Moving The Product Awarness Thread

Seems like a good idea

7 replies to this topic

#1 Bedhed117

Bedhed117

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:00 PM

Hey guys, I was reading in General Nerf when I realized that the Nerf Product Awarness Thread has been in the recent topics list constantly for the last little while (in anticipation of the Raider and CTF set) and that it is beneficial in many ways to the whole community. I think that because of this it should be moved to that elite group of threads at the top of the page so that it can be axcessed easier and still stay in the attention of the community even when there are no new releases.

Possible benefits would be if somebody saw a new gun in a store, and the Product Awarness Thread wasn't at the top, they wouldn't have to waste time scrolling through pages to find it. Also if a noob were the person to find a new gun and they were looking for a spot to post it, they wouldn't have to search to see if something like that had already been made, or, worse, start a new topic about it and, consequently, waste our time and admins time. In this case chances are the noob would get a month or two off and waste space that could have been spent on other topics.

The cons are that an admin is going to have to edit the coding of the website and that takes time that could be spent pelting people with fome. To any admin reading this I thank you for the time and effort that you put into bettering the NIC and appreciate the long hours that you put into the site without any kind of payment at all.
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 18 2009, 09:48 AM)

Anyone who's sig is a quote of themselves is an enormous douchebag.

Join the Revolution

#2 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:04 PM

The Product Awareness is updated with what you find, not new releases. It's updated so often it almost ALWAYS remains on the front page. I don't see a need for a new section.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#3 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:56 PM

I believe he means it should be stickied.
Gimme back my bullets....

#4 Bedhed117

Bedhed117

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 04:31 PM

Yes that's what I meant. Sorry I didn't know the word for it.
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 18 2009, 09:48 AM)

Anyone who's sig is a quote of themselves is an enormous douchebag.

Join the Revolution

#5 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 04:52 PM

I didn't realize it wasn't stickied. It is now.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#6 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 05:00 PM

I didn't realize that there are "elite" topics on these forums.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#7 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:02 PM

Only the ones you post in Ted.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#8 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:25 PM

I didn't realize it wasn't stickied. It is now.

Don't people who post "find" threads fit in with the categories of those who post separate threads for paintjobs? (As in they neglect to read stickies?)
Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 14 2009, 03:49 PM) View Post

Damn it Foamfoot. Why is it that you kill every good topic with a retarded response a few days late.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users