nerf mafia's Content

There have been 276 items by nerf mafia (Search limited from 19-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#165037 Armadillo Run

Posted by nerf mafia on 28 July 2008 - 08:45 PM in Off Topic

Hello this is my first post on this particular site. I would like to say that my shool computers have the old 2D version and do not like. But this 3D version spreads new light on the game. Thanks for sharing.

#165348 Petg Couplers

Posted by nerf mafia on 30 July 2008 - 08:20 AM in Modifications

Hello everyone this is my second post on the haven. I ordered some petg from modman. I unfortunately am unable to find couplers so I came up with a new type of coupler. What you do is take cresline pvc. It is pvc that is used the same purpose as cpvc. but has the size and color of pvc. So you do a standard barrel replacement with the cresline pvc make it about 5 to 6in minimum. then you wrap 3 rings of electrical tape around the petg 3 times. I've al ready done this to one of nite finders and my disk shot gun. The best part is the cresline pvc works well with stock darts or megas and the the petg shots stefans and streamlines very vell.

#167673 Indiana War

Posted by nerf mafia on 09 August 2008 - 09:01 PM in Nerf Wars

Well this is awesome. I will plan on attending just. Thanks bobafan on notifying me about this.

#168043 Nerf Noob

Posted by nerf mafia on 11 August 2008 - 10:09 AM in General Nerf

They do sell extra clips on Hasbro.com they sell them much cheaper there than on ebay or here. The clips can be modded to shoot stefans.

#168645 University Of Cincinnati Open

Posted by nerf mafia on 13 August 2008 - 12:10 AM in Nerf Wars

I'll try to make it but not sure if my parents will let me since its on my bday. But if i come i might bring 1-2 people dependant upon if I come with bobafan or not. But any ways awesome location.

#168650 New Buzz Bee Blaster!

Posted by nerf mafia on 13 August 2008 - 12:25 AM in Modifications

I bought one Friday. cpvc couplered mine I also hollowed out the area under the barrel and cut holes so now I can store 2 extra barrels. I also pu a copper coupler in the handle and drilled the the blue cap that you removed at the bottom of the hand grip so I can store an extra barrel in the handle. The missles are not as deep hole wise as the the big blast missles abou t an inch less. So if you wan to use bg blast mssles than you may want to make different length barels. Thats all Ive done so far to mine.

#169248 University Of Cincinnati Open

Posted by nerf mafia on 14 August 2008 - 08:48 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok so my parents said I can go also I will also bring 2 to 3 people.

#169469 Titan Missles

Posted by nerf mafia on 15 August 2008 - 03:29 PM in General Nerf

How much was the shipping on the hornet I can't find it on the order form.

#169665 Just Toys Crossbow Mini Mod

Posted by nerf mafia on 16 August 2008 - 07:51 AM in Modifications

I say somewhere some guy didn't like the ranges on the narnia crossbow but he liked the arm mount idea so he added arm mounts to this crossbow. I dont remember where I saw this but it might of been on youtube.

#172135 Led Lights

Posted by nerf mafia on 24 August 2008 - 07:30 PM in Modifications

someone please help me i want to put lsd lights in my longshot NOT A FLASH LIGHT

Do you led lights likein the lancer.

#173233 Single Barrel Maverick Video

Posted by nerf mafia on 28 August 2008 - 05:52 PM in Modifications

Hey echnalaid thats not a colapsable stock look again it's just holding the gun up. But any ways nice job espeialy on the paint. One thing that would be cool is make it use a long shot clip. I was planning to do something similary if I get a few mavs but I was going to use 4 turrets and make turreted turrets yeah hard to explain with out pics and then make desert eagles out of the extras like yours. An other thing you can cut down then fill in the sides of where the turret was this would make it easier to holster or fit in a pocket etc.

#174284 Airtech 4000

Posted by nerf mafia on 01 September 2008 - 06:38 PM in Modifications

No mrbadwrench its not a new gun infact there no longer made.

#174775 Tapout

Posted by nerf mafia on 03 September 2008 - 07:45 PM in Off Topic

Hey thats kind of odd my little brother was just asking me what tapout was. I had no idea what it was but no I can tell him, but I've some of there clothes and other stuff.

#174806 Anyone Ever Return A Defected Blaster?

