jon's Content

There have been 88 items by jon (Search limited from 15-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#3651 X*stream Modification

Posted by jon on 18 April 2003 - 11:26 PM in Modifications

i have a couple of questions is this a lamari produdoct? why cant you find them on tru.com and could you post up a pic cxwq of what it fist looked like and what you did to it and are you going to put this in the mods section?

#4679 Whiptail Scorpion Mod

Posted by jon on 16 May 2003 - 12:27 PM in Modifications

well moding a crapy gun does not make you not a newb. you are not a newb if you an experienced nerfer that ben nerfing for some time now. but for my sugestion i would say for the tail you extend the tubing and have it to where you can shoot out of your arm like spider man but on the other side of your arm. from there spring replacement few ruber bands and you set.

#2135 What Is The Best Hard Ware?

Posted by jon on 10 March 2003 - 02:00 PM in Off Topic

my grand father didn't like the adjectives but he was glad that you helped.

Yea well if I had known I was talking to your grandfather I would have been considerably more respectful.

Cxwq: If you need any help let me know, I'm certainly no expert on it though....

it's ok but he just herd some terms that he never herd before. like sticking you fingure up satians ass. it not like he doesn' swear.

#1990 What Is The Best Hard Ware?

Posted by jon on 04 March 2003 - 02:43 PM in Off Topic

what is the best hardware for your computer for fim editing? names? brands?

#2053 What Is The Best Hard Ware?

Posted by jon on 07 March 2003 - 02:51 PM in Off Topic

to answer you question you did help us alot and itwas very very vivid. my grand father didn't like the adjectives but he was glad that you helped. you don't have to help us any more i told my grandfather to read all the materal. thanks for you help

#2043 What Is The Best Hard Ware?

Posted by jon on 06 March 2003 - 11:01 PM in Off Topic

sorry my grandfather wanted this info.and he was reading it and ask be to post for software i didn't any of it. My grandfather did.

#2022 What Is The Best Hard Ware?

Posted by jon on 05 March 2003 - 12:24 PM in Off Topic

Thank that helped alot but What would be good soft ware. i got this one thing one windos xp but i know that thing sucks. what sould i use?

#2315 What Is The Best First Mod

Posted by jon on 18 March 2003 - 01:52 PM in Modifications

the gun you modify! duh!

#1921 What Do You Do In The Winter?

Posted by jon on 02 March 2003 - 03:58 AM in Off Topic

Go to the beach :D

I just got a 3/2 full wetsuit and high fasion booties to go with it. It's usually around 70° here and the water usually doesn't get colder than 60° so it's perfect surfing weather. The beach is usually empty and we don't have to worry too much about snow or icecaps...

:D

all that is true the weather here is good for surfing. but im still surfing the snow.

#2690 War On Iraq

Posted by jon on 26 March 2003 - 02:14 PM in Off Topic

vac, milerski you are both right in this sence.both you points have faults and good good ideas. the thing is all of us don't know the whole truth. Bush is into oil but we don't live inside the fact is WE ARE AT WAR! now we can all have our opoions. personaly i think i have to suport this wars because it's fate and we can control it. but i don't like the reason why we are doing it or the insint live are beeing killed

#2618 War On Iraq

Posted by jon on 24 March 2003 - 01:44 PM in Off Topic

BTW, HOW THE FUCK DID FRANCE GET ON THE SECURITY COUNCIL? PACIFIST PUSSY BITCHES!

hey dude like i said last time don't trust just american news. then thing is there are ship from france that are helping are navil forces. and i want to know how i know this is beacause my teacher has a son in the navy and he has been constantly writing her. also if you read the consetution your will see that there are many things that we are doing that the consitution said we should never do. we are breaking the contrac. personaly i think that Sadam is an evil man but i don't think that we have to fight his people or his army. i think that this war against him need better reasoning ya he surports terrorist but think of this once we take away some of terroris funds then they are goiong to hit the one that took the $ from them what i think.

#2689 War On Iraq

Posted by jon on 26 March 2003 - 02:01 PM in Off Topic

beladin was the terrorist but sadam is the person we are picing a fight with.

Saddam counts as a terrorist, don't tell me he doesn't. He's killed 180, 000 of his own people, and done worse human damages to the Iranians whom he waged war with for a long 8 years. If Saddam isn't a terrorist, I don't know who is.

if you didn't know he is a political leader. he ust to be a terrorist be now he is biligerant tyrrant. he has targetted people but so has the us. he is no longer a terrorist he has overthrone his own gov. so that he could take power. he is now in power and not with his old group. here is the def of terror def of terror

#2620 War On Iraq

Posted by jon on 24 March 2003 - 02:01 PM in Off Topic

I can't believe that ignorance is that prevalent in America.

