Grenada's Content

There have been 98 items by Grenada (Search limited from 19-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#116037 What Is Your Style Of Play?

Posted by Grenada on 16 July 2007 - 08:24 PM in General Nerf

I am a ambush player/ rusher. My BBB works wonders in ambushs, while almost no one can dodge my magtrike. :D

#116039 Whats Your Fav Primary

Posted by Grenada on 16 July 2007 - 08:28 PM in General Nerf

In outdoor wars, I prefer a BBB, although I am saving for a titan. Indoors, my magstrike is unstopable. :D

#116041 Double Titan V2

Posted by Grenada on 16 July 2007 - 08:31 PM in Modifications

Very nice.Now I have to try this. Although, since you've done this and I haven't, would it be much harder to just use the hornet trigger? :D

#116045 How Much Of Your Life Is Dedicate To Nerf?

Posted by Grenada on 16 July 2007 - 08:40 PM in General Nerf

I voted 5% since school year, I don't have time for much more. Couple that with bad weather and a lack off places for indoor wars, I think you get the picture.

#116049 Latest From Telekinetic Labs

Posted by Grenada on 16 July 2007 - 08:49 PM in Modifications

Wow! :blink: Thats great. The plast-a-dip darts are genius. If that drum magazine works, I am pretty sure people would be buying longshots, simply to have justification to do that. And a write-up would be very nice. The nitefinder's good, but the titan and 2k aren't special in my book. :D

#116136 Long Range Records?

Posted by Grenada on 17 July 2007 - 11:33 AM in General Nerf

My record would probably have to be around 200'. <_< I was using my BBB modded to get 45-50' flat. I was using a streamline dart, gave the gun a boost, and the wind was with it. :mellow:

#116435 Very Clean Nitefinder Coupler Mod

Posted by Grenada on 19 July 2007 - 01:44 PM in Modifications

Very nice. I ought to do this. I just got an old edition NF, so this would be a good mod. :)

#116450 Mod Difficulty

Posted by Grenada on 19 July 2007 - 04:52 PM in Modifications

I was calculating one of my mods, when I found you have two actions missing. remove air restrictors using pliers and Remove air restrictors using dremel. In my opinion those should be rated 2 and 3 respectivly. Also you are missing rubber bands on your materials list

#116452 Lol

Posted by Grenada on 19 July 2007 - 05:03 PM in General Nerf

I think I read somewhere that they are on amazon.com, but i'm not sure. -_- Also, IF you want to minimize it, I suggest you cut off the bottom three ammo holders

#116463 Mod Difficulty

Posted by Grenada on 19 July 2007 - 06:33 PM in Modifications

Genger: Sorry. I didn't see that. -_-

Monkey etc.:Your right. I was thinking about the plungers stops on the nf and bbb. You need a dremel to remove those.

#116464 Powerlcip, Magstrike, Wildfire, Rapid Fire 20?

Posted by Grenada on 19 July 2007 - 06:51 PM in General Nerf

I say get the RF20. It has the switch so you can lower your ROF, holds twice the ammo of the magstrike, and all this for the same amount of pumps as the magtrike, as well as roughly being the same size.

#116472 Lol

Posted by Grenada on 19 July 2007 - 08:12 PM in General Nerf

Chef dave, I think the reason nerf doesn'nt realese a new gun is they are rolling in more than enough cash with the nf style pistols. Compare that to a gun which has much less of a chance of making money. Although, I do agree with you that nerf should make another pump gun. -_-

#116571 A Newbie With Questions

Posted by Grenada on 20 July 2007 - 03:13 PM in Modifications

I know that a good portion of the new people here, and some of the older members like Nitefinders because they are small, but can be modded to get 80+ feet

#116717 Disk Shot Mod (basic)

Posted by Grenada on 21 July 2007 - 08:27 PM in Modifications

Well, It was supposed to come out in the fall, but you know that Nerf releases stuff early. ;)

#117046 Disk Shot Mod (basic)

Posted by Grenada on 24 July 2007 - 09:38 PM in Modifications

Its new. Well, its basicly an Nf with a smaller plunger, and three extra ammo holders. :lol:

#117047 Buzzbee Clip Tek

Posted by Grenada on 24 July 2007 - 09:41 PM in General Nerf

Well, here is a picture of the blaster, so that every one knows what it is.
http://www.buzzbeeto...2007/04170.html
I don,t know where they are being sold, but within six months they should be everywhere.

