Foamfoot's Content

There have been 406 items by Foamfoot (Search limited from 10-February 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#197285 Nerf Disc Shot+ Nerf Airtect 1000, I Call It The Ds1000

Posted by Foamfoot on 19 December 2008 - 07:14 PM in Modifications

I actually like it. You got crap ranges, but it's fairly innovative. The AT1k tube is smaller than the DS, so it's not entirely practical. Nerveless, keep thinking in this style and you'll come up with something innovative AND useful.

#206018 Nerf And Pivot

Posted by Foamfoot on 24 January 2009 - 06:23 PM in Off Topic

Umm... Fantastic?

Crackima definitely has a certain effect on people, doesn't it?

#206069 Nerf And Pivot

Posted by Foamfoot on 24 January 2009 - 09:19 PM in Off Topic

[quote name='Draconis' post='206031' date='Jan 24 2009, 04:13 PM']
There is something so wrong with you. Why is it that you have no concept of proper grammar? You are why other countries mock the U.S. education system.
[/quote]
Screw you I'm not a fricken grammar wizard like you.And the my post you quoted had proper grammar.
[/quote]

Yea Draconis, shut up you grammar wizard!

Nearly On-topic: Pivot is a pretty good program.

#197760 Nerf Action Figure

Posted by Foamfoot on 21 December 2008 - 03:12 PM in Off Topic

That's retarded.

Buying six.

#198008 Nerf Action Figure

Posted by Foamfoot on 22 December 2008 - 12:41 PM in Off Topic

Is it hapenis or happiness? The first is just a little odd....

I can only interpret it as the short form of "half" - as in the English "hapenny"

Way to give him the benifit of the doubt bob, im going to go with HA-penis.

You guys steal my jokes.
Posted Image
Here is where you can get a different one. It's retarded beyond belief.
Here is the link for the normal one. Apparently, it actually shoots. It would be really emberassing to get shot with that during a war.

#194339 Nerf 09

Posted by Foamfoot on 06 December 2008 - 03:01 PM in General Nerf

I bought the game, and let me put it this way, I bet 5 hugs that those guns will come out. It is STRONGLY implied within the game that any gun with the N-Strike labeling will be coming out.
That means we will be getting the Spartan, Raider, and Stampede Rev 12 (possibly).

However, as much as I am ENTIRELY sure that these will come out, someone please close this thread, lest it leads to rampant speculation.

#198034 Nerdhaven.com

Posted by Foamfoot on 22 December 2008 - 02:25 PM in Off Topic

I'm on chrome here, chrome has insanely good security, I looked, and I'm not worried. My computer is shit anyway. Good prank if you set this up. The internet is anarchy, let us deal with it. WOOOOOOOOO!!!

#198036 Nerdhaven.com

Posted by Foamfoot on 22 December 2008 - 02:29 PM in Off Topic

Thats why I said go at your own risk. It came up as a trojan for me.

Honestly, the internet is anarchy, but we have rules here. You should have told us that, or better yet, not posted a virus site. "Click at own risk" can mean a ton of things, it could have been insanely funny, people use "at own risk" for that kind of stuff.

Edit: Chrome is by far the best browser I've ever used, simplicity combined with speed. It's fantastic. Plan to use favorites, and it's still in beta, so help google out with the crash report stuff. Another thing is it starts almost instantly, even on my shit-dino of a computer.

Edit 2: At first, I thought this was a spam thread from airsoftpaintballerzruleznurfsucsmychude.

#258136 Need A Volunteer For The Mod Directory

Posted by Foamfoot on 06 December 2009 - 01:27 AM in News

I vote for myself to become a moderator.

I'll pay you 5 dollars over paypal to withdraw that.

#208360 N-force Swords

Posted by Foamfoot on 31 January 2009 - 07:12 PM in General Nerf

I love when someone posts something about swords, because that means I get to go through the DBF comics again. Groove never looses his touch.

To answer your question: Only if you are Spoon.
Posted Image

#199140 My School Has A Nerf Team

Posted by Foamfoot on 27 December 2008 - 03:13 AM in General Nerf

That's pretty cool that you guys can do that.