First of all, I don't agree with protesters. I never have and never plan to go to a war protest. I believe that there is a time and place for war, simply that this is not the time and place. Your entire post was dedicated to dissing anti-war people, so I don't even need to respond to most of it.

As to the vietnam part though, have you noticed that most vietnam veterans oppose war? The people who want war are those who have never seen combat.

And if America accept it's role as world policeman and accepts casualties, why did we give up our "responsibilities" as soon as 18 soldiers were killed in somalia?

right on the money dude i agree. there is a time and place for war but this is not it. and i do think that the americans are not fond with war. terrorism but not war. those are two different things and the case here there are do separted people. sadam and benladin. beladin was the terrorist but sadam is the person we are picing a fight with. a nother resont i don't suport the war is that there are to many sulivans involved they want that tyrant out of ther gov. but they say in the us troops tought there homes they are going to fight back. and guess what are missles have done.

#4591 Things You Have "nerfed"

Posted by jon on 14 May 2003 - 12:36 PM in General Nerf

i onced duct taped two wildfires to my go cart. it was kool but none of my friends were around so i couldn't shoot them while they were riding bikes. i was thinking of doing a beast modification to a wildfire and puting it on my go cart and see how that would work out.

#1157 The War With Iraq!

Posted by jon on 06 February 2003 - 10:06 PM in Off Topic

it is ok to disagree with me but all i can say is what i have seen and my opion. but here is a nother thing that you all of you might find interesting if you can see where the money goes in this nation. oh ya we got some of our nuclear weapon from isreal and the other forieng ones from Rushia. also i didn't say it was the bigest or ment to, but it is one of the bigeest. but this is a good thing about a depate is that we all can respectfuly disagree with one another. oh ya keven i think that it i very wise of you not to just settle with anmerican news. i don't ether

#1139 The War With Iraq!

Posted by jon on 05 February 2003 - 11:37 PM in Off Topic

if you want more information on this topic dont go the newspaper or turn on your tv go to a foriegn newspaper web sight like the jewselm post@ www.jewselmpost.com or you coul go to www.newseum.org and look up all the front pages printed all over the world even the Iraqy news.

#1143 The War With Iraq!

Posted by jon on 05 February 2003 - 11:55 PM in Off Topic

Jon, the flaws in your logic are mind boggling.

I mostly agree with Merlinski (which is fairly typical I might add) though I don't think there's any real possibility of a nuke strike even if Iraq started a war with us. Our government has made it perfectly clear that they're planning an overwhelming conventional strike force.

this is a very hard subject to just write about. but i would be more than willing to talk about over a subway sandwich. yes my logic is very mind bogoling but what i stated i think is going to happen. it just what i think. but i would be able to explane it better one on one. but there are no flaws i have read it for my self and it is what i stand next to

#1138 The War With Iraq!

Posted by jon on 05 February 2003 - 11:33 PM in Off Topic

well i think there are two power hungry people in this situation. bush i a little trigger happy and is in love with oil, also Sadam is knows this. my father has been doing some reaserch with this thing with iraq. his reaserch shows that afganistan was just like a move on the chess board. to line up forces to attack iraq. Also bush is a idoit! Sadam says that if we attack that he will target the jews in Isrile. now there is a jewish custon if that you are going to punish someone then you do it seven times, now you minght be asking what does this have to do with Iraq and us. the Jewsm when they were attack by sadam they were attack 6 times. the jews say they will not be struckin for the seventh time or they will retaliate. now when you think of jews you don't think of them as a thret but they are most equiped for nuclear war than anyone els in the world! Most nuclear weapons are made in isriel. now the jews if the jew are the most equiped why doesnt bush look at them as a thet? the truth is that he want's oil. that is why he was so interested whith enron. ok you still wonder why he hates us the reason is that the us government has keep us forces in iraq a has carried out missions where we have kill his people. the truth is we have killed more people that he has killed his own. i still think that he is a evil man but that is one of the reason why he hates us so. So if bush want to start nuclear war then that is fine by me as lone as im not hit or affected by the ratiation its ok. but the ods are if neclear war breaks out then you could tell that choas will break out.

#3696 The Physics Of Nerf

Posted by jon on 20 April 2003 - 10:44 AM in General Nerf

did anyone solve it? im stumped.

