152 replies to this topic

#1 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 27 December 2003 - 05:25 PM

Hey guys.

Remember when Southern California was the Effeminateenter of the nerfing world? Remember when pre-teens would cry themselves to sleep because their evil parents wouldn't let them fly out to a LANO?

REMEMBER WHEN WE USED TO, YOU KNOW, NERF OCCASIONALLY?

I can't remember either.

I want a nerf war.

Really really badly.

In January, or February.

I NEED to KILL.

I can plan it, but we need a new location. I've checked most of the schools in my area and none yet will work. Besides, I'm tired of schools, I want something different. That park you guys were talking about sounds cool, any other ideas?

Is there even any INTEREST in a nerf war? The October YANO had SIX FUCKING PEOPLE. So lets year it guys, whose with me? I want to hear from:

Cxwq
Ray
Steve
Jon
Toj
Adaquabat and Co. (bring on the CTF!)
Zack (come on pretty boy, I KNOW you drive now)
Other SM crew
Other SD crew
Desert Storm (wtf happened to you guys?)
Everyone else I've forgotten.

As of Jan. 4th Steph will be in England for 6 months so she's out, but me, Jordan, Hubbard et all are totally up for one. If it's in February then Matt and Jason could come (they're home for break now).

So yea, lets hear it people. I'm tired of our nerf reputation wilting away, I'm tired of our once glorious LANO/YANO tradition being limp dicked (whatever that is) by people from fucking NEW JERSEY! I mean MY GOD, people like VACC live there....
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

#2 ShortShit

ShortShit

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 27 December 2003 - 05:59 PM

anywhere anytime after feb. 9th and IM IN! HOO RAAAH HOOO FUCKIN RAAAH and you can ALL TASTE MY PERFECTLY MODDED LAYERED BRASS ARROWSTORM... MMM YUMMY! HOO RAHHH GATHER THE TROOPS!
~SS

#3 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 01:09 AM

interested and busy, as usual. so let's get an array of possible dates, and i'll talk to my people.
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#4 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 10:46 AM

Projected arrival date for my daughter is 2/2.

I could probably stand to have a war in fairly late Feb to decompress.

Will scout Bonelli Park for suitable location.

Asshat.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#5 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 12:55 PM

I need a driver's license. Until then, I don't think my parents would drive me up to California to shoot darts at people for a few hours. Oh well, only another six months and then I can take the mazda miata up to where ever the hell those nerf wars are in Cal.

#6 superadaquabat

superadaquabat

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 04:31 PM

Bring it.

I can't go on the weekend of the ninth, but anything other than that sounds good.

Edited by superadaquabat, 28 December 2003 - 04:31 PM.

Happiness is a foam gun.

#7 neonerfer

neonerfer

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 05:48 PM

I'm pretty sure I'm open. Bit of a drive, none of us are driving yet, so we'll have to see how cool my mom is with it. Any places to shop around there?
"Do not question that which is. Question that which will never be."

#8 ShatteredDreams

ShatteredDreams

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 06:12 PM

I'm pretty sure I'm free from now on, now that marching bands over. But if we can't get into Cx's spot (Bonelli Park?), then I'm sure Steve and I can go down to Live oak park and bash the rangers heads in for a spot eh?

Edited by ShatteredDreams, 28 December 2003 - 06:13 PM.

"Diplomats are just as esential to starting a war, as soldiers are to finishing it."- Will Rogers.

#9 neonerfer

neonerfer

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 06:14 PM

I'm pretty sure I'm free from now on, now that marching bands over. But if we can't get into Cx's spot (Bonelli Park?), then I'm sure Steve and I can go down to Live oak park and bash the rangers heads in for a spot eh?

Let's just have an SDNO at Sam's house.

#10 ShatteredDreams

ShatteredDreams

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 06:24 PM

Let's just have an SDNO at Sam's house.

That could work....let me get a hold of that kid.
"Diplomats are just as esential to starting a war, as soldiers are to finishing it."- Will Rogers.

#11 Gamefreak

Gamefreak

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 08:25 PM

ANYWHERE but Bonelli Park to far for me. An SDNO sounds good.
Gamertag : Corpseoftheyear

QUOTE(substance abuse)
No offense but soldat has to be the worst game ever made
Like anyone could even know that, GOSH.