Just don't let Nerf get in the way of your education, it's the most important part of your life! That's my only advice. :)

-Tidge.

Damn Aussies got no priorities.

How the hell did you get your school to agree to that? I got SUSPENDED for asking to form a nerf club at school. I don't like gun violence, but seriously, that's pretty ridiculous.

#238991 My New Tarantula =d

Posted by Foamfoot on 28 June 2009 - 02:06 AM in Off Topic

Dude! I want that thing!

#191441 My New Promotional Project

Posted by Foamfoot on 23 November 2008 - 02:34 PM in Off Topic

I don't really like that design, but that's just my opinion. It looks to me like it was dashed off in a few minutes (though I'm assuming that isn't the case). I don't know, I think you should abandon the messy/childish look and go for something sleeker.

It's called retro, not a messy/childish style. Don't worry, I am currently working on sleek poster, complete with 3-D drawings, and if I can figure it out, a poster that actually IS 3d (with those glasses)

#190320 My New Promotional Project

Posted by Foamfoot on 17 November 2008 - 07:10 PM in Off Topic

The documentary is already underway by Bags who (no offense) probably has more experience and training in film-making than you. Not to mention the original soundtrack by Falcon, and cinematography by PILZ.

Its called Season of Foam, and its going to ROCK!

I've seen that, it's going to kick ass. I'm not attempting to compete with SOF in any way. I never said mine wil be better. In my defense, Michael Moore is an excellent filmmaker, but has never had any training(not to say I support his views or not, he just has quality). I can get a soundtrack, I'm pretty good at guitar and piano. I will need someone to film it however, and it will be more a call to action rather than a showing of our culture.

#191431 My New Promotional Project

Posted by Foamfoot on 23 November 2008 - 01:59 PM in Off Topic

Enjoy

#190213 My New Promotional Project

Posted by Foamfoot on 17 November 2008 - 01:23 AM in Off Topic

Skateboard

This is the first piece of my multimedia project... It's Different. "It's Different" is all about how Nerfing, as a sport is different. This is my contribution to this community as a whole. It will include multiple Zazzle and Cafepress items, new modifications that will have as much publicity as I can possibly get for them, a Comic Series (inspired by DBF, but not a rip-off), development of new Nerfing network in the northwest, artwork, multiple Nerfing Wars, a printed guide to Nerfing, possibly a contest, and (hopefully) a documentary.

All of these will be free (except the Zazzle and Cafepress stuff), and will belong to the public domain. You may use my pictures anywhere you want, and you will be able to download the movie (if it happens) for free. Nothing here will be my intellectual property (unless stated), none of it will bear the word "Nerf" to avoid trademark issues. I believe Nerfing as an adjective is ok, correct me if I'm wrong.

This is purely a humanitarian project, it is a gift to the community, and will hopefully be from all of you, not just me. This is mainly about getting more people to Nerf. Years ago, we were asked to "Get out and Nerf" Now I'm asking you to "Get out and get someone else to Nerf".

Edit: READ PAGE 2 BEFORE POSTING

#190429 My New Promotional Project

Posted by Foamfoot on 18 November 2008 - 12:33 AM in Off Topic

You guys are forgetting, whoever took that picture owns it. If I put that on something and sold it, it would not be considered fair use and would be illegal.

#190422 My New Promotional Project

Posted by Foamfoot on 17 November 2008 - 11:59 PM in Off Topic

Sorry, accidental double post.

#190421 My New Promotional Project

Posted by Foamfoot on 17 November 2008 - 11:56 PM in Off Topic

The crossbow is meant to be unclean, however, if someone knows a way (or a free program) for me to make a nicer crossbow, please tell me so that it can be in the final draft for the poster.

Edit: Somehow my post got posted twice, sorry.

I'm pretty sure that it is cali wood.