#3358 Switch Shots Super

Posted by jon on 13 April 2003 - 12:47 AM in Modifications

ya i have had this problem before i was working on a ss2 and i found out that it wasn't the gun, it was the fucker who tried to mod it! i know how you are going to fix this, it is very e-z to do. what you do is get a 20 dollar bill and go get your self a fucking brand new gun.

#4590 Suggestions For The Store

Posted by jon on 14 May 2003 - 12:30 PM in Site Feedback

can you get the new line of X tream guns ?

#4602 Suggestions For The Store

Posted by jon on 14 May 2003 - 07:03 PM in Site Feedback

can you get the new line of X tream guns ?

That's what the thread was started about, retard. If you can get a link, go for it.

thanx for reminding me what this subject was fist started on. since you are so good with reminding me things, you can remind, me next time we meet, to kick you in the face.

#3951 Sigs

Posted by jon on 24 April 2003 - 08:39 PM in Site Feedback

whao vac you talking to californians but i do suport the shooting the terrorist

#3994 Sigs

Posted by jon on 25 April 2003 - 01:32 PM in Site Feedback

thanks for the words of engcouragement. i now know that terrible at grammar

#1922 Side Arms

Posted by jon on 02 March 2003 - 04:10 AM in General Nerf

it seems like nost people recomend spring side arms.I would have to go with the norm. i usualy find myself in situations when need a side arm. not only is it good for a wierd situation, but it gives a intimidation that im going to fucking shoot your head of and if run out amo i will use my side arm to shoot peices of your head of. that what i think.

#8335 Sdno: Wrapup

Posted by jon on 16 August 2003 - 10:53 PM in Nerf Wars

well im finaly back on the internet i just moved and we finaly got it. well i sounds like it was fun. i couldnt go because its my moms b day tomaro and i just made it though the fist week of band camp and also im going to have a second week of non stop 12 hour days. ya im really on a tite scedual. also with all my other plans i dont think im going to be posting for a while but im glad to hear that you al had a good experience. except for toj not behaving himself. that little shit can such a neusence. well i know swear that i going to be at the next nerf war! you all know this and you have it in writing now i will be at the next war!
also forgive the spelling

#2989 San Diego, Cali Ppl

Posted by jon on 04 April 2003 - 09:42 PM in General Nerf

Well i've heard of you ppl out there in Canada and ohio havin competition and nerf wars and that good stuff. But down here in cali everybody either skates, surfs or gangbangs. and i be gettin bored playin nerf with me and just 3 other friends so i was wonderin are there any other ppl out there that live in San diego? if you do Hollla.

hey if you didn't know, the whole group that hosted the SDNO(San Diego nerf out) we are not in the city we are in Fallbrook northern county.if you have no idea who is in our group steve(neonerfer) and i are the leaders. my claim to faim is that i am the makers of the beast. if you did know what the beast is then you can't find the frickin pics of the beast because hall does not have the amegedon web site up. but i don't know where you would get the information about canada. if you want to nerf some time steve and i could get talking andmaybe host a nother sdno, if you really want to nerf

#4402 Realistic And Dynamic Defense Plans

Posted by jon on 09 May 2003 - 01:05 PM in Off Topic

well first you would have to look how the virus/ fugi / whatever the hell it is came on this earth. If was spawned by some evil cleric that whatedt to take over the world then you could us super soakers! no joke fill them with holy water! a few drops on one summoned zombie Booom they explode. Also you could have all the preist that are sitll alive turn the hole ocean into holy salt water! the zobies would never go near the shors! if yous water molecue bombs with holy water you could kill zombies as fast as Bobit can get a boner!

#4414 Realistic And Dynamic Defense Plans

Posted by jon on 09 May 2003 - 06:00 PM in Off Topic

actualy the catholic church has holy water, no joke! but i think your right with the satan part. so if wores comes to worse we all could up to mars and live there on a base and melt the ice caps for water and grow our own plants hydroponicaly for more air a food. then we would have enough time to plan on how we could win earth back. but next situation would be would are next threat be martians? :alien:

#918 Pc Air Tank

Posted by jon on 26 January 2003 - 04:32 PM in Modifications

if you are looking for a similar idea to what made i use 2 to 2.5 pvc and i was schedual 40. and dont think that will burst one you it has not with me.also i did used a tire vale on mine. but the mane thing is what gun are you going to hook it up to? sertian guns can break under that much of pressure. i use a pc for my beast. if you are thinking of hooking it up to a loser weapon then forget it. that is way to funking powerful, i could really hurt sum one.