Posted by nerf mafia on 03 September 2008 - 09:10 PM in General Nerf

I had to make a return to tru last winter they had to put it on a gift card since my grandma paid with her credit card.

#175257 Bsa Fundraiser

Posted by nerf mafia on 05 September 2008 - 09:08 PM in Off Topic

Hey I'm in scouts too. I tipicaly sound $3000 (yes thats three tousand dollars) worth of popcorn and theres theres a few kids that would sell around a thousand or so but I just switched troops because a few of my troop leaders were a bit on the crazy side. So since I tipically sell so much my new troop is finaly going to sell this year. I also work on summer camp staff, am working on my eagle project curently, and hold offices in my OA lodge (nischa chuppecat) and has also been to the national leadership semminar. Also how many of you guys going to the national jamboree in 2010? And are any of you going to noac next year my lodge is service lodge?

#176520 University Of Cincinnati Open

Posted by nerf mafia on 10 September 2008 - 09:27 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey I was watching the news this morning and its supposed to rain all weekend I hope the news is wrong. :(

#176610 Mythbusters!

Posted by nerf mafia on 11 September 2008 - 03:50 PM in General Nerf

Yeah it seem to only be talking about squirt guns turned stun gun. It would be alsome if the eventualy end up doing a nerf modding episode.

#176615 Spy Gear Signal Launcher Guide

Posted by nerf mafia on 11 September 2008 - 04:00 PM in Modifications

I cant post pics put I can tell you the bbbb and the signal launcher internals are exactly the same tank wise. The mega missles tank is slightly smaller but the have the same style tank. I dont know on the lbb I dont own one nor have I modded one. For some odd reason I get bet ranges with the bbbb missles than the signal launcher ones. And even though It may look like it mega missle, missles aren't the same as the ones for the bbbb.

#176633 Clothes

Posted by nerf mafia on 11 September 2008 - 04:50 PM in Off Topic

Yeah this is an odd topic but I love to wear camo. And my favorite brand of shoes are vans.

#176634 University Of Cincinnati Open

Posted by nerf mafia on 11 September 2008 - 04:55 PM in Nerf Wars

All the better, there won't be as many kids to worry about.

And maybe mud wrestlers will show up. Sarcasam no It is good though that less kids will be around. But if it storms realy hard is there shelter.

#176767 One Of These Things Is Not Like The Other...

Posted by nerf mafia on 11 September 2008 - 09:46 PM in Off Topic

Hey speaking of finding randdom stuff my dad used to sell vending stuff and he opened a variety box of lays chips and found an open and ripped but unused condom. So he call up lays and they sent him some coupons and a masive envelope to ship it in so he sent the condom and the ended up sending him more coupons. So all together we ended up with about a hundred dollars in gift certificats for lays, pepsi, pizza hut, and kfc because there all owned by the same company. You know forest gump said lifes like a box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get. Who knows maybe forest found a condom to.

#176768 Dremel Repair

Posted by nerf mafia on 11 September 2008 - 09:50 PM in Modifications

I have 2 dremels for this very purpose I hait having to wait to replace anything I need right away.

#178184 Fall Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 18 September 2008 - 09:03 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll be there if nothing else comes up so far my parents are going to a wedding and I dont need to go. And my brother will be there this time. And probably the guy I brought to the last war. And if I can convince my freind to come he maybe going. So me plus 2-3 if all goes as planned.

#178186 Kyno Fall

Posted by nerf mafia on 18 September 2008 - 09:11 PM in Nerf Wars

Ill be there and tri state area would be great and the location of the war this we had this wekend would be fine by me. And my brother will be there and possibly the guy I brought to the last war might come and possibly a guy from school. So if all goes well me plus 2-3 others and the earlier we start the longer we can play. BY the way the 11th will not work for me.

#178221 Fall Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 19 September 2008 - 07:39 AM in Nerf Wars

Hey I may need to hitch a ride with one of you guys from the cinncinati area let me know if me and my group can hitch a ride I cant ride with bobafan this time its too out of the way for me to meet him. Also I'm woundering if a single shot larami ball gun will be allowed I'm not yet finished with it so I have no idea how much power it has. And there were people at the last war with singled big blasts will they be allowed this time.

#178588 Kyno Fall

Posted by nerf mafia on 21 September 2008 - 10:50 AM in Nerf Wars

Bump. I need a park to play at any specific sugestions for the tri state area.

