Enigma1313's Content

There have been 87 items by Enigma1313 (Search limited from 06-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#72293 Artemis Arms Luger Model #2

Posted by Enigma1313 on 04 February 2006 - 07:27 PM in Modifications

Again, I commend Artemis Arms for yet another job well done. The Breech loading system is rather genius, considering it's a pistol.

#72256 My Answer To The Far

Posted by Enigma1313 on 04 February 2006 - 10:58 AM in Homemades

You've got yourself some pretty nice plans, there, Super 6. It looks like you've found a way to get the pump action around the clip and trigger assembly, something I've been trying to figure out how to do. The overall cosmetic look is pretty cool looking to. Good luck building this baby...I'll love to see the fruits of your labor.

#72173 First Attempt At A Homebrew Gun

Posted by Enigma1313 on 02 February 2006 - 10:34 PM in Homemades

^It's Sten you're referring to, and thats the look he was going for^

Nice job, Carbon...very nice, in fact. I think I'll try making my own one of these, considering its so simple, I pretty much have grasped how to make it. You really followed the KISS(Keep It Simple,Stupid) mindset, a policy I try to apply to everything. Oh, and I love the matte black paint job and the false clip.

#71947 Nerf On Frappr

Posted by Enigma1313 on 30 January 2006 - 06:57 PM in Nerf Wars

Yea...I find that whole "put your marker on the house" gadget really, really cool. If you zoom in on me and go east a bit, you can even see the park where me and my buddies Nerf. It's all of 1/2 a mile from my house.

And thanks to all for signing up! Those of you who haven't, do it. No questions...just do it.

#71906 Mmm... Firepower...

Posted by Enigma1313 on 29 January 2006 - 08:24 PM in Off Topic

Firepower Indeed. I've always had a special place in my soul for all Fabrique-Nationale weaponry, and the FAL is no exception...almost makes me aroused.

#71835 Nerf On Frappr

Posted by Enigma1313 on 28 January 2006 - 11:29 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh, yea, guys...Edit your above posts and say what you put yourself on the frappr as, if its different from your Nerfhaven name.

If you didn't figure it out already, I'm Chris Ganczewski.

#71747 Revolver Magazine

Posted by Enigma1313 on 27 January 2006 - 10:15 AM in Homemades

I dont understand how the mechanics of the magazine work...is there some sort of spring somewhere that pushes the rounds in the firing position?

Other than that, I see no reason why this wouldn't work...although it would be rather bulky, like leftnut said.

#71741 Nerf On Frappr

Posted by Enigma1313 on 27 January 2006 - 12:43 AM in Nerf Wars

The way I see it, if everyone puts themselves on the frappr, it should put an end to all the "Who nerfs and lives near Mytown, USA?" topics. Instead of being told to search the forums and what not, they could simply be pointed to the Frappr. SO PUT YOURSELF ON DA MAP!

#71726 Nerf On Frappr

Posted by Enigma1313 on 26 January 2006 - 09:10 PM in Nerf Wars

So, you see, I'm sitting there looking at the Brikwars Frappr Map, realizing how cool it is. Then I think to myself "Hey, Why not a Nerf Frappr?" So, after searching for a previously made one, I decided to make one. Join up and map yourself for all to see!

Link: http://www.frappr.com/nerfersunited

For those of you who don't know(hell, I didn't), Frappr is a community site that maps the members of different groups. It helps people with common interests visually determine who near them shares the same interests.

#71722 Fovorite Gun

Posted by Enigma1313 on 26 January 2006 - 07:43 PM in General Nerf

I have two favorites, for very different reasons. My first favorite is the nitefinder, for it's avery good sidearm, looks cool, and has a weight to it with the batteries in that I love. The second favorite is the Double Shot,because it is a blast to play around with. Ranges and what not may not be that good, but the feeling of shooting people with two barrels packed with foam pain is undeniably fun.

#71369 Good Guns For An Arsenal

Posted by Enigma1313 on 20 January 2006 - 11:06 PM in General Nerf

Cant go wrong with a AT2K and a a Nite Finder for your sidearm and long-range and/or powerful slots. You can pick up both for 20 bucks, tops. From what I understand, the AT3K is rather powerful as well, although i would not know from experience.

#71197 I Am A Noob

Posted by Enigma1313 on 18 January 2006 - 09:03 PM in General Nerf

Hmmm...make sure you put in the piece right after the plunger tube the right way. When I stretched my spring, I put it back in backwards and the dart barely went anywhere.

Posted Image
The second piece from the left is the one I'm talking about.

#71005 'dragonfly' Maverick, Anodized Green.

Posted by Enigma1313 on 14 January 2006 - 04:12 PM in Modifications

I must say,that dragonfly maverick looks pretty freaking spiffy. Love how it's so smooth, and clean. Great Job.