#1273 Nerf History

Posted by jon on 10 February 2003 - 11:00 PM in General Nerf

ok i will make my self more clear. i said not to diss the 70's, hippies. because in that erra it was a time of "free love" aka sex, drugs and music. my piont was that vac would like that idea of free sex love and drugs.

#1142 Nerf History

Posted by jon on 05 February 2003 - 11:49 PM in General Nerf

You should respect everyone. Why just respect the people that did something good? Only disrespect people who have done bad (IE Bin L*den).

i would have to go with gung em down you should resepect everyone you nerf with. even if they are a dick. but if they just go beond that point to where there a problem for everyone then its ok to kick there ass.

#1160 Nerf History

Posted by jon on 06 February 2003 - 11:39 PM in General Nerf

This ain't no hippy boards, fuck off with the universal love shit! Seriously though, I dare you to respect me. I think you'll find it quite impossible.

No? Well, I think Pearl Harbor the movie was more intense and moving than Pearl Harbor the event...... how about now?

VACC

dont diss that era same for ther 80's. i think even you would like the idea of getting fucked to some hot chick that you just met.( also i still respect you.)

#4628 My Site.

Posted by jon on 15 May 2003 - 12:46 PM in General Nerf

why dont you mod the guns yourself and take pics of them? also i know you cant take the ones from this site they are cxwq's and they are not for anyone els to use. tust me i have ask him about my site that i was building.

#3996 My Ripper.

Posted by jon on 25 April 2003 - 02:06 PM in Modifications

black balde :
it is interesting how you moded you wart hog and all you did was but rumber bands on it? also it dont think spoon was trying to insult you i think he was saying that it is very powerful for and indor weapon

other posters:
forty feet is not abad rage at all in general. it is not how far your gun can go it is how you mod you gun for you personal standerds. also most of you people dont know is but, most combat in all warfare is usualy within 20 to 30 feet of each other. also you gun does not need to go over 50 to be good, look at the beast! it only shoots 35 feet but it can kick major ass.

#4601 Music To Nerf To

Posted by jon on 14 May 2003 - 06:53 PM in Nerf Wars

hey i just heard smashing pumkins Siva that could be a good one also

#4529 Music To Nerf To

Posted by jon on 13 May 2003 - 12:49 PM in Nerf Wars

fuck linkon park! man the copy so many other bands it is not funny. they have been know to steal solos from artists like ozzy and rage against the machine. In my opoin i think it should be System of a Down, AFI, Dream Theater, Rage against the machine or Wax

#4575 Music To Nerf To

Posted by jon on 13 May 2003 - 10:37 PM in Nerf Wars

if you guys want mettal techno listen to Rammstein: Du Hast!. its from the orginal matrix and it is in German! it is so much better than Rob Zombie. Rammstein is koolest German mettal i have ever have heard. if you guys have not heard it already you should downlaod it. julie it would be a great canditdate for the video

but if you really want to change it the style around you could do the Aquabats Superrad?

#4589 Music To Nerf To

Posted by jon on 14 May 2003 - 12:14 PM in Nerf Wars

have you heard of offspring Huck it? that is it kool one, i have the music video its fast and good. or have you heard dream theater Dance of Eterinty? iti is all instramentals but it frickin rocks!

#54243 Movie Help

Posted by jon on 05 May 2005 - 06:10 PM in Off Topic

Well chums, I didn't think that you guys would be so cynical. I hate to say it but most of the things you guys are talking about have been traced back to the Bible. I would like for you guys talk about THIS generation. Some of the good ideas that you guys have talked about are that we are the first generation to grow up with internet. Some of the things that I have observed about our generation is there are so many genres and styles. Tell me what you think of punks, goths, ska boys, or the preps that buy all there cloathes from American Eagle. (I.E. I HATE EMO kids and punks are the coolest people) . Also,Why dont you guys talk about something more taboo. (I.E. The openess of the gay community, or the Christian Reich [pun intended].)

This movie that I am writing has mainly about a boy who is a movie buff and loves trageties. He is purposly holding himself back acidemically (and in writing contest) in high school so that when he becomes a directo,r that he has sort of a Cynderella story. he eventually wins a contest and then kills himself. You see the the actual tragety is him wining, not him killing himself. (note this is potentaly 180 pages rolled into a short paragraph)

Hey Ash- thanks for the encouragement. I would PM you but I don't know what that is. Aslo, could you put your personal observations of this generation. I think I have a feeling I would like what you would say