#187106 My Longshot

Posted by Foamfoot on 02 November 2008 - 08:26 PM in Modifications

OK I said what price would you pay the reason why I am asking is because ,this is my first mod, ok now think what to say before you post second I am young so don't be harsh

If you are young enough to not be able to take a flaming, you shouldn't be on here (and you're probably not 13). Also, I know I really shouldn't backseat moderate, but seriously don't post a second thread just to get more replies.

Edit: An admin has been Pm'd

#196835 My Heart Is Broken. How Will I Go On?

Posted by Foamfoot on 17 December 2008 - 07:15 PM in Off Topic

Give me an Audi Quatro over a Subaru any day. This is coming from someone who has driven both brands.

#200266 My Fingerboard Skatepark

Posted by Foamfoot on 01 January 2009 - 05:01 PM in Off Topic

Your pic is broken.

Qui's looks pretty cool though.

Edit: Nevermind

#244467 Moving The Product Awarness Thread

Posted by Foamfoot on 28 July 2009 - 11:25 PM in Site Feedback

I didn't realize it wasn't stickied. It is now.

Don't people who post "find" threads fit in with the categories of those who post separate threads for paintjobs? (As in they neglect to read stickies?)

#208131 Modified Saw

Posted by Foamfoot on 31 January 2009 - 02:34 AM in Off Topic

Yes... it looks like the vulcan...

What really bothers me more is that he is just strolling through a crowded convention with a SAW and a grenade launcher...

#219385 Minimized Long Shot

Posted by Foamfoot on 23 March 2009 - 05:44 AM in Modifications

Glad to see you used my priming system, but it was done wrong. Mine will be up in a few days.

Oh, well, looky here!

#202460 Mg42 Longshot Help

Posted by Foamfoot on 10 January 2009 - 07:57 PM in General Nerf

Put a Mav turret into it and make so that a breech is able to enter though the back of the turret

Due to the bolt sled, that is MUCH easier said than done.

#198973 Merry Christmas!

Posted by Foamfoot on 26 December 2008 - 01:36 PM in Off Topic

One thing I got was an electric razor. I'm returning it for a longshot and a couple of 2ks. I will be doing a major overhaul to the longshot, and an overhaul to the doubleshot, which I will be paying for separately. Both will be good contributions, and probably will be more recognized than my "You Shot Me All Night Long".

Let's get one thing straight, I needed that electric razor. I really cannot live without one. I'm cutting myself more than a "Good Charlotte" fan. My jugulars have sideburns because I'm afraid to shave them. I guess I will just have to name them and learn to love them... maybe "itchy" and "rashy" or "ugly" and "unsightly" or "foodcatcher" and "flytrap". Most likely I'll name em' toejam and earl, but if you have a better name, PM me.

#198810 Merry Christmas!

Posted by Foamfoot on 25 December 2008 - 11:07 AM in Off Topic

O HAHAHA UR SO FUNNEZ!!!

Jesus christ. Yea, let's all go fuck up tradition by attempting to be funny through being a vulgar prick.

Well I'm only repeating what friend had written down.

Yeah, that makes it all better.

Regardless of unnecessary (and unfunny) vulgarity, Merry Christmas everyone!

#198805 Merry Christmas!

Posted by Foamfoot on 25 December 2008 - 10:33 AM in Off Topic

Twas the night before Christmas,
When all through the house
everyone was feeling shitty, even the mouse.
With Mom in the whorehouse and Dad smoking grass,
I just settled in, for nice piece of ass.
When out on the lawn, there was such a chatter,
I sprained from my piece, to see what was the matter.
I looked out the window and saw a big dick,
and I knew right a away that it was Old Saint Prick.
He flew down the the chimney with a thunderous fart,
that fucker blew our chimney apart.
Filling the stocking with dubees and beer,
and a big rubber dick for my brother, the queer.
As he left our house, flying out of sight,
he said, "pissing on y'all, Have a hell of a night!"

O HAHAHA UR SO FUNNEZ!!!

Jesus christ. Yea, let's all go fuck up tradition by attempting to be funny through being a vulgar prick.

#259790 Merry Christmas And Happy Holidays!