#70823 Artemis Arms Mountain Rifle

Posted by Enigma1313 on 11 January 2006 - 08:39 PM in Modifications

That is extremely cool. Artemis Arms has truly outdone themselves with this one, producing an anti-personnel armor-piercing round capable of punching through a majority of materials. My question, however, is what effect does it have on corrugated cardboard at various ranges,for cardboard is the prime material for shield making.

#70654 Best Member Of 05

Posted by Enigma1313 on 08 January 2006 - 06:28 PM in Off Topic

I'd say it's boltsniper.
He provided Instructions for the FAR and GNS, sold Homemade Pistols and was very helpful if you didn't understand something.

He deserves it.

Couldnt agree more...In the three months I've been an active member of the NIC, no name sticks out more than bolt's. The FAR alone would've earned him this title...but he didn't stop there, going as far as to create the ever-so beautiful GNS. So, yea, boltsniper should recieve this honor hands down.

#70453 Penny Arcade!

Posted by Enigma1313 on 04 January 2006 - 09:52 PM in General Nerf

Wow...Penny Arcade rules...always have, always will. Not to mention I swear by that second frame.

#70292 Homemade Springer

Posted by Enigma1313 on 02 January 2006 - 04:05 PM in Homemades

Just out of curiousity, considering I'm attempting something along the same lines becasue I'm quite fond of the GNS, what's CA?

#70125 R.b.s.

Posted by Enigma1313 on 29 December 2005 - 11:32 PM in Modifications

Hmm..pretty nifty Idea...so simple...but so ingenius. ITs got some potential on numerous guns. Does it effect ranges at all?

#70104 Any Other Guns Like This?

Posted by Enigma1313 on 29 December 2005 - 05:02 PM in General Nerf

Don't forget the triple strike...I think that qualifies...and that crappy Airtech Jet Squadron(worst 7 bucks I ever spent).

And yea, i noticed NerfCenter was gone too...it saddens me.

#69987 First Gun?

Posted by Enigma1313 on 27 December 2005 - 07:59 PM in General Nerf

Trusty Ball Blaster, Bought out of boredom to shoot my brother, despite my parent's wishes. For some reason they were against gun toys that shot things...that soon changed, thankfully.

#69920 Mark Series Modded Nf

Posted by Enigma1313 on 26 December 2005 - 11:19 PM in Modifications

I like the overall look of the paintjob, and the barrel is rather well done. Smooth painting, too. However, I'm puzzled over the purpose of the massive tube on top of the Mk. 1.

#69877 The Barricade Buster/ Real Nerf Grenade

Posted by Enigma1313 on 26 December 2005 - 01:33 PM in Homemades

Hey...thats pretty freakin genius...I'll have to try this with the promotion Guinness Draft Frisbee I've had since forever. Those folding collapsible frisbees are one of the coolest things ever.

#69859 Spring Or Air Powered Guns

Posted by Enigma1313 on 25 December 2005 - 11:51 PM in General Nerf

I had to go spring, cuz, well, i love my Nitefinder-MonoBlast combo on a level no man should love a foam shooting toy.

#69728 The Luger

Posted by Enigma1313 on 22 December 2005 - 10:10 PM in Modifications

Yea...by far one of the most accurate replicas i've ever seen...ever...thats amazing. Love the grip...hand crafted things are awesome.

#69640 Lubricants Of Choice

Posted by Enigma1313 on 20 December 2005 - 09:00 PM in General Nerf

Alright...seems to me as though silicone spray is my best option. One more thing though...I'm a total n00b at modding, so..uhh...where do i put said lube? on the plungerhead, around the O-Ring?

#69493 Lubricants Of Choice

Posted by Enigma1313 on 18 December 2005 - 09:35 PM in General Nerf

Yea, I did a search to see if a thread like this was made, and there wasnt, so here goes.

I recently got into modding after about 2 years of owning nerf guns. Figured that if I really wanna get into the hobby, might as well start modding. Took apart my trusty nitefinder today(just to get into the habit), looked at how it worked, analyzed what had to be done to PETG mod it, put it back together, fired it to make sure it still worked, and sure enough, it did. However, it was extremely loud. After disassembling, tightening, and reassembling, I came to the conclusion that i needed to re-lube it.

Long story short: What do you guys use to lube your guns? (wow...innuendo galore)

#69332 4b - The Bacon Bow (semi-automatic Bbb)

Posted by Enigma1313 on 16 December 2005 - 03:32 PM in Modifications

Alright...first off...that thing is awesome...the whole coathanger-breech idea is pure genius...you've motivated me to go buy a BBB now.

And phoenix...i dont see whyit wouldnt be possible,but i think it would lose some of the sexiness factor considering that the clip is really far foraward on the gun.

#69315 Welts

Posted by Enigma1313 on 15 December 2005 - 10:13 PM in General Nerf

Ditto. Howfrickin stupid can you get? thats like sticking your head in the jaws of a lion while wearing a steak helmet...u just dont do it

#69314 My Dead Sexy Nitefinder.

