SwitchbladeatJM's Content

There have been 73 items by SwitchbladeatJM (Search limited from 04-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#54156 Petg

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 04 May 2005 - 08:12 PM in General Nerf

I've searched to try to find out where you buy PETG, but I can't find out whereto buy it :wacko: Please tell me where. Thanks

*Switch*

#54047 Making Cwc War Better

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 02 May 2005 - 08:23 PM in Nerf Wars

Sweet story. It sounds like fun. By the way that park sounds you wouldn't need to make it any better. I can't find a good nerfing ground any where. So I am forced to nerf in my backyard which really sucks. Anyway it depends on what you and your team think would be the best, but in my opinion I play two lives five shots to kill somebody. I start with two bases (more like starting points) and I take a signal for starting the war. I use a eight inch piece of 3/4 PVC pipe as a horn sort of thing. Then we usually wander around until we find each other. We usually stalk each other to get stealth kills or have close range dog-fights. Well I hope this helps.

*Switch*

#53580 New Discovery!

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 26 April 2005 - 06:33 PM in General Nerf

It hasn't been re-released yet, but OMC said it would be sometime in the fall.

#53577 New Discovery!

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 26 April 2005 - 06:25 PM in General Nerf

How about Tals? OMC?

They got invited there though, and that's the only reason they knew. (I think) I know that they knew, but I don't think that they go there every year. :D Please correct me if I'm wrong.

#53478 New Discovery!

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 25 April 2005 - 05:22 PM in General Nerf

Hasbro is full of surprises. Who knows what will come up next? Nobody, until they tell someone, or until it's already re-released.

#53476 Outdoor Nerfing

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 25 April 2005 - 05:15 PM in General Nerf

Down in Iowa it's been raining for three days now. I got a big nerf war in Febuary though. It was my first outside nerf war I've ever had, but I've had many inside wars. Godd times.......good times. B)

#52903 Good News, Bad News

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 19 April 2005 - 05:49 PM in General Nerf

Does anything more than the BBB need to be released...? :P

I wouldn't know because I have ever had a BBB, or any of the old guns that are discountinued.

#52899 Good News, Bad News

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 19 April 2005 - 05:46 PM in General Nerf

All you mentioned was one gun being re-released. I thought there would be at least two more being re-released. Is the BBB the only one being re-released? I need to know what to expect so I can save up money to buy more nerf guns. Since I'm pretty new I'd like to have at least one or two classic guns.

#52893 Dart Problems

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 19 April 2005 - 05:34 PM in General Nerf

So the barrels kind of like the single-barreled at2k's barrel. I could probally do that. I'll PM you guys if IU run into any trouble. Thanks for all of the help. :D

#52810 Dart Problems

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 18 April 2005 - 08:23 PM in General Nerf

I'll probally do that , or I might quad-barrel an at2k's barrels then add them on. I'll probally try to do the crayola barrel/PVC barrel to my sm750. I've got one more question. What works better, crayola or PVC, and what are the ranges on your friends gun?

#52801 Dart Problems

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 18 April 2005 - 06:13 PM in General Nerf

I might try that, but I might just put in a new barrel system. I was going to try to put in an at2k barrel system in but I haven't done it yet. Do you guys think it's a good or bad idea? Could I just make stefans that fits the diameter of the of the barrel pump? I would like your guys opinion on this. Thanks thinking This is really confusing me :lol:

#52796 Dart Problems

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 18 April 2005 - 05:59 PM in General Nerf

I just got a supermaxx 750, and the bullets I have won't fire in it. :alien: I thought it could fire micros, but I guess it doesn't. What type does it fire? :lol:

#52425 New Nerf Gun Due In Fall

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 13 April 2005 - 06:12 PM in General Nerf

Oh......................ummmmm ^_^ Sorry Squiggs I probally should have scanned the forum more.

#52421 New Nerf Gun Due In Fall

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 13 April 2005 - 05:44 PM in General Nerf

news

Is that better for you. And just so you know I don't really pay attention when I type.

#52363 Lifes On Sale At Walmart

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 12 April 2005 - 06:26 PM in General Nerf

Holy shit! :) Talk about here one day gone the next. That guy must be some asshole joining a nerf forum and saying that nerf sucks. That just isn't right. :huh:

#52362 New Nerf Gun Due In Fall

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 12 April 2005 - 06:20 PM in General Nerf

That's old news if you didn't know. We've been talking about that in a different topic for probally a month. Check the current forums to keep up with the times.

