The Hell Cannon

My minimized and painted LS.

20 replies to this topic

#1 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:34 PM

Well i figured I'd share this with the community, considering all of the praise and help they've given me. *snicker*

I took off about 5 inches off of the front and kept the muzzle so i could attach my also minimized front gun. The flash made the red look brighter than it is. It is "cherry red" what i call blood red...
Posted Image

I painted it ultra-flat black with a few parts painted blood red. including the barrels, "crests", trigger, mag release, and charging handle.
Posted Image

Another view:
Posted Image

EDIT: Sorry about the large pictures. I resized them.

Edited by Maeric, 04 March 2008 - 07:26 PM.

Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#2 shadowkid33

shadowkid33

• Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:06 PM

Cool PJ, but what mods are done to the LS?
how the heck do you make a double clip?

Here are the steps.
1. Go to the search button in the right corner of the screen
2. Click
3. Search double longshot clip.

i dont have time, jeez, im new here!

#3 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:41 PM

Nice colors and a good paint job but to short for my liking. Not so much into cutting the LS frame.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#4 Shorty

Shorty

• Banned
  • 157 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:11 PM

Its nice but you should have posted this at the Modification/Painted Forum because I dont see any special mod good enough for a New Topic.
I love imports.
DarkShrimp is the next Piney.
"Ignorance can be fixed. Stupidity is forever."

#5 CAP Blue Beret

CAP Blue Beret

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:40 PM

Is there a rule saying that you can't post a mod if it's nothing new? I haven't seen one! Looks nice by the way!
Check out NerfNation

#6 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:37 PM

I don't really like the look of the cut down LS either. But I really like the look of yours with the front gun attached. It looks really nice.

#7 Spectre666

Spectre666

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 12:09 AM

I think that thing looks fucking awsome, but personally, I like it better without the front gun attatchment.

Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I'm not there.

"Quoth the Raven,'Nevermore.'" - Edgar Allan Poe

#8 Gramanam

Gramanam

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 04:04 AM

I think if you minimized the stock and added a smaller front handle it would look like the voss light assault rifle from BF2142. Or maybe the Lambert carbine. Anyways I think it looks really nice without the front gun attached. Good job.

Is it possible you could do a write up of how you did that?

Edited by Gramanam, 01 August 2007 - 02:48 PM.

"Rockets from the sky." jet troopers from RA2 (red alert 2)

"Can I have a target?" tanya from RA2

"Predictable." Yuri from yuri's revenge

#9 Senor Wolfwood

Senor Wolfwood

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:13 AM

Well, since no one else noticed, look at the last picture. See anything funny? I do- There's nothing in the front gun, as in, why isn't there an orange barrel poking it's little head out? Also, where did the cocking handle go?

Edited by SeƱor_Wolfwood, 31 July 2007 - 11:15 AM.

QUOTE(Forsaken_angel24 @ Oct 23 2007, 12:13 AM) View Post

Dumbest rule ever.
There are better ways of getting a womans clothes off.

I hate ipods and most of their owners.

AKA: Earle_The_Magnificent

#10 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:06 PM

Thanks for the Comments guys! All I really did was take out the AR and the post and added an extra o-ring and a NF spring. For the sake of my pride I'm not going to tell you what the range is. Besides It's a wall-hanger, I don't really Nerf, unless you count shooting you brother in the back of the head on occasion. :D

I guess i could do a write up if i really need to... But I don't have any pictures of the proccess...

Yeah the front gun is just a shell and the extention(sp?) barrel. i kinda screwed up the front gun trying to do something to my Mavverick.

Edited by Maeric, 04 August 2007 - 07:53 PM.

Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#11 Grenada

Grenada

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:45 PM

Since there's nothing in the front gun, I have some suggsetions.
1. You simply take the barrel out of the front gun shell, therefore minimizing the gun.
2. You get an at2k or something like that, and integrate it into the front gun shell.
You can only do one, but they should make it a lot better, if you ever do go to a war.

Edited by Grenada, 31 July 2007 - 01:45 PM.

If you Nerf in western washington, PM me

So you see a penguin walking down the street. Looks harmless right, so you keep on walking past him. You turn around to seem him walk away, only to find yourself staring down the barrel of a .38 revolver.

#12 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:51 PM

No... Acualy i could do both. Just put the At2k were the other gun was. And take out the barrel. But heres the thing: I like the barrel and the front gun is just for show.

#13 Grenada

Grenada

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 03:43 PM

My point was that you can not remove the barrel, and still attach the front gun shell to the main gun. Sorry for not wording myself clearly.

So you see a penguin walking down the street. Looks harmless right, so you keep on walking past him. You turn around to seem him walk away, only to find yourself staring down the barrel of a .38 revolver.

#14 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 04:03 PM

Eh... Actually you can do that too... There's a ring inside of the front gun that actually connects it to the main gun, the barrel does nothing than just sit there and make it look pretty.

#15 Grenada

Grenada

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 04:42 PM

What I ment by taking out the barrel is to take out the barrel AND the ring, making the barrel attachable, without the bulky front gun hanging onto it.I just haven't been able to make myself clear in this thread

#16 joeyaglr444

joeyaglr444

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 11:53 AM

NICE LONGSHOT CARBINE MAN!
very clean and sexy looks like something you would see in Halo 7. Cool man keep up the good work.
Boys Become Men....Men Become Wolves

Blaffair to Rememblack.

#17 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 01:49 PM

HAHA Yeah I know I thought it looked like a Halo gun too when i got it put together... Wow 515+ hits in 3 days!

Edited by Maeric, 01 August 2007 - 06:24 PM.

#18 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 04:33 PM

Hot damn, that's sweet. I love it. The minimized look is good, and very clean. What did you use to close the front gap from the cut?
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 06:12 AM) View Post
I am NEVER going to sleep naked in the bed of a former child star ever again....seriously

#19 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 06:19 PM

I just used the muzzle (the front inch or 2). I didn't like the hugenesses of the LS but it didn't like the huge gaping hole either... So...I cut down the fake barrel to fit. If i ever get another LS I'll make a write-up.

Edited by Maeric, 01 August 2007 - 06:22 PM.

#20 Nonsense Man

Nonsense Man

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 06:44 PM

Wow that looks amazing, I really like the color scheme. Also is their a guide on how to minimize the LS, Isearched but i couldn't find anything.
QUOTE(1lastnerfgun @ Apr 19 2008, 08:39 AM) View Post

40 shots for 40 cocks

#21 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 08:20 PM

Yeah sorry man, i don' think there is currently a guide to minimize the LS. But you know, if someone wants to buy it for the price of paint... LongShot... glue... parts and labor.... then yeah I'll make one. B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users