Brass Barreled Ss1
Posted 22 December 2003 - 02:49 PM
The first thing I did was sand down the three raised bumps on the plunger tube. These bumps originally locked into the triangular piece. Since I wasn't going to be using the triangular piece anyways, the locking mechanism didn't really matter.
Next, I boared out the inside of the plunger tube with my dremel. I tried to get it to be a tight fitting hole about the size of the OD of 1/2" schedule 80 PVC. I was able to get the right size perfectly with the right tools. My technique of shoving the PVC directly into the plunger tube is nothing new. Yakman did it on his Ratchetblast a while back. After all was well, I was able to jam the 4" section of PVC about 1/4" into the plunger tube, and with a little hot glue, it was perfectly airtight.
Next, I cut a piece of 9/16 size brass about the same length as the PVC (4"). I shoved it in, and with a little hot glue, it too was airtight. The thing I love about schedule 80 PVC is that nesting brass is so much easier. No electrical tape is needed, it is an absolute perfect fit.
Done! I put it back together and tested it with micro Stefans. It's nothing to phone home about. I like my Lock 'n Load and SF better, but hey, it's still a decent pistol. I like it. The reason the front of the case is cut off is because the gun was previously tri-barreled. I would definitely recommend this mod.
Posted 22 December 2003 - 02:59 PM
Posted 22 December 2003 - 03:24 PM
|QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)|
|When I insert a dick, nothing happens.|
Posted 22 December 2003 - 08:53 PM
Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.
Posted 23 December 2003 - 03:09 PM
Posted 25 December 2003 - 07:11 PM
Posted 25 December 2003 - 10:59 PM
Edited by lech, 25 December 2003 - 10:59 PM.
Posted 01 January 2004 - 05:05 PM
— Lewis Black (concerning the 04 election results)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users