Outdoor Nerfing

It's Back!

8 replies to this topic

#1 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 05:02 PM

Well, for Northern MN anyway. I just got back from our first outdoor skirmishes, and it feels grrrrrrrreat! We've had rain for about a week straight, so we haven't had an outdoor war yet. Very awesome. Everyone went home sporting a few good Stefan welts, a few scrapes, and good memories. Sorry if this topic really seems outta place, but this is General Nerf, and I feel so good, I need to say something about it! :D

~Ringo
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#2 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,820 posts
  • State:Arizona

Posted 24 April 2005 - 05:07 PM

We got snow in Ohio, but that doesn't mean the Nerfing season isn't well underway. I've had a few outdoor battles already and it's some good practice. Glad winter's at least starting to go away. Can't Nerf now though. :D
SexD Warves

#3 SwitchbladeatJM

SwitchbladeatJM

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 05:15 PM

Down in Iowa it's been raining for three days now. I got a big nerf war in Febuary though. It was my first outside nerf war I've ever had, but I've had many inside wars. Godd times.......good times. B)
A member of a 6 man clan.......the C.C.A.N.

"Shibby" -Dude Where's My Car

#4 ssgtsiler

ssgtsiler

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 06:27 PM

For the FDG, we allways have outdoor wars, being from New Hampshire and all...........
Its fun, we have camo (only 2 of us) and its fun to sneak around.
"War isn't about who's right, it's about who's left"

#5 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 07:47 PM

Yeah, it sounds like the majority of the US has been having bad weather. We've got rain again dammit. I have to say the most satisfying part about my weekend was flanking my friend, and pegging his ass with a well-placed shot. He lept about 3 feet in the air and he screamed like he was being diddled. I'm looking forward to my next war. This time, we're gonna get the whole clan, so that's gonna be exciting! We went through some reform, so we need a different name...

~Ringo
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#6 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 07:52 PM

Well, for Northern MN anyway. I just got back from our first outdoor skirmishes, and it feels grrrrrrrreat! We've had rain for about a week straight, so we haven't had an outdoor war yet. Very awesome. Everyone went home sporting a few good Stefan welts, a few scrapes, and good memories. Sorry if this topic really seems outta place, but this is General Nerf, and I feel so good, I need to say something about it! :D

~Ringo

I hope you guys are taking notes, because this is how things should be done. It's that time of the year people. If your nerf guns aren't out an operational, get them to that point. Make some stefans. Grab some friends (or your clan), and go nerf. It's getting to be nice outside. I'd rather see less posts and more nerfing than the otherwise.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#7 FIDO

FIDO

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 09:16 PM

I agree with The Infinite Shindig, get out and nerf, even if it is still raining. I got back from a war a few weeks ago, and I loved getting back into the wars (even though it was raining). I think that there is no point in even buying a nerf gun if you aren't even going to nerf. I don't think that there should be any excuses for not nerfing, because all of the problems that you will encounter can easily be solved. I can't wait until school gets out and I can start pumping out darts and having nerf wars constantly.

Edited by FIDO, 26 April 2005 - 09:32 AM.

Don't worry about the things you don't know. Do sheep expand in the rain? Who discovered how to get milk from cows? And what was he doing in the first place?

"if anyone gives you shit about being a geek, just remind them that all their bases are belong to you." -Talio

#8 Jay Dub

Jay Dub

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 10:34 PM

I can't wait until school gets out and I an start pumping out darts and having nerf wars constantly.

Agreed whole heartidly. Mayhap thats part of the reason I'm so behind on my nerfing outings. Still good to here that others are able to nerf and break out of the winter coma though!
Why are there 6 pedals when there are only 4 directions?
RvB

#9 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 07:25 AM

I'm going to MMNO 3 in Missisauga on the 28th. So that will be this years and my first nerf war.

But in Niagara Falls Canada, we've been having some seriously gay weather. It was just SNOWING this weekend and its been raining alot too. But you know what they say, April showers bring May flowers. I hope to nerf soon...
~Halfling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users