Like I said in my first post the same location as last time would be cool with me. But Im head near Florence today and I'll see what I can find.

#178706 Kyno Fall

Posted by nerf mafia on 21 September 2008 - 08:31 PM in Nerf Wars

Well I had no luck the only suggestions I could get from the people I asked in Florence were the park we used at the last war and one park that sounded cool but we went to look and its close to the road and its always crowded so its not a good location. But dependant upon how far Delhi in Cinncinati is from you I know quite a few good locations there.

#179145 Kyno Fall

Posted by nerf mafia on 23 September 2008 - 05:06 PM in Nerf Wars

Location and lunch are now up. Also google maps doesn't show a good visual and the park looks a LOT different now.

So are you saying your buying lunch or are you saying that if we wanted to go instead of packing a lunch that it would be a good place to eat or are you saying well all go there and chip in and order.

#179226 Kyno Fall

Posted by nerf mafia on 23 September 2008 - 09:13 PM in Nerf Wars

So I used google maps and its about an hour and 45 minutes from me but im still planing on being there.

#179265 Fall Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 24 September 2008 - 07:03 AM in Nerf Wars

Well it appears to be an hour and a half drive for me but I'm still planning on being there.

#179311 Crazy Prices You Bought Your Guns

Posted by nerf mafia on 24 September 2008 - 03:21 PM in General Nerf

I managed to get a shopping cart full of nerf guns and new coleman camping gear for 10 bucks at saint vincent depaul this cart included a larami ball blaster.

#180650 Kyno Fall

Posted by nerf mafia on 30 September 2008 - 03:09 PM in Nerf Wars

I found the park on google earth but can't tell what every thing is all I could make out was the parking lot and baseball diamond. So what cool stuff does the park have. Also I just noticed that you have singled mega missles on the list of whats not alowwed saying the tank is to big, the problem I see with that rule is the tank isn't that big, the tank is about the size of an at2k tank, so why ban then but not singled at2ks?

#180696 Kyno Fall

Posted by nerf mafia on 30 September 2008 - 07:49 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh Ithought they were the size of a BBBB.

It's ok I didnt mean to offend you I was wondering because mine is what I use as a side arm. So I take it that there now allowed.

#180861 Kyno Fall

Posted by nerf mafia on 01 October 2008 - 07:25 PM in Nerf Wars

Yes. Also I've decided to meet at Little Cesars.816 W Kenwood Dr
Louisville, KY 40214 is the Google Maps address. Oh yeah bring all your guns or as many as you can. Also what about all those guns you got at that yard sale or whatever.

Who was that directed to? The yard sale thing that is.

#181317 No...really...this Is A Nerf Grenade

Posted by nerf mafia on 03 October 2008 - 08:14 PM in General Nerf

How much does it weigh, and what are the demensions. This thing along with a gun from the new n-strike game give me a great idea.

#181380 Odd Fart/ Nerf Gun

Posted by nerf mafia on 03 October 2008 - 11:02 PM in General Nerf

So I was looking around on google images ad found this, have any of you seen this?

Posted Image

Notice it fires darts.

#181384 Nerf N Strike Game Trailer Released

Posted by nerf mafia on 03 October 2008 - 11:16 PM in General Nerf

Did anyone else notice this?

Posted Image

It looks like the weird maverick thing with the scope and the same turret.

#181386 Odd Fart/ Nerf Gun

Posted by nerf mafia on 03 October 2008 - 11:19 PM in General Nerf

I was searcning for pics of the ballzooka.

#181402 Nerf N Strike Game Trailer Released

Posted by nerf mafia on 04 October 2008 - 12:31 AM in General Nerf

That's a new (well, new a couple years ago) version of Megatron. It doesn't shoot anything, if I remember correctly, and it definitely doesn't shoot nerf darts.

I knew the gun was old but i think it gave hasbro the base idea for some things on the funky looking mavrick.

#181633 Odd Fart/ Nerf Gun

Posted by nerf mafia on 05 October 2008 - 07:24 AM in General Nerf

Just so you guys know the only thing I looking for a responce on was ranges, that way I can decide where it was worth getting. And It is pretty simple just take out the batteries and the sound is gone, but it will also need a great paintjob.