That is really cool. How long did it take to do that.
To be honest though I would have hot-glued the extra ammo holder on top.
-It only took an afternoon (about 1.5 hours) So, not too long, just saw and glue. (They were already modified before I merged them...) I'm not sure about ammo holders, I don't use them often. The way it is now, it's got 2 darts ready and 2 darts in the ammoholder. By the way, I'll probably be making some kind of holster, I put ammoholders on my holsters.
-It's actually not flimsy at all, the masking tape was on it at first just to keep it in place while the glue dried. It shouldn't look as flimsy now with the ticktape. I doubt I'll paint it.
-Yes, I very slightly pointed the bottem barrel up so it arches slightly.
-I thought about a way to cock them simultaneously, but honoustly, it's not necessary. AND string wouldn't look good, and like you said: something solid would probably mess things up.
-About an extra AT2000: Yeah I wish, that would be sweet, but I only have one AT2000... my ATP90. I also tried using SSPB's before, I messed those up.
-I thought about putting it on top, but I worried about the amount of work that would be needed. Plus if I failed it could get seriouslyt messed up AND It would be hard to get them to shoot seperatly. (O, and I didn't think it would look so good.)