*Switch*

#52182 Manta4000

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 10 April 2005 - 06:16 PM in Modifications

Man that looks awesome. I might have to try that sometime, or maybe I'll just try something completly different. Huh. :D I guess I'll do whatever I think fits me best. Nice mod though. B)

#52140 Favorite Nerf Guns

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 10 April 2005 - 11:00 AM in General Nerf

I still want some other guns that look cool. These include:

Expand-A-Blast

The Expand-a-blast may look cool, but in a nerf war it's not a very effective gun. Trust me that gun sucks in nerf wars of any kind, but I've only used it unmodified. So it may be good enough to use in a nerf war if it's modified.

#51875 Favorite Nerf Guns

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 07 April 2005 - 08:15 PM in General Nerf

This has probally been done before, but I'm fairly new so give me a break if I'm repeating any thing. I was wondering what everyones favorite guns are. My favorite gun a my crayola barrel modified NF. What is your favorite gun?

#51873 Hey Are Threre Any Hot Babes On This Site?

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 07 April 2005 - 08:07 PM in Off Topic

What the hell it was supposed to be a joke you assholes, and no 93 is not the year I was born its my little brothers birthday. Thank you people who actually realized that this was a joke and laughed. O.K founders you can shut this down if you want I think this has gone on far enough. :angry:

Well he must be lying because it took him a couple of days to even say that.

#51853 Boone Or Banner Elk N.c Nerfers

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 07 April 2005 - 04:32 PM in Nerf Wars

You might need some more info than that , and you'll probally have to join a clan any way.

*Switch*

#51756 Double Barrel Nf Writeup

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 06 April 2005 - 06:18 PM in Modifications

That's freakin' awesome :w00t: . I'll have to try that sometime, but I would like to know if you need something to push the darts down into the barrel. Nice work though.

#51665 The New Nite Finder Color Scheme

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 05 April 2005 - 08:37 PM in General Nerf

That has got to be one freakin' awesome gun even if it looks ugly, but if it gets 100 feet I'd buy it and spray paint over it. :lol:

#51659 Hey Are Threre Any Hot Babes On This Site?

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 05 April 2005 - 08:15 PM in Off Topic

hey are threre any hot babes on this site? please send photos

Please tell me the 93 in your name isn't the year you were born.

Ouch...... That has got to hurt :nugget:

#51573 Nf Cosmetic Mod

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 04 April 2005 - 07:22 PM in Modifications

I did something like that with my NF, but I painted mine black and red B) I also kept the red light in. I'd show you a picture, but I can't figure out how to get a picture on my posts. Oh well, nice work Flamebo.

EDIT: Nice name

#50538 News From Hasbro '05 Part 1

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 25 March 2005 - 08:15 PM in General Nerf

a see through red PC would rock...And a clear blue SF... :)

I got to agree that would be freakin' awesome! ;)

#50104 Does Anybody Else Play Runescape?

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 20 March 2005 - 05:31 PM in Off Topic

I played it a couple times, but I stopped because it took up to much memory. Plus my computer kept freezing up. One things for sure though it is extremly addictive.

#50094 Better Than A Nite Finder ?

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 20 March 2005 - 04:10 PM in Modifications

That is really cool. How long did it take to do that.

To be honest though I would have hot-glued the extra ammo holder on top.

#49577 Iowa Nerf War

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 14 March 2005 - 08:30 AM in Nerf Wars

Actually Johnson county is in the south-eastern part of Iowa. ^_^

#49500 Iowa Nerf War

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 13 March 2005 - 11:19 AM in Nerf Wars

PMed you.

#49499 I'm New

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 13 March 2005 - 11:04 AM in General Nerf

Thanks for all the tips. I'll try follow the code of conduct, and thanks for the welcoming.

#49463 I'm New

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 12 March 2005 - 08:43 PM in General Nerf

Hi, I'm new here and I was looking for some tips of any kind.(war, collecting, etc.)

#49449 Iowa Nerf War

Posted by SwitchbladeatJM on 12 March 2005 - 07:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Hi, I would like to know if any clan's live near Johnson county Iowa. I started a clan and we're eager to nerf another team. We will try to nerf during spring break, but all of my three (maybe four) clan members need to be there on account of the small size.