#117166 Rapid Fire 20 X4

Posted by Grenada on 25 July 2007 - 08:32 PM in Modifications

First of all, you will only have 80 shots before reloading, not 160. :angry:

Second, I think you should start with merging two before you do four. B)

#117437 Basic Titan Mod

Posted by Grenada on 28 July 2007 - 02:50 PM in Modifications

Ok, first off, This has probably been done before. This is just a write-up for newer members who need a gun that gets good range, without having much modding expieriance. Sorry, no pics.

Materials/tools:
Hot glue
hot glue gun
hacksaw
1" Sch 40 PVC
1" Sch 40 PVC coupler
3/4" Sch 40 PVC female adapter
1/2" CPVC male adapter
1/2" CPVC

Step 1:
Now is the time to saw off the front of the barrel.

Step 2:
Now take about five inches of 1"PVC, the 1" coupler and the female adapter. Push them all into one solid piece.

Step 3:
take your constructed piece and hot glue (or epoxy) it into the barrel of the titan.

Step 4:
Take six inches of CPVC and put it in the male adapter, and put hot glue on that.

Your finished. Repeat step four to make more barrels, for quicker reload times. It gets 89' flat. Now go shoot someone.

#117521 A Newbie With Questions

Posted by Grenada on 29 July 2007 - 04:33 PM in Modifications

I suggest hunting down a Blastfire or hornet. The two big problems with magstrikes are that all your ammo will go to one or two people max, and then you have a long reload time, even with clips. The BF and Hornet are semi-automatic, so you don't end up wasting alll your ammo in two seconds. But thats just my 2 cents

#117627 Basic Titan Mod

Posted by Grenada on 30 July 2007 - 12:40 PM in Modifications

Sypth:I am using Stefans, but there definatly not very high quality.

General Cole: I think your right

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA:I am pumping twelve to fifteen times.

joeyagler444: If so, I sure haven't seen it/them. Link please

Maeric: I didn't even open it, but I do think that longer barrel needs to be longer

This is not actually my Titan. I was helping a friend. I am planning to get one today though. :wacko:

#117758 A Newbie With Questions

Posted by Grenada on 31 July 2007 - 11:42 AM in Modifications

AJAQ, I have a magstrike so I realize that it's not hard to single fire, but even with tape, the clip sill still fall in after about your fourth shot. Also, when your running, will slide in no matter what.

#117766 The Hell Cannon

Posted by Grenada on 31 July 2007 - 01:45 PM in Modifications

Since there's nothing in the front gun, I have some suggsetions.
1. You simply take the barrel out of the front gun shell, therefore minimizing the gun.
2. You get an at2k or something like that, and integrate it into the front gun shell.
You can only do one, but they should make it a lot better, if you ever do go to a war.

#117785 The Hell Cannon

Posted by Grenada on 31 July 2007 - 03:43 PM in Modifications

My point was that you can not remove the barrel, and still attach the front gun shell to the main gun. Sorry for not wording myself clearly.

#117791 The Hell Cannon

Posted by Grenada on 31 July 2007 - 04:42 PM in Modifications

What I ment by taking out the barrel is to take out the barrel AND the ring, making the barrel attachable, without the bulky front gun hanging onto it.I just haven't been able to make myself clear in this thread

#118150 Magstrike

Posted by Grenada on 03 August 2007 - 10:56 AM in General Nerf

1. It takes roughly tdwenty pumps
2. It can't fire two clips in a row stock
3. It gets roughly tweny to thirty feet stock
4. Removing ARs does nothing for the range, but does allow stefans, as you should know
5. Dart tag darts are what it fires stock, so no mod needed there. If your wondering if that mod prohibits taggers, it doesn't.
6. Yes it is

P.S.
I started before hierarchy posted

#118213 Latest From Telekinetic Labs

Posted by Grenada on 03 August 2007 - 08:51 PM in Modifications

Your pile of scraps gave me an idea. take a rf2o or ms, and hook it on to the back. it will give you a place to keep it while you fire a titan.

#118240 Dart Tag Magstrike Twin Packs

Posted by Grenada on 04 August 2007 - 11:22 AM in General Nerf

Actually, the firestrike is an old edition NF. For those of you who only know the EX-3, that means a stronger spring and (I think) a stronger plunger head. :P

#119505 A New Modder

Posted by Grenada on 13 August 2007 - 11:39 PM in Modifications

I am not even sure the barrel replacement is the easy enough. The barrel that it comes with is okay. Granted, it is not nearly the best. Then again, I am rather biast against the ease of nf barrel replacements.

#119881 How Many Guns Do You Have In Your Arsenal?