Posted by Enigma1313 on 15 December 2005 - 10:09 PM in Modifications

Dead Sexy is an Understatement...if i were you, i woulda left the front of the grip blackthough...other than that, the thing is perfect

#69033 Arsenal Aprassial Thread

Posted by Enigma1313 on 11 December 2005 - 02:09 PM in General Nerf

My small, meager arsenal that i use only to run around the house shooting stuff becuz no one in Western New York Nerfs. I'm gonna guess its worth 30 bux, tops.
All Guns stock.

Double Shot
AT2K
Nitefinder(Old Style)
MonoBlast
Ball Blaster
Pulsator(free from Panama)
Airtech Jet Squadron(twas a gift)

Yup...I'ma mod that 2k in the near future, but for now, it remains stock.

#68792 Grammaton Cleric's Sidearm

Posted by Enigma1313 on 04 December 2005 - 06:55 PM in Homemades

Alright...so i got bored the other night and decided to start building my own GNS. Eventually, I'd like to build a pair so i can go totally cleric on someone, but for now, i'm working on just one.

I was out shopping for the stuff I need, and I was wondering a few things:

1. What's a good spring size to use?
AND
2. Where can i get this so called "Music Wire"

#68646 Special Ammunition

Posted by Enigma1313 on 30 November 2005 - 08:45 PM in General Nerf

What? I'm unaware of these...could someone put one up...or elaborate on what the Blast Bazooka Fires?

#68644 Holster Draw

Posted by Enigma1313 on 30 November 2005 - 08:41 PM in General Nerf

I tend to draw with my dominant hand, provided I don't have another weapon previously in my hand. Also, I prefer to draw across my body, rather than on the same side as my dominant hand. I'm saying I keep my sidearm on the left, grip facing forward, and reach across to draw it out.

#68627 Special Ammunition

Posted by Enigma1313 on 30 November 2005 - 05:51 PM in General Nerf

Whoa...thats an extremely good idea...its airtight...i just gotta check the sizes...thats an extremely good idea though

#68584 Dartsmithing Tips Archive

Posted by Enigma1313 on 29 November 2005 - 08:21 PM in Darts and Barrels

Yea...I was looking for something made of foam to fit in my Grenade launcher, when I came across this. I saw you were looking for a link to buy FBR, so if you go to The Home Depot's Site and search for "107510" you can buy 20' sections of half inch caulking rod. You probably all know this for the most part, but i decided to throw it up here for those who didnt.

#68580 Special Ammunition

Posted by Enigma1313 on 29 November 2005 - 08:09 PM in General Nerf

Hmm...you mean the non-vortex ones? Intriguing....

#68549 Special Ammunition

Posted by Enigma1313 on 28 November 2005 - 10:58 PM in General Nerf

Hmm...these superballs are somewhat intriguing...have to look into getting some....but again, I'd prefer nerf-style foam ammunition...and i was actually looking into combining the previous SABOT idea with a giant stefan of sorts...Im thinking something along the lines of making my own massive buzzbee shells that exit the barrel with the projectile....hmmmm....if only i knew where to get good foam that big.

#68535 Special Ammunition

Posted by Enigma1313 on 28 November 2005 - 07:35 PM in General Nerf

I think thats a homemade air/combustion cannon that he made himself. And to shoot a stefan from that would be dumb. The idea of shooting large projectiles very long distances is alot more satisfiying than shooting a small dart.

Exactly...I'm not looking to shoot stefans. If i were I would not be looking for ammunition that would work well in the barrel. Sure, the practical use of something this massive firing a massive round in a nerf war is low at best, but I just wanna mess around with the idea of sort of carrying my own portable Nerf Howitzer.

Anyways, I like the idea of a Sabot round. Didnt think of it that way. Have to look into making a cup-like thing, or even crafting my own sort of shell that contains something to fire.

Is this it?

http://www.alternati...om/m79mkII.htm

yes...yes it is...except my ball valve handle rotates up instead of down...i find it cooler that way...makes it easier to fire.

#68501 Special Ammunition

Posted by Enigma1313 on 27 November 2005 - 09:53 PM in General Nerf

Alright...while back i bought a "Paintball Grenade launcher" Off eBay. Basically, its a 2" PVC pipe attached to an M14 stock with a ballvalve behind that you hook CO2 up to. I'll post a pic when I can.

Anyways, since I don't really play many scenario paintball games, I've been looking to get this baby into nerf. I need something to fire, tho, and i don't know what. I already tried a mini Vortex football, but i had to wrap so much duct tape around it to make a seal that its too heavy to get any farther than 20 feet.

So I'm looking for some type of ammo that I'll be able to fire out of this thing.It has to be able to make a seal in a 2" diameter PVC. Any suggestions?

P.S. If this is in the wrong forum, could a mod please move it?

#68388 Pets!

Posted by Enigma1313 on 26 November 2005 - 08:59 PM in Off Topic

It's working now....and you know Biscuit rocks.