keep up with the latest games, the Geforce 4 probably will be able to keep up for a while. The true test is will the Geforce 4 run Half-Life 2? I don't even think my computer will be good enough to run that game... ;)