Good Guns For An Arsenal

Trying to complete my arsenal!

4 replies to this topic

#1 Raj Man

Raj Man

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 06:31 PM

Right know, I am trying to get a few more relatively cheap guns to complete my arsenal. I was wondering which guns would fit the needs below. I already own a Maverick and RF20
-1 Long Range Gun
-1 powerful gun
-1 light sidearm
-1 accurate gun
-A gun that fits any of the above catagories without emptying my wallet
Pictures and Prices of the guns would be helpful. Also, any "good" guns that anyone personally favors are welcome. Thanks!
"Asshats are people who get stupider every post/minute/hour/day. See, they have an ass for a hat, so every 24 hrs. their brain is replaced with more shit. That's at least how I took the definition of "asshat" to be."

-GeneralPrimeevil

#2 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 06:36 PM

Lanard Blast Bazooka, Airtech 2000 and Nite Finder for options 1 2 and 3.

Edited by WratH, 20 January 2006 - 06:37 PM.

Death be not proud. Though some have called the mighty and dreadful... Thou art not so.

#3 J cobbers

J cobbers

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 08:04 PM

The re-released Big Bad Bow after a few modifications would also fit your requirements as a primary weapon.

For a side arm see if you can grab first edition Nightfinder. Here is a good mod write up and picture of what you are looking for. If you buy an newer version, just add some rubber bands, or mini-bungee cords to crank up the power. Another good side arm is the TTG or Tech Target Gun. It is harder to find than a nightfinder, but packs a punch before moding and is even better after. The nightfinder needs to be modded to rule as much as it does.

Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.

#4 Enigma1313

Enigma1313

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 11:06 PM

Cant go wrong with a AT2K and a a Nite Finder for your sidearm and long-range and/or powerful slots. You can pick up both for 20 bucks, tops. From what I understand, the AT3K is rather powerful as well, although i would not know from experience.

Edited by Enigma1313, 20 January 2006 - 11:06 PM.

"Excellence over Compassion. Hatred over Foregiveness. Dedication before Forfeit. So is the way of the Enigma."
-Excerpt from the Preamble of the Enigma Code.

#5 Paloose

Paloose

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 08:14 PM

If your any good at modding than go with the Airtech 3000. Just cut down the barrels and throw on whatever material fits your darts best and that alone fills every need you put down besides a sidearm, and because you can still get them for $20 bucks a twin pack they are also cheap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users