#12 neonerfer

neonerfer

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 08:37 PM

I was kidding.

#13 ShatteredDreams

ShatteredDreams

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 08:44 PM

I was kidding.

It's ok, I won't tell the kids.

Edited by ShatteredDreams, 28 December 2003 - 08:45 PM.

#14 ShatteredDreams

ShatteredDreams

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 12:16 AM

On a completely different note, for the next war, I've decided to use Jon as a walking turret and load my self up with 3 or 4 PC's, this should bet interesting.

#15 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 01:26 AM

On a completely different note, for the next war, I've decided to use Jon as a walking turret and load my self up with 3 or 4 PC's, this should bet interesting.

finally! someone to use jon for what he really is: a walking turret. hehe, brings back fond memories of "the beast" and it's eternal damnation along with the rest of the homemades, "but spoon said there was a loophole!"

#16 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 02:02 AM

Ok excellent, everyone seems to be in agreement that later February would be best, sounds good to me. Good luck BTW Cxwq, I didn't realize it was so soon!

Ok, so lets say we're definately doing this on either the weekends of Feb. 21-22, or 28-29. So let me know which of those weekends would be best (no response will mean no preference) and also let me know whether Saturdays or Sundays on those weekends are best for ya'll. I can probably do either.
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

#17 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 02:37 AM

28/29 here.

Don't care which.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#18 Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Prince Dangus

• Administrators
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 12:06 PM

I'm definetly up for it, and now my dad will take me. Almost any weekend is fine.
Woohoo! It's like an early birthday present.

Unholy Three: DUPLUM SCRTA, DUPLUM PROBLEMA (2009)

But Zeke guns tend to be like proofs by contradiction

Theoretically solid but actually non-constructive

Rnbw Cln

#19 NerfManiac

NerfManiac

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 04:35 PM

February sounds awesome to me guys. I don't know any exact dates that work, throw some dates in the air.
You use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.
- Taggart (Blazing Saddles)

#20 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 04:50 PM

throw some dates in the air.

I already did.

#21 ShatteredDreams

ShatteredDreams

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 05:19 PM

"Hehe, brings back fond memories of "the beast" and it's eternal damnation along with the rest of the homemades, "but spoon said there was a loophole!""

Fond memories indeed, but I should be able to make it on the 28th or 29th just need to go make room for it on my calender. Hey if it's on the 28th...sleepover at Cx's!! Or Spoons....

#22 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 02:15 AM

Hey if it's on the 28th...sleepover at Cx's!!  Or Spoons....

usually inviting yourself over to other people's houses doesn't work well.

i believe i'm going to be in san diego the last weekend of february...and there's a small chance i'll be able to nerf while i'm there, i'll be down there for a fencing tournament. well, i'll talk to my mom about what that trip entitiles, maybe we could rock an SDNO that weekend, and save steve's mom some driving. i'll talk to my mom about that possibility tomorrow. as for me in the greater los angeles area, i'd prefer the weekend of the 21/22, preferably the 22. shit, i'll have my license by then. sweet.

Edited by rawray7, 30 December 2003 - 02:19 AM.

#23 NerfManiac

NerfManiac

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 03:42 AM

Hey if it's on the 28th...sleepover at Cx's!! Or Spoons....

usually inviting yourself over to other people's houses doesn't work well.

So that's why I lost so many friends...
You use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.
- Taggart (Blazing Saddles)

#24 Shaggy

Shaggy

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 03:54 AM

Yo! Nerf time! Mucho coolio. I'm in for 28/29 in Febuary. I'll find out what Matt's schedual is like too.
For food, for raiment.
For life, for opportunity.
For friendship and fellowship.

#25 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 05:42 PM

i'd prefer the weekend of the 21/22, preferably the 22.

Hmm, the lone dissenter. What about it guys, who would NOT be able to come if it were the 21 or 22nd? I'd like you to be able to come Ray seeing as how you missed the last one and all.

Edit: Jason I remember you saying you were out of town the 21/22 right?

At least the 28/29 is good for (almost) everybody.

Ray, you just need to quit all of your extracurricular activities and cease all functions from which you derive enjoyment and fulfillment. It's making my scheduling difficult, ok?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users