Posted by Grenada on 15 August 2007 - 08:56 PM in General Nerf

Single-shot springers:
1.BBB-stock
2.NF-ARs removed, Cpvc barrel, and ppk'ed
3.NF-ARs removed and bands added
4.Old NF-stock
5.TTG-ARs removed
6.BBB-ARs removed and a cpvc barrel
7.NF-ARs removed

Multi-shot springers:
8.FF-stock
9.LS-ARs removed, Spring added, and bolt screwed up

Single-shot pump
10.Titan-stock
11.Sm750-stock(but might be broken)
12.SSPB-ARs removed

Multi-shot pump
13.Magstrike-ARs removed
14.Blastfire-stock

Manual
15.Reactor-stock

Also, if anyone has suggestions for guns I should get, pm me.

#120020 A New Modder

Posted by Grenada on 16 August 2007 - 02:24 PM in Modifications

I was biast against it because I tried to do it with hot glue and also kept(sp?) it in the shell.I finally did it.(along with a ppk mod) Oh, and sorry for hijacking your thread reaper.

#120093 Nf+sspb, A Different Way.

Posted by Grenada on 16 August 2007 - 11:19 PM in Modifications

Um, didn't he say that he did this for friends brother?

Anyway, that is awsome. I'll probably go pick up an NF for this.(And make my sspb useful) Another idea would be to add this to a ppked nf, but that would be alot more complicated.

Also, I started this before nerf turtle replied.

#120094 The Spidey Dart Tag Guns Thread (warning Big Pics)

Posted by Grenada on 16 August 2007 - 11:28 PM in Modifications

I say the manta ray for two reasons:
1.The manta ray will be allowed in many more wars than the sm5k
2.I am not sure, but from pictures I have seen, It seems it would be possible to fit two on each side. But I say again, I have never seen or held a manta ray before.
That's my two cents for ya

#120200 Nf+sspb, A Different Way.

Posted by Grenada on 17 August 2007 - 10:42 PM in Modifications

Telekinetic: Ithought of maybe seperating the pump and the barrel, connecting them with vynil tubing,placing the sspb barrel under the nf's, and the pump under the trigger. But it is just an idea.

#120205 Kbarker's Lbb

Posted by Grenada on 17 August 2007 - 10:50 PM in Modifications

SHA: I think somewhere he said it take five pumps to fill both guns. To me, it sounds like the reload time of a stock BF, or maybe a little more, a.k.a., about fifteen or twenty seconds. But I don't know how much effort it takes to get darts in PETG.

Anyway, That's a great mod.

#120207 The Spidey Dart Tag Guns Thread (warning Big Pics)

Posted by Grenada on 17 August 2007 - 10:54 PM in Modifications

Once I have the money, I'll probably go pick up these, and either a ls, or , if I can find one, a big blast.

#120344 Disk Shot Mod (advanced)

Posted by Grenada on 18 August 2007 - 08:59 PM in Modifications

I think Ren, that it would be a bit easier(I think) to put the dart in, cock it, and then blow it down. The Plunger may generate just enough suction to pull the dart in a bit, which makes blowing go faster.
Anyway, great mod.

#120433 Hasbro Teams With Electronic Arts

Posted by Grenada on 19 August 2007 - 04:22 PM in General Nerf

Ok, before everyone starts seting aside money for these, you have to consider that NERF is not just guns. It is also footballs, basketballs, and soccerballs. There is a chance that EA just might tick with sports and chuck nerf guns out the window.

#120461 Hasbro Teams With Electronic Arts

Posted by Grenada on 19 August 2007 - 09:52 PM in General Nerf

Well, I guess your right. It would be a way to get more customers for thier fps games later on. It's just that hasbro only made the dvd game, and the arena blast, along with the half dozen sports games on thier website, it is not hard to guess they may not like ea making a shooter like battlefield or MoH. EA may want to do something like this, but hasbro may not want to be linked to a GOOD fps game, since that would link violence to hasbro, which already has enough trouble making nerf guns during the age of high school shootings.

#120470 Hasbro Teams With Electronic Arts

Posted by Grenada on 19 August 2007 - 11:59 PM in General Nerf

By the way you said unlockable, I'm guessing you mean a character that requires a cheat to get. And for you to be in would almost say that there's modding in it. That just sounds ubsurd, since hasbro would definetly not allow it. If your confused, so am I.

#120548 C.s.h.g.

Posted by Grenada on 20 August 2007 - 03:50 PM in Homemades

You have forgot two other advantages of belts. The reload time is increased, and loose ammo is much harder to store than ammo in belts.