Posted by Foamfoot on 26 December 2009 - 12:10 AM in Off Topic

http://nerfhaven.com...ndpost&p=198796

Why not?

That poem still retains it's hilarious genius. Oscar Wilde pales in comparison to this blatant vulgarity and... well, you know, that's pretty much the entire poem. Still, great sense of humor. You know what? This beats the catcher in the rye! This shit is fucking genius satire! A ha ha and a ho ho to you my friend, I have been slayed.

I partied with myself. Then, I got money. Good deal.

#220629 Maverick To Magnum

Posted by Foamfoot on 29 March 2009 - 11:27 PM in Modifications

Im planing on getting all this within a month.

In the future it would be best not to post until you have some actual progress to show.

I actually detest this attitude. As annoying as concept threads are, it's good to sum up human knowledge in order to foresee any problems that might come up. Especially problems that are difficult to predict unless you have extensive experience.

I've done something like this before, and it made the gun look really cool, but it's performance really took a hit.

#196709 Matarials Of Mystery?

Posted by Foamfoot on 17 December 2008 - 06:36 AM in General Nerf

well then I must be lucky...in a way.. because this could be a pipe that mutated into perfection! IT FITS MEGA STEFANS LIKE A GLOVE!!! :lol: which are btw 5/8 FBR... and in case if anyone is wondering... the brand for the pipe I;m using... is SilverLine brand (AT YOUR LOCAL LOWE'S...maybe..)

Just as an already established side note that should be noted here, Stuff can't really fit like a glove every time. I get my FBR in huge spools, so it'll last me a long time and be consistent. Tubing is a little different, I try to get some PETG, which doesn't vary in OD very much if any, but from what I've heard, pvc can change in ID, wall thickness, and OD pretty easily per batch.

#263411 Massacre 5

Posted by Foamfoot on 27 January 2010 - 02:08 PM in Nerf Wars

Well, I'd love to go, especially because it's near Scarborough (which I would assume has a year-round Simon and Garfunkel party).. but I don't think I can make it this time. It's just too far.

#208255 Massacre 2 Videos.

Posted by Foamfoot on 31 January 2009 - 02:22 PM in Nerf Wars

Woot... It really sucks not being there.

#198409 Massacre 2

Posted by Foamfoot on 23 December 2008 - 05:57 PM in Nerf Wars

I won't be there, but we've discussed that through PMs.

Just wondering for next time, how many people can be there maximum at one time? (due to fire code etc.)

#196738 Massacre 2

Posted by Foamfoot on 17 December 2008 - 12:14 PM in Nerf Wars

Do we have any Americans brave enough to come test their skills at Massacre 2?

Do we get a receipt for the ticket? At least in the US, it's legally required that you are able to recieve one with any transaction. And I'm trying to find a way to write off nerf wars on a tax form.

#194892 Massacre

Posted by Foamfoot on 08 December 2008 - 11:53 PM in Nerf Wars

Damn, thought I could go. I did not realize how much a ticket from Jimmitown to Ontario would cost, damn trains. I was gonna bring some awesome stuff too. Oh well, everybody look out for some new wars in the WA area, as there's a pretty good chance of me hosting one sometime after Christmas.

#198813 Martial Arts?

Posted by Foamfoot on 25 December 2008 - 11:32 AM in Off Topic

I'm an honorary black belt because I took down a mugger outside a martial arts studio.

Congrats to all that actually made it, some of us are not so fortunate as to run into muggers.

#229707 Magstrike Or Rapid Fire 20

Posted by Foamfoot on 11 May 2009 - 09:42 PM in General Nerf

Let me get it stated here and now;

Magstrike:
Lighter
Less awkward
Less dart capacity
Clips
Easier to mod(?)

RF20:
Awkward
Bulky
20 dart capacity, difficult to reload
Higher % of working out of the box

They have close to the same propulsion systems.
From what I've heard, most people think the magstrike is superior, but you should try it out for yourself.

#224827 Magstrike

Posted by Foamfoot on 21 April 2009 - 06:37 PM in General Nerf

:D thankyou :D :)

Why are you winking at him?